BMW 4 Series
See the Best Sedans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BMW? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
  • Features
DISSAPOINTED
DISSAPOINTEDbrisbane

2 years 60,000 loss

Started of paying 135,000 for an X6, bought from Coastal BMW, spent over 12 months trying to get faults on vehicle repaired, eventually was exchanged for the series 4 convertible, and was told the value the same.
2 years down the line, tried to exchange my vehicle and have been advised I have lost over 60,000 on my vehicle, buyer beware, any vehicle but BMW

Purchased in October 2019.

robb.crawford.oz
robb.crawford.ozSouth East Queensland, QLD

Snapper Rocks Blue Rocks!

My latest car is a BMW430i Convertible in the gorgeous Snapper Rocks Blue, a colour created by one of the brilliant minds at BMW visited the Gold Coast and was inspired by the ocean hues he saw from his apartment overlooking, you guessed it, Snapper Rocks. I have already had two close encounters with people not giving way and those brakes work extremely well. I usually drive in economy mode, which adds about 15% to my mileage. I regularly get positive comments about the colour, which for me, was love at first sight.

Purchased in April 2019 at Gold Coast BMW.

Other Sedans

NatNat
NatNatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Driving Car for a Blonde Lady!

I am blonde, so have every right to state the above. I know nothing about car maintenance, but do a lot of driving, so this is certainly the BEST car for me! The car parks safely for me, in Cruise mode it identifies the safest driving distance from the car in front, it brakes for me if I am not quick enough, the on-board computer notifies me of low tyre pressure or low washer fluid levels or anything else that needs attention before the situation gets serious. This is the safest vehicle I have ever driven in my 35 years of driving experience. I transport my 81 year old mother to numerous weekly medical appointments and it is so quiet and smooth she falls asleep! I love it.

Badge420d
BodyGrand Coupe
Date PurchasedDec 2017
Charlton C
Charlton CSydney

Shockingly horrendous experience you will love - dealership excuses on top of never-ending defects

Badge430i
BodyGrand Coupe
Date PurchasedAug 2016
Sedans

Find out how BMW 4 Series compares to other Sedans

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

BMW 430 great car

Just purchased a BMW 430 and love all the features especially the virtual rear camera, it makes parking and reversing so easy. The car drives smoothly and is fuel efficient.

Date PurchasedDec 2017