Coleman Quilted Twin Double High 5998B600

Coleman Quilted Twin Double High 5998B600

See the Best Outdoor Beds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent product

I have used this product for three months now indoors on a carpeted floor and have had no trouble with it whatsoever.. Far more superior to a eurobed and far more comfortable to sleep on, and get in and out of. And extremely convienent

Worst bed ever

Read the instructions on this airbed well. The bed is useless sleep too close to the edge and it and the edge folds in you fall out, sleep in the centre and its fine how ever that's not possible with two young children in the bed with me. Pump it up so you can sleep comfortably and you've over pumped pump it u[p to the recommendations and he whole bed wobbles when you move and you sink right in to it. Needless to say it was out of shape within a nights use with just me my partner and our 1 year old in it. Not happy for the price we expected more. Our $60 reject shop bed lasted 3 years with almost 1 year full of daily and nightly use after our toddler was born. The quality was not worth the price of this coleman bed.

not good at all

the quilted top blew up into a great big dome ,took it back and got a replacement and the same thing happened,so i threw it away and sleep on a foam bed,the service from the store was exellent just the product is not a success,must be the glue that holds the quilted part down and in place,i couldn't be unlucky twice

big dome on the top impossible to sleep on

Just like my bed at home!!!

Brilliant !!! This bed has made our camping trips all the more enjoyable and enables us to extend our holidays cause the air mattress is so comfortable. Although my husband is 30 heavier than me, I don't roll to him and we don't end up in the middle of the bed squashed against each other. Really comfortable with both or just one in the bed. Highly Recommended.
Comfortable, durable, as good as my latex mattress at home.