Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

A hardworking dishwasher

Purchased in March 2017 for $400.00.

Elsie

ElsieSydney, NSW

DEDW6015 Delonghi dishwasher

Have recently replaced my perfectly good Dishlex with Delonghi so I could give my Dishlex to my daughter and her 5 children. Very satisfied with my choice. Extremely quiet, cleans and dries adequately. Love the cutlery draw. Reasonably priced and looks attractive. Very good value for money.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $591.00.

Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product but fault codes need update

We installed it and got an E1 fault on 1st operation. The instructions tell you it is due to inlet water pressure issue. We discovered by trial & error that it can also be blocked discharge.
Apart from this we are extremely happy with the dishwasher, very quiet, good capacity & programs.

Delonghi must update the instructions to avoid the frustrations & need to bail out the dishwasher manual whilst you look for the wrong fault.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $500.00.

Paula C

Paula CSydney, NSW

Sparkling Clean Dishes

I purchased this machine at a great price as my other dishwasher broke only after two years and was a different brand. I was recommended in store by the sales person to purchase the De'Longhi brand dishwasher.
I am so impressed and its cleans everything from cutlery, plates and pots perfectly. I never have to run a cycle a 2nd time or wash anything by hand anymore. The pull out Cutlery drawer is perfect and allows me to fit more items in to save on water. Very easy to clean the filter and wipe down the exterior.

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys for $499.00.

Loz

LozMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not happy jan

My partner and mother-in-law bought this dishwasher not even a year ago and it has failed twice already. The first time it wouldn't drain out the water, the second time it tripped out the power, and the dishwasher won't turn on at all. Its the power board! Delonghi needed to order the part from interstate but the dish washer still won't be fixed for another 2 weeks as apparently technicians are only in our area once a month. So all up that's nearly a month without a dishwasher.
This is not good enough. Delonghi should fix their errors in a timely matter. Will not be buying a delonghi again.

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys.

Karl

KarlSydney Surrounds, NSW

dishwasher easy to load quiet good price

its been good no problems very good purchase price good guys long warranty no troubles great easy operating simple to use bare necessity on controls no sensitive unreliable touch controls here

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $478.00.

Garry SBaldivis

Quite and Water Saver

quite dishwasher and works well. In order to clean disher at least choose 1.5 hour cycle and forget about dishes. Use less water and energy efficient. Works with any kind of dishes as long as they are clearly stacked. No such issues and using it on regularly bases.
Cleaned once in last 6 weeks with very little effort and nothing was found in their too.
much happier.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Absolutely rubbish

So disappointed in this machine. It’s actually frustrating. I can’t stand a wine glass without it hitting the above cutlery drawer. I can’t use all space on the cup/glasses drawer because it prevents the cutlery from washing at all. I can’t put dinner plates in the rack closest to the door because it prevents soap dispenser from opening. Frustrating to the point of washing dishes by hand to avoid the torment!!!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

MoksDandenong

Very happy customer:-)

I bought it 3 months ago form 'TheGoodGuys' for less than 500 and perform the required job smoothly. It works the same as those pricey dishwasher. The drying probably is not 100% satisfying to others but for us it does; the same with other brands and higher model. It has an auto off so I don't need to wait to turn the unit off.
It has high star for both energy and water rating:-)

For 3 months, we're loving it:-)

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Nel K

Nel KQueensland

Delonghi DEDW6015 it's kind of good

It's easy to install and nice looking, but seems like it's a bit more noisy compared with our old Bosh one. But in overall is a good dishwasher. I love the function modes, for people like me, that love everything to by super clean and even to shine, than the Intensive program is perfect for you, and for that moments when you need clean dishes in a few minutes you can simply use the 30 Min Express one. It just saves me time!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Maureen

MaureenMelbourne

Excellent machine

Have had this dishwasher for about three months now and couldn’t be happier. It was excellent value, washes dishes fantastically, even when heavily stacked, and is super quiet. There are a number of programs to choose from, and they perform as described in the manual. Timing is great and spot on ...you can shorten some programs with the function mode. Shelves can be raised or lowered depending on the dishes you are stacking. Definitely recommend this dishwasher.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Ben

For less than $600, what more do you want?

I read a lot of reviews for similar Delonghi items after we purchased this, i I got a little scared to be honest. You can’t try before you buy with these. The top cutlery tray is unique, works pretty well when you get used to it. The middle rack is adjustable and needs to be raised to the highest position to fit plates in. We didn’t move it, ran a wash and when plates weren’t clean thought we got a dud. The lower tray has foldable plate racks at the back so you can put pots. Not the best dishwasher I’ve ever used but for $550 or so it’s really a bargain. Lots of ingenuity for that money. Installed myself easily.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Kelly

Kellyasked

This morning I pressed the on button and the dishwasher turns on however all of the other buttons were not working? Was unable to change cycle type, can't even press the start button - nothing happens.
Please advise if this is a known issue and what can we do to fix it as I have a dishwasher full of dirty dishes.

Cozzmo

Cozzmoasked

DEDW6015S (Stainless Steel, Freestanding)

Moks, under $500 is an excellent price, was this a special deal or just a negotiated price at the time ?

Garry S

It was from good guys I actually bought it very cheap cz they run sale third or 4th Thursday of each month with 10% off everything
If u can wait for that u can save extra cash mine was around $420/- after Thursday discount

Moks

Yup it was on special deal plus sales discount.

CaseyKingasked

DEDW6015S (Stainless Steel, Freestanding)

Hi ben, is it dry well? I had read it review in the good guys website some say not dry well.

Ben

Not that well to be honest, but for the money you pay its ok

Thanks Ben.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

DeLonghi DEDW6015W (White, Freestanding)

DeLonghi DEDW6015W (White, Freestanding)

1 review
DeLonghi DEDW6015SI (Black, Semi-Integrated)

DeLonghi DEDW6015SI (Black, Semi-Integrated)

1 review
DeLonghi DEDW6015S (Stainless Steel, Freestanding)

DeLonghi DEDW6015S (Stainless Steel, Freestanding)

CategoryDishwashers and Freestanding DishwashersDishwashers and Built-in DishwashersDishwashers and Freestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $949$1,049$1,049
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Half-Load Option and Height-Adjustable Upper RackChild Lock, Cutlery Rack and Half-Load OptionChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Half-Load Option and Height-Adjustable Upper Rack
Number of Place Settings 151515
Water Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)
Water Consumption11.8 L/wash11.8 L/wash11.8 L/wash
Energy Rating5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)
Control Panel Position FrontFrontFront
Maximum Noise Level47 db47 db47 db
Number of Programs888
Colour / Finish WhiteSilverStainless Steel
Dimensions 845 x 600 x 598 mm845 x 600 x 598 mm845 x 600 x 598 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)

Download manual