2.0

Toni C.
Ali
Ali

Worst service ever

Very poor after sales service.almost impossible to get any services
Just a number
Just a number
Groove
Groove

Worse than useless. Warning

Misrepresentation of services, poor service, hidden costs, misleading and over charged. They have been reported to TIO. We are stuck with a 5 year contract. Useless communication and service. They will screw you for every dollar. After being conned into a 5 year contract with amazing promises. Installed old redundant complicated PABX for a small office with 5 staff and PAYG calls. Indian based and terrible follow-up.
Shannon Young
Shannon YoungSouth East Queensland, QLD
Klou
KlouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shocking!!!

Extremely poor NBN service. Often drops out. Upload speed and download speed poor. No one in technical support on Weekends after certain time making it hard to run business. Paying too much for very little service and satisfaction.
GMan
GManSouth East Queensland, QLD
  NBN 100

Big productivity boost

We've had a massive productivity boost since switching to NBN 100
Our business relies on almost 100% online and we've experienced virtually zero downtime in the last year since we upgraded plus speeds that make delays minor or inconsequential for download.
Faster upload would be helpful but its not a major hindrance, we can't really fathom why NBN is not same speed for up and download Show details ·  1
Philip A
Philip A2 posts
  NBN 25

Good service

BT arranged instillation in our absence and it appears to have gone seamlessly. Is reliable. We have packaged the internet with Foxtel with a price advantageWe have no hesitation in recommending it Show details ·  1
Tasma Hastings
Tasma HastingsPerth, WA
  Best Telecom

Excellent, understanding, compassionate and personal customer service

I made contact with Best Telecom when I closed my small shop due to Covid-19. All the staff I spoke to especially Hailey my account manager have been nothing but fantastic. They have listened to my requests and dealt with them in a professional yet compassionate manner something that is very hard to come by at the moment. It is always a pleasure to speak to someone on the phone that has your correct details and actually calls you back when they say they will. I am so very appreciative of the way I have been treated during this uncertain time for everyone and commend the company for their customer service skills. Thank you Show reply
ian worth
ian worthEyre Peninsula, SA3 posts
  NBN 50

Happy customer!

My deepest apologies on not remembering the name of the lad that helped me through an unplanned outage, I cant speak more highly on your people skills. Yourself and Sergio are an asset to the company! Thankyou for constantly updating me on what was going on it helped get through a very frustrating day running a business! Show 2 replies
Thomas and JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
  Verified Broadband

NBN delivery awesome

I recently joined Best Telecom after having had a horror story with Telstra, TPG and Optus. It’s taken them a couple of weeks to get things sorted but I now have full speed. I have also brought across my mobiles and business internet, phones and inbound number as well. Lovely to also to talk to Australians as well. A truly refreshing change!!!! Show details ·  1
nikki2354
nikki2354gold coast
  Verified Best Telecom

Finally some one that listens and takes the time to discuss my issue!!!!!

I have been with this company for over 2 years now and have never had a problem.

ADSL has been really shocking in my area with speeds sometimes getting to 8mbps as im so far away from the exchange.

Best Telecom contacted me when the NBN was available and made my upgrade easy and simple to do.

They took care of everything and made sure even installing my modem and connecting my house phone into the modem was so well explained and i was walked through every step of the way.

My plan also dropped and im now saving more money aswell.

Even when i inquired about a charge on my bill they got back to me within a few days and fixed the problem.

Scout B
Scout BAU2 posts

Extremely happy customer experience

I have been a customer with Best Telecom for the last 4 years and have had various services. I have had extremely positive customer service unlike the best telcos such as Telstra, and Optus.

I have always found Best Telecom to come up with solutions and while they may be challenged from the aging infer structure that has been run to the ground by Telstra. They (BT) had always provide a reliable and honest customer service experience that has ensured that I continue to renew my contracts and increase my services.

Aussieguy84
Aussieguy84Gold coast
  Verified Best Telecom

I got to speak to some one straight away!!

Finally!!!

Are many years with another company looking after my landline and internet, I got a phone call from some one there and after a very good comparison I decided to give them a shot!

BEST MOVE EVER!!

Not only do I have internet that it way faster than I received before but when I did have an issue I rung through to speak to some one after a horrible day of screaming kids and things breaking all round I as on hold for..... 2 minutes!!

2 minutes!!!! I can’t beleive how great it was! My quiries got answered so quickly and everything got explained so I could understand (I repel technology)!

Would never go back to my old telephone/internet company!

Highly recommend !!

ELynch
ELynchQueensland

Thomas and Jane · Best Telecom

Can you guys assist me with mobile sim for when I go to New Zealand?

Best Telecom Group   DM

Absolutely, we can assist with broadband, mobile and phone services for business and home in New Zealand, please call +64-(0)800-852378 or email contact@besttelecom.co.nz and one of our friendly team will be only too happy to help you.

belinda
belinda · Best Telecom

how do I change my password?

Thomas and Jane

I called them yesterday and got my portal logins details which allowed me to manage all my services with them real time, really cool !!!!

Best Telecom Group   DM

We can assist with a password change over the phone once we've identified you, please call 1300-85-2378 or email contact@besttelecom.group and we will call you at a time that suits you.

Mitchell C.
Mitchell C.

What a scam

Compare all Best Telecom listings
CategoryServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Home Phone Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $59$69$89
Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Contract TypeMonthly / No Lock-in and Set PeriodMonthly / No Lock-in and Set PeriodMonthly / No Lock-in and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Packages AvailableBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and Standalone
Service TypeNBNNBNNBN