Glen s.

Glen s.Perth, WA

A very good product

I have insured my 5.8 m quintrex with Club Marine for many years now. Everything about this company is logical and works for the customer. Web site easy to use. Policy renewal very straight forward even if you’re changing details. Value for money is extraordinary. Customer service 11/10! If you’re not with them you’re not with the best.

Colin B.

Colin B.Darwin, NT

Fantastic experience

My policy was definitely good value after going through a cyclone my Stabicraft had extensive damage and Club Marine were quick to respond. The boat had scratches from a damaged shaded hood cover.

Snowy

SnowySydney, NSW

Bimini Storm Damage

I made one phone call to lodge claim, sent in photos and quote, then Club Marine did the rest, Repairs were completed , the full claim was handled fast ,professionally and I did not have to do any chasing up. Very Happy Customer

Hello Snowy,
Thanks your for your wonderful feedback! We pride ourselves on a fast, friendly and professional service. So glad we could provide that for you when it really matters to you. Enjoy your boating and stay safe.

Ian Small

Ian SmallPerth, WA

Renewl

only ever had one claim and it was settled hassle free.Process today was quick and easy. Phone consultant polite and helpful today 10/10. Thank you for your assistance today Clubmarine

Hello Ian,
Thank you for your great feedback! So glad your experience with Club Marine was 10/10! We do strive to provide a quick, easy and helpful service when it really counts. Stay Safe and enjoy your boating.

Ski boat

Claim process was easy and non confrontational. The claim representative kept me informed and followed through. Sports Marine were also very professional and kept me up to date. The repair was excellent.

Hello Geoff,
Thank your for your terrific feedback! We like to make it easy for our members. We strive to provide a professional service via our repairers too! So pleased you were happy with the repairs. Stay safe and enjoy your boating!

Leonie

LeonieSydney, NSW

One insurance company that is helpful

Club Marine is so easy to deal with - policy renewal is easy on line.

The test of an insurance company is when you make a claim and Club Marine were so helpful and professional when our boat was beached and we had to make a claim. Nothing was too much trouble and they made what could have been a very stressful situation into one that was easier to deal with.

Chris

ChrisNew South Wales

Excellent customer service and great value

Sought information and policy changes by telephone and spoke to a knowledgeable and helpful person who was able to provide me all the information I needed to make the necessary changes to my policy. The revised policy was emailed to me within 10 minutes. I would also like to acknowledge to discount offered to pay the policy premium online.

Quick, professional and empathetic

My boat is insured with Club Marine, and recently I had a theft that resulted in loss of equipment and damage. They processed my claim that same day, were courteous, professional, and customer focussed. I was very, very impressed.

Hello Matt,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback! We do strive to be professional, fast, friendly and customer focussed with all our members. So glad we could provide this level of service for you during your time of need. Enjoy your boating!

Steve H

Steve HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service from polite professionals.

I have insured my boats with Club Marine for many years. It has always been an easy process and I believe good value. On the rare occasions I have had to contact them, I have always spoken with a knowledgeable professional who processed my claim promptly.

Hello Steve,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We do strive to offer great products and professional, fast service. So glad your experience with Club Marine was a positive one. Enjoy your boating!

Peter

Peter

Worth the cost.

I haven't had a claim but I believe this is a very worthwhile insurance to have after hearing the misfortunes of others. I value my boat and want it forever!

Hello Peter,
Thank you for your positive comments. We are committed to providing a professional, fair and efficient service. Let's hope you will not need to make a claim but have peace of mind while using your boat. Enjoy!

Rayw

Rayw

Great Service

Policy is Great Value
The Claim was Resolved over the Phone once again Great , Customer Service is Second to None
The Repair Place ( Melbourne Marine ) also very Good Very Happy with the Outcome

John S

John SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very thorough and helpful through the process

This was my first claim under this policy and not being sure of how the process worked I found the staff very helpful at all stages. My claim was settled with the minimum of fuss and I felt supported all the way.

Jan Johns

Jan JohnsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes life easy

I feel my policy is value for money and I feel confident with Club Marine should anything happen. It’s a great incentive to pay renewal on-line and receive a discount.

Hi Jan,
Thanks for your great feedback! We always try to provide products that meet the needs of our members. Glad you have found our renewal process so beneficial.
Enjoy your boating!

Mark S.

Mark S.North Western Region, NSW

Best Insurance for your Boat

I have been with Club Marine for over 20 years, insuring my fishing boat. The prices are comparable with other insurance companies but it is the ease of dealing with Club Marine that makes them worth sticking with. Online renewal is gold and I never have an issue. I also love the ability to "lay-up" my boat for periods during the years it isn't in use and the ease of changing those lay-up arrangements should a boating adventure pop up in that period. Its all to easy! :)

Jax

JaxTasmania

Happy boating

I am happy so far the ability to lay up when your not realistically going to use your boat is good value as we all think we going to to do more boating than we actually do.

Hello Jax,
Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on offering a service the meets the needs of our members. The Lay Up option is a good one. Safe Boating!

Online Forms

I often fail with online forms.
After discussion on the phone, regarding "Market Value", I better understood the insured risk, benefit and cover, AND saved $300 on the premium!
I better understood the online form.

Hello Ian,
Thanks for your feedback. So glad a phone call helped with your understanding and finances! We do pride ourselves on providing a professional service.
Enjoy your boating!

Esprit

EspritPerth, WA

Simple to pay online, but!

On my posted renewal notice I was advised to " CHECK THE MARKET VALUE " (good advice). Searching the web, I was unable to find this information. As stated on the policy, "Claims for Total Loss will be settled on the Current Market Value of the boat at the time of the loss" you more than most would be aware of the market value. Could you advise of the current market value or where to find it?
I renewed my policy on your website but would have prefered the option to change the market value but that option was not available.
The 5% discount was a pleasant surprise, not mentioned on my renewal notice.

report on my claim

My claim was managed efficiently and simply without great difficulty and complication.I was very pleased and appreciative of the outcome and felt that my long membership was fully justified and of good value,
Thank you again .Ian Rosenberg

Hello Ian,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We pride ourselves on delivering an efficient, easy and professional service. We are so glad we could help a long term member when you really needed it. Enjoy your boating!

My 1st no fault claim was so professionally handked

My claim was handled expeditiously well & has satisfactorily settled within 4 days - a credit to the Club Marine team - I would certainly highly recommend Club Marine Insurance to all boat owners

Hello Bob,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback! Wow settled in 4 days! We do pride ourselves on our fast, easy and professional service. Thanks for recommending Club Marine. Enjoy your boating!

Aquarius

AquariusHobart, TAS

Good value, and approval for our claim was very quick; a matter of days! As extent of necessary repairs, apart from the obvious, was unknown at time of claim being lodged, Club Marine accepted that further repairs might be needed post sea trial. For example, internal gearbox damage not initially apparent at time of assessment. The assessor and repairers at Bundaberg Marina were all very professional and efficient in the execution of their tasks.