Best Ever

These guys are the best
Joe Maley Central Coast and his team overcame every problem and went above and beyond everything expected. Thoroughly recommended.
We have never experienced tradespeople this efficient, Congratulations on a job well done.

One hundred percent perfect

Alex Sawtell, from Carpet Court Castle Hill, put us on the right track for choices and colour to suit our needs, and Craig, who laid our carpet, did a fantastic job and also removed the ledge that we used to have at the doorway into our en suite by adjusting the underlay at that location.

Carpet Court Underwood very Professional!

Needed mid range carpet for three bedrooms in our house and Phil from Carpet Court Underwood came and measured and quoted for me. He matched another quote that I was given and I was happy to give them the business because of their professionalism. The installation went smoothly and fellas that installed were terrific. Carpets look amazing and would recommend to all.

Great Service

We had one room carpeted by Carpet Court Sunbury. From initial store contact, to measure and fitment. The whole process was seamless and handled very professionally. We are very satisfied customers.

Happy customers

After an addition to our home I chose Carpet Court McGraths Hill to carpet and lay vinyl for us. I like to use local and I was really pleased with the advice, measure and finally the laying.
All went smoothly and and we are thrilled with our new look

Very professional and helpful!

I would like to thank Tracey at the Invermay Carpet Court for her interest and advice in choosing the perfect carpet for my newly refurbished bedroom. This was not a big purchase, but she treated it as though it was. I definitely will return to this store as my renovations progress.

Very happy with our new carpet

From the moment we walked in the store to the moment our carpet was laid, the service and professionalism shown to us was nothing but the best, great advice provided in the store help choose a carpet that we were happy with. Great work at Lake Haven

Wish I'd done it sooner

We like to shop and support local and were very pleased with the service, price and product from McGraths Hill Carpet Court. The installers came on time for the quote and to do the job. They were able to accomodate our price with good quality carpet. The installatioin is great. It's a delight on our feet to go to bed and wake up each morning.

Excellent service

Andy & Pete were the carpet installers.Two of the friendliest tradies I have encountered.Turned up on time as arranged & cleaned up mess when job done . Top quality service.Company is recommended by us for both product & service

See you in Court (a real one)

Carpet Court Ringwood caused over $14,000 damage to our property. We are looking forward to publicly rubbing your noses in the crap that you have left us to clean up.

Hi John, We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you, Carpet Court National Support CentreHi Carpet Court, I'm sure that you already have all the details regarding this matter. If not I suggest that you contact [Name Removed] at Carpet Court Ringwood, or just wait for the upcomming court case. Regards

Fantastic service from Carpet Court, Castle Hill

We couldn’t be happier with our new timber floor and the entire service we received from Carpet Court at Castle Hill. Our first contact with the company was Taylor in the showroom whose professional manner and helpful advice was so good compared to other companies we’d spoken to, that we didn’t hesitate to use Carpet Court. Every step of the process was smooth and everyone we dealt with was professional, friendly and helpful. Our installer Kurt was absolutely outstanding. He did a first class job and was pleasant and good natured during the entire long day’s work. His assistant Daniel was also excellent. We highly recommend the entire team at Carpet Court, Castle Hill.

Great Service

We had new carpet installed by the Bundamba, QLD store.

Shaun was awesome and provided exceptional customer service. We went in store and 2 hours later he was at our place measuring up for a quote and less than a week later we had new carpet installed.
We have already recommended these guys to friends for their great service and great prices.
The installer was fantastic as well, I think his name was James.
We couldn't be happier!

Carpet

Staff were very helpful, and had a wide variety and choices of products to choose from. The carpet was laid at a time and date convenient to my needs, and the carpet installation was quick and efficient and cleaned up afterwards
Highly rate

Great product and Great installer

Had a few delivery problems in the beginning but once that was sorted got a great product and had it installed by Highend Flooring Installations who did a perfect job

Excellent Customer Service

From the time of quote to the actual carpet fitting I was advised along each step. Friendly staff and I am delighted with the product. The carpet layer was so quick and tidy much appreciated.

Great customer service - Very helpful staff

The staff at McGraths Hill Carpet Court were extremely helpful when looking for the best carpet for our school. They quickly sourced the best solution for a good price and organised installation before the start of the school year.

