Cash Converters

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (6), Variable Rate (1) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 10.5 months
  • Cash Arrival1.167 day(s)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (27)
Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cash Converters Sunshine online purchase

I bought a Milwaukee impact bit set from CC Sunshine and the whole process was positive. Email confirmation of purchase, followed by shipping updates and my item arrived in Brisbane several days later. Would definitely recommend this store for online purchases.

Carlo

CarloSydney, NSW

Gave below market value on gold

Quote was not given market value
Did not weigh items in full view
Offered 10% of valuations
Disappointing experience not satisfied with the outcome

Store LocationWarwick Farm
Danny C.

Danny C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Call centre is worst than Telstra.

I'm almost certain the woman I was talking to on the phone was drunk. Not only this, they also have connection issues and do not call back when you drop out.

TONY MONTANA

TONY MONTANAHunter Region, NSW

Very untrustworthy

LizJane

LizJaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible service

I sold some silver Vera Wang Jewellery. They gave me $5 for the earrings and $10 for the necklace. I saw them online and they are selling the earrings for $115 and the necklace for $199. Total rip off. Most of their jewellery is overpriced and I could buy it cheaper in a shop. The people that work there say they would never buy jewellery from anywhere else because their stuff is so cheap.

SMC

SMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't Bother - They only target people on Centerlink

Employed
Paid 2 existing loans off (7 months early)
Apply for another small amount, declined because of apparent changes to my credit file
Total load of bullsh*t from this Mob.
Bet you if would be a different story if my income was centerlink.
Don't waste your time, head over to spotmenow, much better, actually approve people and don't treat loyal customers like crap, honestly waste of time.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Term12 months
Cash Arrival1 day(s)

Worst decision one can ever make

Obscene about of ridiculous extra charges. Never explained them properly even after asking them. Had to pay over 3000$ for a 1300$ loan. Tons of extra hidden charges. Very bad customer service.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Term12 months
Cash Arrival3 day(s)
Angel A

Angel ASydney, NSW

do not purchase technology from them

under no circumstances DO NOT PURCHASE TECHNOLOGY FROM. bought a laptop. mother board died months 2 weeks. there products are poor quality. will not repair. basically anything bought after 3 months straight to the bin . not covered. misleading ripoffs. zero stars worse than terrible

Store Locationparramatta nsw
Warranty Claim MadeYes

AdrianPerth, WA

Cash converters

Osborne park walk in get loan against goods but little guy behind counter look fat people on Charlie and the chocolate factory move very very frightening towards me then went though a punch after told him leave me alone called head security that apparently in Melbourne ban me.

Store LocationOsborne park

Lachlan D.

Lachlan D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Item arrived broken, clearly wasn't checked.

I checked that the item I wanted had no issues.
Bought a microphone recorder.
Item arrived broken, would not turn on, faulty power switch.
The type of break was internal is not the sort of thing that likely happens in transit. It was clearly not checked.
I paid for express because I needed it asap. Called the store, they couldn't help. Had to wait days for a higher up.
Then had to wait till the item was shipped back to get a refund so I could get another.

Products should be checked before sale, and store staff trained to handle refunds.

betty swalls

betty swallsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Liars

After two incidents with utterly incompetent workers never again.This was the second upsetting time first was ingle farm a guy there had absolutely no idea what he was doing or saying & tried fooling to me on a subject/item there's probably nothing I don't know about.Then modbury are a waste of time with totally shocking lowballing & more nonsense & bravado,absolutely terrible customer treatment.

Patricia H

Patricia HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Usually many items to choose from

Good selection of second hand goods .
When comparing to new prices , ( for the same make or manufacturer , or brand ) the items in the store were grossly overpriced.
It`s unfortunate , but pricing really needs to be looked at , it`s not at all realistic.
Better buy new.

BernieW

BernieWPerth, WA

Consider this before applying

Jelly

Jelly

Lies don't help your business

You state that 100 points of ID are accepted online, after walking two suburbs, I was denied because my photo Id was expired. I have my Medicare, Birth certificate and more than 100 points, only to be told outright that I need Photo ID.

Don't lie to customers, this is deplorable. You legit screwed my entire day up by lying to customers.

Store LocationBurwood NSW
Appalled

AppalledNorth Queensland, QLD

Awful for selling gold

Where I am in Townsville they offer $10 a gram for 9ct gold .... that’s about a third of its scrap value with any major scrap buyer in larger cities. They charge a standard rate of $40 a gram for 9ct which is reasonable for purchasing - just never sell to them.
It also seems to be inconsistent with what cash converters will pay in larger cities which seems strange.

Find out how Cash Converters compares to other Services

Don't expect your product to come in time

It said my product would take 3-8 days and it's the eight day and I checked my email and 4 days ago I received an email saying my product was dispatched and I clicked on the tracking link to find out that the earliest day for it to come is today and the latest is five days later.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Never buy from them please save yourself

Jamie Card

Jamie CardCanberra 2600, ACT

Storeman Criminals

Put my new s10 in cause of new baby commits for $180.00 loan. On the seventh day it was on loan I payed the debit to take possession of my new s10 back only to find that my screen has been lifted scratches and chip where the screen had been lifted. My new s10 now rattles for the $62.00 interest cash converters charged did more than $350.00 damage. Thanks cash converters storeman criminals who are employed to literally steel lie and cheat there customers. Never again gutted, and so is my new s10.

Store LocationCash Converters Woden ACT
Soft Honny B.

Soft Honny B.Perth, WA

Greenwood cash converters the worst store I have ever experienced!

I went to pay my loan after the Christmas holidays only to find out that my favourite ring was already sold !! No apology nothing !!! I purchased this ring from another cash converters for $1000 and they only gave me $160 and sold it from under me!

sadsack

sadsackSydney, NSW

Excellent value

Excellent value and great items for sale, recommend to all bargain hunters and shoppers. Trusted and great people. All round Australia can buy with peace of mind at this shop online or go in. A-1+++