4.4

Richard F.

Richard F.Sydney, NSW

Claim for storm damage to my boat was delayed.

Storm damage to my Bimini frame and solar panel on my Jeanneau 349 Yacht should have been a simple claim. But it took weeks to resolve. Club Marine initially offered a reduced sum due, in their opinion, to 'betterment' - or the repairer leaving the frame in a 'better' position than it was previously. After making a complaint that the repairer had only fixed the damage, they reversed their decision and paid out the full sum. So I am happy and have recently renewed my insurance with them which I believe is decent value. However worth being aware of potential claim delay and challenge to claim value.

Stephen

StephenHunter Region, NSW

Plain and simple Jet Ski Insurance

Great value for money on Jet Ski ,Trailer & 3rd party insurance. The discount for layup periods is a great idea. Web easy to navigate using plain simple language. Connection to the web straight from the renewal email cuts unnecessary steps.

RAZZMATAZZ

RAZZMATAZZSydney, NSW

Club Marine Rockl!

Club Marine are always helpful and understanding. They are in the boat insurance business and are an amazing company to deal with. They do all they can to assist you and are efficient and polite. I love that you dial their number and a competent person is on the end of the phone within minutes. I wish other companies were as awesome!

Excellent to deal with.

I would just like to thank Club Marine for their promt service and professionalism of the claims process.
My claim officer, Bill Papageorgiou was a pleasure to deal with, his attention to detail and promt follow up service was a breath of fresh air.
Making a claim after a misshap can be stressful, but the whole process was anything but.
Many thanks Geoff Viney.

Builder

BuilderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Victorian Government minimises Club Marine Usage

No allowance is made for the fact that so far Victorian Government would not allow boat to be used so far in October 2020 and how long does this go on. My selected Lay Up Period is June, July, August & September and we don't know how long after that until we can use the Boat. Initially we are more than 5Km from anywhere we could launch it & we still don't know for sure when we can use it. So we can only know how long the boat is securely locked in my Garage in hindsight.

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy to change details. Very efficient

Excellent service from Club Marine. Great premium's and soooo easy to deal with. Have recommended to many of my friends. Looking forward to continuing my association whilst I still have a boat.

Leianne

LeianneNorth Queensland, QLD

Great job.

Everything was easy to deal with when it came to putting in a claim and finding a good repairer. We are very happy and recommend both companies to others. Hoping we don't have to do another claim.any time soon lol we are impressed. Thank you.

pete

peteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Boat Trailer damage claim

Boat trailer wheel came off on freeway, contacted Club marine before opening hrs, couldn't make out what lady rep. was saying ( noisy highway and a bit deaf) organized a tow truck and paid for it myself.
Contacted Club marine office hrs and made a claim.
Club marine reimbursed me straight away .
Trailer was repaired by Aust Marine Centre springwood brisbane and did a great job.
Claim was settled promptly very happy with Club Marine ( all up about 4 weeks, trailer parts were hard to get)

Stephen Woodcock

Stephen WoodcockSouth East Queensland, QLD

So flexible to gain peace of mind

Policy adjusted , payment method simplified, good consultants simple instruction pamphlet policy worded well, easy to understand with color indicator to show actual changes to original policy plus what is current with no changes

Xanthos

XanthosHobart, TAS

Claim for broken mast

Claim handled by audio contact not on line. Prompt attention and assessment. Quote from boat builder accepted and authorised. Some slight reduction for depreciation. Replacement and work finished within 3 weeks.

Allan

AllanHunter Region, NSW

i have nothing but 100% appraisal for this system

Policy and information is always True and correct
the service provided is off high standards,
We have other policies and there is never any issues in discussing or getting help from the help desk

Salty seawater

Salty seawaterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome customer service

Policy was good value for money
I lodged a claim first time ever with club marine
Process was hassle free And fast. The repairs were actioned immediately once the claim was approved
Thanks club marine

Hello Salty,
Thanks for the great feedback! We strive to make our processes efficient and easy for our members. So glad your first claim has met our and your expectations. Stay safe and enjoy your boating!

Gary

GarySouth West, WA

Very helpful and professional and easy to deal with

We made a claim it was actioned immediately staff involved were very helpful, great service good value, would recommend to anyone to look at this company as they were great

Hello Gary,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We pride ourselves on providing a professional, efficient and fast service. So glad we could help you are when it really matters. Enjoy your boating!

Rayw

Rayw

Easy to Deal With

Great value easy to alter my policy details on line or if I need phone.
Staff good to speak too and can not help you enough
Would not go anywhere else love the magazine also

Craig

CraigPerth, WA

Great and and follow up

I have been with club marine for many years and anything required is professional managed and executed.
My policies are well priced.
Claims were made simple with good service and follow up.

MIRIAM

MIRIAMPerth, WA

Pleasant surprise

Loved the 5% discount for paying inline. I don't' need 30 words to express straight fact. What more can I say except follow me I'm, Miriams Kitchen Magic, I make prize winning sauces etc you would not have a steak etc without my BBQ type sauce. Men propose to me for my pate even when my husband William is at my side.

Hi Miriam,
So glad you appreciated the 5% discount! Enjoy your boating.

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thorough and Fair

Very impressed with Club Marine and their Assessor who was thorough but fair and always polite and courteous. Process was easy to follow and experience was pleasant. 5/5 Star Rating.

Hello Rob,
Thanks so much for the great feedback! We always try to provide a professional, fair, easy service to all our members.
Thanks for the 100% rating and so glad we could help you when it really matters. Enjoy your boating!

Greg S.

Greg S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well and truly Exceeded my expectations

The claim was approved and settled promptly and professionally with exceptional service and communication from our claims manager Liz! We have just taken out another policy with Club Marine.
The experience was not a harrowing one as we expected and our policy offered good value of Money as well as peace of mind.
Thankyou

Great Value

great value - very glad I made the change - previous insurer a lot more expensive and not as comprehensive .
Club Marine definitely cater to boating community - cannot see any other insurer offering better value than this policy

Hello Bernie,
Thank you for the great feedback! We do strive to provide a quality, economical product that meets the needs of our members. Enjoy your boating! PS Check out our Club TV - lots of great boating tips...

Rookie

RookieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rookie year & it's a pandemic year

Hello Rookie,
We welcome your feedback, thank you. We understand that this year has been unpredictable. To best assist you please call 1300 00 2582 and one of our consultants would be happy to discuss this with you in more detail. Thank you.