3Bodum Pavina

Bodum Pavina

2.4

35 reviews · Statistics

31% · 1121 · 60%
See the Best Products in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DogStarNSWSydney, NSW40 posts

Blackroze
BlackrozeAU42 posts

Great but super fragile

These glasses are the best for keeping hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold..however they break even with me trying to wash dishes with absolute care.

I’ve owned 4 sets of these glasses (1 pair at a time), the first time I assumed it was due to my negligence; I tried another 3 times and realised it is the glasses themselves!

It’s a shame because I’ve purchased other double walled glasses and these are the best at keeping my coffee really hot.

Lesson learnt : ( Show details

Diogenes
Diogenes4 posts

Use with care

I've used these for four years. They're very good BUT super fragile. Okay in dishwashers but hairline cracks on rim after microwaving. Use and wash with care, and DON'T microwave. Show details
JuneT48ACTGarran 2605, ACT8 posts

Cloudiness in the cavity after a couple of washes

I purchased two of the double-wall mugs with silicon plugs in the bases. They are great for keeping the coffee hot, but after just a few uses, a distinct cloudiness developed between the layers of glass - right round the rim and other blothes here and there. I can still use them but the appearance is off-putting. I would never serve a drink to a guest in one. I had not thought it necessary to keep my receipt, so Sauvage Urban in Woden ACT declined to take them back. Show details
Kgatt
KgattVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Not worth it

These glasses look great but I’m sorry to say they do not last- they break very easily. I had 2 sets and they all broke. I only buy the plastic ones now. Show details
Revco
RevcoLA10 posts

Arrived cracked. No bubblewrap used

I ordered some from their official online store. Sent the boxes without bubblewrap or other fill.

Obviously this is a business who can't be bothered to provide reasonable service. Avoid. Also all the glasses have a large, unsightly hole at the bottom that looks to be messily plugged with a rubber insert.

Not worth the hype. Show details

Richard
Richard2 posts

Some problems

Some of our cups got cloudy inside and we can’t clean them out kind of wrecks the whole aesthetic. I wouldn’t buy them again from this company. Hopefully they have solved this problem Show details
DDshopper
DDshopperVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts

Great set of glasses but fragile

I loved the bodum pavina glasses, either for drinking coffee or cold drinks. They look great, and I was shattered when one of the glasses broke whilst washing by hand. Show details
Diane
DianeVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Extremely fragile glass

Not sure if it was the spoon in the glass, or the air pressure/temperature that caused the bottom of my inner glass to crack, but I realised much too late that I may have swallowed a glass shards or two. The glass is less than a mm thick, they may be "double walled" but definitely not double strength. Dangerous.
Edjufi
EdjufiPymble4 posts

A great product

Have rarely written any reviews, but felt I had to put one up after reading these. Have had these glasses, both 250ml and 350ml for around 3 years. One broke out of 14 glasses, my fault. At least one glass is used daily. I use both microwave and dishwasher. They are great and look great. In fact, love them so much that I gave 3 lots as Christmas presents and hope that the recipients will be as pleased as I have been.

Just felt that I had to present a different point of view.

newmumofollie
newmumofollie2 posts

Shattered after x1 use

They look lovely and keep the coffee warm and cold drinks cold but they are super fragile. I hardly knocked it and it shattered. Tiny glass shards everywhere. Unfortunately can not recommend due to safety aspect.

Bodum   DM

Hello, we are very sorry to hear of the issue that had occurred with your BODUM product. If you have any further questions please contact our office at office.australia@bodum.com. Many thanks, BODUM team.

Pipconn
Pipconn

Used twice and then broke while stirring coffee

Purchased June 23rd and then broke while stirring coffee June 29th. Fortunately no glass ingested and hoping that Bodum will replace and this was just a faulty glass. I do like the glasses and have had Bodum before that lasted much longer.

Kristian
KristianQueenslandSouth Brisbane, Queensland21 posts
Cynick
CynickBrisbane2 posts

They look and functon well... until they break

I loved my Bodum glass that game as part of their Tea for One product. But then I knocked the glass with my phone charger cable, very lightly. The glass cracked as if it had been hit and a piece of the outside broke away. No glass should be this fragile. The glass is about 2 weeks old and given the reviews here will not be replaced as it appears to be a flaw.

Meg
Meg

Dangerous & fragile

My husband had finished drinking a cold drink which contained ice cubes out of the one month old Bodum Pavina glass. in the bottom? A large hole, with broken glass floating around in liquid in the side walls. We couldn't believe it, and just hoped that all of the broken glass was between the walls and not in his stomach. Now that we have searched the product reviews, we find this is a common enough problem, and yet the same product is readily available. Would strongly recommend avoid as this is dangerous.

Kelvin O.
Kelvin O.

Can I pour boiling hot water into a Bodum glass ?

David F.
David F.

My mug has moisture between the glass walls. How do I remove it and reseal the hole on the bottom?

sharon b.
sharon b.

Are the double walled cups microwaveable?

Jane D.
Jane D.

Hi there. I’ve had my bodum glasses for some time now. Silicone is still completely intact. I’ve often washed in the dishwasher. But this morning I went to empty the glasses from the the washer and one is FULL of water between the two walls. Any ideas how to get it out?

JuneT48

Sorry, can't help. I didn't have that issue - only fogginess between the glass layers, even though the silicon appears to be completely intact. The design does not work, so it's good to post reviews to warn others who are considering buying them.

Roy C.
Roy C.

CategoryProducts
Release date
  • GTIN14: 00699965014155, 00699965026493, 00699965026516, 00699965026677, 00699965026691 and 00727015530291
  • GTIN12: 699965130305