Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

787 reviews · Statistics

97% · 76416 · 2%
Return Claim MadeYes (9) · No (549)
See the Best Online Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Helen
HelenVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Australian Artists are Awesome

I have purchased 3 artworks for my home, two by Michelle Drougas, who (for me) has amazing abstract prints that I love. I have also purchased Lyn Price's artwork, which is colourful and dynamic in the space they are in. All pictures were delivered quickly and most definitely well packaged. Show details
Debbie
Debbie

Beautiful painting and great service

I bought a Paula Starrs painting online. The painting is beautiful and well framed and ready to hang. I've had many positive comments from friends.
Bluethumb kept in contact with delivery, and delivery was quick. A great all round experience Show details ·  1
Kate
KateQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can't recommend Bluethumb highly enough

As always Bluethumb made purchasing the perfect artwork so easy. The range of work available is fantastic & I can't fault the Bluethumb service team, they kept me informed every step of the way. I can't recommend them highly enough. Show reply
MikeCJD
MikeCJD

Great service. Lovely painting

Excellent service. Love the picture. Was a Christmas gift for my husband. Looks perfect in the bedroom. Show details ·  1
Josh
Josh

Artwork completes restaurant space

Ordering from Bluethumb was a seamless experience and we are very happy with how Carla's piece fits into our restaurant. Show details ·  1
Robert
RobertWAPerth, WA2 posts

A perfect fit

I purchased 2 paintings for our new house. I spent a lot of time scouring the Bluethumb site and regularly checked new paintings by several artists that were in the style that I was after. I am thrilled with the paintings that I selected and was pleased with the purchase process. Show details ·  1
Travis A.
Travis A.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and product

Bought and received a beautiful piece of wall art that looks brilliant in our living room. The artist packed and shipped the piece in quick time so it was up on our wall within a week from purchase. Show details ·  1
SMW
SMWNSWMid North Coast, NSW4 posts

Beautiful Painting

Beautiful painting that arrived in a timely manner and was packaged really well. Show details ·  1
AnnaP
AnnaPVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

Excellent service, quick delivery and the painting was even better than the picture. Very pleased and looking to make my next purchase soon. Show details ·  1
Michael
Michael

Colour brightens our day

This piece of original art at home ads a unique enjoyment to every day. Show details ·  1
Michele D
Michele DVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Ful of colour

Fantastic delivery service. The painting was my first purchase, and I am absolutely love it. I have it mounted on my wall in a temporary spot while it awaits its new hanging position. Thank you so much, and I will definitely invest again in the future Show details ·  1
Carl
CarlNSWMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Bluethumb art purchases

`We are still happy with all of our art purchases through Bluethumb, especially our latest painting. They brighten our home. Show details ·  1
MaggieAnne
MaggieAnneVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A lovely painting

The painting was very well packaged and arrived when expected. Tracking was easy to follow and the only thing we wish we had done was to have had it framed beforehand. Show details ·  1
Pauline
PaulineWAPerth, WA2 posts

Love Chloe’s art and the Bluethumb service

I chose Chloe’s painting, Supply River Falls, as I really liked the way she captured the colours and shadows of the falls. I am delighted with my purchase and happy to have found the Bluethumb website which provides access to a diverse range of talented Aussie artists and an excellent purchasing experience. My painting arrived promptly and without any issues and with regular updates as to shipping and tracking. Show details ·  1
ecka
eckaNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

CONRAD IS PERFECT

I love my new painting! Unfortunately I have to wait for my house to be built to display but the process including ordering was seamless Show details ·  1

Lee W.
Lee W.

Hi everyone, as an Artist on Bluethumb, I’d very much like to know: (1) which day of the week gets the most visitors? I’m guessing Sunday. (2) Are the Artist’s blogs (In the Studio) included in the sitemap and indexed by google? Thanks :)

Tilli
Tilli

I would like to know how other artist have found the payment for work sold process. I sold a work which was delivered and signed for on 14th May 2019 and have not yet received payment on 29th May. By my reckoning I should have been paid on 23rd May, a designated Bluethumb 'payday'. I have not been paid and there is more that $1000 at stake. I am not sure if Bluethumb really understand that artists depend on timely payments to keep their practice viable and alive. I want to believe the administrators care about the artists they represent, but am getting mixed signals. This latest stuff-up has created real hardship, not to mention the energy and time consuming distraction of chasing a payment. In my experience Art Lovers, StateoftheArt etc. treat their artists as partners i.e. real people. Does Bluethumb really do the same?

Bluethumb   DM
Monikka
Monikka

How do we know this site is legitimate? I have searched for the awards it claims and I've attempted to subscribe to the newsletter and got ambushed by nuisance spin wheels. The artists I like cannot be found elsewhere on the net.

Sharon A