Breville Kettle Cleaner BKC250

Breville Kettle Cleaner BKC250

MPN: BKC250

Cloe

CloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does exactly what it's meant to

Easy to use and works wonders! All the black mineral build up on the bottom of my glass kettle has gone and it looks brand new again! Well worth the money.

Peita B

Peita BMelbourne

Old kettle transformed

Got this from our Local Bunnings and my old glass kettle looks brand new . Used it to as per instructions on the back and my kettles stains are all gone , looks like a brand new kettle. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting an easy way to clean a kettle .

dalealaVictoria

Works perfectly!

Used it on our Breville kettle.
The plastic water level is now as clean as when we first bought it.
The kettle is now much quieter too!
Very easy to use... just add water and boil.

Great product but aware of possible damage to bench top!

Great results

After using our new Breville glass kettle for a six weeks in Perth, there was significant mineral build-up. We followed the instructions for use of Breville Kettle Cleaner and the results are amazing. The kettle is fully restored and looks like new again.I estimate three rounds of cleaning form one bottle of Breville Kettle Cleaner of 250 ml. We purchased the bottle for $8.95. Costs roughly amount to $77.60 per annum if cleaning is needed every six weeks.

JCass

JCass

Great Results

Used in on my KMart brand glass kettle, stains on base removed with ease, looks like new again. Would recommend this product.

Perfect!!

Used it on my breville kettle which had a lot of mineral buildup on the bottom and worked perfectly and looks like new.

felix

felixsydney

Effortless

Used this as instructed on the bottle, and all the darkened plastic on the kettle restored as new. the kettle that I tried this on was a white plastic kettle that has taken some weathering on its life. it is being used in our busy office for almost 2 years now. we have planned to get a new kettle however this product has saved our "beer money".
Cleaned everything without scrubbing, instructions were clear, result as promised
Takes 30+ minute to get perfect result (as clearly instructed), cost ~$3 per kettle (new kettle costs $8) at Kmart

Paul

Paulasked

is this product harmful if swallowed

daleala

I think it certainly would be, given it is a cleaning product! If you're concerned the kettle will become contaminated, follow the manufacture recommendations to clean the kettle using the cleaner, then to rinse out the cleaner. We have use this a few times in our kettle with no ill effects.

Elishia C.

Elishia C.asked

What are the chemicals used in this product (kettle cleaner)

Florence

Florenceasked

How often do I use the breville kettle cleaner?

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryDishwashing Products