Coopers DIY Beer Kit DBK676

Coopers DIY Beer Kit DBK676

See the Best Regular Beers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

mic3130

mic3130Melbourne

Very Disappointed

I bought a new kit from Aldi a few weeks ago. I use to brew years ago and I thought it might be time to get back into it. I have owned many kits in the past with out any problems at all. As im not a beer drinker (I usually drink Ciders, Hard Lemonade and Spirits) I always go by my own recipes. I spent 1 hour and a considerable amount of money on ingredients brewing a batch on the stove only to relise when it came to filling up the fermenter that it was only a 12 liter kit. No where on the box does it say it in 12 liters. I feel ripped off as i cant return the kit and I will never have use for a half size kit.

MetalGodzHunter Region, NSW

Not very good value for money

sharon bridson

sharon bridsonasked

I entered competition with my code and it keeps telling me code has already been submitted this is wrong as i have code from diy brew kit so how can someone else have submitted my code? I am the holder not someone else thats cheated and stolen my code. Please help me with answer.

MetalGodz

Not sure how to best answer this, but this is one of the many pitfalls of purchasing from a chain store, (where most of these kits are sold). People open things, take them back, staff are unaware etc. I would take it back for a refund (provided you have the docket) if possible. Independent brew stores offer better value kits, with reasonable shipping prices.

Get an answer from our members and Coopers representatives