100% · 230%

Branditt Pizzeria
Branditt PizzeriaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best POS system

Best POS system highly recommended as I have used other systems in the past and by far is the most professional and knowledgeable team to deal with specially with Maaz. Maaz had been great to deal.
V. Bajra
V. Bajra

Best in the market for POS systems

I have been using this company for almost a decade. Very easy to use interface. Very supportive staff. Never had any issue with the company. Can customise anything as per your needs. Online ordering system is very good too.
Aman
Aman2 posts

Great service and the POS System

The point of sale is very user-friendly, I am very satisfied by service i am getting from support and their team. Maaz, Jolina and Rowena has been helpful throughout the whole process and has helped me with the selection of the hardware and he was quite patient while i was telling him about changes to website. I will highly recommend the system for the food businesses. Thanks all for your support and help during the whole time.
Michael
Michael

Perfect customer service

Best team at anytime they are there to help
Special thanks to maaz
Ashish B.
Ashish B.

Maaz nawaid

Excellent team person take of all burden from my head . He always there to help you
WINGTOPIA
WINGTOPIA

Simple And Streamlined

Maaz, Khyati and the rest of the team were super amazing with the set up of our POS. Being a QSR, we have very specific and stringent requirements that our system must be capable of doing. The creation and install was seamless and the staff very efficient. The capability and agility of the system allows us to maneuver and adjust as required into the future. Great system and fantastic people who KNOW what they're doing.
Jackie
JackieSydney, NSW

Maaz was able to solve my issues very quickly I'm very happy with his service . Big thank you thank you Maaz from jackie
Juliette
Juliette

Champions

Have been with these guys for over 3 years and absolutely love it. The system is so easy to use and there help line go above and beyond to fox any issues. Wouldn’t go anywhere else
Chahine R.
Chahine R.

DPOS Staff & Systems

We have been dealing with DPOS and Adam Wisniewski for many years now and have eventually brought all venues to them. Their customer service is awesome with someone always there to answer your call. Problems are dealt with straight away and usually rectified within minutes. Cant fault them.
Pepper Pizza
Pepper PizzaSydney, NSW

Quick and efficient services

Maaz from Deliverit has been very helpful throughout. He is very quick and efficient with his services and support for our store setup and smooth functioning. Recommend using Deliverit for your website set up and online platform set up and management.
Divine Pizza and Pasta
Divine Pizza and Pasta

A great addition to our business!

The team at Deliverit have been very helpful to our business from initial setup to ongoing support. As first time POS users we had many questions, but Maaz and his team have been very accommodating and willing to assist us to make the DPOS work for us the way we need it to.
Piccante P.
Piccante P.

Professional support team

Highly recommended deliverit software. They deliverit best customer service and super fast available all the time to help.

Thank you team and specially "MAZZ" really responsive and friendly.
Appreciate all your help

Kindly regards

Aman
Aman2 posts

Perfect for Take Away Business

The point of sale is very user-friendly, I am very satisfied by service i am getting from support and their team. "Maaz" has been helpful & honest throughout the whole process and has helped me with the selection of the hardware and he was quite patient while i was telling him about our needs & changes to our website.
Highly recommended brand. Thank you team and specially MAAZ, Really appreciate all your help,
Kindly regards
Alessandro C.
Alessandro C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great team and incredible support

Great company to work with, super fast support and the girls in the office are super efficient!! Account manager is really responsive. They make my work and life so much easier. Thank you very much!
Danny Paul
Danny Paul

Great Service!!

The point of sale is very user-friendly, I am very satisfied by service i am getting from support and their team. Maaz has been helpful throughout the whole process and has helped me with the selection of the hardware and he was quite patient while i was telling him about changes to website.