4.9

ValerieSouth East Queensland, QLD

MAGIC FOR CRACKED THUMBS

Literally overnight my sore dry thumbs healed when I used the Treatment Cream. I am a watercolour Artist and I constantly have my hands in water. I had no side effects or scarring. This is actually a Magic product. In fact I aim to go to my local Pharmacy (30 ks away) & buy the whole range

Purchased in August 2020 for A$4.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermeze Treatment Cream
Nicky Paull

Nicky PaullSouth East Queensland, QLD

Anti Itch Soothing Cream

I was suffering very badly from unbearable itching caused as a byproduct of a chemo type drug I’m on. The itching was so bad, I was tempted to cease the medication, even though the drug is prolonging my life!
After trying every product I could lay my hands on, I googled anti itch and found this product. After using it yesterday....I haven’t itched once today. Since the itching was on my buttocks...it was an embarrassing situation to boot!
Thank you sooooo much! I

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Products PurchasedAnti Itch Soothing Cream
Rose

RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s a miracle product!

I have extremely dry hands and the traditional hand creams don’t work for me. This product has worked wonders after 2 days of use! I don’t have to reapply several times a day. My hands are finally soft!

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for A$7.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy hand balm

Hi Rose,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so glad to read how much the hand balm has helped you.

Rob P.

Rob P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I’d found this product years ago!

I have suffered from Psoriasis plaques for many years and had lost hope of finding an effective treatment. The difference after just 3-4 days of using this shampoo is amazing. Plaques gone and have not come back. Thank you for this fabulous product!

Purchased in July 2020 at Purchased online.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Scalp Care Shampoo and Conditioner
Hair Type Dry
Mara

MaraSydney, NSW

Best lip balm ever

I've bought this recently and I am amazed at how effective this is. It also tastes great and it is not greasy at all. Highly suggest this to anyone struggling with dry lips.

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$4.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedLip Balm
Anne

Anne

great

I love the Crystal Deodorant Spray from Dermal Therapy. It's effective and doesn't contain any harmful chemicals like aluminum. It dries quickly and leaves no sticky residue. You can spray it on any part of your body to keep you smelling fresh all day.. It's gentle on your skin and doesn't cause irritation or itchiness.

Products PurchasedCrystal Deodorant Spray

KMP

KMPSydney, NSW

Best for dry skin

I had very dry skin especially on hands and legs I had done everything from applying oil to reapplying moisturiser couple of hours but nothing worked and my skin would be dry again. Then I read reviews about dermal therapy very skin wash which had glycerin and rich moisturising emollients. The product is free from SLS and soap free which is a cherry on the cake. I would recommend this product to anyone dealing with dry and itchy skin. The product showed result after two days and skin felt drenched in moisture. Happy days are back.
This going to be my winter essentials.

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy very dry skin wash
Jodie

JodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't live without this product.

Dermal. You have saved my life. Working as a nurse my hands are so dry. Moisturizing every day with other cream wasn't working and driving me insaine. Until I found Dermal hand cream for ultra dry hands. I'd love to get a few and share them around so everyone can benifit from these awesome creams.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$14.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy for ultra dry hands.
Bruce

BruceSydney, NSW

A standout deodorant for me.

Dermal Crystal Spray deodorant is now my go to product to address my specific needs. It is not only an effective deodorant, it is gentle on my skin and rash free,unlike some of the others I have used previously. The spray bottle allows easy application on feet as well.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$5.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Crystal Deodorant Spray.

Great for smooth skin!

The Heel Balm rubbed in easily into my feet and had a rich creamy texture. It made my heels feel soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this and will continue using it after my showers for fantastic results.

Purchased in February 2020.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Heel Balm

Kris

KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fixes Feet

I bought this product as the skin wax peeling off my feet in chunks and was quite painful. Within a week of using Dermal Therapy Heel Balm my feet were back to normal. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Heel Balm

Jeenah

JeenahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Lip Balm

Using Dermal Therapy Lip Balm I have seen a remarkable difference in my lips. They are softer and smoother and love having no chapped lips in winter. Would highly recommend this product.

Purchased at Priceline for A$5.99.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Lip Balm
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Balm to make the driest lips luscious!

As a diabetic, sugar fluctuations often leave me with dry, chapped lips. This balm is instant , long lasting moisturiser that brings relief and makes my lips glossy to boot! Beautiful.

Purchased in February 2020.

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Lip Balm (Ultra Moisturising)
Sofie

SofieHunter Region, NSW

Dry Skin Eliminator

My hands had become very dry and the skin prone to cracking because of the constant use of hand sanitizers and hand washing coupled with the cold, dry weather. Dermal Therapy's Very Dry Skin Cream has been amazing at restoring my skin's elasticity and keeping my hands hydrated. It takes effect quickly and I have not had any adverse reaction. It absorbs easily with no greasy residue and only requires a small amount each time. I love this hand cream.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$9.49.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream

Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

Perfect for preventing peeling after tretinoin treatment!

I have used the Derma therapy very dry skin lotion on my face after tretinoin treatment. I have noticed that my skin is not peeling and irritated anymore! Great product!

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDerma Therapy very dry skin lotion

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia compares to other Skincare

Super nourishing and doesn't sting

Great for using on the kids in winter when they get chapped lips and wind burn (and the tube is easy for them to keep in their school bags or pockets!)

Purchased in June 2020.

Products Purchasedhand cream, lip balm

Vicki F.

Vicki F.

Amazing relief.

I cannot praise Dermal Therapy's Sensitive Skin Wash enough. I ditched my everyday soap and now only use the skin wash. The changes in my sensitive rashy skin has been life changing. My skin is less rashy, dry, itchy and I no longer have to hide behind long pants and sleeves.

Purchased in March 2020 at Amcal for A$18.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Wash

Lauretta Fawn

Lauretta FawnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

THE MOST effective eczema relief!

The Little Bodies Eczema Wash and Shampoo has dramatically improved our 2 year old sons skin! We tried implementing a bleach bath and eczema clothing treatment only to find it made his skin even worse, ceased using that method and went back to this magical wash and his skin is much better! No steroids have been used either and aren't needed in our sons case.

I highly recommend this wash to parents with children with extensive eczema across the body as it will dramatically improve skin and reduce red inflamed irritation!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedLittle Bodies Eczema Wash & Shampoo
Product(s) UsedEczema Wash & Shampoo

lifesaver

I first used this range when I was taking roaccutane, an acne medication notorious for drying out your skin. This range is so moisturising and made a huge difference, stopping flakiness.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedSensitive Skin Wash, Very Dry Skin Cream

Binee P.

Binee P.

Amazong product

My feet were so dry before. After using dermal product it become so soft and moisture. I notice the result after using 3 to 4 time. Its very amazing product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for A$8.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy very dry skin cream