Coleman Patio Heater with Light 5040A750A

Coleman Patio Heater with Light 5040A750A

rw2830

rw2830

Pretty good quality gas heater. It is made from a well known and trusted brand. Coleman make excellent products and this heater is one of them. It is great on a winter night in our outside pergola and its great to still be able to use this part of our house in the winter. I would recommend this product to any body. Great job Coleman!
It definitely works. Warms up the place easily. It is nice looking and I love the drink bar.
Gas bottles get a bit expensive - not sure if you can put an attachement if you have natural gas connection.

SD
SD

Hi, where did you purchase your coleman heater from? Also, would you mind telling me what you paid for it? Thanks for your review. Very helpful.

scooter1968Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

a top buy worth the extra cash over the cheap units,great polished finish easy to clean,mine 2 years old no problems
great looking,awesome heat,light great for setting relaxing mood,

paulap

paulap

This truly is the Bees knees of gas outdoor patio heaters. We purchased ours about 6 years ago for just over $1000, and back then it was the most expensive. I'm glad now that we spent so much, because it is still working perfectly, and the heat output is definitely superior to the cheaper outdoor heaters on the market. The light feature is fantastic and also the drinks table comes in handy. Money well spent on a superior product.
Awesome heat output. The light is excellent. It's on wheels so you can easily move it around. Looks fantasic with no gas bottle showing. Easy to light.
The cost of changing of gas bottles.