• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)

Marg Frenchs Forest

Marg Frenchs ForestNew South Wales

BELROSE Carpet Court

I found Renae at Carpet Court Belrose to be extremely knowledgeable helpful and efficient without being pushy. Brad and Jen were our carpet layers they were punctual finished the work in a timely manner and took the time to vacuum and remove all the unwanted off cuts.
The whole experience with Belrose store was effortless and I highly reccomend them.
Thank you all for your efforts it is very much appreciated as it is such a rare experience these days.
Well done

CHADSTONE Carpet Court. Huge range of timber floors and carpets on display with fantastic customer service.

As soon as I walked through the door of Chadstone Carpet Court we were greeted by Ricky. His knowledge on there products was brilliant. Ricky spent a alot of time going through different colour choices and options. Our house plan had alot of curves/angles which made for alot of cuts. Once we picks our selections Ricky came out to house to remeasure because of these different angles. When it was laid it was spot on. Hardly any waste. I highly recommend Ricky at Chadstone Carpet Court A++++++++.

Belinda Moss

Belinda MossGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chadstone sales with service

I went into Chadstone CC and didn't have a clue on what to look for, I had a sales person called Rick and he was so helpful and made me feel excited about what I am going to do moving forward with all the suggestions and options Carpet court have. I will definitely come back and see Ric and he was friendly, professional and informative

Kristy K.

Kristy K.Mid North Coast, NSW

Professional and efficient

From start to finish the salesman, office staff and tradespeople were a pleasure to deal with.
They even came out on separate occasions to rip the old carpet up and to lay the new carpet to give me smoke time to remove the previous owners pet odours.
The carpet is fantastic.

Julie

JulieMid North Coast, NSW

Great range & very helpful staff

Great from start to finish. Ben at Coffs Harbour kept us well informed & he made it easy & was very knowledgeable. They supplied our flooring as well-fabulous! The workmanship in both cases was exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Carpet C.Carpet Court

Auburn Carpet court were incredible! Very impressed. Sam was amazing!!!

This is absolutely disappointing

I’m surprised that the carpenter didn’t do the trims for us and he said this is not part of the contract. The job he did was more than disappointing because it looks really ugly.

Lyn

LynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love the new carpet

Recently had some new carpet laid by the professional team at Carpet Court Lake Haven. Very pleased with it, the carpet layer was so efficient and quick about his work and he was working under extreme difficulties as the weather was very humid and hot. Thank you Carpet Court.

Looks fant

Lakehaven Carpet Court is very good. Used them twice for carpet. Each time sales quote installation and shop contact perfect. More importantly the carpet is fantastic. The rooms look brand new

BJRSydney, NSW

Vinyl Plank Flooring - Carpet Court have missleading advise

Sheila

SheilaMid North Coast, NSW

Hybrid Flooring

We had Hybrid Flooring put into our Bedrooms, which now completes the whole house with this flooring. We are extremely pleased with the results. The installer were very professional and courteous. Would not hesitate to recommend Carpet Court .

DS0912Sydney, NSW

Great sales team at Castle Hill NSW but I would rather rip up my floors than deal with them again! (Part 2)

DS0912

Why? The last time this happened, I was asked to remove my post.

Jac

Jac

No complaints

From start to finish I have no complaints, quote was excellent, everything was done promptly and to a high standard. The carpet layers did a great job in very hot conditions!

Pablo Z.

Pablo Z.Gippsland, VIC

Friendly service, floors look ok but follow up required due to cloudiness.

We chose Carpet Court to install Karndean vinyl boards throughout the house. Overall the floors look good, however followup was required as cloudy patches in sections were visible, which is dissapointing. Carpet Court advised us to perform a vigorous clean to the boards, and over time the cloudiness will disappear, and recommended a cleaning pack to purchase. I would expect this to be completed by Carpet Court, especially after spending 16K for flooring, as it could be as a result of the glue Carpet Court used when the installer laid the floor boards. Hopefully the cloudiness does disappear.

Tanya

TanyaSydney Surrounds, NSW

A huge thank you to Carpet Court at Lake Heaven!!!!

Margaret Harland

Margaret HarlandSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very Happy

Today had vinyl put down in my kitchen very happy indeed with service at their store to calling for quote time then time for job to be done man was here...Very good service it's second time had work done through carpet court lake Haven been more then happy both times....Had same man doing work both times very polite and great at his work....would recommend them....

David and Julie

David and JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thank you Jess and all at carpet court Springwood

So much Professionalism under one roof!There should be a law against this! Thank you Jess and all your wonderful staff especially your carpet installers .They did a fantastic job. Carpet court Penrith comes highly recommended
Peter and Julie Springwood

KatieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unprofessional Customer Service

RN Tuggerawong

RN TuggerawongSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing product and great service and price

Went to Carpet Court LakeHaven shortly before Christmas not really expecting to have our carpet for Christmas but Ben and his team organised the measuring, ordering, take up and disposal of old carpet, and laying of new carpet with 5 days to spare. So very pleased with their friendly professional staff and service and would highly recommend you consult them for your carpet or flooring needs.
Thanks LakeHaven Carpet Court

cheza

chezaasked

has anyone had problems with the stainmaster hybrid floors

John Smithasked

Hi Carpet Court,
When an installer from your Ringwood store in Victoria causes approximately $14,000 worth of damage to a family home, and jeopardises the health and safety of it's occupants, is it standard procedure for your store owner Heath to then blame the customer and threaten them to pay the remainder of the invoice "or else"? Furthermore, is it your company policy to ensure that installers show due care and dilligence, and follow WorkSafe guidelines when working at a customer's home? No need to answer, they are rhetorical questions.
You know who I am, see you in Court.

Hi John,

We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you.

Hi Carpet Court,
Your auto response to negative online enquiries is obviously working. I wonder what your auto response to a negative newspaper article will be?

Hi John,

Your feedback is important to us. We have responded a couple of times to your previous posts and requested that you please email us at enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au. We would like to discuss this matter with you directly and do our best to resolve this situation.

unbiasedasked

Hi Carpet Court,

Of all the flooring companies reviewed here, you have the most negative reviews, surely you can't be happy with this result.

Q1. Why do you have approximately 50% negative reviews on productreview.com.au?
Q2. What are you doing solve this problem and restore faith in your product and installation results to your disappointed customers?

Lost Customer
Lost Customer

They do not respond to feedback

Hi unbiased,

Thank you for your questions.

We take customer service very seriously and continuously strive to improve our product offering and customer experience.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you.

Hi Carpet Court National Support Centre,
Thank you for your time taken not answering my questions.
You have demonstrated to me a continuous theme of Carpet Court's customer service style echoed throughout this review site.
I will be purchasing carpet somewhere else.
kind regards