Better Braces

See the Best Health Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

They Love Stealing Your Money -be Aware!!!!

Got 2 braces for my mom Returned the same box I received with two different return labels they provided (don’t ask me why two if I received them in the same box i returned them) 2 months later i still fighting my money back and every day a different person “handles” my case and ask me again and again for the same information I have provided million times Do not buy from this people !!!!!"

very good customer service , easy to deal with

I ordered a ankle brace and asked to send it asap as I am recovering from an ankle break. I live very remote and usually it takes over a week to get anything delivered, the brace was here 2 days later, don't know how they did it. Brace was first cutting into my foot, because very swollen, was offered to send it back , phone support and I tried again in morning with swelling down and a pressure stocking underneath it was fine all day. Had a lot of support and happy with all the customer support.

Very Happy with service

I was in need of a brace to help with knee problem. Was ever so happy in the way that I was offered all the help I needed in selecting the correct brace. My sincere thanks to Craig and Sinead. The delivery was in my hands in Brisbane the following day.

Was sent Male product instead of Female

I ordered Female Comfortstrap for my mum. They sent me Male Comfortstrap. I was disappointed when they told me that was no different products between male and female (REALLY???). Their products code number are different between male and female, why they said it was the same product?. I will certainly call them back if the products won’t do the job.

Thanks for your help

Purchased an aircast boot from BetterBrace, wore for 3 weeks constantly then it wouldn't hold pressure.
I contacted betterbrace via their email "contact us" page.
I was worried after reading all those not so good reviews.
It's good to know they fixed the problem for me within the week.
Thank-you betterbrace
My only negative feedback would be that the quality & strength of the boot is not as good as the one I used 2yrs ago which I purchased through my podiatrist.
The boot from Betterbrace is similar, but definately not the same.

Excellent all round

Purchased my moon boot on line Tuesday morning and received by Star Track Express the next day.
Product is far better quality than i expected.
Highly recommended, a company that realises their client's are in need of immediate attention as they are nursing an injury.
Great company to deal with.

Good product

Online purchase, easy process, ordered on Friday, and received the goods on Monday.
No delays, no error, we are very happy with the product.

Best brace ever!

After rupturing my acl skiing, I was four months post op looking at getting back to running and snowboarding. Against the physio's advice I went back to snowboarding but knew I would require a brace for both confidence and strength.
The Bionic Fullstop Knee Brace provided all the support and locking out of hyperexstenstion that I would require to run and return to sport. I have no doubt in my mind that the use of this brace helped me achieve this, with no injury to the knee. I was able to snowboard at four months post op at 90% my pre injury level.
Quality product and I would highly recommend to anyone in similar circumstances. 10/10!!

Good customer service and speedy delivery

I ordered a knee strap for my daughter yesterday morning online at betterbraces. I then read the reviews on this website and was very worried about how legitimate the company was. Anyway I placed a call with them to ask a technical question about the knee strap. I left a message on their voicemail. My call was returned within 2 hours. They said they would get their technical specialist to call me to answer my question, which he did that afternoon. And my product was delivered today. Pretty great I think.

Poor communication but fast delivery

I ordered a knee brace from betterbraces on Friday. I found the website really helpful and lots of great products. When I didn't receive a confirmation email I tried to ring the company and only received a voicemail. This worried me, particularly when I could not find a physical location for the business, and I googled betterbraces reviews and came across this page. I was really concerned by all the scam claims and complaints. I rang dj global and they confirmed my order. The following day I received the email confirmation of an order, however none of the tracking numbers worked. Again I was worried about a scam, however, today (Monday) my brace arrived. Terrible communication that left me wondering every step of the way if I would actually receive the product, but when I got through to DJ global they were helpful and delivery was unbelievably fast!

Courier they use

I wanted to buy slower back Brace from this company they said they won't deliver to PO boxes or parcel lockers? I emailed them they said they use StarTrack express that's why they won't Deliver to where I need this StarTrack company is pathetic if this betterbraces use StarTrack you won't get your parcel? Just a warning?

What Customer Service...

Same experience. Emails bouncing back as 'bad connection - timeout error' tried to contact via website also with no response. Left messages with phone number nothing there either.
I received my item and it's either labelled wrong or their size charts are way, way out.
This company has no physical address, only a PO Box. Can lodge a complaint to Fair Trading but if it goes further you must have a physical address which there is nothing for this company. Trying to get my money back via my bank.
I'm on a low income and have an injured knee, sucks that this company has my money as I have no extra to buy elsewhere. Companies like this should be named and shamed!!!

Also noted that they have charged me for GST on the freight but not the product itself. SO DODGY!

Scam

It is a scam, i have the same problem, try to contact by email, keep sending back with undeliverable, try to call, only ask to leave message. I just wonder how can a company can treat customers like that and no where to complaint this sort of companies.

February 14th 2017 Update: Finally i received my 2nd one last week, i wish they should treat customer properly.

I received my 2nd item last week after over 2 months. I think if they really want the business, they should improve their customer service and reply if they do not have them in stock.

bought 2 only received 1

It must be assumed that this website is a scam

I ordered a2 different Aircast ankle braces and paid by credit card - the order confirmation arrived immediately but when I tried by email and phone calls to get information about the delivery date and availability there was no response, although the voice of the answering machine promised a call back "within 2 business hrs" - nothing happened. Emails have been returned as "delivery failed" I tried to find an imprint with the postal address and normal phone number of the company on the website but there was none. It must be assumed that this website is a scam.

Finally the order arrived correct - but communication was impossible to find out what is happening

TERRIBLE!! ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT HAPPY TO TAKE MONEY!!

They were very quick in taking my money and delivery. Now that I have an issue NOTHING. I have left 3 messages over the past 2 weeks and have not received neither a call or email...BUT their message bank promises a callback within 2 business hrs??!! Zero customer service!! BUYER BEWARE!! They were referred by a number of specialists but now wish I had paid more to use another PROFESSIONAL company. Very, very upset and disappointed!!!!

Pro quality, slow communication. No back order notification.

Misleading information on the product, quality not as good as described. Very poor communication.
I am trying to cancel my order, there is no reply to my phone calls or my email.

10/10 very happy

I ordered the stabilising speed pro Ankle guard ordered Monday, and it arrived on Wednesday, very pleased with product and delivery. Very easy to use and play with, Would 100% recommend!

Scam? No delivery, no response,

Waiting for my item, there has been no delivery or response frombetter braces. My order has been processing for 2 weeks. Money was taken swiftly though, they def do that quickly and charge you a bit extra for delivery. No response for 3 wks means this website is a scam, lets wait and see

Quick delivery of good brand bracing

Got a sporting injury recently and had limited options for sport bracing. Searched and found BetterBracesAU online and took the gamble based on the positive reviews on the site and the brands available. A bit hesitant as I thought the products were going to be shipped from overseas and take a while since the prices were so good. To my surprise the brace was delivered the next day and a great quality brace that is on now as I type, relief. Very impressed with the prices and delivery speed. Just a good experience all round.