Luigi

Luigi Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best product on the market that works I have tried many.

I had very dry hands and found dermal samples at my dermatologist worked great been buying it every since great for eczema and psoriasis I have tried many brands but always go back to dermal.
I think however I could be wrong the product has been changed in or around 2011 I believe it seems to be diluted it used to be thicker now seems a bit watered down.

Purchased in July 2019 for $12.00.

Products PurchasedVery dry hand cream
Dee

DeeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic product!

I’ve tried multiple products on my dry heels & nothing works as well as Dermal. Not overly greasy, the product absorbs well & there is a noticeable difference within 24 hours. I wouldn’t use anything else now.

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $15.00.

Products PurchasedHeel balm platinum
Jenny Dixon

Jenny DixonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Only products I use for my skin.

Creams and lotions are calming, and the result is rejuvenation, hydration. Relieves itching and discomfort. I also wash with the soap free product. No lingering residue. Just rely, love it.

Purchased in December 2020 at Chemists/pharmacies.

Products PurchasedMost of Dermal Therapy Products

ligasim

ligasim

Soothing relief

A dermatitis sufferer, Dermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream is my constant companion. This soothing product provides the moisture relief I need, especially after the drying effects of hand sanitiser. Problem solved!

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $6.99.

Products PurchasedVery Dry Skin Cream
AmyS

AmyS

Best hand cream ever!

I started using Dermal Hand Cream for very dry skin about Three years ago and would not use anything else. Many years of dry cracked and painful hands with no relief from any other products. This cream is amazing and my hands are now soft and smooth. Thoroughly recommended.

Purchased in November 2020.

Products PurchasedDermal
KJ49

KJ49North-West & West coast, TAS

It is fantastic on my dry hands.

The tube of cream was given to me. The changes in my skin dryness where noticeable as per the instructions. I used it more frequently to start with. I need to buy more!!!

Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy - Very Dry Skin Cream.
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Cheryl M.

Cheryl M.Sydney, NSW

The only lip balm that works

As a teenager and young woman I went on harsh Acne treatments - ever since then my lips have always been on the dry side.
I wish I found this when I was 14!

Purchased in January 2021 at Priceline.

Love the Dermal brand.

The lip balm is amazing. Its fast acting and works well. I use it for dry sunburnt, dehydrated, cracked lips. Even on coldsores it heals quickly. Love it! I also use the scalp lotion and shampoo on my daughters head. Works a treat on dry flaky scalp. Stops the itching and irritation. Dermal is definitely one of my favourite brands. I love recommending this range to all my friends with their skin problems, Because it works.

Purchased in January 2021 at Priceline for $4.99.

Smell
Products PurchasedDermal hand balm, scalp shampoo, scalp lotion, lip balm
Skin TypeCombination Skin

No perfume.. great

Having inter dermatitis was a god send would highly recommend it actually stops skin from drying especially after using cortisol cream
Skin became very soft after using and I continue to use

Purchased in April 2016 for $9.99.

Products PurchasedDry itchy cream
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Hi Diane,
Thank you for your review.
Would you be able to confirm which product in the range you have been using.
Thank you in advance.

Diane Baird
Diane Baird

Eczema and psoriasis cream

Tile

TileCentral West

Best Product out there for dry, cracked feet

It's comforting to know that the Dermal Therapy footcare range & all their other wonderful products are 100% proudly owned & made right here in Australia.
Pros:
- non-greasy formula;
- light, pleasant fragrance;
- only a tiny amount needed to apply to dry, cracked feet, so a tube will last quite a while;
- you'll start to notice results in as little as 1 day (depending on how bad your feet are, it could take a bit longer).

Cons:
- none!

Highly recommended to anyone who suffers from unsightly dry &/or cracked feet.

Purchased in October 2020 for $11.00.

Smell
Products PurchasedHand Balm, Lip Balm, Foot Cream, Extra Dry Skin Cream, Spray on crystal deodorant.
Causes IrritationNo

The only love my hands are getting at the moment.

Plumps the skin and wrinkles in my very dry hands.
Prevents my dermatitis flaring up from all this hand washing and sanitising.
Important to use this every day especially just before bed.

Purchased in September 2020.

Products PurchasedDermal hand therapy
C Russell

C RussellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product. So nourishing.

My skin became cracked, dry and flaking after a bad reaction to a Bull Ant bite. Used Dermal Very Dry Skin and the results were so fast. Smooth, soft, nourished.

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Products PurchasedDermal Very Dry Skin product
lynndi

lynndiSouth East Queensland, QLD

You can rely on Dermal

I used to have cracked heels and feet all the time until I started using Heel Balm. It gave small results straight away and great results in a week. I keep using it to keep my heels soft.

Purchased in February 2020 for $8.50.

Products PurchasedHeal Balm
Juliana Foganhole

Juliana FoganholeSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best foot cream

Dia-balm is the best foot cream I have ever tried, the skin went back to normal in no time and it is not heavy or oily. I am completely satisfied.

