Verifiedcarpetcourt.com.au

4.1

Shaye C
Shaye C4 posts
  Verified Carpet Flooring

Worst carpet quality and installation we have ever had

Worst carpet quality and installation we have ever had. Did not last long before it started to buckle in multiple places, we had to get them back out to restretch them after 2 years and it didn’t last more than 6 months before they started to buckle again. We paid 2k for this poor quality carpet and poor installation. There is a join in the main room which they assured me wouldn’t be noticeable after it “settles” and it is still so obvious after 4.5 years! The buckling is so bad now are going to have to rip them up and have new carpet put in. We do not recommend carpet court. We ended up going with their competitor for our other rooms and have had no issues with those (which have been installed for 3.5 years now). Do not use carpet court. Show details
Therese Chenoweth
Therese ChenowethMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts
  Carpet Flooring

They didn’t even bother to contact me after my online enquiry

I contacted this company online to request a visit re buying carpet for four rooms in my house. Their computer system spat back a copy of what I had sent them - phone number, email, etc. I requested initial contact by email rather than phone call. I waited patiently for several days then told them by email not to bother but I would contact a company interested in my business. Again, their system spat back a copy of my message. I never did get a phone call or an email from a real person!
Nette
NetteWestern District, VIC
  Vinyl Flooring

Extremely happy

Carpet Court Warrnambool went above and beyond to remove existing tiles and replace our flooring. The service was prompt and easily arranged. The works itself was done in a week and was done to an amazing standard of care. We couldn't be more happy with the service, the engagement and the team at Carpet Court Warrnambool Victoria. Thoroughly recommend :) Show details ·  1
Robyn
RobynGippsland, VIC3 posts
  Laminate Flooring

So darn happy

Thankyou Carpet court Capalaba for the prompt installation and a huge Thankyou to our installer Craig who did such a wonderful job. Show details ·  1
BCheers
BCheerssydney20 posts
  Carpet Flooring

Great company to deal with

I purchased my carpet from carpet court Auburn I am totally satisfied with this company they are very helpful and pleasant and exceeded all my expectations good prices and any problems they always get it rectified very promptly.I 100% recommend this company and will purchase from them again when required Show details ·  1
Hannah
Hannah
  Laminate Flooring

Climate and lifestyle knowledge and so much help with selection

From our first browse in store (Coffs) Chantelle was so knowledgeable and helpful, she understood the climate and weather where we were building and had excellent advice that suited our family and lifestyle needs. We ended up getting all our flooring and tiles their and the pricing beat competitors quotes. The install couldn’t be faulted, it was a new build and even our builder was amazed at how thorough and efficient the install team were. Very switched on! Show details ·  1
Jill Wynn
Jill WynnWollongong6 posts
  Blinds & Shutters

Plantation shutters are still in China!

Ordered our plantation shutters in Jan 2024, they are still in a container in China waiting to be shipped…. Terrible communication, hopefully they arrive at some point!
Anna D.
Anna D.
  Verified Carpet Flooring
Job Satisfaction
Lorraine Skardon
Lorraine SkardonSouthwest, VIC4 posts

AMAZING SERVICE AND PRODUCT

From point of sale through to scheduling and carpet laid I can only say, EXCELLENT SERVICE. They even arranged Drysdale Removalists to shift the furniture "in" and "out" of the house to our large garage and other parts of the house. The carpet laying took two days to install as it was a "big" job. Not only that their team were a pleasure to have in our home. The carpet looks amazing and we are delighted with the outcome and to the amazing team at Carpet Court a BIG THANKYOU! Show reply
Cameron B.
Cameron B.Perth, WA
  Hybrid Flooring

MADE IN CHINA- terrible quality FALSE WARRANTY GUARANTEE

Really bad quality. Movement splitting and swelling. Boxes marked from China. They don’t stand by their warranty guarantee. It’s been a very disappointing experience as we have made many purchases from Carpert Court over a 10 year period Show details
Shenae
ShenaePerth, WA3 posts
  Verified Hybrid Flooring

Carpet Court is the worst to deal with if there’s an issue! Highly recommend Harvey Norman flooring

Worst experience dealing with flooring that swelled and separated. Its all came in made in China boxes not quality at all but pay through the nose for it. We pulled it all up in under 12 months and their “lifetime residential warranty” was the biggest load of poop. They had the most bias team come out measure moisture in an exposed areas where my dog peed very very inaccurate of the trueth Show details
Kaye W.
Kaye W.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Carpet Laying

Thank you Glen and Joel for a great job, very professional. The whole process at Carpet Court from start to finish was excellent. The carpet looks great. Show details ·  1
dave f
dave fSydney, NSW3 posts

fantastic

from start to finish the staff where very friendly and helpful Show details ·  1
Nicole Robertson
Nicole RobertsonSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Mardi Trompf
Mardi TrompfAU
  Hybrid Flooring

Positive, professional

Abbotsford Melbourne Carpet Court has been brilliant in replacing my old timber floors with hybrid floors. Despite multiple challenges, the thoroughness, communication, professionalism and workmanship were brilliant. I would recommend them to anyone looking to update their home or investment. Show details ·  1