4.9

Chanel

ChanelSydney, NSW

Awesome product

I have really bad chapped lips and Hans literally tried everything on the market until now this lip balm is the best and my lips no longer crack and bleed.

Purchased at Priceline.

Products PurchasedLip balm
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Oli

OliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Lip Balm I've Ever Used

I have very dry lips, I have to use lip balm even under the most moisture days. I've been trying so many different brands for so many years and all lip balms only work temporarily when they stay on the lips. Some even made my lips more dry after it's gone. But this product just changed how I see lip balm in general - it really hydrates and heals your lips from inside, and my lips still stay soft and hydrated for a long time even after I wash it off. Love the cool feeling when you first apply it too. I'll never switch to another brand ever again.

Products PurchasedLip balm
Tile

TileCentral West

Won't Be Going Back To My Old Lip Balm. This Works 100%!!!

After seeing an advertisement in a Woolworths magazine for the Dermal Therapy Lip Balm, I decided to buy a tube & give it a go because I was sick of not seeing any difference with another brand of lip balm I was using.
I noticed positive results within a few hours after application.
My lips were no longer dry, flaking or chapped. Instead they were soft, hydrated & healthy-looking!
The product is not greasy & doesn't come off after eating or drinking. Very convenient size & easily fits into a handbag or pocket.
I highly recommend this to anyone suffering from dry, cracked lips.

Purchased in October 2020 at Pharmacy 4 Less Physical store.

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream, Dermal Therapy Dia Cream, Dermal Therapy Hand Balm.

dota

dotaSydney, NSW

Use this everyday couldn't live without it

My lips wer so dry. Worked within days and that was a few years ago. I use it every night at bedtime and wake up with soft moist lips. Have recommended it to friends and they all agree that this is the best ever.

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Outlet for A$4.00.

Products PurchasedLip Balm

Vienna M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

staple in my life, i have 4 floating around at any point in time

this product is perfect. i have always had chapped lips from the weather and this makes them supple after 3 applications. i am a nurse and this is better than the stuff used on intubated patients in ICU. it does not present as being too oily in consistency and wears like a second skin as opposed to a sticky substance which sits on top of the skin. price is on point, lasts a reasonable amount of time. i am a repeat offender

Purchased at Priceline for A$4.99.

Ease of Application
Products Purchasedlip balm and extra dry cream

Hi Vienna,
Thank you for your review and sharing your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to sing the praises of the lip balm.

Vienna M.

No worries. Happy to back a quality product at a reasonable price point any time!!

Bethany

BethanyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is incredible, 10/10 !!

This lip balm is absolutely incredible, I've been using this ever since 2018 and it's really amazing. During my first few weeks of using the balm, I've seen noticeable changes as my lips were instantly hydrated. It's really good to use during chilly seasons as it always keeps the lips hydrated. It's long lasting and it's not too greasy either. I suggest using it 100% !!

Purchased in December 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$4.99.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Lip Balm Ultra Moisturising

ValerieSouth East Queensland, QLD

MAGIC FOR CRACKED THUMBS

Literally overnight my sore dry thumbs healed when I used the Treatment Cream. I am a watercolour Artist and I constantly have my hands in water. I had no side effects or scarring. This is actually a Magic product. In fact I aim to go to my local Pharmacy (30 ks away) & buy the whole range

Purchased in August 2020 for A$4.99.

Products PurchasedDermeze Treatment Cream
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you Valerie for sharing your feedback. So wonderful to read your review. Wondering how you are going now and what else you got to trial.

Nicky Paull

Nicky PaullSouth East Queensland, QLD

Anti Itch Soothing Cream

I was suffering very badly from unbearable itching caused as a byproduct of a chemo type drug I’m on. The itching was so bad, I was tempted to cease the medication, even though the drug is prolonging my life!
After trying every product I could lay my hands on, I googled anti itch and found this product. After using it yesterday....I haven’t itched once today. Since the itching was on my buttocks...it was an embarrassing situation to boot!
Thank you sooooo much! I

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Products PurchasedAnti Itch Soothing Cream
Rose

RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s a miracle product!

