City Beauty City lips

City Beauty City lips

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Lips in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for City Beauty City lips? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Ease of Application
  • Longevity
  • Texture
Trina
TrinaCanning Vale

Moisturiser Only

This is a moisturiser only. No plumping effect at all. A Chapstick would do the same thing at a quarter of the price or less. Don't waste your money if you are looking to get plumper lips.

Purchased in July 2021.

Janette  NSW
Janette NSWSydney, NSW

Just a Moisturiser

I had no plumped result from this product - all I’ll say is it probably moisturises but does leave a white funny film on your lips. I have purchased a lot of City products and have not found any that live up to their claims. Do not get taken in by the more you buy the less money you pay.

Lisa J
Lisa JHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Results

I have been using City Beauty City Lips for close to 18 months, the results are cumulative, one application won't make a difference to the size of your lips, but over time it's a huge difference. I am 49 and my lips look amazing plump and line free. Two years ago I had filler injected into my lips, it was a good result but a painful experience. Since using the City Lips I have not needed to have filler again, even my doctor was amazed at my lips, as filler generally only lasts 6 months, I put it down to using the City Lips.

Jac
JacHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely does nothing waste of money

Have tried these kind of lip plumbers before and found they worked for a few hours. City lips has had no effect at all on my lips.
A waste of money for me...cost was 50.00.

Cosmetic Products for Lips