Darche Eclipse 270 Awning

Darche Eclipse 270 Awning

See the Best Outdoor Furniture Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

archifx

archifxCairns

Poor bracket options

Just ordered my second Darche Eclipse gen 2 270 awning and my 2nd vehicle has a Rhino Rack platform rack. My issue is that the three heavy duty brackets supplied will not fit my rack. My only option is to buy three longer brackets @ $50 each from Darche. Living in Cairns, none of Darches suppliers carry stock and special orders take 7-14 days to arrive. Darche need to increase the length of the supplied brackets by less than 100mm to fix the issue and save the consumer from having to add $150 on top of the cost of the product.

Purchased in October 2019.

Oz Boy

Oz BoyNSW

Darche Eclipse 270 awning

Purchased awning for our troopy, excellent fit on full length roof rack, also got two walls as we sleep in the back. This gives a huge area and privacy, doesn't leak been in heavy rain just need to make sure roof is sloping use ropes in middle of arms as water pools. It is a very tight fit in bag and I extended the velcro straps as they are too short to use properly. Has a few rub holes from being folded up, I make sure zips are in right spot but couple of little holes which I covered with stick on patches the only other downside is the cover leaks! not sure if it happens when driving in rain or when parked but it has happened twice and now have some mould to try and remove which is disappointing, but overall very happy with this awning.

Purchased in April 2018.

Darche 270 deg awning

I purchased darche 270 deg awning. The best set up I have seen as far as strength and ease of setup. Also the huge surface area it covers.
The only negative point is the cover is to small to make pack up easier. I rang darche, they don't make larger covers. I'll be getting one made.

Walkz

WalkzAU

270 degrees of awsomeness

Peter

Peterasked

I purchased a Darche 270 awning and in the process of attaching to a Rhino HD roof rack on a Toyota Sahara 2016 Landcruiser. My concern is the clearance of the back lift up door and wind deflector when awning up and need access to the back of the vehicle. Have you any advice. Peter

Gus

Gusasked

I have a Darche 270. A great awning but it could be a lot easier to pack up if the Velcro straps were 50 mm longer. There is hardly any room to get the strap through the loop even with the awning rolled as tight as possible. Can Darche help with this problem or is it up to me to extend these 3 straps.

Get an answer from our members and Darche representatives

CategoryOutdoor Furniture Products