• Timeliness
  • Loan used for:
    • Investment Property (1)
  • Loan TypeVariable Rate (3)
  • Online Tools
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Application Process

Anon

AnonPerth, WA

Never answer or do anything

Bianca Gregson is THE worst property manager, i really don’t think she knows anything about what she is supposed to be doing. Never answers emails and we’ve gone months with no maintenance being done for us we have light sockets broken and door handles falling off the doors. Property report given to us at beginning of lease is just standard for all units in our unit block nothing even matches our unit....

“Paul has been fantastic for our family over many years. His excellent knowledge of loans & all products in his field made the process simple, taking all the stress away from us. We were also impressed with the quick responses to any queries & he was able to meet anytime at his office, our work or even our home. Thanks again to Paul & the Blackburne team”

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Excellent communication and quick response!

I needed to relocate to the city and found Loren from the Perth office to be courteous, friendly and always willing and able to answer my questions. Her communication was excellent and I knew at all times about the current status of my rental application. This is a rare gem in the rental market as the whole process is so stressful. Thank you, I am looking forward to my journey with Blackburne.

Efficient and stress free

The whole process switching my property management to Blackburne for my properties has been so efficient and stress free from the very beginning. They have been patient understanding my busy schedule when providing them with the handover of everything form self managing my properties. Adrijana and Sarah and the supporting team have been excellent.

Castas

CastasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and positive experience with mortgage adjustments

Tracy and Brian assisted with some adjustments to my mortgage, they made this process quick and explained everything nice and easily. I thought the bank wouldn't budge on my interest rate but the team at Blackburn were able to get me a decent discount.

Would highly recommend the team!

Alex

Application Process
Loan used for:Investment Property

Blackburne Sales Team - Joshua Lindsay

I recently bought an apartment through Josh and the whole experience was made extremely easy due to his professionalism and efficiency. I was guided through the whole process seamlessly, and any inquiries I had were dealt with immediately. This was even more important to me as I was doing this remotely, and as such he was very good in identifying what the important points were, and proactively having all the information on hand. Amanda also was excellent in ensuring all the required documentation was managed/completed professionally. Thanks Josh and Amanda!

BlackburneBlackburne Property Group

Thanks for taking the time to leave our team such a great review Richard. We're really pleased to hear we were able to assist you with your purchase and we look forward to continuing to work with you long into the future! The Team at Blackburne.

Very confident in the skills of Sarndra and Loren handling my affaires far away from home

Living in Europe it is essential that I have someone who looks after my proprety as well as I could do living in Perth.
I think Sarndra is doing it even better because of her experience and contacts and she keeps me updated in a very professional way

happyholidays

happyholidaysPerth, WA

Sarndra Professional and very Capable at getting the Job done.

Have found Sarndra to be extremely professional even in the most difficult situations that can present themselves with Property Management. Constantly strives to please and prepared to go the extra mile to efficiently and promptly resolve problems and maintenance issues. She is a great Asset at Blackburne's and very hardworking and committed. It is always a pleasure to speak with her. Thank you from Peter and Maria

BlackburneBlackburne Property Group

Thank you Peter and Maria on such a positive review. It is reassuring to hear our team and especially Sarndra has provided exceptional customer service. We look forward to continuing to work with you. The Team at Blackburne

Sarndra and Loren - Excellent service

My experience with Blackburne especially with Sarndra and Loren has been exceptional so far. They are thoroughly professional in their communication, responsiveness , customer service. Their ‘can do’ attitude was evident while processing my recent rental application.

BlackburneBlackburne Property Group

Thank you for your positive review Saravana, We are pleased that both Sarndra and Loren were able to assist and provide a high level of customer service to you. We hope you enjoy living in your new home. The Team at Blackburne

Nick Shinner - Project Sales Manager

It’s our first apartment purchase and we are glad to have Nick’s help throughout the process. He is professional and prompt, and easy to deal with. He has made the whole process very smooth.

