Coopers Sparking Ale

Coopers Sparking Ale

Walter S.

Walter S.Sydney, NSW

Enduring legacy

This is a great australian beer. I first drank it in 1980, and while I drink around a lot, the first taste of this beer, after flirting with others, always takes me back to that day, and also reminds me of what a flavoursome and quality mouthfull it is. A slight bitter edge, but also a full hit of beer flavour, that 5+% of ABV and its classic cloudy appearance all contribute to 'Sparkle Arkle' having a permanent place among the greatest aussie brews.

Purchased in August 2020 at BWS Physical store for A$5.00.

A hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer, and the best cold beer is..

what is going on...

Love this Beer and it is the only Beer I will drink, but what is going on?
Never have had a problem with the product until recently

Regular Beers

Find out how Coopers Sparking Ale compares to other Regular Beers

This is the best. Have been drinking for 50 years

Been drinking this for 50 years. I'm from Adelaide. In Brisbane in mid 80s and Storey Bridge owners told them they didn't want to send package beer interstate. Things have changed dramatically today. Sold in most pubs in bottles( Some kegs but I prefer bottles). Any bottle shop must stock this fan product. I usually invert and rotate mildly before opening. Chilled is good but I can drink at room temperature also. Love the 5.8 % alcohol content. Love the fact the Cooper's family have kept growing and ownership. Love the product . Well done guys. Keep up the good work.

Jesster

JessterSydney, NSW

Packs a punch

goodbeer

goodbeerAU

1.7 Standard Drinks of cloudy goodness

It's absolutely my favourite and the price while all others have gone up has actually come down from an average of $60 a few years ago to $51 at my most recent purchase last weekend at Liquorland in Revesby. The best deal I ever got was from Liquorland in Padstow Barn at 2 cartons for $90.

To experience the ultimate in taste go to Coopers Alehouse in Adelaide.

King of beers.

Coopers red label is the king of beers. If it is served ice cold it's a winner. I experience no headaches the next day and no chemical after tastes as the night progresses. A pearler of a drink! The perfect cold drink after a hard hot day at work.What more can I say.
Beautiful natural taste.