Brother HL-L2395DW

63%13%25%

Ink Cartridge Longevity
Reliability
Printing Speed
Brand Manager for Brother? Claim your listing.
See the Best Printers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

nonie
nonie20 posts

Very hard to set up

The disc that came with the printer did not work so the drivers could not be installed using the disc. I phoned tech support but the first person I spoke to could not help me. I was contacted not long after by someone else from Brother who was able to help me however the drivers had to be installed via the Brother website because the disc did not work. This all took up a few hours of my time. I was expecting a much easier install.

Have only had the printer a few hours: have tried printing and scanning and it seems to work well. The scan function is certainly much easier to use than my Canon printer/scanner. I connected the printer using a USB port rather than wifi. Show details

Overall
Functionality
HelenQ
HelenQ3 posts

Marg18 posts

Lots of toner left but advises you are running low so must buy new toner

I used to love Brother printers. They were the only ones I would buy. But the toner is very expensive and the printer announces you need a new toner before there is even any loss in quality. No way to override.  Show details
Overall
Functionality
Ink
Inkbrisbane66 posts

Terrific laser printer and scanner

I recently purchased this Brother scanner printer to use with my IpadPro. I found the set up pretty straight forward and connected it to my wifi and was able to scan to my iPad, sending it via email. Then print from my iPad. Exactly what I wanted to be able to do as I only own an IpadPro and needed it to work with this. The starter toner cartridge is very generous and still going strong after I’ve printed out over 100 Xmas cards to send. It takes 160gsm paper/card in the main paper tray and prints beautifully.
I’ve owned Brother laser printer scanners before and I’m delighted with this new one. Show details
Willsey
WillseyQueenslandBrisbane, Queensland42 posts

spadger
spadgerAU22 posts

Great printer

Fast Printer, Quick with photo copier.Connects to wireless excellent. Can use cardstock to 230 gsm through the manual feed slot. Scans very quick. Does the job well. Optional 3 years care plan is offered.
Vlad M.
Vlad M.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Allisha
AllishaYARRABILBA5 posts

Decent Printer

This printer is overall ok for monies worth. Prints fast and is reasonably quiet. A little hard to print from mobile connection at times especially if you in a hurry. But printing from desktop is not problem.

Show details