BlackburneBlackburne Property Group

Thank you for your positive review Anna. We are glad that Nick could be of assistance and that he was professional and polite. We hope you enjoy your new apartmetn. The Team at Blackburne

Damian Smith

Damian SmithWestern Australia

Highly recommend Blackburne

I have been with Blackburne for a few years now, all of the staff and especially my property manger are incredible! My property manager Bianca is so friendly, helpful and prompt with all of my inquiries, my favorite real estate agency

What a pleasant journey

Paul Robinson of Blackburne and his sales team were professional and helpful in assisting property purchase from overseas. Reply is prompt. Instructions and information are clear and easy to follow. His team made the whole process very pleasant and secure. I would recommend Paul and his team to overseas buyers.

BlackburneBlackburne Property Group

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad Paul Robinson was able to assist and provide you with first-class service. Customers are our greatest advocate and we appreciate your recommendation. Thank you. The Team at Blackburne

Sam Bell - Property Manager

Sam has managed my property for the last few years. I found her to be approachable, knowledgeable and always strived to produce the best outcomes for all parties. In addition she attended to all issues as soon as they arose and made my life easier with her attention to detail.

Brilliant service, Brilliant Apartment

Thank you to the Blackburn Team - I recently moved out of my apartment and it was the easiest and least stressful
Sarah White my property Manager was excellent all round. Easy to communicate with, always helpful and above all, very professional. Everything was smooth through my leasing period and I can recommend Sarah and Blackburn high enough.

Thanks Sarah.
Kind Regards,
Erin

BlackburneBlackburne Property Group

We appreciate your time submitting such a positive review and are glad that Sarah White was able to provide a professional and high level of customer service. We look forward to working with you in the future. The Team at Blackburne

Kate Bell

Kate BellPerth, WA

Kudos to Samantha Bell and Loren Bowden

Kudos to Samantha and Loren for their efforts on leasing our apartment. They managed to secure a 12 month term lease with an extra $30 a week in this market with no vacancy period. Thanks for all your help, we really appreciate it.

Liam

LiamPerth, WA

A smoothly run organisation

From start to finish, the buying process has been coordinated and well timed which is impressive when buying an apartment off the plan. The Blackburne sales team were friendly and knowledgeable throughout making the purchase process somewhat enjoyable. Various events were held to showcase our development at key milestones to update us on progress and look after the customer.

BlackburneBlackburne Property Group

Thank you for your positive review Liam, We are glad we could be of assistance and that we could provide exceptional customer service. We look forward to continuing to work with you. The Team at Blackburne

Henry Tham

Henry ThamPerth, WA

Review of Pat Cummins (Buyer's Agent)

Pat Cummins of Blackburne was assisting me as a buying agent recently. As a time poor professional, Pat's knowledge and expertise were invaluable in selecting the right locations to inspect. Pat really listened to what my likes and dislikes were and used that knowledge to help guide me towards properties that were viable. It is a testament to Pat that there were some properties that I insisted on viewing against his recommendation and those were the ones which I really regret wasting my time on.

In this day and age where property listings can be found on-line, I had my doubts at the beginning whether a buyer's agent had any use. However, as in most things, it is about finding the right people and Pat is definitely one of those.

Natalie B.

Natalie B.Perth, WA

Excellent service from Megan and Paul

I recently asked for my loan to be reviewed through Blackburne Mortgage Broking, and I was very impressed with the service. Paul Prindiville was able to secure a lower rate for me within a matter of hours, and then Megan Kelly made sure I was able to get the new rate live as soon as she could. She emailed through the forms I needed to fill out straight away, and made sure that the new lower rate they were able to secure for me was actioned ASAP. Thank you so much Megan and Paul for you excellent service, I would definitely recommend Blackburne Mortage Broking to anyone looking to finance their home!

