Breville Kettle Cleaner BKC250

Breville Kettle Cleaner BKC250

MPN: BKC250

Does exactly what it's meant to

Easy to use and works wonders! All the black mineral build up on the bottom of my glass kettle has gone and it looks brand new again! Well worth the money.

Old kettle transformed

Got this from our Local Bunnings and my old glass kettle looks brand new . Used it to as per instructions on the back and my kettles stains are all gone , looks like a brand new kettle. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting an easy way to clean a kettle .

Works perfectly!

Used it on our Breville kettle.
The plastic water level is now as clean as when we first bought it.
The kettle is now much quieter too!
Very easy to use... just add water and boil.

Great product but aware of possible damage to bench top!

Used this product as per instructions and it worked brilliantly. Our old kettle looked nothing less than brand new again, we were extremely surprised and delighted with the results. Word of warning though, we have marble bench tops and the surface was ruined from the product. I filled the kettle as instructed but may have overfilled it as the water level window was brown and not readable , the water and product must have bubbled over when the kettle boiled which I was unaware of until I came to empty the kettle 30 minutes later as instructed. There was massive erosion in the marble. Im sure this was user error but was certainly a very costly mistake. We have been left with a nasty white circle and a similar square beside it where the water welled under the kettle and adjoining blender. The damage is significant. I would use this cleaner again but will be very careful next time!

Great results

After using our new Breville glass kettle for a six weeks in Perth, there was significant mineral build-up. We followed the instructions for use of Breville Kettle Cleaner and the results are amazing. The kettle is fully restored and looks like new again.I estimate three rounds of cleaning form one bottle of Breville Kettle Cleaner of 250 ml. We purchased the bottle for $8.95. Costs roughly amount to $77.60 per annum if cleaning is needed every six weeks.

Great Results

Used in on my KMart brand glass kettle, stains on base removed with ease, looks like new again. Would recommend this product.

Perfect!!

Used it on my breville kettle which had a lot of mineral buildup on the bottom and worked perfectly and looks like new.

Effortless

Used this as instructed on the bottle, and all the darkened plastic on the kettle restored as new. the kettle that I tried this on was a white plastic kettle that has taken some weathering on its life. it is being used in our busy office for almost 2 years now. we have planned to get a new kettle however this product has saved our "beer money".
Cleaned everything without scrubbing, instructions were clear, result as promised
Takes 30+ minute to get perfect result (as clearly instructed), cost ~$3 per kettle (new kettle costs $8) at Kmart