Ian - Lake Munmorah

Ian - Lake MunmorahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Product, Great Service - Couldn't Be Happier

Carpet C.Carpet Court

Exactly what we hoped for

After much deliberation we decided on bamboo flooring for our living room to complement existing flooring in our home. Michelle at Carpet Court in Coffs Harbour was very helpfull, loaning us samples etc so we could be sure before buying. Once ordered a fairly quick delivery and fitting time was arranged. The fitters arrived on time and were friendly, professional and did an excellent job within the time frame we were quoted. All in all we are very happy with our choice of flooring and would highly recommend Carpet Court Coffs Harbour.

Richard

RichardSydney Surrounds, NSW

Carpet installation, cannot fault installation

Arrived when they said they would arrive. They were careful to remove furniture outside, while carpet laid. Placed furniture back in house different to where it was.
Great service all in all, great crew in Penrith warehouse, helpful.

Worst Customer Service

I contacted Carpet Court Phillip 5 times over a 5 week period before I could get a sales rep out to measure my space. I contacted 3 times to follow up my quote and was assured it would be there by COB that day. Still have not received the quote over a week later. Who knows what the service is like but the customer service or complete absence of any contact or follow up to even start the process has made me look elsewhere. Would never approach this company again after this experience.

Peace of mind

Thank you George and all the team for your personalised service and professionalism in customer care. Highly recommend Maribyrnong Carpet Court for making the whole process easy.
Warm Regards,
Penelope Davies

Margaret

MargaretSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I regret choosing Carpet Court.

Damage to my wordrobe doors,skirting boards ,and horrible joins.very disappointed with the carpet and the service. After paying $9000.00 + I would never recommend carpet court to any of my family or friends.

• +3

Tania

TaniaMid North Coast, NSW

Carpet Court Coffs Harbour - Exceptional Service

The team at Carpet Court Coffs Harbour provide professional, prompt and quality service every time! Having multiple investment properties we have built a relationship with the team and truely value their friendly and reliable service. We would not go anywhere else!

Peter

PeterMid North Coast, NSW

Spectacular change for our home

Service was exceptional! Sales Ben & Jaimie: Office staff Summer & Michelle all very competent & helpful.
David,the tradesman who did the total installation did a magnificent job. Coffs Harbour-extremely satisfied.
Floor looks fantastic .Peter

Ron W

Ron WSydney, NSW

Great quote (Zain), fantastic installation (Andrew & Michael)

Leslie C.

Leslie C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

great service

Had my carpet laid in January, such a busy time of year but Lake Haven store fitted us in. The fitter was very helpful, He helped us move our bed out. Carpet was laid quite quickly and we love it.

Julie Holden

Julie Holden

Outstandingly efficient Staff at Lake Haven.

I cannot thank enough the effort the staff at Lake Haven went to in accommodating getting our carpet laid when the settlement of our house kept being postponed. They were all so sympathetic and accommodating when I had to keep postponing our carpet being laid. I highly recommend Lake Haven carpet court and will definitely shop there again for new laminate flooring. Thank you Jacqui, Kim, Christine and the rest of the staff and carpet layers from Lake Haven Carpet Court.

J9

J9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service A+

Penrith Carpet Court

From beginning to end it was an excellent experience. The sales staff were informative, helpful, and a delight to work with. The vinyl plank layer was meticulous with his work. I had the vinyl planks laid throughout my home and I'm delighted with the result. Thank you to the team at Penrith Carpet Court.

Brian

BrianSydney Surrounds, NSW

TOP SERVICE ALL ROUND

I would thoroughly recommend Lakehaven carpet court,very professional all round
All the staff were very informative and friendly and the installers did a perfect job,I am normally very fussy and would rate them 10/10
Brian
Buff Point

Excellent Experience

Excellent product and service that can not be beaten. I highly recommend Sunbury Carpet court. Fast installation. Could not be happier. So happy to use a local business that really wants to work hard for your business.

