Mark B

Mark BGordon 2906, ACT

Great service. Easy claims process

Made a claim and it took three weeks to settle. Claims person did a great job, made it very easy. Able to get boat trailer fixed by my own mechanic.

Trent P.

Trent P.South East Queensland, QLD

Kept taking funds from direct debit then forgot to reimburse the entire amount.

Had to phone several times to chase up my reimbursement, when the funds came through it was supposed to be $521.73, they only paid $231.88. I phoned to chase up the remaining funds and was informed the credit department 'pressed the wrong button'. This is quite an embarrassing excuse and if I hadn't followed up myself, I don't believe Club Marine would have had the decency to amend themselves.

Blair

BlairPilbara, WA

Great service at a value for Money rate as you cant put a price on Boating

I have used Club Marine Insurance on several vessells now and have been Totally satisfied

I lodged a claim and the issue was resolved in 7 days , great service Guys

The locxal Marine agent did wonders in getting me back in the water - Cheers

Boat Renewal Pain Free and Flexible

Great online service, able to change insured sums and details with immediate recalculated premium without the normal phone call process!
Was a renewal of existing policy but already set up, recalculated premium was competitive with others quoted on same policy and 5% discount for online payment was genuine.

easy document to complete

From the very begining of ourelation ship it is a good valve policy and easy to set up

The claim for the repair is yet to be processed but i am confident riv ins will do the right thing

dean

deanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

not happy

Excellent claim management

Bill reviewed my claim very quickly and sorted it out without any fuss. The process was easy to navigate and complete. I give them 10 out of 10 for customer service.

Glen W.

Glen W.Hunter Region, NSW

A mariner's best friend.

After an impact from a whale to my 36'catamaran 2 years ago in a remote coastal area of NSW, CM sent salvage divers from Port Stephens multiple times to carry out repairs so the vessel could travel to Port Stephens to be lifted out.
At the time, it seemed only mechanical damage had occurred.
2 years on and impact fractures appeared. Accessors were sent ASAP and the boat came out for inspection.
A decision was made and repairs commenced immediately.
Very pleased with the fast professional service I received.

Peace of Mind.

So easy to renew our policy online each year. Policy is well priced and we are a long time client. We like the option of a lay-up period and if we need to use the boat during layup we make a quick phonecall to Club Marine and the policy is updated immediately.

Hello Karyn and Mark,
Thanks for the great feedback! We do strive to provide an easy and professional service that meets our members needs. Enjoy your boating.

Ben

BenPerth, WA

Don't do it to yourself

Very average insurance, took over a month to process my claim. So they could have a sub contract asessor help them wriggle out of paying. All this effort to avoid a 3.5k payout, imagine what they would do to get out of a total loss.

Claimed the damage was existing, which was absolutely not true. I even supplied photos of it undamaged before the storm. We now cant get it in the water for summer so have to sell it for what we can get and get another boat if we want to get out. Needless to say new boat is not been insured by club marine.

Always good service and good value

Have insured with club marine for over 20 years. They are always helpful over the phone and their web page and self service is easy and straightforward. I have made two claims in that period and each time the process was easy and painless. A great insurer that is focussed on service and delivering value to the poloicy owner. Can't speak of them highly enough.

Hi JBr,
Thanks for the great feedback, especially from a long term member. We pride our selves on providing a professional service. So glad we could meet your expectations this time.
Enjoy your boating!

GForce

GForceSydney, NSW

suzukison

Great service over the phone and online, operator was well adverse in all aspects of the policy and coverage as well as gave advise on how too manage additional costs and improvemnets made to the boat over the past year. Efficient and very cost effective. love receiving the magazines as they offer great boating advise and tips.

Hello G Force,
Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We do strive to provide an easy, professional service for our members in a time of need. The Magazine is great. The recipes are good too!
Enjoy your boating

keith

keithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy insured boater

happy with the product have been a client for a number of years with more than one boat insured . the few claims i have had were paid with minimal hassles.

Hello Keith<
Thanks for the great feedback from a long term member! So glad we could provide an easy and professional service for you. Enjoy your boating.

Very prompt service with new boat

Had an accident with my new boat - damaged skeg. Club Marine assisted very quickly to get me back in the water in no time with minimal fuss. Assessed and repaired in just over two weeks. Thanks Club Marine.

Hello Peter,
Thanks for fantastic feedback! We strive to provide a professional service that is easy and quick as possible. Enjoy your boating!

Tim Williams

Tim WilliamsHobart, TAS

Premium price

Premium Price seems a bit high. I don't know about how easy a claim is- I have never made a claim. Club marine should vet some of the people who try to insure boats in poor condition & ensure that the owners are licensed to keep our premiums down.

Hello Tim,
Thanks for your feedback. If you wish to discuss this with one of our consultant officers, please call 1300 00 2582. We do offer discounts if you are eligible. May be worth a call?

Robert Cameron

Robert CameronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Efficient and Prompt Settlement of claim.

Club marine has been great value over many years. For years I enjoyed boating free mishaps. However things change and they have been an important partner when I needed them. They continue their suport when you need them.

Hello Robert,
Thanks for the great feedback! We pride ourselves on our professional service and supporting our members when they really need it. So glad we can be there for you.
Enjoy your boating!

Charl

CharlPerth, WA

Quick professional response.

Claim was resolved in 24 hours with no hassles, great experience working with Club Marine on resolving my claim. The claim was handled professionally and quickly allowing me to get back out on the water.

Richard F.

Richard F.Sydney, NSW

Claim for storm damage to my boat was delayed.

Storm damage to my Bimini frame and solar panel on my Jeanneau 349 Yacht should have been a simple claim. But it took weeks to resolve. Club Marine initially offered a reduced sum due, in their opinion, to 'betterment' - or the repairer leaving the frame in a 'better' position than it was previously. After making a complaint that the repairer had only fixed the damage, they reversed their decision and paid out the full sum. So I am happy and have recently renewed my insurance with them which I believe is decent value. However worth being aware of potential claim delay and challenge to claim value.

Hi Richard,
Thanks for your feedback. We are glad we could resolve the issue for you. Communication is the key. Enjoy your boating!

Stephen

StephenHunter Region, NSW

Plain and simple Jet Ski Insurance

Great value for money on Jet Ski ,Trailer & 3rd party insurance. The discount for layup periods is a great idea. Web easy to navigate using plain simple language. Connection to the web straight from the renewal email cuts unnecessary steps.

Hi Stephan,
Thank you for your feedback! We do pride ourselves in offering a service and products to meet our members needs. So glad our website could make it easy for you.
Enjoy using your jetski!

RAZZMATAZZSydney, NSW

Club Marine Rockl!

Club Marine are always helpful and understanding. They are in the boat insurance business and are an amazing company to deal with. They do all they can to assist you and are efficient and polite. I love that you dial their number and a competent person is on the end of the phone within minutes. I wish other companies were as awesome!

Hi RAZZMATAZZ,
Thank you for the fabulous feedback! Wow! So glad we have met many of your expectations. We do pride our selves on a friendly professional service that meets the needs of our members when they really need it! Enjoy your boating!

RAZZMATAZZ

You set the standard for others to follow.