Carpet Court
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Carpet Court

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)

Scott Altman
Scott AltmanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and work with customers

I would recommend Lakehaven Carpet Court 100%, from their promoting taking sample carpets home to test, to their flexibility in finding the right priced carpet to meet our budget requirements and finally to the excellent installer.

Ruth S
Ruth SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thrilled

Beautiful carpet, expertly laid by two very helpful young men. Will definitely be coming back for the second bedroom. They as a company have been very patient in working with us

Carpet C.Carpet Court

Could not have asked for better service and workmanship!

I just had the house re-carpeted by the Helensvale store. Ben was the sales person I dealt with and he was excellent. He always returned phone calls when he said he would which I have found not many do anymore.
All furniture had to be moved of course which had me feeling stressed but the guys never even bumped a wall or anything once. I was surprised. They were better than furniture removalists I have dealt with. And most important of all, the quality of the carpet laying was excellent. There was an unusual and small problem with the underlay but that was dealt with quickly and not an issue.
I have no problem giving the highest recommendation to Ben and the Helensvale store. Thank Ben.

Disgruntled2828
Disgruntled2828AU

Carpet

Thanks to the team at Charmhaven.
Carpet looks great.
All staff we dealt with from sales to installers were professional but also easy to communicate with.Installers did a great job ,turned up on time and left the house with all furniture returned to normal place.
Well done and thanks .

Dave G.
Dave G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing carpet

From booking the carpet, to dealing with the tradies, All round excellent customer service from a professional team, I would be happy to use again, or to recommend to friends or family..

Jason K.
Jason K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing job, so happy with the flooring!

Absolutely wonderful service. Ben went through the range to help us select flooring to make sure we got the best quality product for our price range. Daniel check the measurements and went the extra mile to deliver skirt last minute to make sure job was completed on time. Alex and his team installed it with amazing attention to detail. Highly recommend them

Craig
CraigSydney, NSW

The Amazing Lakehaven Team

Melissa
MelissaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service and install team - Lakehaven

Highly recommend Carpet Court - Lake Haven. The fantastic Customer Service I received from the in-store team was amazing always happy to answer any questions and always cheerful and polite. The install team were very prompt and on time with the time-frame I was given and were very lovely to deal with.

Callie White
Callie WhiteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Carpet Court Charmhaven happy customer

I’m writing this review for a few people we encountered at Carpet court Charnhaven. Our first visit was with Trish and she was amazing helping us make our choice for our homes flooring then came Ben’s team to lay the flooring. Des was awesome giving us lots of advise along the way to care for our new floor then a couple more guys came the next day sorry forgotten their names but they were great and a pleasure to have in our homes. They worked really hard and the floor looks amazing then I come to another lovely lady her names Jill helping us along the way and now with a carpet area we need done. Can’t recommend the team enough at Charmhaven love our new floor and loved the customer service thank you to you all.

Floor Types PurchasedTiles

Sean
SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bedroom carpet

The carpet layers Jeremy were professional, informative, polite and clean. They did a great job with a difficult installation with non square rooms, tight robes and tight doors. They were very quick, cleaned up very well and the carpets look fantastic. Great job

Sean
SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hybrid floor and skirting

Allan and Troy laid 140m of Hybrid floor in our apartment. The concrete floor had to be levelled which they did extremely well. Thors have turned out better than expected and the attention to detail of the floor and skirting is amazing. Top job

Carpet C.Carpet Court

Flooring is great very happy.

The team at carpet court lakehaven from start to finish have been amazing very friendly and happy team to deal with.Tradesman where very friendly and polite.will definitely recommend to others about my experience.

Excellent service by the whole team @ Lake Haven Carpet Court

They went out of there way to assist us from start to finish with two purchases, firstly with Covid restrictions and again on our second purchase of our new residence

Amelia R.
Amelia R.

Very happy with floors

So I got laminate floor boards the majestic woodland oak in beige and I am in love with my floors, it looks amazing and the guys from Maitland carport did a great job

Paul
PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Vinyl floor katoomba

On Fri 19Nov had a vinyl floor installed by Junior and son Sebastian the guys were very professional and friendly I would highly recommend junior and Sebastian and carpet court job well done. Paul

Floor Types PurchasedVinyl