Listing monitored by Club Marine Insurance

Otto R.
Otto R.Western Australia

Best insurance, Excellent support

My boat got the engine compartment flooded due to hose clamp failure (corrosion). Club Marine assigned an assessor to review my claim and after checking the boat service records, they approved my claim even though corrosion is not covered in the policy. Great outcome and I strongly recommend Club Marine.

Hello Otto,
Thank you for the great feedback! We do review each claim on its merits and strive to provide a fair and professional service for our members. So glad we met you expectations. Enjoy your boating!

Karen L.
Karen L.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

The policy was ongoing and would always use club marine. They handles the claim without any problems. Were efficient, polite and constantly gave feedback as to the status of the claim

Hello Karen,
Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We do strive to provide an easy, efficient and professional service for our members. So glad we meet your expectations! Enjoy your boating!

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hassle free

After picking up a new boat 7 days into the new policy i had a major prop impact off the coast of NSW .
Club marine from the moment i called to report the damage to the payment of the claim was hassle free and there was no issue ( note this was a 50k claim for repairs ) highly recommend

Hello Andrew,
Thanks for fantastic feedback! We pride ourselves on providing a professional service for our members, especially in a time of need. So glad we could get you back on the water. Enjoy your boating!

Al Dunham
Al DunhamLaunceston, TAS

Caring Insurance

Policy was easy to set up, I needed to get my boat revalued which made my premiums dearer, but I'm glad I did. My claim was dealt with immediately & resolved inside a week. Compassion for my incident by Club Marine was really appreciated.

GeorgeBaldivis

Best insurance!

Value for money on the policy and very easy to set up!
They are prompt and helpful when comes to claims!
I claimed for a faulty engine repare and they approved and paid directly the marine mechanic to do the repairs required!

Hi George,
Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We strive to meet our members needs in a professional and timely manner. So glad we met your exceptions. Enjoy your boating!

I appreciate it!
Thank you very much!

Leon
Leon

Great Customer Service

I am satisfied with the process which was undertaken firstly by myself, then the assessor and finally with my claims officer who stayed connected through the work carried out and the claims process.

Hi Leon,
Thanks for the great feedback ! We strive to provide an easy and professional service. So glad we met your needs at time of need. Enjoy your boating!

John C Busselton
John C BusseltonSouth West, WA

COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE

Heading up the West Coast in WA, my 11.2 metre Northshore hit a reef and sank.
Club Marine were terrific, they efficiently handled my claim and paid out promptly, highly recomended.

Hi John,
Thanks for the fantastic feedback. So glad you are safe now. We do strive to provide a quick and professional service for our members in a time of need. Enjoy your boating!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Customer service from claims is fantastic

My yacht was broken into and various items stolen and electronic equipment ripped out. I dealt with Amanda Mongan in the claims department and the level of service was exceptional.

Hi Tony,
Thanks for the great feedback! We do strive to provide an professional service for our members. So glad we could meet your exceptions at this time of need. Enjoy your boating.

Very Impressed

From the very start club marine were proactive in making contact with us after the flood. The entire process from lodging the claim and payment was made easy by Paul Harrop and Michael Johnstone. They were sympathetic and professional ensuring all boxes were ticked.

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the great feedback! We do try and make the process as easy and efficient as we can, especially at a time of need.

Karen T.
Karen T.Sydney, NSW

Personal and professional at the same time

Great value, and helped me though my claim. This was the first time I have owned a boat so when I had an accident with my trailer, they were great, from Roadside assist through to finalising the claim.

Hi Karen,
Thanks for the wonderful feedback. So glad we could assist you at a time of need. We strive to provide a professional, easy and efficient service. Enjoy your boating!

Disgusting service

Leigh
LeighDarwin, NT

Claims

Peter F
Peter FSydney, NSW

Recent Claim

I recently had my first claim in over 30 years. The team at Club Marine were amazing. The speed and ease of every step was professional and without delay. I am very grateful to Club Marine and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for insurance for there vessel.

Hi Peter,
Thanks for the great feedback. We do strive to provide a professional, easy, efficient service. So glad we could help you out when you needed it most. Thanks for the recommendation too. Enjoy your boating!

Claim was approved with no stress

I have made 2 claims in my time as a club marine customer. Each claim was approved with no fuss which is exactly what you want from an insurance company.

Hi Glen,
Thanks for fantastic feedback. So glad we could help you out in a time of need (twice). We strive to provide a professional and easy service for our members. Enjoy your boating!

Gary R.
Gary R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Claim handled well

Hit a log in the Murray in my ski boat on Jan 2. Got the repairs done in Corowa the next day. Documented the work and provided photos of the damage and repairs. Submitted the claim and had it paid within a week. Happy with the claim process and response.

Hi Gary,
Thanks for the great feedback. We do strive to provide a quick, efficient and easy process. Glad we could help you at a time of need. Enjoy your boating!