BMW 5 Series

Sedan, Touring, Gran Turismo

Luther

LutherLAKE MANCHESTER

This is a great car.

It's a trusted vehicle that I use mostly on my way to and from work and occasionally on weekends, and it's also very useful.
    I use it a lot of times, at least 80 miles a time, use it for a long time, feel it is also part of my body, feel great!

And there were no problems after the arrival, except normal maintenance, never carried out maintenance.

Badge550i
    LineGran Turismo M Sport
    Date PurchasedNov 2017

Jessica

JessicaPerth

Beautiful looking car

We bought this car new from the bmw dealers as its a beautiful designed car. The seats are soft and comfy to sit on for long distance driving and the fual usage is great getting at least 300ks in one filled up tank. The side mirrors are a tat smaller than our last car but over all we love our new car

Badge523i

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Trevor S

Trevor SAU

Best car I ever had

This model was by far the best car I ever had. I absolutely loved it and went through a huge grieving period when a Toyota klueger put a dint in the back wheel and the insurance assesors classed it as a write off. God I miss it - especially on a lot of Sydney-Melbourne and country trips. It was just beautiful to look at and drive... prior to this I had a 93/95 BMW 5 but the heater hoses played up and I now have the BMW 7 where the heater hoses also played up. The 5 is still my all time favourite. Other cars 86calais, suz800, hydexcel,89berlina...

Badge530i

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Justin L.

Justin L.

This is perfect!!!

This is really nice car. The appearance is fantastic and pretty easy to control. My car is white 520i and it's really save the fuel. Also, when I drive my BMW on some hills, I can really feel the engine is powerful!!! I think if you are looking for a car, BMW 5 series can be a nice option!

BodyHatch
    Badge520i
    LineModern Line
    Date PurchasedJul 2016

happy_camper

happy_camperSydney

Bmw 520d f10 2016 model

About to receive my new BMW 520d. Coming all the way from Germany.

Ordering and specifying options was relatively straight forward.

The service provided by the BMW dealer was good during the sales process and delivery.

I have bmw advantage which means free servicing for 4 years because my employer is a member.

Orlando

Orlando

Difficult to find a better sedan of this size

Badge535d

Transmission5-speed automatic

macca535i

macca535i

Bad

nice car to drive good handling ability when its not at the bmw dealers getting fixed. i have been embaressed so many times having it towed on a tray truck no r.a.c.v servicemen can fix the problems

break downs unreliable to scared to take it on a long trip

GeorgeW