3.8

• Internal Layout
H Marsh

H MarshPerth, WA

Average

Looks great, pretty straightforward to use once u get the hang of the operations of it. I do think the was cycles are long. The cutlery drawer bit it is dumb and I prefer the old basket style. I also find the racks to be a little flimsy. But for the cheap price I wasn’t expecting it to be flawless. I’m a pre rinser type of person, so the dishes always come out clean and there’s little to need to clean out the dishwasher itself. Overall I’d rate this machine a 6.5/10 it’s cheap and stylish and does the job.

Purchased in October 2019 at Winning Appliances Online store for A$616.00.

Kalpesh G.

Kalpesh G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2 years later, dishwasher started leaking

Bought this couple of years ago. 2 years later, dishwasher started leaking internally. Display started showing E4 error code. When we googled it up, it said dishwasher must have some internal leaks and flood switch would have triggered.

It's just 2 years over and warranty is over so when we called the support, they said they can't help it and have to call the technician on site. What this means is 100s of dollars for a dishwasher which is only 2 years old.

We are not heavy users of dishwasher so it's not like we've used it on daily basis but when this happens and dishwasher itself is only couple of years old, you feel like being cheated and sold the sub-par product.

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased in September 2017 at The Good Guys for A$600.00.

B Harris

B HarrisCentral West, NSW

After just 3 years it died

Super disappointed this dishwasher is only 3 years old and has died. We are a family of 4 so its not heavily used. Also agree with other reviews it was really annoying the middle rack could hardly take anything stand up because of the cutlery tray. Would never get this again. Looking at a Bosch this time.

Purchased in November 2016 at The Good Guys.

Cherks

CherksSouthern and Hills, SA

Love it! Different to my last but it’s super.

Love the appearance, haven’t got the face plate installed yet but when it’s done it will be perfect. Washes really well. Not sure I like the cutlery drawer just yet but I’ll get used to it. Fits enough in, good wash cycles and virtually soundless.

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for A$454.00.

Linda Weeks

Linda WeeksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I had never bought it

Cant put glasses in under the cutlery shelf because when you put in dirty dishes the glasses topple over. Wish we had got a cutlery basket, wish they got their measurements right

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Online for A$519.00.

Demi

DemiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cleans well but not enough room for pots

The cutlery rack takes up space only small tea cups will fit on the upper basket when doing a full load.
We are a couple and its ok for us but I still have to wash large pots by hand as the spray arm hits , You can adjust the top basket up to make more room below but then only small tea cup can go on the top small plates and glasses would not fit.
The bottom shelf falls off the tracks when pulled out .have to be careful every time not to pull out to far, The cutlery shelf was the attraction when buying but I definitely prefer a basket much faster to stack and would rather have the extra internal height .

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Online for A$489.00.

MRT

MRTSydney, NSW

Love it

Best purchase . More storage inside . Adjustable shelves so you can stack pots inside . Three shelves in total . Child lock feature is built in which is important to have. Love it .

Purchased in October 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for A$600.00.

Foxie

Foxie

Fantastic

I bought one after reading reviews on here. Delonghi had a special and machine was only $300. I bought one straight away for my new kitchen. We love it! Has delayed start different programs. We use Aldi or Woolies powder and dishes come out super clean :)

Purchased in June 2018 at DeLonghi for A$300.00.

Alicia J.

Alicia J.

Pretty good

The features and controls are easy to use and has lots of different times and programs to suit your needs. We often use the 1hr 30 wash and the dishes come out clean and relatively dry. The cutlery drawer at the top is awesome however does limit the rest of the dishwasher to a smaller amount of space which doesnt matter if youre not washing large trays etc however its good because it can be removed and makes the space below bigger. Overall would recommend for a relatively inexpensive dishwasher compared to the prices on the current market.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for A$460.00.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

A hardworking dishwasher

Purchased in March 2017 for A$400.00.

