Classbento

Classbento

GGH

GGHSydney, NSW

Great system

Used Class Bento twice to book classes and it was super easy. They provide access to so many good and fun classes! I did a sewing class and bought a cooking class as a present for my husband for Christmas, I was able to order the class as a present, they made it easy!

Fun class, easy to book

Attended the paint & sip class in Brisbane. Teacher was lovely, materials were generous, and we had a great time and walked away with an impressive artwork despite having minimal skills. Booking process was really simple and easy. Would definitely book again, they have a nice variety of classes available.

Nadija S.

Nadija S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great class

Tried the Kintsugi (pottery mending) class, booked through ClassBento. Teacher was very knowledgeable and it was a fun hands-on experience. The booking process was really smooth and easy. Would definitely use them again when I need ideas for things to do on the weekend in Melbourne!

Ross

RossSydney, NSW

Trouble trying to book a class

Class Bento
Iain W.Class Bento
Robin T.

Robin T.Sydney, NSW

Loved my experience!

I did the Terrarium class and absolutely loved it. Was so easy to book on Classbento. Easy to use and I never knew that I could personally become a teacher!!! Epic!! It's like Uber!!

Thanks again.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

brilliant Sydney latte art class

Had previously attended a flower crown class with ClassBento as part of a hens, which got me inspired to try a latte art class a few days ago. It was just the right mix of theory and practice, and I feel confident to try some latte art at home now!

Modern Caligraphy - Great CLass

Attended a modern caligraphy class organised by ClassBento. Really impressed by the venue, teacher and the class. I wish the class is longer though so we can learn more. Would really recommend it to my friends.

Luis R

Luis RSydney, NSW

Great Variety & exceptional customer service

Awesome platform, easy to navigate and the concierge service is superb. I gave Classbento team certain requirements and they came back with a bunch of options would have never ocurred to me for my daughters 5 year old party. We hired the mobile juggling circus Akimbo. Great fun! Will come back anytime

Miranda T.

Miranda T.Sydney, NSW

Enjoyed my pizza making class

Attended a pizza making class last weekend. Am a complete novice at cooking in general but I found the class really easy to follow and a lot of fun - the instructor had a great sense of humour and lots of patience. ClassBento has lots of other classes and I will be back for another soon

Find out how Classbento compares to other Services

Awesome classes, great customer service

Attended a pottery class. The mood was relaxed and I learned a lot in a short period of time.
The customer service team responds almost immediately and is very helpful

Awesome activity!

Booked a work outing through Classbento after looking for something a bit different & fun - we booked into Make & Sip terrarium building class and it was even more fun than I had expected. The teacher was knowledgeable & really good to facilitating the class, the location was cute & the overall experience great value for money. There are so many options to choose from on Classbento, I will be looking into more activities here :)

Great app

Great experience in pasta making. Home made pasta has changed my understanding of pasta. The hands on and engaging experience was a great bonding session. The chef was engaging and brilliant in Italian cuisine.

Kaz

KazSydney, NSW

Excellent intro to Glass Blowing

We did a 2 hr taster session on glass blowing at Redfern. Everything was provided, we each made 3 items and the teacher (Mark) was excellent. Booking through Bento was easy and very accommodating with times and good communication. Great value, good fun and highly recommended.

Yin

Yin

Awesome class

Great value for money! All materials were provided. We had a very informative and patient teacher .Had a great time learning a new skill! Highly recommend this class to others!

Sophie Love

Sophie LoveSydney, NSW

Recommend to Absolutely Everyone!!!

Elena is amazing she taught us (me and mum) all about candles and how there made and what a bad candle is really like and how its made and how good candles are made and let me tell you she only uses cruelty free products like soy wax soy candle colouring and she is a genuinely amazing person and i hope you book a class today :)

Jolie

JolieSydney, NSW

A great class for beginners!

We have had a great time and Sophie is an excellent and patient teacher. I would highly recommend this course for beginners without any experience. We made a lovely pillow!

Kristie

KristieHunter Region, NSW

Fun for all ages

Great day at a great price
All required items supplied in class and included in price. Beautiful organic products
Well organised day at Small Forest Wines beautiful view and facilities.
Teachers were great and easily made there way around the group helping with colours and technique. Few older people in our group and couple of younger children- all ages enjoyed the day.

Fantastic pet painting class

This was my first class at Paint bar which myself and a friend went to. It was a great way to catch up and relax. Our teacher was wonderful and warm, giving us freedom and providing useful feedback and ideas. Thanks!

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon - Resin Board Class!

Spent a wonderful afternoon learning the skill of pouring resin on boards. The teacher Rebecca was knowledgeable, helpful and fun. She was great answering our many questions and happy to assist when we needed a helping hand.
The venue was great with plenty of off street parking available.
I would highly recommend this class to anyone who loves to do any kind of craft. A fabulous afternoon!

Amazing kombucha lesson

I was wanting to learn how kombucha was made as I drink this all the time. My teacher Chris had great knowledge of the subject and he taught us how to make the base of the kombucha as well as the flavourings. This was my first time doing a class from class bento. I really recommend it! Learning is fun when it’s a subject you’re interested in learning.