Application Process
Online Tools
BlackburneBlackburne Property Group

Thank you Natalie for your positive review. We pride ourselves on delivering a high level of customer service and it is great to see that both Megan & Paul have done this! We look forward to continuing to work with you. The Team at Blackburne.

Very Professional

Brian went above and beyond as usual, always a pleasure to do business with, he always makes you feel welcome.The rest of the Team we dealt with were always friendly and welcoming

BlackburneBlackburne Property Group

Thank you Howard for posting review. We are glad to hear your experience with Brian was a positive one and our level of customer service has made you feel welcome. The Team at Blackburne

Exceptional and Fantastic reflection of the best professional standards being followed by Blackburne

We are really pleased having done our deal with Blackburne (Brian and Tracy) and would surely recommend all our friends and acquaintances about the fantastic services rendered by you and your team not only before and during the deal but also post settlement.

BlackburneBlackburne Property Group

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Tamal. We have passed your praise on to Brian and Tracy and we're happy to hear they have delivered outstanding customer service. We look forward to continuing to work with you. The Team at Blackburne.

subsixasked

Currently using Blackburne, Perth, as our Strata Manager but it's come to the point where we need to find another SM due to their poor quality customer service. Can anyone recommend an alternative SM in Perth who will provide a good quality service? There's only 5 units in our complex, so perhaps there are SMs who specialise in smaller buildings?

had_enough

Blackburne are in incompetent. Realmark are just as incompetent. Suggest you check for a small company that doesnt have the bagage and incompetence of the larger organisations.

subsix

Thanks, I'll cross Realmark off my list.

BlackburneBlackburne Property Group

Hi Subsix, we are disappointed to hear that our service delivery has not met your expectations and would welcome you to contact our Director of Property Services, Mark McCasker on 9429 5776 or mark.mccasker@blackburne.com.au. to discuss further. We are happy to assist you and we look forward to rectifying any issue you may have. Thank you.

Youwe Whyish

Youwe Whyishasked

Why is it so hard to find a positive review with Blackburne?? Even the tenants are warning people! Says a lot for the owners to put their assets into such risky hands.
Is this company anything to do with Real Insurance? Same type shit service & reviews.

had_enough

On one hand you could say that only people who are really angry complain. The other though is they do not take the feedback seriously and improve. That just smacks of poor leadership.

BlackburneBlackburne Property Group

Hi Youwe Whyish, people are always willing to talk about the negative experiences they have had with someone, more so than the positive experiences. We have hundreds of clients and tenants who have been more than happy with our service for years and continue to do business with us. We do appreciate feedback (positive or negative) and will always strive to improve the business and customer journey to ensure the negative experience is reduced for all. We have no affiliation with Real Insurance and would be more than happy to meet with you to discuss our services further or put you in touch with some happy clients. Thank you. Regards, Blackburne Team.

Gary Boyle
Gary Boyle

Its simple, most people who deal with Blackburne, like myself, are very happy with both the service and the relationship. So we dont really feel the need to jump online and say so. You need to understand that they have been around since 1960 which reflects a level of service and integrity that many other investment companies just can't mirror. You don't stay alive in this business unless you consistently perform and consistently do the right thing. When I was retrenched in Jan15, I was due to settle a property in the Monarch complex. Clearly, without an income, no bank was going to settle a loan regardless of my cash situation. I was looking straight down the barrel at losing my $65k deposit completely. There was absolutely no obligation for Blackeburne to help in any way. WE signed the contract with the developer not with Blackburne. But that didnt stop them from doing everything to help and they actually managed to onsell my unit and saved me from financial disaster. Why? Because I was one of their clients and they wanted to look after me. Not everything is a bad news story - not everything is exactly as is portrayed online by an angry person who thinks he is right <shrugs> - I can say, with some authority, having three investment properties through Blackburnes, that you will go a fair way before you find a company that is as helpful and consistent as Blackburne.

Get an answer from our members and Blackburne Property Group representatives