Notahappycustomer

NotahappycustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Service needs to improve

The passive aggressiveness in the lady who takes payments is strong. Im not going to drive 2 hours to the property to leave the keys the day before, just because in 2019 carpet court hasn't worked out how to give an estimated time of installment. I have better things to do (such as going to work), than wait around all day for carpet court to rock up. Get it together. I almost forgot I was the customer for a moment.

Judy C.

Judy C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic job

Thanks to Michelle for helping get our rush floor makeover up and running . I had limited time to shop around and even less to decide - she was really helpful and to the flooring contractors Glenn Maccann who did a really extraordinary job.

Chelsey C.

Chelsey C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

LOVE my Roman Blinds!

Have recently purchased Roman Blinds through Ringwood Carpet Court and was very happy with the result and the product itself. Not only that, the customer service was great, the turn around time was quick and for someone who had never ordered blinds before, the process was seamless.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

My house looks fanastic

My house looks fanastic since the laminate floorboards got laid throughout my whole house thanks to the team at carpet court frankston especially Barbara who is so courteous and just goes out of her way for her customers. Yet the biggest thanks has to go to Harry the installer who is such a professional In the field, Harry has such high standards and works with such enthusiasm and care as he loves to see happy satisfied customers. You have a great big heart Harry. Great teamwork from all. Thank you from Angela

D. Robertson

D. RobertsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unprofessional

We walked into Carpet Court on June 5th, 2019, interested in buying vertical blinds for 16 windows, in our home. We already had verticals on our patio doors and we wanted to match them up. The gal we spoke to said come back with a vertical slat and we’ll be able to match it. We went back on June 11th, with a sample, and we picked out what we wanted. We were told that their installer would most likely call us in the afternoon, of the 11th, to schedule a quote. After a week of waiting we decided to look elsewhere. It’s now July 30 and we still haven’t heard from them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

cheza

chezaasked

Hybrid Flooring

has anyone had problems with the stainmaster hybrid floors

John Smithasked

Hi Carpet Court,
When an installer from your Ringwood store in Victoria causes approximately $14,000 worth of damage to a family home, and jeopardises the health and safety of it's occupants, is it standard procedure for your store owner Heath to then blame the customer and threaten them to pay the remainder of the invoice "or else"? Furthermore, is it your company policy to ensure that installers show due care and dilligence, and follow WorkSafe guidelines when working at a customer's home? No need to answer, they are rhetorical questions.
You know who I am, see you in Court.

Hi John,

We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you.

Hi Carpet Court,
Your auto response to negative online enquiries is obviously working. I wonder what your auto response to a negative newspaper article will be?

Hi John,

Your feedback is important to us. We have responded a couple of times to your previous posts and requested that you please email us at enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au. We would like to discuss this matter with you directly and do our best to resolve this situation.

unbiasedasked

Hi Carpet Court,

Of all the flooring companies reviewed here, you have the most negative reviews, surely you can't be happy with this result.

Q1. Why do you have approximately 50% negative reviews on productreview.com.au?
Q2. What are you doing solve this problem and restore faith in your product and installation results to your disappointed customers?

Lost Customer
Lost Customer

They do not respond to feedback

Hi unbiased,

Thank you for your questions.

We take customer service very seriously and continuously strive to improve our product offering and customer experience.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you.

Hi Carpet Court National Support Centre,
Thank you for your time taken not answering my questions.
You have demonstrated to me a continuous theme of Carpet Court's customer service style echoed throughout this review site.
I will be purchasing carpet somewhere else.
kind regards

Carpet Court Timber Flooring

Carpet Court Timber Flooring

Carpet Court Carpet Flooring

Carpet Court Carpet Flooring

CategoryServices and Blind & Shutter ShopsServices and Timber FlooringServices and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate FlooringServices and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate FlooringServices and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate FlooringServices and Timber FlooringServices and Carpet Flooring