4.9

JLG

JLGNewcastle

Extra dry skin lotion - finally something that works for itchy legs

I have used all kinds of creams and lotions designed for sensitive skin for my dry and itchy legs - I finally found this - it's non-greasy, not petrochemical based and has had wonderful results.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$14.95.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedVery dry skin lotion
Leelee

LeeleeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect for the handbag in winter!

Beautiful and smooth lips all winter long with this product. I put on at bedtime and never have chapped lips. Put on through the day as needed, perfect size for my handbag. Never using anything else again, love it...thank you!

Purchased in January 2020 at Amcal for A$5.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal lip balm

EmD

EmDVictoria

Silky smooth feet

After years of dry sore feet dermal therapy foot care gave me instant relief. Within days I have silky smooth feet again. No greasy and easy to apply. Highly recommend.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy heel balm

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Gentle on the skin

A gentle soap-free cleanser with a relatively fragrance-free scent. Leaves skin feeling clean and hydrated without feeling tight. It is gentle enough to use on the face especially if you have sensitive skin like mine (rosacea). I noticed my skin felt smooth afterwards. I didn’t have any adverse reaction. Will continue to buy this product.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Wash
Tijana Nixon

Tijana NixonBrisbane

Best moisturizer

I tried the exfoliating socks (amazing), but the bonus bottle of sensitive skin lotion for afterwards is still hands down the best moisturizer Ive ever used on my feet. and

Products PurchasedSensitive skin lotions
Leelee

LeeleeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dry Skin Lotion - love this product!

I have extremely dry skin from working as a domestic cleaner and this has been a life saver for my hands! Being free from toxic chemicals is a bonus too!

Purchased in April 2020 at Amcal for A$12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Dry Skin Lotion
Sam J

Sam JSydney, NSW

Dermal Lip Balm - Problem Solved

Problem solved! Within days my lips went from feeling dry and uncomfortable to hydrated, soft and smooth. A wonderful and effective product from a brand I trust. Thank you so much Dermal.

Products PurchasedDermal Lip balm
michelle

michelleMount Eliza vic

Dermal Lip Balm

You can instantly feel the soothing results so if you have a problem with chapped dry lips this is the product for you. Cleared my lips up within a week and now they feel lovely soft and smooth. Great product and at a great price, a little gem!

Purchased in March 2020 at Terry White Chemists for A$3.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal lip balm

A. Wedding

A. WeddingSouthwest, VIC

Dermal Lip Balm is the bomb!!

I have extremely chapped lips especially in winter (live in Victoria, so no humidity), they would crack to the point of bleeding. Dermal Lip Balm cured the cracks in a matter of a couple of days with a few applications per day.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$5.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Lip Balm

Jojo

JojoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Winter lips sorted

Winter certainly dries my lips. Tried many lip treatments but they’re either too sticky, taste horrible or don’t work! Thanks Dermal Therapy Lip balm...my lips are the best they’ve ever been...soft & super moisturised all day.

Purchased in June 2020 at Priceline for A$5.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDERMAL THERAPY LIP BALM

Shan

ShanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for dry skin in winter

I apply this cream every night after the shower. I am very happy with the result.I have very dry skin on my legs and elbows. Also, it's getting hard in winter times because i have cracked heals too. My dry hand getting red and swelling every winter.Great for those extra dry areas I thought would never stop being dry or rough. Especially feet and elbows. Can also be used all over. This cream absorbs into my skin immediately and skin stays soft and hydrated for days. I can instantly notice the smoother difference.The cream is thick and white in colour. It has a very light smell. It goes on skin very smoothly and not greasy. Absorb really fast and long-lasting.
Definitely, recommend anyone who got very dry and itchy skin especially in winter.

Purchased in March 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream
Lydia A

Lydia APerth, WA

Love it. Perfect for dry chapped lips especially in winter. Easy to apply and carry around.

Glossy, healthy looking and feeling lips. I love how my lips feel, smell good and look pretty as well. This is very highly recommended and must try! Really worth it

Products PurchasedLip care

Skin Wash

Love the skin wash leaves my skin feeling refreshed and good enough to be eaten off , i dont get a reaction to it and it never leaves me feeling sticky or dirty like most others and best of all am not allergic to it

Purchased in May 2018.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products Purchasedskin wash
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Karen

Karen

My daily go to:

Can't live without this lip therapy, use every morning and then replace during the day where needed. Handy little tub to carry, fits in my bag easy. Have one in my bag and one by my bed.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$8.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Australia Lip Care
mandachic

mandachic

My Winter Skin Salvation

Dermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Wash is excellent for my sensitive dry skin. I love having hot showers and due to a medical condition suffer badly from dry, dehydrated skin. The formula is a soft, milky gel that's mild and gentle. It lathers well on a loofah and washes off easily without leaving any residue. It has a very mild scent, is a natural soap, SLS & paraben free, plus is ph balanced for sensitive skin. This product does the job of cleansing my body's skin and at the same time, it doesn't leave me feeling irritated and or dry like most other body washes. I absolutely love that it can be used by the whole family and it’s suitable for use on the face and body. My skin not only looks better but it feels softer and healthier too.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Outlet for A$12.00.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Wash

Sean H.

Sean H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for those of us who suffer from DOTM, dryness of the mouth. keep your lips glowing all year round.

After 2 weeks of use i noticed a massive difference in the textures around my mouth were much smoother and hydrated, no side effects just 100% enjoyable, no noticeable scarring but it worked like a dream.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$5.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products Purchasedlip balm
Rickielee

RickieleeSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely love the Hand Balm

I absolutely love the Dermal Therapy Hand Balm . Being a health care worker and mum my hands are constantly being washed and were very dry . A friend at work gave me some of hers to try and wow my hands started to look and feel better within days . This really is a wonderful product 10/10

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Direct for A$4.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Hand Balm
Skin TypeDry Skin

Is a good alternative to regular brands.

Worked well on the little one and they enjoyed using it, smelled nice and left a nice feel on the skin. I would buy it again and try more products in the dermal range.

Purchased in March 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedChildrens skin care
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Talitha

TalithaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rapid steroid free relief

After struggling to control chronic eczema on my hands for many years now, I was looking for steroid free relief as I was tired of the temporary solution they provided. Coating my hands in this product and sleeping in it has done absolute wonders; I no longer wake up with painful spilts and cracks in my knuckles. I believe this is the only nut free, non greasy product of its kind that I am so thankful I have found for a long term solution and couldn't recommend this anymore

Purchased in April 2020 at Terry White Chemmart for A$6.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Hand Cream, Dermal Therapy Lip Balm, Dermal Therapy Eczema and Psoriasis Cream

Helips

HelipsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only thing that works Isotentrin lips

I started on Isotentrin and bought a tube of this without reading any reviews, just because it looked scientific. It was ended up being the only product which stopped my lips from flaking. I had to adverse reactions and no scarring. I have bought like 4 tubes.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$6.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Lip Balm