Verified🏆 2024 Award

4.9

Ipek
Ipek

CleanLIFE Kitchen Wipes & Floor Wipes

Flushable, Quality, Safe and Ethical - You can’t go wrong with CleanLIFE!

We have been using CleanLIFE for 2 months now and compared to other brands in the market CleanLIFE wipes are strong in texture and leave the house smelling fresh. I love how they are environmentally friendly and don’t leave stains on the bench top.

Products that I’ve used in the past irritate my skin and burn my hands. It's great to come across a product that I can use without worrying. The wipes are perfect for major and minor spills and accidents around the house. Especially getting rid of those stubborn spots on the bench top!

Overall CleanLIFE have made my life easier in the Kitchen, Laundry and Bathrooms.

tuyet_tran
tuyet_tranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

CleanLIFE Kitchen Wipes

Absolutely loved using CleanLIFE Kitchen Wipes. It smelt fresh and didnt leave any marks behind.
Wipes it clean and smoothly. Would definitely recommend. Show reply
Nat
Nat4 posts

Kitchen lifesavers!

These are the best kitchen wipes I’ve tried!

Coffee spills, wine stains are all gone. They smell so lovely, are gentle on skin and do a superb job. I’ve bought multiple packets now and I’ll keep buying them! Show reply

Nicole
NicoleNorthern Region, NSW3 posts

These are fantastic!

They smell wonderful and not to over powering and the scrub side is awesome at getting stubborn spots of anything.
I’ve used them to clean up my stove top after cooking rissoles and my stainless steel fridge from sticky fingerprints. Show details ·  1
laureneve
laureneveHobart, TAS14 posts

Ticks all the boxes!

CleanLIFE kitchen wipes have made my life easier in the kitchen, laundry and out and about!

Love these Aussie wipes that are biodegradable. I have been using them to wipe the bench, fridge, sink and dining table. The scent is subtle lemon but not overpowering.

I use them to wipe down the littter box and laundry sinks. Easy to use and cleans well.

Great for the car to wipe down seats after kids leave a sticky mess and love that they break down.

Will definitely be repurchasing. Show details ·  1

kym6482
kym64825 posts

What a great idea!

I was given this product to use in return for my honest review.
I've been using the wipes every day for a week in place of my dishcloth. I love the smell and the fact I can throw it in my compost bin straight away, instead of the garbage bin.
It's been able to wipe up our usual kitchen bench mess without any fuss but for bigger spills, it can take multiple wipes. The only thing I didn't love about it was that it does leave streaks on the bench.
Overall, if I were to continue to buy wipes, I'd get these as I enjoy the smell, like that it's Aussie made & owned and is compostable. Show reply
Kooshi
Kooshi5 posts

jassy91
jassy91South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing as they smell great and work well

I am totally in love with these wipes. They smell amazing and worked really well in cleaning and wiping down my kitchen. Super easy to use and great they are good for the environment. I have been converted and I will definitely continue to buy these wipes. Show reply
Jacinta.elmo
Jacinta.elmoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

Great!

I loved using these they work so well and love knowing my surfaces are clean. Show reply
Emmae171
Emmae1712 posts

Great all purpose kitchen wipes

These wipes are brilliant! Feel such good quality and also last the distance cleaning all surfaces in my kitchen with two wipes each time. I love that it’s eco friendly makes me feel less guilty using a wipe to clean the kitchen. The packs also fit nicely under the kitchen sink which I love too. Show details ·  1
Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Perfect for our house

I received the CleanLife Kitchen wipes in exchange for my honest review

I’ve got two little boys in the house and these wipes are so convenient. Such as
-In the kitchen to clean up their efforts to make breakfast
-In the bathroom after they do their teeth and visiting the toilet
-In the lounge as the bring half the backyard into my house

I love how big they are, how easy the packets are to use (even for the kids!!) and how amazing they smell.

Jade Johnston
Jade JohnstonPerth, WA2 posts

So great and makes cleaning easier

These wipes have been amazing! They smell Devine and leave everything squeaky clean! Put them to the test in the stove top and left it shining without any effort! Love them Show details
Becca
BeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love these wipes!!

These wipes actually work & smell amazing! I really love them! Show details
Nita
NitaSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

My new favourite wipes

I am in love with these kitchen wipes. They are the biggest wipes I've come across, plus they don't dry out while in use. And the scent is to die for, so fresh, the essential oils are beautiful.
Patrice