20BMW 4 Series

Interior Design
Boot Size
Comfort
Features
See the Best Sedans in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BMW 4 Series6 reviews
Disguntaled
Disguntaled3 posts
  M440i xDrive

Loving looking car. Poor on coarse chip roads

If you live in a rural area with allot of typical coarse chip roads do not choose an alloy wheel with run flat tyres. The noise level is on par with a Toyota Corolla (not a joke). Apart from the noise, the car drives really well, very comfortable and handles excellent. The engine is of course a masterpiece. For me though, when you’re spending $130,000 plus the noise level is unacceptable with run flat tyres. I should stress that on smooth pavement it is very quiet.

Build quality was one of the best, I put four stars for cleaning and maintenance because despite the individual paintwork, I found bugs etc very easily stuck to the paint. Show details

Design
DISSAPOINTED
DISSAPOINTEDbrisbane70 posts
  M Sport

2 years 60,000 loss

Started of paying 135,000 for an X6, bought from Coastal BMW, spent over 12 months trying to get faults on vehicle repaired, eventually was exchanged for the series 4 convertible, and was told the value the same.
2 years down the line, tried to exchange my vehicle and have been advised I have lost over 60,000 on my vehicle, buyer beware, any vehicle but BMW Show details
robb.crawford.oz
robb.crawford.ozQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  430i

Snapper Rocks Blue Rocks!

My latest car is a BMW430i Convertible in the gorgeous Snapper Rocks Blue, a colour created by one of the brilliant minds at BMW visited the Gold Coast and was inspired by the ocean hues he saw from his apartment overlooking, you guessed it, Snapper Rocks. I have already had two close encounters with people not giving way and those brakes work extremely well. I usually drive in economy mode, which adds about 15% to my mileage. I regularly get positive comments about the colour, which for me, was love at first sight. Show details
Design
NatNat
NatNatSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA33 posts
  Verified Gran Coupe

Best Driving Car for a Blonde Lady!

I am blonde, so have every right to state the above. I know nothing about car maintenance, but do a lot of driving, so this is certainly the BEST car for me! The car parks safely for me, in Cruise mode it identifies the safest driving distance from the car in front, it brakes for me if I am not quick enough, the on-board computer notifies me of low tyre pressure or low washer fluid levels or anything else that needs attention before the situation gets serious. This is the safest vehicle I have ever driven in my 35 years of driving experience. I transport my 81 year old mother to numerous weekly medical appointments and it is so quiet and smooth she falls asleep! I love it.

Show details

Charlton C
Charlton CSydney2 posts
  Verified 430i
Sarah
SarahNSWSydney, NSW17 posts
  430i

BMW 430 great car

Just purchased a BMW 430 and love all the features especially the virtual rear camera, it makes parking and reversing so easy. The car drives smoothly and is fuel efficient.

Show details