Purchased in December 2020.

Products PurchasedDia balm
Skin TypeDry Skin

These products are the best for my Son

▪️Zero flare ups for my Son’s eczema.
▪️Zero reactions.
▪️Gentle on sensitive skin.
▪️Skin is softer.
▪️ 100% recommend Little Bodies
▪️ I suggest using all Little Bodies products for Children.
▪️ I won’t use anything else

Purchased for $40.00.

Products PurchasedLittle Bodies the whole dermal therapy range
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Product(s) UsedEczema Moisturising Lotion, Eczema Relief Cream and Eczema Wash & Shampoo

Andrew W.

Andrew W.Perth, WA

Really Works

When I brought the product I had developed a limp from the painful cracks in my feet.

While there were some small changes in the first few days it took about a week for them to be really noticeable. Two weeks later my feet have gone from an illustrated map of a salt lake to being smooth and soft.

I made the effort to write a review because its rare to find a product that is as effective as they claim.

Purchased in January 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $15.00.

Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy heel balm platinum
CGr

CGrGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The only body wash I’m not allergic to

I have very sensitive skin that quickly becomes itchy and blotchy with pretty much every other body wash I’ve tried but after using Dermal my skin is no longer itchy, feels moisturised and looks really healthy. This product has made such an enormous difference to my wellbeing. I’m excited to see there’s now a shampoo and am going to try it too!

Purchased in October 2020.

Products PurchasedSensitive skin body wash
Chanel

ChanelSydney, NSW

Awesome product

I have really bad chapped lips and Hans literally tried everything on the market until now this lip balm is the best and my lips no longer crack and bleed.

Purchased at Priceline.

Oli

OliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Lip Balm I've Ever Used

I have very dry lips, I have to use lip balm even under the most moisture days. I've been trying so many different brands for so many years and all lip balms only work temporarily when they stay on the lips. Some even made my lips more dry after it's gone. But this product just changed how I see lip balm in general - it really hydrates and heals your lips from inside, and my lips still stay soft and hydrated for a long time even after I wash it off. Love the cool feeling when you first apply it too. I'll never switch to another brand ever again.

Tile

TileCentral West

Won't Be Going Back To My Old Lip Balm. This Works 100%!!!

After seeing an advertisement in a Woolworths magazine for the Dermal Therapy Lip Balm, I decided to buy a tube & give it a go because I was sick of not seeing any difference with another brand of lip balm I was using.
I noticed positive results within a few hours after application.
My lips were no longer dry, flaking or chapped. Instead they were soft, hydrated & healthy-looking!
The product is not greasy & doesn't come off after eating or drinking. Very convenient size & easily fits into a handbag or pocket.
I highly recommend this to anyone suffering from dry, cracked lips.

Purchased in October 2020 at Pharmacy 4 Less Physical store.

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream, Dermal Therapy Dia Cream, Dermal Therapy Hand Balm.

Gayya D.asked

Scalp Care Range

I still can’t find the expire date and would like to know how to find it. ( Dermal Therapy shampoo & conditioner)

Hi Gayya,
There is no expiry date printed on these products.
There is a little logo with an open jar and 12m next to it. This indicates that the product should be used within 12 months of opening.
Under the product, there should be a batch number printed, the products are good for 3 years from when they are produced and we have details of when each of our batches are produced.
Currently all batches in circulation were produced within the last year meaning at the very least, they have a minimum of 2 years on their expiry.
I hope this helps.

Great, thanks

Kay

Kayasked

Body Care Range

Hi
I suffer with hidradenitis supprativa. Will this spray be suitable for this skin condition

Hi Kay,
Can I assume you are enquiring about the crystal deodorant spray?
In what regard are you concerned? Efficacy of the spray? Burning / irritation? If you could share more details and/ or contact our customer service department for more specific information. You can contact us on customerservice@lacoriumhealth.com

Vienna M.
Vienna M.

I would talk to a dermatologist or GP about it first. I would not be using any cream like product (unless specifically advised by a medical professional) on lesions which might have broken skin.
But like customer service said, give them a call and have a chat because they do have some great products!
With any medical condition it is important first to seek medical advice but absolutely no harm in seeing what they have to suggest and giving your GP a quick call to confirm.
Sorry this wasn't a yes or no answer but hope it helps.
All the best :)

Hi Vienna,
Thank you for your advice. Appreciate you, as a nurse, weighing in here.
Kind Regards,

Stephenasked

Body Care Range

This contains alum...is this aluminum?

Valerie
Valerie

Hi Stephen, I just double checked my Dermal "Very Dry Skin Lotion" and I did NOT find any mention of Aluminum in the Ingredients.

Stephen

It mentions Alum on the label...just wondering what the relationship is?

Get an answer from our members and Dermal Therapy Australia representatives