Dermal Therapy Australia
See the Best Skincare in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dermal Therapy Australia

Pros

Wide range of products
Soothes skin conditions
Affordable

Dermal Therapy Product ranges

• Foot care: This range helps treat problems such as dry, cracked feet, foot odour, nail fungus and plantar and common warts.
  • Lip care: These products contain ultra-moisturing and concentrated ingredients to help restore moisture to very dry lips.
  • Hand care: Dermal Therapy’s hand balms and creams include a sanitising cream, an anti-aging balm and a cream for extremely rough hands.
  • Hair and scalp care: Two ranges of products are designed to either soothe a dry and itchy scalp, or to strengthen and stimulate hair.
  • Eczema and Dermatitis skin care: This range is made to help provide relief for dry and flaky skin caused by eczema, as well as some of the pain associated with it.
  • Psoriasis skin care: Dermal Therapy’s Psoriasis Cream is clinically tested to effectively treat scaly, red and itchy skin caused by psoriasis.
  • Itchy skin care: Clinically tested to relieve the symptoms of itchy skin in minutes, this range is suitable for sensitive skin.
  • Very dry skin care: Made for severely dry skin, this range includes shower products, as well as moisturisers.
  • Sensitive skin care: A gentle lotion and body wash are free from petrochemicals, parabens and fragrances, to leave skin happy and hydrated.
  • Deodorants: These natural crystal deodorants are suitable for people with sensitive skin. They’re also alcohol and fragrance-free.
  • Children’s skin care: This range of products was developed to help manage mild eczema in children.

Points of praise

With almost all reviewers awarding Dermal Therapy products either 4 or 5 stars, there’s no doubt that these skincare ranges are effective.

Those who were new to the brand expressed their surprise and satisfaction that the skincare product they took a chance on was immediately effective in providing relief.

Reviewers expressed their praise for a broad range of products. In particular, the ability of products to soothe and relieve skin conditions, while providing a moisturising effect, was appreciated.

Of particular note was the products’ ability to relieve dry and itchy skin, and get rid of cracks in the feet, as well as dry hands.

Nell
Nell

Love the anti itch cream. So effective and soothing.

I found this to be a great product to use when skin is itchy and irritating. The kids love it too!

Customer ServiceDermal Therapy AustraliaSend a private message

Hands down the best lip balm ever. I suffered from chapped and extreme dry lips but this was a instant lifesaver.

Stinging red lips, burning feeling and this lip balm got rid of it.

Purchased at Woolworths for $4.69.

Customer ServiceDermal Therapy AustraliaSend a private message

The best lip therapy by far!

This winter I has very chapped lips and the corners of my mouth were cracked. I tried everything else and nothing helped, until I found dermal therapy and it healed my lips in a few days. Love it!!!

• Incentivised Review No
  • Products PurchasedLip therapy and hand sanitizer

LauV
LauVGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life saving

Having cracked and dry lips, I find using dermal lip balm incredible. It instantly moisturises my lips and have visible improvement in a day

Purchased in at Coles.

Love this product

I’m using the Dermal Therapy very dry skin body lotion and it works really quickly, best I’ve used.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $13.99.

Emma Bowman
Emma BowmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is the best hand cream I have ever come across. It is better then I thought it would be.

My are so dry in winter and working in a super market, putting gloves on all day and getting hands wet. They fell like sand paper when I get home. Putting on the hand cream hands are so soft and smooth, you can notice straight away. I can’t live without it now I’ve found it.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

AngieB
AngieBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent products for eczema

Anti itch really works can’t live without it, definitely recommended

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Sheryl
SherylMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect for excema

Excema prone skin otherwise it’s extremely dry skin especially throu winter. This has helped stop the cracking of my skin. No more itching because of dryness. Pretty much a pain free cold winter for my skin.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $15.

Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and convenient

I use the dermal therapy heel magic which is a foot balm attached to an applicator, like a big lipstick! It is so quick and easy to use. If you don’t like getting cream on your hands this product is for you. It really works like magic and you will see results within days, just as the product says.

Purchased in .

Fran
FranNorthern Region, NSW

Wonderful cream

Use the very dry skin cream on my body, it's wonderful for dry skin.

Purchased in at Amcal.

Life saver!

I’ve been using Dermal Therapy’s body care range for at least 3 years now.

I was first introduced to the brand by my dermatologist while taking Isotretinoin for my severe acne. The sensitive skin body wash and moisturiser has been my holy grail ever since.

Dermal Therapy has kept my skin clean and irritation free, even after stopping my acne medication. I have also tried the lip balm which I cannot fault.

I purchase the big 1L bottles and they last me for a very long time. Well worth the money.

Overall, very happy with Dermal Therapy and their products.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $17.

Instant relief

Instant relief to my dry lips, and easy to use tube, that fits nicely in my handbag.

Purchased in .

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia compares to other Skincare

Always works for the best results

Very eeasy to used the tube it is in and very affective I applied to the affected area and my cold sore was gone within two days one of the best products I have ever used

Purchased in for $8.50.

madi
madiAustralian Capital Territory

Would recommend changed my life.

The only lip balm that works for my lips. I lick my lips like a lot to the point they turn crusty and red/swollen This stuff changed my life would definitely recommend.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $5.99.

Amanda
AmandaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Does exactly what it claims!

It said it works in one day and I was sceptical. I tried it and my lips felt soft and moisturised by the next day! Easy to use and a generous size.

Purchased in at Priceline for $5.99.