Elsie

ElsieSydney, NSW

DEDW6015 Delonghi dishwasher

Have recently replaced my perfectly good Dishlex with Delonghi so I could give my Dishlex to my daughter and her 5 children. Very satisfied with my choice. Extremely quiet, cleans and dries adequately. Love the cutlery draw. Reasonably priced and looks attractive. Very good value for money.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for A$591.00.

Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product but fault codes need update

We installed it and got an E1 fault on 1st operation. The instructions tell you it is due to inlet water pressure issue. We discovered by trial & error that it can also be blocked discharge.
Apart from this we are extremely happy with the dishwasher, very quiet, good capacity & programs.

Delonghi must update the instructions to avoid the frustrations & need to bail out the dishwasher manual whilst you look for the wrong fault.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for A$500.00.

Paula C

Paula CSydney, NSW

Sparkling Clean Dishes

I purchased this machine at a great price as my other dishwasher broke only after two years and was a different brand. I was recommended in store by the sales person to purchase the De'Longhi brand dishwasher.
I am so impressed and its cleans everything from cutlery, plates and pots perfectly. I never have to run a cycle a 2nd time or wash anything by hand anymore. The pull out Cutlery drawer is perfect and allows me to fit more items in to save on water. Very easy to clean the filter and wipe down the exterior.

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys for A$499.00.

Loz

LozMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not happy jan

My partner and mother-in-law bought this dishwasher not even a year ago and it has failed twice already. The first time it wouldn't drain out the water, the second time it tripped out the power, and the dishwasher won't turn on at all. Its the power board! Delonghi needed to order the part from interstate but the dish washer still won't be fixed for another 2 weeks as apparently technicians are only in our area once a month. So all up that's nearly a month without a dishwasher.
This is not good enough. Delonghi should fix their errors in a timely matter. Will not be buying a delonghi again.

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys.

Karl

KarlSydney Surrounds, NSW

dishwasher easy to load quiet good price

its been good no problems very good purchase price good guys long warranty no troubles great easy operating simple to use bare necessity on controls no sensitive unreliable touch controls here

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for A$478.00.

Garry SBaldivis

Quite and Water Saver

quite dishwasher and works well. In order to clean disher at least choose 1.5 hour cycle and forget about dishes. Use less water and energy efficient. Works with any kind of dishes as long as they are clearly stacked. No such issues and using it on regularly bases.
Cleaned once in last 6 weeks with very little effort and nothing was found in their too.
much happier.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Absolutely rubbish

So disappointed in this machine. It’s actually frustrating. I can’t stand a wine glass without it hitting the above cutlery drawer. I can’t use all space on the cup/glasses drawer because it prevents the cutlery from washing at all. I can’t put dinner plates in the rack closest to the door because it prevents soap dispenser from opening. Frustrating to the point of washing dishes by hand to avoid the torment!!!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

MoksGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy customer:-)

I bought it 3 months ago form 'TheGoodGuys' for less than 500 and perform the required job smoothly. It works the same as those pricey dishwasher. The drying probably is not 100% satisfying to others but for us it does; the same with other brands and higher model. It has an auto off so I don't need to wait to turn the unit off.
It has high star for both energy and water rating:-)

For 3 months, we're loving it:-)

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Nel K

Nel KQueensland

Delonghi DEDW6015 it's kind of good

It's easy to install and nice looking, but seems like it's a bit more noisy compared with our old Bosh one. But in overall is a good dishwasher. I love the function modes, for people like me, that love everything to by super clean and even to shine, than the Intensive program is perfect for you, and for that moments when you need clean dishes in a few minutes you can simply use the 30 Min Express one. It just saves me time!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Maureen

MaureenMelbourne

Excellent machine

Have had this dishwasher for about three months now and couldn’t be happier. It was excellent value, washes dishes fantastically, even when heavily stacked, and is super quiet. There are a number of programs to choose from, and they perform as described in the manual. Timing is great and spot on ...you can shorten some programs with the function mode. Shelves can be raised or lowered depending on the dishes you are stacking. Definitely recommend this dishwasher.

Date PurchasedApr 2018