Cocoon Power

Cocoon Power

3.6

Rubbish

Was posted very quickly. But for what I paid absolutely crap. Will never deal with them again. Buyer be aware looked great online but the product was terrible. Be very careful

Do not answer emails

I ordered an object order number 236156 and a part was missing . CoocoonPower will not respond to my emails . There is no phone number to contact them. A mildly frustrating company.

Dodgy Brothers INC

Seems not to be a real retailer, online only do not answer emails and when the do they are super evasive. Had requested money back for an item that never shipped. The trotted out the Covid-19 line even though the person had admitted they and the stock item was leaving QLD not Victoria. Only when i reported them to Fair Trading and ACCC did they refund money.

Excellent service and price

These guys have gone 'above & beyond' to supply the right batteries for my generic camera. Slight problem but they replaced the battery quickly & at no cost to me. Amazing service!

mstk

mstkBrisbane

Company with no phone number

Cocoon power does not have a phone number and is not contactable. There is no surname of the manager or CEO - that in itself should ring alarm bells. They don't answer emails. Also, try going to Google Street view and looking at their office and their warehouse - there is no sign on the front indicating they are actually at that address.

Amazing service!!!

Purchased a couple of beautiful handmade and hard waring push toys from this company. Customer service was really fast and outstanding! I was really pleased with everything,

Thank you again!

sharpless

sharplessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

UMI LED Lamp

Absolutely fantastic touch light. Slightly expensive, but worth every penny. I received 2 red units and one had a crack in it. I emailed the company with a picture, they immediately responded and offered me a replacement. That is great service and not common nowadays. Great service!

Nicholas K.

Nicholas K.Sydney, NSW

Great quality phone batteries. Excellent service++++

Bought a couple of replacement phone batteries on ebay. Neither were any good. Did not hold charge and failed within a year. Bought a battery from Cocoon Power and it has proved to be so much better. Like having a new phone again. Can strongly recommend. Friendly service. They fitted the battery for me and all at a good price. Many thanks from a very satisfied customer. Robert was my first contact with excellent customer service, I could not get to the store so David came out the replace my battery. I could not ask for any better or friendlier service.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

No response to Email!!!

Repeat customer. Great customer service.

I've been a repeat customer with CocoonPower over the past few years and have always been happy with the quality of their chargers. Purchased a battery earlier this year and AusPost tracking listed it as delivered when it had never arrived. CocoonPower were extremely proactive at responding to this issue, sending a replacement product straight away and raising the issue with AusPost themselves so I was not required to chase it up. Excellent service, thank you!

No responses to emails. Product didn’t work.

Purchased a bike helmet mirror for $80 from cocoon power. It fell apart when I opened the blister pack and when reassembled it didn’t work. Emailed them twice but have heard nothing back.

Lily.V

Lily.VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far so good

I found the purchase process easy on the website. So far I am satisfied with the battery I bought. Having previously bought another replacement battery on ebay from another supplier which did not work despite meeting the specifications to replace my current one, I was sceptical. This battery worked without a hitch. The only problem I have with it is I opted for the 9 cell version, but the picture online did not adequately show that that battery protrudes further below the base of the laptop than the battery it was replacing. More pictures from different angles of the product are required on the website.

Justin.D

Justin.DSydney, NSW

Place to go for battery Mac parts

Reliable goods

Very happy with my purchases, have bought 4 items so far. I travel a lot for business so accessible power for business calls or talking to my kids is important to me. I am enjoying using the battery case, power bank and backpack charger. Consistent and reliable!

This company has awesome customer service, responses are always clear and helpful. Any queries or problems are addressed immediately and refunds are expedited quickly. Wish all suppliers were as good as this.

team ftc

team ftcSydney, NSW

Prompt As

Ordered on thursday delivered on monday, Ken responds to emails like the flash and delivers the same.
I brought a Ravpower plus from there online site, was $4 cheaper then anywhere else and with almost immediate free delivery.
Wish them all the best and anyone who uses them as they undoubtedly grow.

TraveBug