Bluethumb

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bluethumb

Fantastic addition to our home!

We LOVE our 'Hello Major' artwork by Katherine Ugarte. It arrived well packaged and beautifully presented. We'd definitely recommend Bluethumb for others looking to find a statement piece.
Unfortunately we didn't get any notice the day it arrived, luckily were were home soon after it arrived.

Rhonda
RhondaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The perfect entrance to our new house.

Bluethumb were brilliant to deal with. Website is easy to navigate and I felt confident ordering a significant purchase online.

Julie Price
Julie PriceSydney, NSW

Thrilled

Very impressed with my art pieces. They look better in real life. Ordered Four of varying sized and they were all brilliant. Thanks Bluethumb.

Team BluethumbBluethumbSend a private message

Love the colour blend in this unique painting

Painting arrived beautifully protected. Love the unusual style adopted and find this painting very calming. Fits perfectly in the room. Very happy

SNEN
SNENSydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service!

The service by Bluethumb is superb, friendly and efficient. The painting I purchased are perfect. I purchased one from Emma Thompson and 2 from Alina Hayes. Every time I looked at them they make me feel happy and calm.

Simon H.
Simon H.

A fine addition to my home

I specifically wanted a large, original artwork to fill a spacious wall in my living room. I looked at many terrific artists on Bluethumb and when I saw Jonathon's work I knew I wanted one of his. There was an initial problem when the size of the actual piece (once delivered) was smaller than described. However, the return process was very easy and it wasn't long until I found another piece by the same artist and in the same style of the size I needed that was perfect.

lularoe27
lularoe27Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely paintings, great service

Fast delivery and easy process ( including a return) I'd recommend using bluethumb the process is user friendly and the art on offer is great value

Tiziana
TizianaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful Vision

I love my new art work. My grandfather was a traditionalist, my sister an abstract.
This piece is art I can feel, 3D of of a subject that is close to my heart, ocean rock pools, near where I have lived all my life. Every time I see it, I feel memories and love.

Emma
EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great way to buy modern art & discover artists

red apples

i bought a artwork by courtney ally red apples it's a really nice piece it means the world to me i love it so much and i like courtney so much and she is one of the best painters in australia. adam

KLS
KLSSydney, NSW

Shane Bonsujet: Equinox

This was my first purchase on Bluethumb. The artwork is amazing, I absolutely love it. The service and communication during the purchase/delivery process was great. I am looking forward to purchasing my next artwork soon!

jenny
jenny

Excellent first purchase

I spend a lot of time admiring the wonderful artists you have here. Purchased my first one, love so much I hope add to my collection.

Michelle
Michelle

Wonderful!

This was our first purchase from Bluethumb. We was a bit nervous buying online but after seeking a few more details from one of the staff, we went for it! We are absolutely delighted with our painting from Tania Chanter. It’s perfect for our lounge room. It was easy and recommend this site.

Rose
RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Enjoyable part of my day

Nothing more pleasurable at the end of a day when I am tired, than to browse through the Bluethumb site. I have bought one item which arrived very quickly and returned one item. Returning was quick but not quite so efficient due to pickup being at a time I said I was not going to be home.

Rebecca and James
Rebecca and JamesPerth, WA

Love my cockatoo

Great quality, original artwork. It brightens up our living room and provides the right level of character for the space. Love it.

Lee W.
Lee W.asked

Hi everyone, as an Artist on Bluethumb, I’d very much like to know: (1) which day of the week gets the most visitors? I’m guessing Sunday. (2) Are the Artist’s blogs (In the Studio) included in the sitemap and indexed by google? Thanks :)

Tilli
Tilliasked

I would like to know how other artist have found the payment for work sold process. I sold a work which was delivered and signed for on 14th May 2019 and have not yet received payment on 29th May. By my reckoning I should have been paid on 23rd May, a designated Bluethumb 'payday'. I have not been paid and there is more that $1000 at stake. I am not sure if Bluethumb really understand that artists depend on timely payments to keep their practice viable and alive. I want to believe the administrators care about the artists they represent, but am getting mixed signals. This latest stuff-up has created real hardship, not to mention the energy and time consuming distraction of chasing a payment. In my experience Art Lovers, StateoftheArt etc. treat their artists as partners i.e. real people. Does Bluethumb really do the same?

Monikka
Monikkaasked

How do we know this site is legitimate? I have searched for the awards it claims and I've attempted to subscribe to the newsletter and got ambushed by nuisance spin wheels. The artists I like cannot be found elsewhere on the net.

Sharon A
Sharon A
Sheeraz H
Sheeraz H

Get an answer from our members and Bluethumb representatives