2Burleigh Brewing BigHead No Carb

Burleigh Brewing BigHead No Carb

2Burleigh Brewing BigHead No Carb
4.2

81% · 213 · 12%
Brand Manager for Burleigh Brewing? Claim your listing.

Damian
DamianPerth, WA

Change of taste

I have been drinking you no carb beer for nearly 2 years and I purchased a box today and noticed a change to your branding, however, there is definitely a change to the taste, it makes me question why and what’s changed?? Show details
Greggy C
Greggy CSydney, NSW3 posts

Best carb free beer in the world

Great flavour, the best no carb beer on the planet. Nothing else comes close Show details
andras

I will buy again
shonomonason
shonomonasonSouthwest, VIC4 posts

Diabetics best option

Tastes great, like a lager should. Type 2 diabetic, so awesome option. Show details
Joshua P.
Joshua P.Perth, WA2 posts

Great beer

Excellent beer considering the low alcohol content and no carbs. I normally drink XPA so I thought I wouldn't like it. A little light in taste for my palate but worth the sacrifice given I don't consume the equivalent of 2 meals while enjoying a six pack. Show details
Wombat3
Wombat3Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC15 posts

It tastes great

It tastes great and it's nice to have the occasional beer on a low carb diet.
And quite frankly I prefer my beer to have alcohol in it, which is 4.2%. Show details
Luke C.
Luke C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Far better than expected. Tastes like carbs, but has no carbs!

Good easy drinking beer that is much better tasting than other low carb options. Very well done and unbelievably no carb. Show details
Gunther
Gunther2 posts

Very good beer

Wry good beer, nice flavor for carb free beer, better then pure blond for sure. Only down is the price $70 bucks for a carton. Show details
Goold Solicitors
Goold SolicitorsSydney, NSW3 posts

Delicious

Delicious, Tasty, Low Carb - Fresh and Highly Enjoyable Beer - Love It - On the Expensive Side only Issue Show details
Sam L
Sam LPerth, WA3 posts

What is the point - zero taste !

I was caught by the zero carb advertising and so swallowed the stratospheric price tag. The first few bottles were tasteless, so I offered it around to others (free marketing for the brewery). Nobody liked it - nobody understood it. Tasteless.
Then I read these reviews and note that there are issues with quality control, so maybe I just picked up a dud carton. At close to $70 a carton I won't repeat the experiment. Show details
Beer lover
Beer loverPerth, WA

Too expensive

Too expensive for the amount of beer received. If this beer was $50 a carton they would easily wipe out all competitors, but at this price ($70 at BWS) it's just not worth it. Show details
Dee
DeeThurgoona9 posts

Delicious No Carb Beer. Needs to be Cheaper and I would buy more thou :)

Love the taste, tried a 6 pack then got my local BWS to get a carton. A 6pack is $22 (they are only 330ml also) and the Carton is $65.
I would drink way more often if cheaper as they go down way to easy. Show details
DavL_Aus
DavL_AusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

So glad I finally found a low carb beer!

I had a friend tell me about BigHead no carb beer because he’s keto and was so happy he was able to have beer with his new lifestyle....

So I thought I would try it because I’m trying to loose weight and there’s too many calories / carbs in other alcohol, and I have to say that I love it! It takes great, I do agree with the other reviews that I could come in a bigger bottle, but still enjoy this beer on weekends.

I got a 6 pack for around $20. Show details

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD16 posts

a good beer spoilt by high price

a tasty no carbs beer that goes down well. I have noticed that batches seem to vary in taste which is not unusual for mimi brwey beers. However, none of the beers I have tried are unpleasant, most thirst quenching and with a unique flavour. The product is let down because of its high price relative to other low carb beers which is a pity.

Annie
AnnieNorth-West & West coast, TAS4 posts

Perfect beer

Love this beer as it’s no carb especially when your trying to have no carbs but still like a beer. The only downfall is I wish it came in cans, so they are easier to dispose of when camping.

Juanita G.
Juanita G.

I don't understand how it can be no carbs when its ingrediants are carbs

Percy P.

Well whisky is no carb and made from carbs.

Sam
Sam

Wot pubs can u buy bighrad beer over the bar in perth wa

Mish
Mish

Now that the zero carb beer is becoming so popular & given that its aboutique beer thats said to be timeconsuming to make, how are you able to keep up to tbe demand & still be completely sure its carb free ?

I ask this because i completely want to trust the process being a Keto follower, no disrespect intended, but would still like to know please.

Libby
Libby
Percy P.

Well I drank quite a bit of this stuff during the fires and was never kicked out of ketosis, and I continued to lose weight. It saved my sanity believe me.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Burleigh Brewing? Claim your listing.