Carways

Carways

3.7

James Danton

James DantonMid North Coast, NSW

$100k car, damaged. Told 'good by' (yes, he misspelled it) by representative Patrick.

all went well

needed a car picked up from dural near sydney to gold coast, phoned carways and they gave me an instant quote door to door that was a reasonable price, took 7 days but thats ok, seem to be a good company and will use them again.

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend Carways Pty Ltd.

Carways were recommended to us from BMW who advised that they exclusively use them and have never had a problem with them. We had a dreadful experience with another carrier and were apprehensive at first but BMW assured us that we would be happy. Carways were everything that BMW said, they were professional, efficient, reasonably priced and took great pride in the pick up and delivery of the vehicle. I dealt with their Brisbane, Lismore and Melbourne offices for shipment of my car down to Melbourne and return back to Brisbane. Highly recommend them. 5 stars!

Services

Find out how Carways compares to other Services

BargainBenno

BargainBennoasked

If I am moving an unregistered luxury car worth 65k from Brisbane to Adelaide. I cannot get normal comprehensive insurance as it's not registered. Does the carrier have any sort of insurance in case they damage my car? Or do I have to take out my own transit insurance?

Kim

Not sure. Contact them and they’ll be able to tell you. I’ve used them twice now. They are excellent

same as Kim says.

Amar J.

Amar J.asked

hi I want move my car from Perth to Adelaide. is carways secure enough to give away my car?

Kim

Highly recommend them. They treated my European car like a baby
If BMW recommended them that’s speaks volumes to me