Classbento

Classbento

See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Class Bento

4.9

Michele H
Michele HSydney, NSW

Fantastic upholstery class!

I learnt so many skills in this class. The teacher, Fiona, went at a good pace for the small group (there were five in the class) and gave very clear explanations for each new step. We also got lots of individual attention and assistance as we worked. Steve, the assistant, showed us what to use on the wooden parts of our chairs and why. For my chair he took it completely apart and rebuilt and refinished it! I have 5 more chairs to do and feel confident that I will do a professional job on them. My only tip would be to try and strip out your chair before you attend the class so you don’t spend the first morning doing that while others are starting to rebuild their chairs. Great class and lovely teachers!

Older person
Older person

a fun class on modern kintsugi

The class was rather large and this sometimes led to not being able to get attention at a critical moment! But it was fun and the instructor was full of praise (even when the result was a disaster). I would do it again

Yoanna Aiono
Yoanna AionoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Learning & Having Fun at the same time

My Craft box arrived on time, great communication from both teacher and Classbento.
Teacher was well prepared, very patient, knowledgeable, fun and offered help outside class which is awesome!
Highly recommended

Verity Shaye
Verity ShayeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love classbento!

I have done several classbento classes during Covid lockdown and they have all been super fun and engaging. I can’t fault anything- both craft boxes and teachers have been excellent.

Paint and Sip class

Last night I took part in an online painting class with Classbento. It was so much fun, easy to follow and the instructor was amazing. Highly recommended to anyone and I will be going again

vried.chckens
vried.chckensGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect class for improvement and hobbies!

I did a DIY candle making class. The booking process is super easy, the delivery kit was delivered promptly and the class itself is super fun! The teacher was very kind and explained the candle-making process in detail and thoroughly. She also gave some handful tips for beginners!

Lisa Mitt
Lisa MittSydney, NSW

Enjoyed my pottery class

Booking process was really easy. Customer service was fast and helpful. Class was amazing - most fun I've had in years! The venue was beautiful and serene, and the instructor was clearly passionate about her craft and very knowledgeable.

Rachel Saunders
Rachel SaundersSydney, NSW

Loved my floristry workshop

I did a posy arranging class through ClassBento recently and it was so much fun. The teacher was very personable and knowledgeable, the materials were top notch quality, and the whole experience was just a great way to break up my routine and try something new. I've put lots of other classes on my wishlist and I'll be working my way through them in the coming months!

Mouse
MouseSydney, NSW

Beginner welding course - Well priced - Could have been better

Room for improvement. Need to spend more time at the beginning explaining how to weld correctly rather than getting inexperienced welded to blunder into poor welding (particularly when I had no previous welding experience). Also more time required at the beginning explaining the risks of welding. Lighting was poor. Work table was wobbly. I liked the way ClassBento was keen to receive feedback - I hope they use feedback for improvement.

Class Bento
Iain W.Class Bento

Thanks for your feedback. As discussed via email, we'll use this to improve the class and venue going forward.

GGH
GGHSydney, NSW

Great system

Used Class Bento twice to book classes and it was super easy. They provide access to so many good and fun classes! I did a sewing class and bought a cooking class as a present for my husband for Christmas, I was able to order the class as a present, they made it easy!

Fun class, easy to book

Attended the paint & sip class in Brisbane. Teacher was lovely, materials were generous, and we had a great time and walked away with an impressive artwork despite having minimal skills. Booking process was really simple and easy. Would definitely book again, they have a nice variety of classes available.

Nadija S.
Nadija S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great class

Tried the Kintsugi (pottery mending) class, booked through ClassBento. Teacher was very knowledgeable and it was a fun hands-on experience. The booking process was really smooth and easy. Would definitely use them again when I need ideas for things to do on the weekend in Melbourne!

Ross
RossSydney, NSW

Trouble trying to book a class

Class Bento
Iain W.Class Bento
Robin T.
Robin T.Sydney, NSW

Loved my experience!

I did the Terrarium class and absolutely loved it. Was so easy to book on Classbento. Easy to use and I never knew that I could personally become a teacher!!! Epic!! It's like Uber!!

Thanks again.

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

brilliant Sydney latte art class

Had previously attended a flower crown class with ClassBento as part of a hens, which got me inspired to try a latte art class a few days ago. It was just the right mix of theory and practice, and I feel confident to try some latte art at home now!

Read more reviews - page 2