Club Marine Insurance

Club Marine Insurance

Excellent claim experience

I submitted a claim ,being storm damage ,the claim was handled in an excellent professional manner ,Liz and her team keeping me up to date .
Being a small repair job ,we had some issues with the repairer relating to time !

Hi Peter, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We pride ourselves on making the process as professional and easy for our members as possible. It can be an issue for repairers after storms when they get busy. So glad we got there in the end.

Liz from Club Marine was extremely helpful with my claim.

I put a claim in for damage to my inflatable during big seas. Anyway, I wasn't able to get it to a repairer for about 5 months. This was not a problem to Club Marine. When I was finally able to get it to the repairers, Liz from Club Marine was my case manager and was prompt and extremely helpful.

Hi Ron, Thank you for the great feedback. All good things come to those who wait! So glad we could help you out.

Excellent Insurance Company

Club Marine were extremely helpful , efficient and fair in processing my recent total loss claim which took about 3 weeks to finalise. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone who is looking for marine insurance.

Hi Happy Customer, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Sorry to hear of your total loss, but feeling proud that we could help you out quickly and fairly. We strive to do the best for our members within the policy.

Submitted Claim....No drama at all.

Policy was great value compared to others. Allowed to tailor it to my needs and usage with lay up cover. Lodged a claim online and everything went smoothly. Claim approved within a day. Claims Officer stayed in contact and updated me on progression of repairs. All round a Pleasant experience. Totally recommend Club Marine.

Hi T, Wow! Thank you for your fantastic feedback. A claim approved within a day! Wow. The benefit of on-line claims! So glad to hear this. Club Marine strive to make the process as simple, yet as professional as possible. The policy flexibility allows us to provide a tailor made service. So glad it fits your needs.

claim made

There are 3 facets to any insurance policy: the extend to what is covered, the yearly cost , and lastly, if one makes a claim: how easy, how fair, and how quickly the claim is dealt with.
In my case, the coverage for my large sailing boat suited my needs, I think the yearly premium is fair, and then..... I had a to make a claim. Never made a marine claim before, but it was easy, they didn't make me feel guilty (although I was at fault), and I could not fault the whole process. But...... I was waiting for my next yearly bill, and no, there was no big increase compared with he previous year, a small increase in order of CPI I would say.
So full marks for Club Marine.

Hassell free claim

Had a claim against my damaged boat while towing, all approved and sorted within an hour of sending all the correct information. Now all repaired and back on the water.
Great service and highly recommend Club Marine.

Great company good to deal with ,very helpful.

Good fair price,staff where easy to talk to and very helpful.
Had to make a claim from the time I phoned to the finished repair was quick, hassle free and I was asked was I happy with the repair job.

" Do unto others as you would have them do to you" - Thank You Club Marine

We know how hard it is to make a dollar - so when we needed to make a claim, we shopped around to find the best deal as if we were paying for it without being insured by Club Marine. We found a couple of good acceptable quotes and both were accepted by Club Marine. However, we then found the last quote which was excellent and submitted that in lieu of the first two.
Club Marine responded to us with the same generosity and respect we had shown them and for which we will always be grateful and happy to remain as clients of Club Marine because of their fairness to us also. - Thank you also to the personable people with whom we spoke - all very obliging and caring -
particularly Bill!
Best wishes to all who helped us. The Watsons

Fantastic

Policy is fantastic and Liz was such a huge help with everything.
Everything went so smoothly never had an insurance company that was so helpful with everything, to anyone looking for boat insurance do not go past Club Marine.

Very happy with the claim process

I was very impressed with how the claim was handled and rolled out, very professional and very polite. I would recommend Club Marine insurance to all my friends and family.

Quick and professional!

Cant fault them when it comes to making a claim. Made easy and hassle free and followed up on in a timely manner. Well done club marine great customer service.

Hi Tracey, We really to pride ourselves on providing great service, so we love to hear this type of feedback! Thank you.

Quick & Painless approval of Repairs

Process was very Simple, Claim made 1 day then follow up calls the next few days to get Quotes & Photos returned. Quote was approved without to much fuss and boat was back on the Water

Hi Matt, Glad to hear that we could get you back out on the water quickly without much fuss.

