Beurer MG 153 4D Neck Massager

Beurer MG 153 4D Neck Massager

See the Best Handheld Massagers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Beurer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Christian
ChristianFadden 2904, ACT

Exceeded expectations and worth the pain

Owning this is like having your own neck masseuse at home - I woke up with pinched nerve in my neck and went straight to GoodGuys to buy the the Beurer 4D neck massager. This thing did an amazing job as painful as it is.
This can bruise the neck quite easily and found I had red marks after using it a few times in the same day.

Purchased in November 2021 at The Good Guys for $119.

Suraj M.
Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

It is good for back pains

This is good massage device. I have been using it couple of times per week and it does help me with my back pain. This provide hard massage so it might depend on your preference. Only drawback I can find is it auto stops in 15 mins and need to restart again. If you use it continuously for multiple session then it will stops itself for couple of hours.