DS0912

DS0912Sydney, NSW

Great sales team at Castle Hill NSW but I would rather rip up my floors than deal with them again!

Anna N.

Anna N.Sydney, NSW

The installation job is perfect and very satisfied!

Tarent Point Carpet Court - Staffs are very helpful and quick response, and carpet laying job was done perfectly by Jim. Thank you for their hard work!
Definitely would go back if I need flooring in the future again!

ausskipper

ausskipperRichmond-Tweed, NSW

It's all in the detailing...

CC Tweed Heads recently installed my hybrid floor over existing tiles. The installers did an exceptional job, the detailing is extraordinary. The 'jarrah' floor looks breathtaking. Highly recommended. Nothing was too much trouble.

Heatons

HeatonsMid North Coast, NSW

Total satisfaction

Excellent advice and patient assistance with selection, thank you Jaimi! Exceptional communication and planning, thank you Summer! Quality product and impeccable install by Glen and Tom who we were most comfortable with in our home, thanks guys! Of all our renovations, this experience was the most seamless and produced results that we are beyond satisfied with.... totally impressed with Coffs Harbour Carpet Court!

Bruce 47

Bruce 47Sydney, NSW

Very Professional All Round, Store, Quote and Carpet Layer from Lake Haven Store

All staff were very helpful, from the store to the measure and quote. The carpet laying was done in 3 bedrooms, within 10 days from the quote. The carpet layer Paul, was very proficient and showed he was very experienced at his trade. Strongly recommend the Lake Haven Carpet Court team.

Gen

GenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A pleasure to deal with.

From the time we walked into the Rosebud Carpet court store we were impressed, Wendy was very helpful, patient and had great knowledge of products.
Ian measured up and Paul laid the product they were all very professional and we were extremely pleased with the end result.
We would and have recommended Rosebud Carpet court to friends and neighbours.

Coffs Harbour carpet court

It looks amazing. Shaun the flooring guy has done an immaculate, and precise job. He gave me updates nearly every day so I knew what I was coming home to. Ben was a great help in the show room, laying out the various types and colours for me to choose from. His advice was invaluable. Chantelle and Summer did a great job working out amounts and timetables. I will be certainly getting their help choosing tiles for the bathroom renovation

RLx

RLxPerth, WA

Carpet Court (Canning Vale WA) Fantastic

Carpet Court Canning Vale

Thank you so much for a fabulous job Heather. Right from the start, everything was very professional and you made the whole project so easy. From the selection of the flooring, quoting and the cleanest installation crew ever, we are very grateful. Our home now looks amazing with our new floors.
I would recommend them to anyone who wants great looking floors, with no hassles.

Carpet C.Carpet Court

I am overjoyed with my new carpet.

I received helpful service from Lakehaven Carpet Court. Ben was very efficient when he came to quote, and Trent blew me away with how quickly he worked while laying the carpet, by himself, did an amazing job, and left my home spotless at the finish. Would recommend them to everyone. Well done, and many thanks.

David E.

David E.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer service from Auburn Carpet Court

It was a pleasure to deal with Sam the Manager and the team at Auburn Carpet Court. We chose the Florence Hybrid Spotted Gum for our Apartment and it looks fantastic in all our rooms. We will highly recommend Carpet Court to our colleagues.

auntyjann

auntyjannSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lovely floor and excellent service

The staff were always friendly and helpful. The floors are just beautiful and Paul who lays the floors was careful, precise and very professional. The owners are very knowledgeable and gave good advice on best floor for my area and people to remove my old floors. Thanks for the reliable service.

Thomas B.

Thomas B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fabulous carpet...love it

Jaimi at Carpet Court Coffs Harbour did a fabulous job at helping us choose the right carpet and the guys installing it were super productive and worked very hard (Shaun and Billie). It was a big job and the final product looks great. We love it. Thanks guys

Supervise laying!!!!

Supervise laying of floor. A natural wood grain flaw that looks more like a dirty mark was placed in a prominent area. Whereby it could have been placed where furniture would have covered it. Where the furniture was known to be going they are picture perfect, not impressed

How Impressive!!

The Carpet Court Team at Lakehaven are SO professional. I couldn't believe how fast Trent and Paul worked taking up the old carpet and laying the new. They were still running up the stairs 9 hours after starting! I was super impressed, they were also very respectful. Thank you all.

Carpet C.Carpet Court

New roller blinds from Carpet Court Coffs Harbour.

Amazing service from Michelle who assisted with purchase of blinds and Tim who measured and fitted the blinds. Friendly, helpful and courteous. Would highly recommend Carpet Court Coffs Harbour NSW.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very happy with everything

Carpet court Lake Haven were great to deal with. I especially want to thank the installer who fitted the carpet to our odd shaped walk in robe - brilliant result! A relatively inexpensive carpet looks and feels high end.

Carol

Eltham store very helpful and friendly

I would like to say the whole procedure from choosing a lounge carpet could not have run smoother, even down to the laying of it. Sasani and her staff very friendly , knowledgeable, would recommend them to everybody.

Carol

I wrote to them already all good thank you for your letter. Carol

Steven Pryke

Steven PrykeSydney, NSW

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Received the Hybrid product at a good price and was very professionally laid Highly recommend Carpet Court Auburn, Sam, Jung and the team. The layers did a wonderful job too.

Carpet C.Carpet Court

Excellent customer service and delivery

I am very happy with Carpet Court Lake Haven. I had a room needing carpet urgently and Carpet Court Lake Haven were able to measure, quote and lay carpet from Friday (day of measure and quote) to the following Friday (lay carpet). I was very appreciative of their understanding and prompt service. Big thank you to all staff.

Sulabh S

Sulabh SSydney, NSW

Would highly recommend carpet court aburn. Sam did a great job to help chose the right carpet for our house. The installer Madey was very experienced. House looks amazingly beautiful.

cheza

chezaasked

has anyone had problems with the stainmaster hybrid floors

John Smithasked

Hi Carpet Court,
When an installer from your Ringwood store in Victoria causes approximately $14,000 worth of damage to a family home, and jeopardises the health and safety of it's occupants, is it standard procedure for your store owner Heath to then blame the customer and threaten them to pay the remainder of the invoice "or else"? Furthermore, is it your company policy to ensure that installers show due care and dilligence, and follow WorkSafe guidelines when working at a customer's home? No need to answer, they are rhetorical questions.
You know who I am, see you in Court.

Hi John,

We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you.

Hi Carpet Court,
Your auto response to negative online enquiries is obviously working. I wonder what your auto response to a negative newspaper article will be?

Hi John,

Your feedback is important to us. We have responded a couple of times to your previous posts and requested that you please email us at enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au. We would like to discuss this matter with you directly and do our best to resolve this situation.

unbiasedasked

Hi Carpet Court,

Of all the flooring companies reviewed here, you have the most negative reviews, surely you can't be happy with this result.

Q1. Why do you have approximately 50% negative reviews on productreview.com.au?
Q2. What are you doing solve this problem and restore faith in your product and installation results to your disappointed customers?

Lost Customer
Lost Customer

They do not respond to feedback

Hi unbiased,

Thank you for your questions.

We take customer service very seriously and continuously strive to improve our product offering and customer experience.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you.

Hi Carpet Court National Support Centre,
Thank you for your time taken not answering my questions.
You have demonstrated to me a continuous theme of Carpet Court's customer service style echoed throughout this review site.
I will be purchasing carpet somewhere else.
kind regards