Cash Converters

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

foxylady

foxyladyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pathetic!

Cash Converters are a complete rip-off!! I sold them a Ruby and Cubic Zirconia Ring valued at $500 - but they only offered me a miserable $45 for the ring!! They need to regulated so people are at least offered a decent amount for their item that they want to sell. Avoid them at all costs if you can help it!!

Store LocationHervey Bay, QLD

Colin Youseef

Colin YouseefPerth, WA

Pathetic, untrustworthy and a complete waste of time

If I could write a 0 star review I would, dont waste your time. Sure, you might get approved for your first loan but once youve paid it off they wont bother to help again. I was short of cash and desperately need money to get back to Adelaide and for some reason I never met their requirements, pls note that Ive been a valued customer for almost 2 years and have never missed a payment. I will no longer use their service again, very frustrating and disappointed.

MissyMoo92

MissyMoo92Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't bother.

I was declined. Poor customer service. Disgusting lending policies. Never going to bother again. I simply needed help with my son's 2020 school fees and Booklist. Super fast declined application.

Adam

Adam

Best loan experience

Cash converters are very friendly staff members and are always looking to help the customer out no matter what I definitely would say it's the best place to get a loan and very low interest

Cash Arrival0 day(s)

Anna

Anna

Easy and quick

I needed money to pay a vehicle rego and found myself short of cash after spending a heap on repairs. The process was quick, and the repayments for a very easily obtained short term loan arent terrible. The woman who took my details was professional and understanding.

Will review again after Liam has been paid out.

Store LocationShellharbour

Fire4FX

Fire4FXSydney, Australia

Torrensville Adelaide store

Store LocationTorrensville

Nic

NicSouth Australia

Its a great idea. Friendly service

Great idea, friendly service, lots of options and great with repayments. I would recommend them in gawler south Australia very highly. I would refer alot of people if i could

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Critically True

Critically TrueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We Only Sell this for 'Insert Crap Lie' Lowballing scammers would be putting it nicely.

FACT: Cash Converters will offer you WELL below retail, around 5% of retail value. DVDs are bought for 16c each but sold at $2 each.

$80 mouse? How about 5 bucks? Dont let these parasites take your valuables and money. They feed off the desperation of the struggling everyday Aussies and have the audacity to charge an arm and a leg for faulty products, and always seem to mention your warranty when purchasing, remember store warranty expiration means zilch, they use it to mislead the uninformed, consumer law overrides store warranty.

I hope and pray Cash Converters goes out of business and the employees join the rest of us struggling Australians to see what its really like!

Store LocationSalisbury

Rinnie

RinnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Danielle is the best!!

Cash Converter's Noosaville. Staff is so friendly . great if you need cash in a hurry..unlike bank's. When you're in a bind..this is a great help!! very happywith the friendly service and prompt payment!!

Store LocationCash Converter's Noosaville QLD
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Dont answer her stupid question and you get the lone.

Turns me down over missing power cord. Ask's if I would buy this working LaneyPA without the power cord for $100, the correct answer is yes, then acuused of arguing.

Store Locationwodonga

Olga Karanikolas

Olga KaranikolasSydney

Horrible

Absolutely terrible customer service, rude. Will not recommend this to anyone.
People apply for a loan due to financial difficulties and CC team not helping. Do not waist your time and when you call on hold for ever.

Loan Term 6 months
Cash Arrival1 day(s)

Woul Bol

Woul BolSydney, NSW

Overcharging excessive fees

Cash Converter always made errors charging me double interest with high establishment fees equivalent to 20% non refundable. When I requested to clarify the actual balance they panicked and they say wait for accountant to call you back which means the junior himself doesn't understand the calculations with so many errors. I do not recommend anyone to borrow from this unscrupulous financial service from Canada who is interest in my opinion is just to plunder local resources.

yourlossdymocks

yourlossdymockssydney

Cash Converters Burwood NSW - bad business ethics.

Do not honor their online "quotes", and while you wait to have your intelligence insulted you can listen to the staff laugh about their other customers. (ie. fake tan, dyed hair etc.,).

Store LocationBurwood NSW

Silena

SilenaPerth, WA

Fantastic service from Murray Bridge store

Even though I completely stuffed my first online purchase, I was contacted by Katelyn of the Murray Bridge store and told she would post it to me even though I accidentally pressed store pick up lol
High level of customer service and thank you.

CRobin

CRobinCentral Queensland, QLD

Rude and degrading attitude from staff as well as giving false and misleading information during phone enquiry

Spoke to male staff member over the phone who advised situation described would not be an issue. Went into store and was greeted by a female staff member who's tone of voice was immediately abrupt and rude. It was 15 minutes before closing and I was fumbling through my paperwork trying to hurry when she rudely and abruptly stated "if you can't get yourself sorted you will have to come back tomorrow" She then proceeded to completely ignore all attempts by me to be friendly and make conversation. When opening my bank statement she was rude and spoke over me while trying to discuss the issue and different information I had received over the phone.

Lukáš L.

Lukáš L.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service, scammers

I was trying to sell them my 6 months old bicycle. I was there first time with pictures of my bike, asking for estimate, how much I can expect for it. They told me I need to come with bicycle and show it to them, after that they can give me offer. So I came back next day with the bike and they didn't even look at it and offer me straight away $100 for bike with value over $500. It is absolute joke!

Store LocationAshmore, Gold Coast

thegypsycat

thegypsycatHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Staff

I have dealt with Cash Converters Mayfield branch on & off for over a year. The staff there are the most wonderful people you could ever meet. So thorough and personable. In particular Jordan,Emma & Natasha. Can’t praise them enough. 10/10

DJCitySKYTECRubbish

DJCitySKYTECRubbish

Most cash converters are too lazy to post online items or sell them after paid for.

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy simple smooth online process

As a new customer was desperate to get a small Loan for education purposes and they gave me exactly what I needed. Quick and easy application online, fast application review an process was submitted within hours. Received funds within an hour after signing digital contract online. No hassle to make appointment to go in, no phone calls just a straight forward online easy experience + I received the help I needed. Thanks Cash converters

Terence Wilson-Winship

Terence Wilson-WinshipSydney, NSW

Great customer servi

I attended the Burwood Road branch Nsw of cash converters. I received a wonderful service from Leanne. She was so welcoming and friendly. It was such a great pleasure being served by her.
I would most definitely refer you to the shop. Leanne brightens your whole day up. Thanks
Leanne for your wonderful customer service
Have a wonderful day