Best Telecom
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Best Telecom

2.7
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Local Reception
Durton Lotykio
Durton LotykioSouth East Queensland, QLD

great product just what i needed

very easy to navigate the store, happy with the range of products and the quality was good also very easy to assemble plus the delivery was extremely quick so thank you and i look forward to shopping in your store again.

Giraud Valentin
Giraud ValentinSydney, NSW

Great desk

Surprisingly very sturdy for a foldable desk, looks great and perfect for my sons room, he loves it, great size and looks great, very stylish piece and good service great.

Pierre Sanchehez
Pierre SanchehezSydney, NSW

Fabulous..

This item was delivered through a lock down, & arrived so quickly. Really sturdy frame & good quality. I found it easy to put together, I was able to do this in my own !

Arthur Snyden
Arthur SnydenSydney, NSW

Exactly what we expected and needed

Very easy to navigate the website and simple to assemble.
The product arrived very promptly. We are very happy with the quality and aesthetics. So so many thanks very quality delivery.

Modern Daniel
Modern DanielNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely perfect choice of office chair!

This chair is perfect. Great quality, very smart looking, comfortable and easy to assemble. I’m a regular customer and as with all HOTS purchases, it was very well priced, well packaged and arrived quickly. The site is easy to use too. Thank you Home on the Swan.

Enrik Kadren
Enrik KadrenPerth, WA

Ordered a few pieces of furniture and was extremely impressed. They have been delightful

Ordered furniture and they kept me up to date .
I have ordered from other company and have been had to call up and waste time chasing things up. Home on the Swan have been
A delight to order from

Endri Brahimi
Endri BrahimiSydney, NSW

Excellent mat

Stumbled upon this website by happy accident. It was easy to purchase, as the site is great to navigate. Some really beautiful items too. Very tempting. Bought a hall runner mat for my partner's room at camp. He is very pleased with it. Much better than getting out of bed onto a vinyl floor. Quick delivery & they keep you posted every step of the way. will definitely buy from here again

Lee Hook
Lee HookGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I purchased 2 ceramic bed side lamps

I purchased 2 ceramic bed side lamps and like all products I have purchased they are perfect and high quality.

I have purchased many products from HOTS and like all of the others my ceramic table lamps are of a high quality and reasonably priced.

malcolm
malcolmSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 year customer

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Telco Company.

Worst telco company for residential packages. Invoices received by email 9-10 days late after issue date less than 4-5 days for due payment date. Issue raised several times zero improvement. Customer Service severally declined during past 12 months. Transferred full package to main telco today saving over one third of total monthly amount charged by Best Telecom. All the extras Best Telecom charge now inclusive with new main telco. Eg International SMS, Monthly Mobile Data 10gb New main telco 64gb
No 24/7 customer support. Only Mon-Fri 8am-5pm support. Would not recommend Best Telecom for personal/residential after 5 years of being locked into contracts with Best Telecom. Stay well away from third party Telco’s.

Shannon Young
Shannon YoungSouth East Queensland, QLD

Local and reliable

Klou
KlouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shocking!!!

Extremely poor NBN service. Often drops out. Upload speed and download speed poor. No one in technical support on Weekends after certain time making it hard to run business. Paying too much for very little service and satisfaction.

GMan
GManSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big productivity boost

We've had a massive productivity boost since switching to NBN 100
Our business relies on almost 100% online and we've experienced virtually zero downtime in the last year since we upgraded plus speeds that make delays minor or inconsequential for download.
Faster upload would be helpful but its not a major hindrance, we can't really fathom why NBN is not same speed for up and download

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Thanks for your feedback GMan, we appreciate it and are very pleased that you are happy with our service.

Philip A
Philip A

Good service

BT arranged instillation in our absence and it appears to have gone seamlessly. Is reliable. We have packaged the internet with Foxtel with a price advantageWe have no hesitation in recommending it

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Philip, thanks for the feedback, we appreciate your feedback and that you are happy with our service.

Excellent, understanding, compassionate and personal customer service

I made contact with Best Telecom when I closed my small shop due to Covid-19. All the staff I spoke to especially Hailey my account manager have been nothing but fantastic. They have listened to my requests and dealt with them in a professional yet compassionate manner something that is very hard to come by at the moment. It is always a pleasure to speak to someone on the phone that has your correct details and actually calls you back when they say they will. I am so very appreciative of the way I have been treated during this uncertain time for everyone and commend the company for their customer service skills. Thank you

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Thank you Tasma for your kind words in such a challenging time for all Australians. We wish you a quick recovery for your business and hope to see you on the other side of this crisis.

Thomas and Janeasked
Best Telecom

Can you guys assist me with mobile sim for when I go to New Zealand?

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Absolutely, we can assist with broadband, mobile and phone services for business and home in New Zealand, please call +64-(0)800-852378 or email contact@besttelecom.co.nz and one of our friendly team will be only too happy to help you.

belinda
belindaasked
Best Telecom

how do I change my password?

Thomas and Jane

I called them yesterday and got my portal logins details which allowed me to manage all my services with them real time, really cool !!!!

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

We can assist with a password change over the phone once we've identified you, please call 1300-85-2378 or email contact@besttelecom.group and we will call you at a time that suits you.

Bradasked
Best Telecom

Is Better Telecom the same mob that run V4?

Rachel
Rachel

Hi Brad, my review is on a company called BEST Telecom, also known as BT Group of Companies. As far as I'm aware V4 are a seperate company not related to BEST Telecom. I haven't heard of Better Telecom.

Thanks Rachel

AAA
AAA

All the research about V4 kept leading to best telecom

Get an answer from our members and Best Telecom representatives

Compare all 6 Best Telecom
CategoryServices, Internet Service Providers and Mobile Broadband ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $59.00$69.00$89.00
Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeMobile BroadbandNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Compare all 6 Best Telecom