16Dermal Therapy Australia

Affordable

Emma M.
Emma M.5 posts

Nothing better

I'm on medication that dries my lips, and I've trialled a lot of different balms. This brand has worked the best for me. I love the texture because it's not sticky. Having different 'flavours' to choose from is nice - I like the variety. My favourite thing is that their products are made in Australia. The price is extremely reasonable. Show details ·  1
Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Great Overnight lip Balm

Dermal Therapy Overnight Lip Repair has been the best product I have used on my lips in a long time. After applying it the first night, the following morning I noticed a remarkable difference in the feel off my lips, they felt smoother and plumper, they looked great once I applied my lipstick, I no longer had all those lines and my lips were no longer dry. It has become and essential part of my nighttime routine. Even the taste was surprisingly pleasant, unlike other lip balms. The little pump is an added bonus as it dispenses the perfect amount of product. This product I highly recommend Show 2 replies
Jo B
Jo B

Softest and supplest lips

The only lip moisturisers I use. My lips have improved immensely since switching to dermal therapy lip products. Combination of keeping hydrated and the overnight lip mask…softest lips to wake up to Show details ·  1
F H.
F H.3 posts
  Face & Acne Care Range

Great product no breakthrough of dry skin at all

Best face cream ever used for dry skin. Deeply moisturising and customer service team are excellent! Show details ·  1
Twinkles
TwinklesSouth-East, TAS15 posts

Smooth lips with Dermal Original Balm

Lip balm original helping my constant dry sun damaged lips. Great for days out of sun & really like the small size 4.8g for travel, pocket or purse. Show details ·  1
Heather M.
Heather M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  Body Care Range

Rapt!!

I “discovered” Dermal Therapy approx 1 year ago as was looking to replace a product I had used for ever!
Was really pleased when first started using it but as the weeks went on I notice dry patches of skin were lifting off my legs!
Absolutely rapt as obviously Dermal was really excelling by not just moisturising on the surface! I always have extra bottle on hand and always turn old bottle upside down then cut it open as still plenty of product left!
Can say in all honesty I would never use anything else and friends I’ve recommended it to are just as happy!
PS Supporting an Aussie company is another reason to buy Dermal! Show details ·  1
Twinkles
TwinklesSouth-East, TAS15 posts

Dermal Restoring Shampoo - Great product

Fabulous product 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner. Like a lot of others I don’t need to now use extra conditioning. Gives hair shine as well. One very happy customer who has fine hair too. Show reply
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
  Verified Foot Care Range

It works!

The Platinum Heel Balm is the first Dermal Therapy product I’ve tried and it is wonderful. I was sceptical about how fast it claimed to see results but after 3 days of applying once a day my heels are great. I will definitely continue to use this and look forward to trying more of their range! Show details ·  1
Michelle H.
Michelle H.Calwell 2905, ACT

Fantastic products

I have had an itchy/dry scalp for almost 6 months. Tried just about everything. Discovered Dermal Therapy scalp shampoo/conditioner and serum. I can now get through 12 hours without wanting ro rip my scalp off Show details ·  1
Kitcat
Kitcat2 posts
  Hand Care Range

It Works!

Beautiful hand balm. I care for my 97yr old Mum so my hands get a bit of a hard time e.g. cleaning, washing, gardening etc. Often forget to put gloves on. Dermal Therapy Hand Balm has soothed & deeply moisturised the skin on my hands plus brown spots have faded! Excellent product. Show details ·  1
Ease of Application
Smell
prashant r.
prashant r.South East Queensland, QLD

Best product

Had been dealing with the scalp acne for a long time, used this product for like one month, got the relief finally from acne. Show details ·  1
Ease of Application
Smell
clara
claraSydney, NSW7 posts

Best I've found

My dermatologist gave me a few Dermal Therapy products when I went on Roaccutane years ago. I don't remember the other products being stand outs but the lip balm was amazing and I still use it to this day - I've been through so many tubes of this stuff. I had really dry lips from the medication and found the lip balm to be super moisturising and only needed to reapply a few times a day. Now that I've been off the medication for some years it still works wonders and its consistency makes it easy to apply. I've tried most of the flavours but only really like the Original. Show details ·  1
Deborah
Deborah2 posts

Lip Luxury

Absolutely beautiful lip products..luxuriously hydrating but not greasy. Wonderful instant results and relief from dry lips to smooth plump lips without chemicals or lip fillers.I highly recommend the whole range of lip products,fabulous results without any adverse reaction whatsoever. Show details ·  1
AMC
AMCFar West, NSW
  Face & Acne Care Range

Ver dry face cream

This cream made a huge difference after the first use. I received a free sample and have purchased twice now. My skin feels smoother and the dryness has improved dramatically. Show details ·  1
ainsley g.
ainsley g.Northeast, VIC
  Hair and Scalp Care Range

finally found the perfect thing for me

I have a really sensitive scalp and been trying expensive an drugstore shapoos and conditioners and once try there scalp releif 2 in one have never gorn back and its really afordible and can just get at local woolworths. Show details ·  1

Svetlana G.
Svetlana G. · Face & Acne Care Range

Hi there. Is your face & eyelid eczema cream safe to be used in pregnancy? Thank you!

Jasmine M.
Jasmine M. · Dermal Therapy Australia

I am very difficult to open the new bottle pump. I could not open it. Please suggest me.

sarah a.
sarah a. · Hair and Scalp Care Range

Hi, I have been using the shampoo and conditioner and the hair restoring too. Now for the serum it says not use heat with. Does that mean I can’t use heat all or am I able to use heat once my full head is dry or can I use heat the next day?

See all Dermal Therapy Australia questions

Dermal Therapy Product ranges

• Foot care: This range helps treat problems such as dry, cracked feet, foot odour, nail fungus and plantar and common warts.
  • Lip care: These products contain ultra-moisturing and concentrated ingredients to help restore moisture to very dry lips.
  • Hand care: Dermal Therapy’s hand balms and creams include a sanitising cream, an anti-aging balm and a cream for extremely rough hands.
  • Hair and scalp care: Two ranges of products are designed to either soothe a dry and itchy scalp, or to strengthen and stimulate hair.
  • Eczema and Dermatitis skin care: This range is made to help provide relief for dry and flaky skin caused by eczema, as well as some of the pain associated with it.
  • Psoriasis skin care: Dermal Therapy’s Psoriasis Cream is clinically tested to effectively treat scaly, red and itchy skin caused by psoriasis.
  • Itchy skin care: Clinically tested to relieve the symptoms of itchy skin in minutes, this range is suitable for sensitive skin.
  • Very dry skin care: Made for severely dry skin, this range includes shower products, as well as moisturisers.
  • Sensitive skin care: A gentle lotion and body wash are free from petrochemicals, parabens and fragrances, to leave skin happy and hydrated.
  • Deodorants: These natural crystal deodorants are suitable for people with sensitive skin. They’re also alcohol and fragrance-free.
  • Children’s skin care: This range of products was developed to help manage mild eczema in children.

Points of praise

With almost all reviewers awarding Dermal Therapy products either 4 or 5 stars, there’s no doubt that these skincare ranges are effective.

Those who were new to the brand expressed their surprise and satisfaction that the skincare product they took a chance on was immediately effective in providing relief.

Reviewers expressed their praise for a broad range of products. In particular, the ability of products to soothe and relieve skin conditions, while providing a moisturising effect, was appreciated.

Of particular note was the products’ ability to relieve dry and itchy skin, and get rid of cracks in the feet, as well as dry hands.

Extra Information