Buzz Fly Paper

Buzz Fly Paper

2.4

23 reviews · Statistics

35% · 814 · 61%
Brand Manager for Buzz Fly Paper? Claim your listing.

Laney
LaneyMelbourne3 posts

Catches all my flies and on toxic

I use these as it actually says on them no poison. Works well. Stays sticky forever so hard to dispose of used ones with light getting stuck!!

It says natural attractant and adhesive. Other brands don’t list anything. So while it’s not specific it’s a bit reassuring that you are not inhaling odours from poison.

So hard to get in my small town I have to order them online.

Karina
KarinaACTCanberra 2600, ACT

Great for fungus gnats

These traps have been a lifesaver to rid the house of the fungus gnats which infested my indoor plants!! The gnats love them and they are so sticky - unlike other traps I tried. Very effective!
Andrew - Perth
Andrew - PerthWAPerth, WA

Work Well

Lot of reviews say they are useless, however my experience is the complete opposite. Left for a few weeks they will catch flies and bugs. Hang near a kitchen bid or window. Flies are attracted by light so hanging next to a light globe also works well. They won't work instantly and they won't suck flies towards them. Will never work as quickly as spray . But if you don't want sprays in the house these are effective over time. If you want something more effective get a fly zapper.
Philip C
Philip CCanberra13 posts

They just don"t work

Flies seem to avoid these sticky strips. Didn't catch a fly in 7 days despite following directions. Cheap but better not to waste your money. A total and utter disappointment.
Jenlin
JenlinQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD30 posts

Absolutely Useless

I have several flies in the kitchen and not one on the sticky paper!!!! They are not attracted to it at all and in fact seem to avoid it. So I smeared some tin dog food on it (yes, atrocious looking) but still no luck. Out came the swatter!
Several days later and I'm still swatting and there is 1 fly on the paper! It probably ran into it accidentally.
Don
DonSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works perfectly

This is the best on the market. I have tried other brands, as well as the liquid stuff, etc and ended up back with the original sticky paper. And Buzz is the best!!!
Totally recommend it.
Mel Schutz
Mel SchutzSACentral, SA

The best fly catcher ever!

I have them everywhere but here’s one on my verandah, but they are in my chook sheds and wherever the black buggers want to hide. I am totally over the flies this year
ozfossil
ozfossilQLDFar North Queensland, QLD9 posts

Donna
Donna

Brilliant

Yes they are very sticky and they do stick to everything but work a treat.Bought these to hang around chicken coup.Hung 2 out about 1 metre apart and within 2 hrs both traps were covered, I didnt realise how many flies there were until I used them.Glad we grabbed 2 packets because I will definitely use these again and again and again.
David D.
David D.

Luka Pilipovic
Luka Pilipovic

Astonishingly ineffective

Nil functionality completely useless. You’ll have more luck killing a fly by hanging up an A4 piece of paper and hoping the fly runs into it. On the plus side this could easily be the worst product I have ever bought so at least life improves after hitting rock bottom.

Candice
Candice

Waste of money

House full of flies and not a single fly even went near it. Left out for a couple of days and no flies were caught. Wasted my money. Very disappointing.

s sydney
s sydneysydney24 posts

No way any bugs will stick on it

I bought it and used it for 4 weeks but I still didn't see any bug since then. Today I saw a bug and and use the cardboard to lure it crawl on it. To my shock, not only the bug could walk on the sticky surface, even after its 10th move on the sticky survey, it was still moving (slightly slower, but I am sure it definitely won't trap any!) I'm throwing away all of them today! It's a complete waste of money

Nick
Nick

I got a really bad chemical burn from these just touched my arm 5 days layer still in mass pain daily burn dressings not nice. No position information on pack no ingredient information on packet. It is actually against law not to provide this information.

Tony
Tony

Rubbish

Don't buy this item, it doesn't attract anything, I think it actually kept flies away. The sticky material on it is really gooey, sticks to everything but the bugs and its hard too wash off your hands should you touch it.