Look great for around 3 months

Had a hybrid floor from Godfrey hurst laid and I initially love the colour, but the ends started opening up within a few months, the sales guy from carpet court came out and said they had to put a trim in ( looked horrible) they then pulled up the floor and re laid.
Fast forward another 6 weeks and it did it again, this time I’m told th concrete underneath is not level ,at time of purchase they explained it can be laid straight over ceramic tiles and th floor didn’t need screening, now it does and it will cost $1500.
I can’t afford the money and I’ve moved my furniture twice already , so now I’m just stuck with a horrible floor.
Would never by this hybrid flooring agin or deal with carpet court ,

Hi Andrea, We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you, Carpet Court National Support Centre

Poor service after installation

Our installer told us it’s a great floor, “won’t Scratch”. On completion, no care instructions or warranty information were left for us. Some parts of the floor were poorly laid. Well the floor did scratch and when I called the manager from the Marleston store in to have a look I was told it was my fault the floor was scratched and the installer gave me the wrong information. He did bring me warranty information and a How to care for your floor guide, a bit late!! They refuse to repair the floor even though it has a warranty. I was planning to use this company to replace all the floors in my home but I will never use them again.

Hi Jay, We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you, Carpet Court National Support CentreHi there. No thanks too late. I have already had this looked into and Carpet Court has refused to do anything about it. You have lost my business and I’m happy to tell everyone not to use your company.Good afternoon Jay, We take concerns relating to our customer service very seriously and in following up this matter with the manager of the Marleston store, we have been advised that he has no record of your concern being raised. If you could please confirm with us that it was the Carpet Court Marleston store which you had your flooring installed through, that would be great. Their address is 280 Richmond Rd, Marleston. Many thanks, Carpet Court National Support Centre.

Totally changed my house

The staff at Carpet Court Taren Point were very good from beginning when choosing the carpet to the finish when the carpet was laid. The carpet looks modern and is of excellent quality. I would highly recommend them.

Disappointed

I had a carpet installed from Carpet Court Rosebud , the carpet has a join three quarters down the length of the room across the middle of the room, It looks awful, I complained about it and asked if there was a way to prevent the join from showing I was told it would settle and not be noticeable. All carpet joins should be in a doorway I had ordered and paid for the amount of carpet to do the room without a join where they placed it and it looks dreadful, I am totally dissatisfied and disappointed. I will save up and purchase another carpet from another company as the work done is unacceptable, when friends visit they ask me why the carpet has a join across the width of whole room where it shouldn’t be. Whoever cut the carpet appears to be unqualified as it is not acceptable work, joins are placed at the doorways in a small area where they are not spoiling the appearance of the room, it was incorrectly cut as it is a broadband carpet in a small narrow room and there is no reason to have placed a join across the middle of room. I advise people to buy carpets elsewhere.

The man who laid the carpet did a very good job , I couldn’t fault his workmanship. Whoever cut the carpet cut it incorrectly, for such a small room there’s no excuse for the joint where it’s located and it’s very noticeable.

Hi Lorraine, We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you, Carpet Court National Support Centre

Hi Carpet Court, When an installer from your Ringwood store in Victoria causes approximately $14,000 worth of damage to a family home, and jeopardises the health and safety of it's occupants, is it standard procedure for your store owner Heath to then blame the customer and threaten them to pay the remainder of the invoice "or else"? Furthermore, is it your company policy to ensure that installers show due care and dilligence, and follow WorkSafe guidelines when working at a customer's home? No need to answer, they are rhetorical questions. Thanks You know who I am, see you in Court.
Hi John, We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you, Carpet Court National Support CentreHi Carpet Court, Your auto response to negative online enquiries is obviously working. I wonder what your auto response to a negative newspaper article will be?Hi John, Your feedback is important to us. We have responded a couple of times to your previous posts and requested that you please email us at enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au. We would like to discuss this matter with you directly and do our best to resolve this situation. Thank you, Carpet Court National Support Centre

Hi Carpet Court, Of all the flooring companies reviewed here, you have the most negative reviews, surely you can't be happy with this result. Q1. Why do you have approximately 50% negative reviews on productreview.com.au? Q2. What are you doing solve this problem and restore faith in your product and installation results to your disappointed customers?
They do not respond to feedbackHi unbiased, Thank you for your questions. We take customer service very seriously and continuously strive to improve our product offering and customer experience. Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you, Carpet Court National Support CentreHi Carpet Court National Support Centre, Thank you for your time taken not answering my questions. You have demonstrated to me a continuous theme of Carpet Court's customer service style echoed throughout this review site. I will be purchasing carpet somewhere else. kind regards Unbiased

Hi i had our carpet installed two weeks ago in our 3 bedroom. The problem is we couldnt close the door properly without rubbing/scraping the carpet what should we do? Are we still under warranty? Thanks
Hi Kristel, Thank you for your question. Please send an email to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au with your full name, contact number, email address and the store that installed your carpet. We will be then be in touch to discuss your options and resolve this matter. Thank you, Carpet Court National Support Centre