Clonea Antifungal Skin Cream

3.3

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worked perfectly for me

I had bacterial infections under my arm and this cream totally fixed it. I wasn't able to try it on my foot for athlete's foot.

The price is also very good.

Purchased in June 2019.

esp

espMelbourne

Didn’t work

Tried this on my tinea, as price was good. Used whole tube, but it’s still there. Does ease the itch, but the skin is still badly flaking. Will try another product with different active ingredients.

Kaygee

Avoid it and buy Canestan instead

This product is made in India and stings so I would not recommend it at all.
For me I’ll stick to Canestan which is Australia’s #1 antifungal cream for thrush.

Doesn’t work on Ringworm

Ive been using this for over 3 weeks now for my ringworm as suggested by my local chemist and it did stop the itching but did nothing for the actual rash itself. If you have ringworm I suggest something else maybe stronger than Colonea.

Pingpong

PingpongJoondalup

Surprisingly worked for me

I was recommended Clonea by a pharmicist after itching for a good week or so. After applying the cream, the itch usually goes away after 2 applications and so far I only had to use it 3 times. May not work for everyone but worth the try especially if you itch down under.

Annabel

Annabel

Didn't work for me on ringworm

I found Clonea wasn't effective for the ringworm I had on my torso. I was recommended by a chemist to use Mycospor instead and that worked. I think there is an ingredient in the Mycospor that isn't in the Clonea that made it more effective.

Moon

MoonWerribee

Too many applications required

S_Stimation

S_StimationPelican Waters

Good for soothing an itch

This cream eliminated the itch in Jock Itch in a few minutes as it contains something which soothes itchy skin
but I had to use the cream often when the itch came back. Clonea works as well as Canesten. Tinea or athlete's foot I've had for years disappeared after I wore thongs on my feet while walking in sunshine occasionally over a few weeks. I also used Lamisil Once Film Forming Solution only once on my feet.

joanne

joanneperth

Doesn't get rid of itchiness but making it worse

I have blisters around my toes and everyday I use hot water to wash my feet before applying the cream. hot water stops itchiness however after applying the cream, the affected areas start itching like crazy and I had to wash off. changed to tea tree oil and it is working fine.

Slack05

Slack05Brisbane, qld

Amazing

I had tinea between my toes for a couple of months and had tried using anti fungal powder during this time. Eventually I went to the chemist who gave me clonea, because i asked for a cheap one. After 2 applications the change was incredible. I had a deep open hole in between my toes and the powder hadn't worked because it couldn't get into the hole. After a week it was healed completely and never came back. I used it for a week after in case. Highly recommended for tinea.
Cheap, works.

mimisnan
mimisnan
mj657

mj657

great product used it for my daughter when she had bad nappy rash and used suda cream as a barrier good for thrush and also my friend used it on her husbands fungal and cleared up have not heard anything bad about this product
cheap and clears up allot of different skin conditions

Sasza

SaszaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too many applications needed to clear up infections

Look, I tried this product because it was much cheaper than the Lamisil that I normally use, but seriously, I would not buy this product again. I think that it is true that you get what you pay for. Lamisil is more expensive but you only need to apply the cream once a day for 7 days and the infection is killed. I struggle to remember to using a product for a week, let alone 2 weeks or more. For me, Lamisil is worth the extra expense.
Cheap
Takes too long to clear up the infection

gerald_lian

gerald_lian

Fantastic loved it. The difference after two treatments was unbelievable. The skin is clear and the red patches are going. My son has had this problem for months.
This product is fantastic. We use it to clear up allergies due to the use of disposable rubber gloves. The glove leaves our hands peeling and red raw.
There are rubber gloves available that won't let this happen.

stefaneigh

stefaneigh

Good

This product works really well for various problems and is easy to dispense from the tube. There is a noticable difference after a few applications though it takes a while to completely get rid of the problem.
Works really well and has a long use by date. It is easy to apply as it is just a cream.