Listing monitored by Club Marine Insurance

Shane
Shane Richmond-Tweed, NSW

I wish they did all insurance

Not often I ever do a review,Club Marine have been the best insurer I’ve ever dealt with.
Even answering the simplest questions on the weekend with people I can understand .Thanks

Gary Boyd
Gary BoydSydney, NSW

Great policy.

It was easy to set up policy. It appears to be good value. It’s too hard to get to thirty words. So so so so so so rubbish to get there

Hello Gary,
Thanks for the great feedback! We do try and make it easy for our members and provide products that are meet our members needs. Enjoy your boating!

Peter
PeterRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Job well done

Lodged a claim, prompt service from Club Marine, assessor punctual and very helpful. Claim processed, repairer efficient and very neat. Wasn't an easy job tradesmen handled it with ease. Couldn't ask for more.

Hi Peter,
Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We strive to make our claims process easy, efficient and professional. So glad we could help you in a time of need. Enjoy your boating!

Steve
SteveNew South Wales

Best experience with a claim ever

Lost 2 very expensive rods to a rouge wave in pitch black waters 3 days later club Marine replaced them with little to no questioned ask. The experience was flawless. The communication and prompt service is second to none. Highly recommend Club Marine.

Hello Steve,
What wonderful feedback, thank you. We do pride ourselves on providing an easy, quick and professional service for our members. So glad we met your expectations. Enjoy your boating and fishing!

Brendan
Brendan Central West, NSW

Please Don't Insure With These Jokers

Club MarineClub Marine Insurance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
James G
James G

Disgraceful

Lodged claim.
Denied surprise , surprise. Only time I heard from them is when I ring to check how claim was going.
After nearly 2 months I was emailed telling me my claim had been denied.
Another blood sucking insurance company doing what they do best , taking and making you feel covered then when it comes to you needing help they turn there back.
Never again

Chris C.
Chris C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Satisfied customer .

Great company to deal with. Recently Sold my boat cancelled my policy, refunded balance was paid instantly and without fuss. Professional & courteous. Will be back when I get a new boat.

Hello Chris,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We strive to provide an efficient and professional service to our members. Please call us when you have your new boat!

Matthew BellPerth, WA

Poor service. Don’t use Club Marine. Use RAC

Do not insure your boat with this company. You may as well throw your money away because they will find every excuse not to pay up using the term ‘It’s wear and tear’. Poor service. 6 weeks wait to have a claim to be processed. No communication. RAC insurance is the way. Matthew Bell of Western Australia. I wouldn’t even give Club Marine 1 star rating if I could on this review, that’s how bad they are.

Club MarineClub Marine Insurance

Hi Matthew, I’m sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the original claims decision, I believe a review of your claim by our Internal Disputes Resolutions process overturned the claims decisions and your claim is now underway.

Jon
JonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Had a recent major incident with my boat, where it was unfortunately a total loss. I found the service received to deal with the claim to be professional and hassle free. A genuine thank-you for taking a difficult situation and removing many of the headaches.

Club MarineClub Marine Insurance

Thanks for the great feedback! Sorry to hear about your traumatic incident. We do pride ourselves on providing a professional and efficient service for our members when it really counts. So glad we could help you in your time of need.

online policy renewal

Super easy to update your policy when its time for renewal. Any changes are easy to do, it was the easiest policy renewal online that I've ever done. Changes like changing lay-up, magazine subscription, etc are done with no hassle at all. And I've also taken the boat off lay-up for a month or 2 mid policy and that was quick and easy to do too.

Hi Jo,
Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We do try and ensure our products meet the needs of our members. So glad we have met your expectations and can make it easy for you! Enjoy your boating!

Insurance that we need

Policy is good value . I set up policy about 17 years ago so i cant remember if it was hard or not. My claim was resolved as quickly as I would expect and was handled very well.

Hi Dean,
Thank you for the great feedback. We do try to provide an service that is easy, fast and professional that will meet the needs of our members when it really counts. So glad we have met your expectations. Enjoy your boating!

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good service

I did some damage to the bow of my boat. The team at club marine were very flexible and easy to deal with on the claim. Would highly recommend them to others.

Hello Ben,
Thank you for the great feedback and recommending Club Marine to others. We do strive to make the claims process easy, professional and tailored to the needs of our members. Enjoy your boating!

Mark B
Mark BGordon 2906, ACT

Great service. Easy claims process

Made a claim and it took three weeks to settle. Claims person did a great job, made it very easy. Able to get boat trailer fixed by my own mechanic.

Hello Mark,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. So glad your claims experience was hassle free. We do pride ourselves on providing an easy, flexible and professional service for our members when they really need it. Enjoy your boating,

Trent P.
Trent P.South East Queensland, QLD

Kept taking funds from direct debit then forgot to reimburse the entire amount.

Had to phone several times to chase up my reimbursement, when the funds came through it was supposed to be $521.73, they only paid $231.88. I phoned to chase up the remaining funds and was informed the credit department 'pressed the wrong button'. This is quite an embarrassing excuse and if I hadn't followed up myself, I don't believe Club Marine would have had the decency to amend themselves.

BlairPilbara, WA

Great service at a value for Money rate as you cant put a price on Boating

I have used Club Marine Insurance on several vessells now and have been Totally satisfied

I lodged a claim and the issue was resolved in 7 days , great service Guys

The locxal Marine agent did wonders in getting me back in the water - Cheers

Hi Blair,
Sorry we missed your response.
If you have not already, please call 1300 00 2582 to speak directly with one of our Sales Team to arrange a quote.
Thank you.