4.4

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasant experience, thorough but fair - 5 Star Rating.

I found my experience and dealings with Club Marine as very thorough, but always found the assessor to be polite, straight to the point, and unambiguous. I have been with Club Marine since 1996 and am happy that I continued my policy for all those years. The process of the claim was easy for me to follow and I was always was made to feel that I was an important and valued customer. My assessor Mr Vishwa Reddy was always polite, professional and available at anytime. I would rate him and Club Marine in my overall opinion as a 5/5 Star Performance. Thank You.

Great Value

great value - very glad I made the change - previous insurer a lot more expensive and not as comprehensive .
Club Marine definitely cater to boating community - cannot see any other insurer offering better value than this policy

Rookie

RookieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rookie year & it's a pandemic year

Mothy

MothySouth East Queensland, QLD

Claim Experiemce

This was our first claim in years of boating.
Our boat was hit by another boat while tied up in its marina berth.
Club Marine approved the quote for repairs within 48 hours of making claim and followed up progress as boat was undergoing repairs.
Now back in the water and all's well.
Club Marine service has been excellent and hassle free. Couldn't recommend this company more highly.

Greg H

Greg HSydney, NSW

Great Boat Insurance and Online Service

I've had boat insurance with Club Marine for a number of years and it's always been excellent value. The online facility makes it easy to renew and maintain the policy.

GLN

GLNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Competitive and Professional to deal with.

The premium was very competitive and the Policy was easy to setup and manage/renew. I also saved 5% by renewing online with NO surcharge when using your credit card! Too easy!

Hello GLN,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We do strive to meet the needs of our members. So glad we have been able to meet your expectations and needs. Enjoy your boating!

Claim Review

First time in making a claim, but was very pleasantly surprised by the positive experience

Easy to deal with, simple on line access and lodging of our claim and the time to process was extraordinarily short.

Great job Club Marine and Thank you.

Hello Skr,
Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We strive to offer a professional, fast and friendly service. So glad we could make a difference when it really matters. Enjoy your boating!

No fuss claim good value

Great policy pricing with everything included.

Lodging a claim was nice and easy with no fuss over the phone.
Very happy with everything thanks very much to Club Marine for your fantastic service.

Hello Brett,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We do pride ourselves on providing a professional, easy and efficient service for our members. Glad we could make a difference when it really matters for you. Enjoy your boating! Take care.

WrigglesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On line alteration to policy is confusing and can only be done on renewal.

Having tried to do a lay off due to COVID fishing restrictions it was not possible until I received my renewal notice. When I went to manage my policy it would not allow alterations. I then called Club marine on the phone but still was unable to alter my policy for lay ups or cancelling the magazine. Magazine subscription should always be an opt in not you must opt out. It’s just an advertising aid to promote Club Marine and it’s sponsors.

Wriggles

PS I’ve now changed my policy for the next 12 months on line but that doesn’t make up for 3 months of waisted insurance during the 12 weeks of no fishing lock down in Melbourne.

Rhia

RhiaDarwin, NT

Excellent service

The claim was handled professionally. Reliable and regular contact by the claim manager. The time to resolve the claim was delayed only due to COVID restrictions and due to Contractors ability to sources parts.

Hello Rhia,
Thank you for your great feedback! We do pride ourselves on providing a professional service. Thank you for your understanding with the delays during this time. So glad we managed to get you back in the water. Enjoy your boating!

Excellent service

Outstanding customer service. Many thanks Nancy for making the claim process so seamless and personable. I appreciated your proactive approach and taking the time to keep me updated and informed.

Hi Olivia,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We pride ourselves on providing an efficient, friendly and professional service for our members. Glad we can meet your expectations and make a difference when it really matters. Enjoy your boating.

Tony BehmPeel, WA

Excellent Service.

Club Marine's policy was easy to understand, easy to set up and good value. When I lodged a claim the staff were most helpful and understanding of the circumstances and the claim proceeded in the fastest possible way.

Hello Tony,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback! We do strive to provide a claims service that is fast, easy, professional and efficient. So glad we could meet your expectations when it really matters! Stay safe and enjoy your boating!

Tony Behm

Thanks for the reply and best wishes.

Pete Macor

Pete MacorHunter Region, NSW

unbelievable service, I had Amanda from Victoria and her service was out of this world.

This was the first time i have lodged a claim and it was resolved in under a week (excellent service). I am so glad i am with Club Marine. I will be recommended Club Marine insurance to all of my friends that's for sure.

Good service

I had a problem with insurance renewal over the phone. I phoned 1300 00 2582 and received a message to go to option 4, nothing happened, the message went on and on about something without letting me talk to a club marine person. I went on line to clubmarine.com.au and I was lucky to find the renewal form.
Is it that I am at fault or has option 4 and others vanished.

Hi John,
Thank you for the feedback. We apologise about the experience that you had with our phone lines and can confirm that the issue has been attended to.

Kal

KalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recommended

Only choice for yacht insurance. They understand yachts. Others don’t. Also Allianz the parent company in my experience is an honest insurer. Refunded travel insurance out of the blue on a technicality. Wouldn’t have ever known if they hadn’t contacted me to pay me back. Big, safe and acting with probity

Hello Kal,
Thank you for your great feedback! We do pride ourselves on being professional and fair. Enjoy your yachting!

Bellissima

BellissimaMid North Coast, NSW

Club Marine keeps their promises

Going straight to Club Marine, we took out our policy very easily. When we had a claim, they promised to get back to us within 48 hours - and they did. They promised to review it in 48 hours and they did. It's so refreshing to see an insurance company focussed on keeping promises, adding value to the customer experience. Thank you.

Hello Bellissima,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We pride ourselves on providing a professional service. So glad we could meet your expectations. Take care and enjoy your boating!

David P.

David P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Insurance, aweful member website

The member website is a poor user experience. The login process is cumbersome. Surely in this day and age they could have a policy number and password. Once in you can't see a summary of your policy, you need to go through the update process. Even the banks can get this right so surely Club Marine can. Everything else like the alerts, magazine etc are great.

Jeff B.

Jeff B.South East Queensland, QLD

100% Recommend. A painless and friendly claim process. Everything repaired and resolved easily

My boat's engine needed the lower foot replaced. The whole claims process was handled quickly and efficiently. Friendly reassuring service & with regular follow up and updates. Was repaired perfectly. Would 100% recommend. Thanks Club Marine!

Hi Jeff,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback and recommendations! We strive to provide a professional, easy and efficient service. So glad you have had a painless experience and we could help you when it really matters. Enjoy your boating!

Melantha M.

Melantha M.Central Queensland, QLD

Great, efficient service, made my claim easy to go through

Contacted me when they said. And were helpful and very efficient. Had no dramas with answering any question and also did mostly everything through email, which my preferred contact mode. Highly recommend.

Hi Melantha,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We strive to help our members when they really need it. So glad your experience was easy and efficient. Enjoy your boating!

Andrew Parry

Andrew ParrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result after an unexpected problem.

My claim and repairs took time but you have to expect and understand that there is a process that must be followed. And it was a good process with a good outcome. Great repair job by the fiberglassers. All up a lesson learned.

Hello Andrew,
Thank you for your great feedback! We do strive to be professional and efficient. However, sometimes delays can be due to uncontrollable events. So pleased the outcome was a good one. Enjoy your boating