I like it a lot

I am a first time Boat owner and taking out a policy with Club Marine has been the easiest thing so far in regards to owning a boat. Also I was just updating my policy about where my boat is stored and it was a breeze.
Love the magazine subscription aswell.

Hi Jake, Thank you for your feedback! It great to know we have made the process nice and easy for our Members!

Lay up needs to be reviewed

Apparently I cannot use the "lay up" discount as my boat is moored on a Seapen, out of the water, on my private jetty! This is a secure gated community, with waterways patrolled and cctv cameras prominent.

Hi Tony, I understand that must be disappointing, unfortunately although it sounds like you property is very safe and secure there are still other risks with having your vessel out in the open. Feel free to give us a call if you would like to discuss these futher. And hopefully although you didn't get a discount on your policy, you have had the chance to use your Club Marine Member Rewards - plenty of discounts to be had there!

Insurance premium Rip off

We bought a boat in November2018 and in December 2018 there was a fire on the boat and it was deemed a write off. The boat was insured for $61,000 and we were paid this out in full after an enormous amount of work by myself. Club Marine claims officers I found to be horrific with communication and any information that I received was after I sent daily emails.

After the claim was settled I asked about a refund on my policy as I had paid to insure the boat for 12 months and after the boat fire Club Marine effectively became the owners, so I only owed the boat for 6 w
weeks. I have been told by Club Marine that I will not get a refund on my insurance policy because they paid out on the claim in full. Are they not meant to do that when you are insured and in no way to blame for the accident?? Isnt it fraudulent to keep premium money for something that you no longer own??

I now understand why Boat owners in Western Australia are turning to RAC for boat insurance!!

Hi Kath, I'm sorry that you were disappointed with your claims experience. We pride ourselves on providing 5 star service and it seems we have not achieved this on your claim. In relation to your premium deduction, I understand that this can be confusing, however I can confirm that this is standard insurance practice when property becomes a "total loss". I have provided some links below which refer to payment of premiums at the time of a total loss from independent insurance information websites. These examples are vehicle insurance however the premise is the same across the board. This information is also available in our own Product Disclosure Statement. I hope this information assists with your enquiry, however should have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Regards, Alisha https://mva.financialrights.org.au/dtop/my-car-is-a-total-loss-can-they-deduct-my-premiums-ctp-and-registration/?noc=1 https://insurancelaw.org.au/factsheets/my-car-has-been-written-off-by-my-insurer-what-deductions-can-my-insurer-make-from-my-payout-factsheet/ https://www.canstar.com.au/car-insurance/car-insurancecar-write-off-procedure

Excellent policy and service

The best insurance company that I have had to deal with. A very easy process to take out a policy. Made a claim in the past and that was also very painless.

Hi Eric! Best Insurance Company! Wow, Thank you! We really do aim to provide the best service to our members, so it is fantastic when we hear feedback such as this because it means we are hitting that target!

good quality insurance at reasonable cost

I recently made a claim with Club Marine for a number of items items stolen from my boat. There where no problems or difficulty in submitting my claim. The claim was resolved to my satisfaction very quickly.

Hi Keith, thank you for your wonderful feedback! Glad that we could get your claim settled quickly for you to get you back out on the water.

STORM DAMAGE CLAIM

Club Marine could not have been more helpful, my claim was processed quickly with plenty of feedback and follow up calls to make sure that I was satisfied.
The suppliers were happy to be working with Club Marine paying them directly

Hi Rob, we work with over 700 recommended service centres, riggers and surveyors Australia-wide, so it always great when they also make the claims process nice and easy!

Small claim

I recently made a claim on a transducer. After after striking an object. The necessary information was emailed to Club Marine and the confirmation for repairs was received less than 30 minutes later. You can't complain about that sort of service.

Hi Sol, 30 minutes, how great is that! So happy we could get your claim finalised quickly and back out on the water to enjoy what is left of the good weather.

Fast and quick claim process

Damaged boat gel coat when putting boat back on trailer and claim process was quick and simple. No issues at all. First time claim and will definitely stay with club marine.

Hi, Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad that we could make your first claim quick and simple.