I have extremely dry hands and the traditional hand creams don’t work for me. This product has worked wonders after 2 days of use! I don’t have to reapply several times a day. My hands are finally soft!

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for A$7.50.

Products PurchasedDermal therapy hand balm

Hi Rose,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so glad to read how much the hand balm has helped you.

Rob P.

Rob P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I’d found this product years ago!

I have suffered from Psoriasis plaques for many years and had lost hope of finding an effective treatment. The difference after just 3-4 days of using this shampoo is amazing. Plaques gone and have not come back. Thank you for this fabulous product!

Purchased in July 2020 at Purchased online.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Scalp Care Shampoo and Conditioner
Hair TypeDry
Mara

MaraSydney, NSW

Best lip balm ever

I've bought this recently and I am amazed at how effective this is. It also tastes great and it is not greasy at all. Highly suggest this to anyone struggling with dry lips.

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$4.99.

Products PurchasedLip Balm
Anne

Anne

great

I love the Crystal Deodorant Spray from Dermal Therapy. It's effective and doesn't contain any harmful chemicals like aluminum. It dries quickly and leaves no sticky residue. You can spray it on any part of your body to keep you smelling fresh all day.. It's gentle on your skin and doesn't cause irritation or itchiness.

Products PurchasedCrystal Deodorant Spray

KMP

KMPSydney, NSW

Best for dry skin

I had very dry skin especially on hands and legs I had done everything from applying oil to reapplying moisturiser couple of hours but nothing worked and my skin would be dry again. Then I read reviews about dermal therapy very skin wash which had glycerin and rich moisturising emollients. The product is free from SLS and soap free which is a cherry on the cake. I would recommend this product to anyone dealing with dry and itchy skin. The product showed result after two days and skin felt drenched in moisture. Happy days are back.
This going to be my winter essentials.

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$20.00.

Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy very dry skin wash
Jodie

JodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't live without this product.

Dermal. You have saved my life. Working as a nurse my hands are so dry. Moisturizing every day with other cream wasn't working and driving me insaine. Until I found Dermal hand cream for ultra dry hands. I'd love to get a few and share them around so everyone can benifit from these awesome creams.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$14.50.

Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy for ultra dry hands.
Bruce

BruceSydney, NSW

A standout deodorant for me.

Dermal Crystal Spray deodorant is now my go to product to address my specific needs. It is not only an effective deodorant, it is gentle on my skin and rash free,unlike some of the others I have used previously. The spray bottle allows easy application on feet as well.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$5.50.

Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Crystal Deodorant Spray.
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Great for smooth skin!

The Heel Balm rubbed in easily into my feet and had a rich creamy texture. It made my heels feel soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this and will continue using it after my showers for fantastic results.

Purchased in February 2020.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Heel Balm

Kris

KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fixes Feet

I bought this product as the skin wax peeling off my feet in chunks and was quite painful. Within a week of using Dermal Therapy Heel Balm my feet were back to normal. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Heel Balm

Jeenah

JeenahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Lip Balm

Using Dermal Therapy Lip Balm I have seen a remarkable difference in my lips. They are softer and smoother and love having no chapped lips in winter. Would highly recommend this product.

Purchased at Priceline for A$5.99.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Lip Balm
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Balm to make the driest lips luscious!

As a diabetic, sugar fluctuations often leave me with dry, chapped lips. This balm is instant , long lasting moisturiser that brings relief and makes my lips glossy to boot! Beautiful.

Purchased in February 2020.

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Lip Balm (Ultra Moisturising)
Sofie

SofieHunter Region, NSW

Dry Skin Eliminator

My hands had become very dry and the skin prone to cracking because of the constant use of hand sanitizers and hand washing coupled with the cold, dry weather. Dermal Therapy's Very Dry Skin Cream has been amazing at restoring my skin's elasticity and keeping my hands hydrated. It takes effect quickly and I have not had any adverse reaction. It absorbs easily with no greasy residue and only requires a small amount each time. I love this hand cream.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$9.49.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream