BRITA Fill & Serve

BRITA Fill & Serve

3.8

Cyy
CyyMelbourne

Looks great and easy to use, but doesn't hold much water and could spill easily

I recently acquired this product and so far I find it easy to use and doesn't take long for the water to be filtered. However, the bottle doesn't hold much water at all - it probably holds about a glass or so, so it requires regular refills. That doesn't really bother me. What really bugs me is the design of the spout. It is simply too wide so if you pour it too fast the water will go everywhere, literally everywhere.

Tzwixt
TzwixtKuraby

Stlylish, slimline water filter

Nice slimline design, easy to attach activated carbon filter, reasonably priced -filters as well.
Box said Berry colour but the carrafe is clear plastic with white lid, easy to use usage button.
Need to take care when pouring as it has a wide lip which can cause a splash.

Roy
Roy

Great idea; terrible design

Snoozy36
Snoozy36SYDNEY

Stylish, and easy to use & clean

MMB
MMBSydney

Stylish new carafe

I have one of the new Brita water filter carafes & I use it at work. It looks stylish on my desk. It's easy to use helps me keep on track for drinking water during the day. It has new filter disc technology, which last for one month or 150 litres. The size of the disc is about 55mm diameter & not thick, which is great as I can keep spares in my desk draw.