Classbento

4.9

Yoanna Aiono

Yoanna AionoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Learning & Having Fun at the same time

My Craft box arrived on time, great communication from both teacher and Classbento.
Teacher was well prepared, very patient, knowledgeable, fun and offered help outside class which is awesome!
Highly recommended

Verity Shaye

Verity ShayeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love classbento!

I have done several classbento classes during Covid lockdown and they have all been super fun and engaging. I can’t fault anything- both craft boxes and teachers have been excellent.

Paint and Sip class

Last night I took part in an online painting class with Classbento. It was so much fun, easy to follow and the instructor was amazing. Highly recommended to anyone and I will be going again

vried.chckens

vried.chckensGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect class for improvement and hobbies!

I did a DIY candle making class. The booking process is super easy, the delivery kit was delivered promptly and the class itself is super fun! The teacher was very kind and explained the candle-making process in detail and thoroughly. She also gave some handful tips for beginners!

Lisa Mitt

Lisa MittSydney, NSW

Enjoyed my pottery class

Booking process was really easy. Customer service was fast and helpful. Class was amazing - most fun I've had in years! The venue was beautiful and serene, and the instructor was clearly passionate about her craft and very knowledgeable.

Rachel Saunders

Rachel SaundersSydney, NSW

Loved my floristry workshop

I did a posy arranging class through ClassBento recently and it was so much fun. The teacher was very personable and knowledgeable, the materials were top notch quality, and the whole experience was just a great way to break up my routine and try something new. I've put lots of other classes on my wishlist and I'll be working my way through them in the coming months!

Mouse

MouseSydney, NSW

Beginner welding course - Well priced - Could have been better

Room for improvement. Need to spend more time at the beginning explaining how to weld correctly rather than getting inexperienced welded to blunder into poor welding (particularly when I had no previous welding experience). Also more time required at the beginning explaining the risks of welding. Lighting was poor. Work table was wobbly. I liked the way ClassBento was keen to receive feedback - I hope they use feedback for improvement.

Class Bento
Iain W.Class Bento

Thanks for your feedback. As discussed via email, we'll use this to improve the class and venue going forward.

GGH

GGHSydney, NSW

Great system

Used Class Bento twice to book classes and it was super easy. They provide access to so many good and fun classes! I did a sewing class and bought a cooking class as a present for my husband for Christmas, I was able to order the class as a present, they made it easy!

Fun class, easy to book

Attended the paint & sip class in Brisbane. Teacher was lovely, materials were generous, and we had a great time and walked away with an impressive artwork despite having minimal skills. Booking process was really simple and easy. Would definitely book again, they have a nice variety of classes available.

Nadija S.

Nadija S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great class

Tried the Kintsugi (pottery mending) class, booked through ClassBento. Teacher was very knowledgeable and it was a fun hands-on experience. The booking process was really smooth and easy. Would definitely use them again when I need ideas for things to do on the weekend in Melbourne!

Ross

RossSydney, NSW

Trouble trying to book a class

Class Bento
Iain W.Class Bento
Robin T.

Robin T.Sydney, NSW

Loved my experience!

I did the Terrarium class and absolutely loved it. Was so easy to book on Classbento. Easy to use and I never knew that I could personally become a teacher!!! Epic!! It's like Uber!!

Thanks again.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

brilliant Sydney latte art class

Had previously attended a flower crown class with ClassBento as part of a hens, which got me inspired to try a latte art class a few days ago. It was just the right mix of theory and practice, and I feel confident to try some latte art at home now!

Modern Caligraphy - Great CLass

Attended a modern caligraphy class organised by ClassBento. Really impressed by the venue, teacher and the class. I wish the class is longer though so we can learn more. Would really recommend it to my friends.

Luis R

Luis RSydney, NSW

Great Variety & exceptional customer service

Awesome platform, easy to navigate and the concierge service is superb. I gave Classbento team certain requirements and they came back with a bunch of options would have never ocurred to me for my daughters 5 year old party. We hired the mobile juggling circus Akimbo. Great fun! Will come back anytime

Miranda T.

Miranda T.Sydney, NSW

Enjoyed my pizza making class

Attended a pizza making class last weekend. Am a complete novice at cooking in general but I found the class really easy to follow and a lot of fun - the instructor had a great sense of humour and lots of patience. ClassBento has lots of other classes and I will be back for another soon

Awesome classes, great customer service

Attended a pottery class. The mood was relaxed and I learned a lot in a short period of time.
The customer service team responds almost immediately and is very helpful

Awesome activity!

Booked a work outing through Classbento after looking for something a bit different & fun - we booked into Make & Sip terrarium building class and it was even more fun than I had expected. The teacher was knowledgeable & really good to facilitating the class, the location was cute & the overall experience great value for money. There are so many options to choose from on Classbento, I will be looking into more activities here :)

Great app

Great experience in pasta making. Home made pasta has changed my understanding of pasta. The hands on and engaging experience was a great bonding session. The chef was engaging and brilliant in Italian cuisine.

Kaz

KazSydney, NSW

Excellent intro to Glass Blowing

We did a 2 hr taster session on glass blowing at Redfern. Everything was provided, we each made 3 items and the teacher (Mark) was excellent. Booking through Bento was easy and very accommodating with times and good communication. Great value, good fun and highly recommended.