Coopers Pale Ale

Coopers Pale Ale

Pete C.

Pete C.Sydney, NSW

Shockingly Bad

What happened to Coopers?
Once was a dependable beer, now tastes nastier than Tooheys New.
Can we get our money back?
Seems this beer has gone the route of mass produced foul tasteless mainstream.

Purchased for $55.00.

Mon Kee M

Mon Kee MSydney, NSW

Do not support an unsupported bevvy

Okay, I love my coopers sparkling and coopers pale , however this attempt at craft beer I feel was rushed and reminds me of cheap wine in a nice bottle. Literally rushed and thrown together to mix with the true artists of the profession. A disgraceful mix. Hopless, tasteless and completely undeserving of an Indian Pale Ale label. I'll not be in any hurry to support coopers in the future. It seems to me this decision to release this drink...was completely business motivated not motivated by the love of beer. Disappointed to say the least. If I still lived in Adelaide I'd [word removed] on your doorstep and demand my money back.

Purchased in September 2020 for $8.00.

Getting up to 4 bad ones per carton.

We drink a lot of Coopers Pale Ale at our workshop. Average a carton a night. Getting up to 4 bad ones per carton. Foul cleaning fluid taste. All during the Covid19 period. Not happy

Purchased in May 2020 for $49.00.

Stumblegum

StumblegumSouthern and Hills, SA

Nasty sour taste

Coopers Pale has been my only beer for many years. Have just bought a carton, bottles labelled ' Best after 14/4/20, 12:16 (2)'
Have tried several, and all have a very unpleasant sour taste.

What's gone wrong? Anyone else had this problem?

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $55.00.

Mark

Mark

dependable

reliable flavour, when hoppy beer becomes too much you can always come back to coopers pale

This is 101% perfect

I have drank 3 glasses today, but magically need not to go to toilet
To me this is a good beer, other brands is different

Ant

AntSouthern and Hills, SA

Not what it once was

It can be a bit hit and miss.The last lot I bought was horrible.I drank three and the other three have been in the fridge for about two weeks now.

Purchased in October 2019 at Verdun for $18.00.

Chloe

ChloeHunter Region, NSW

Coopers Beer

My boyfriend and I enjoy a fresh tasty beer to enjoy. Unfortantly after having just one cooper beer we both experience a stomach ache and headaches. Could be from something else but only happens when we drink the coopers beers. On a positive note, it does taste great!

Purchased in September 2019 for $65.00.

Chris O.

Chris O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great taste, cloudy hangover

Not a fan of the cloudy hangover and restless sleep.
But a great tasting beer, coopers have always had a great taste who doesn't like the little bit of sediment to prove the authenticity.

Purchased in January 2019 at BWS Physical store for $50.00.

MetalGodz

MetalGodzHunter Region, NSW

Very Overrated and Ordinary

The title should say it all. There is very little flavour in this beer unlike the Sparkling Ale. I don't know if it is the yeast, the water, the hops, however this is not much better than the other mega swill beers sold throughout Australia.

Purchased in December 2016.

Evans

EvansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best beer in Australia

It's rugged, it's wild, it's punchy. Leaves that great beer taste in your mouth. I never thought I would review a beer in my life but I just did, so go get it!

Purchased in February 2019.

Rexyv

RexyvADELAIDE

Tastes vary!

I Iike the milky texture, at times it goes down a treat.Each to their own.
If its Stinking Hot I'll go for a Bitter
VB,MB or West End Red Can.
Cheers

ecas1234

ecas1234

Forced to drink it

Coopers Mild ale 3.5 has been the only beer available at the Gold Coast 600 super car event. Whilst it's ok to have one or maybe two having a long day of slow constant drinking on this stuff is near impossible. It's too strong in flavour and low in alcohol and if the headach don't get you first the sick feeling will. Maybe it's a way of deterring drinking. Nobody I talked to liked it. Even the people serving it appolagised for it. So many better mid beers to choose from. Steer clear.

JessterSydney, NSW

Unrefined but true to its origins

David

DavidAdelaide

One of the best more commercial beers

As a fan of craft beer, I find Coopers Pale Ale to satisfy my taste for something different to your typical lager. The malt and hop ratio is nice and the cloudy unfiltered product is so different to the other commercial beer available here in Adelaide. Sometimes it gets a bit heavy after more than a couple but that's what a proper beer does! Coopers make some other great beers primarily their stout. Definitely recommend it highly if you get the chance.

The gals love it

The best Aussie produced beer you can buy. Thanks SA for an easy drinking full flavoured fruity pale ale. We have been consuming this beer for years and it's still our favorite.
♡♡COOPERS♡♡

Anthony

AnthonyBrisbane

Great and cheap beer

Coopers pale ale is refreshing and crisp. Being bottle fermented lends to the great quality of this beer. The pale ale has a light hazy amber colour with a light fruit taste with a small nip of hops on the follow through. Hardly a craft beer but miles ahead of many local run of the mill breweries beers.

garbo

garboPerth, WA

One for the lads

This is a pearler from Coopers and it ticks all the right boxes. Full of flavour and taste and easy drinking if served icy cold. Dont forget to roll the stubby before you open it to stir up the sediment a bit and as they say in the classics" steak and eggs in every glass '
Fruity flavour and unique taste.

Alexio

AlexioVictoria, Australia

Forever my favourite.

This beer is a true Australian classic. The taste shows the right amount of hops with a satisfying finish. I enjoy the fact that it is less filtered than other beers, with a nice amount of sediment left at the bottom. It is a perfect summer beer and one that I can drink consistently and not get sick of.
Easy drinking, Selective filtering

pale ale is a great beer to enjoy one of or many at a pub or party.definately thumbs up coopers on a great tasting beer.
great beer to enjoy in an ice cold stubbie or even better on tap
only downfall is not enough pubs have it on tap