Listing monitored by Dermal Therapy Australia

Pros

• Wide range of products

• Soothes skin conditions

• Affordable

Dermal Therapy Product ranges

• Foot care: This range helps treat problems such as dry, cracked feet, foot odour, nail fungus and plantar and common warts.
  • Lip care: These products contain ultra-moisturing and concentrated ingredients to help restore moisture to very dry lips.
  • Hand care: Dermal Therapy’s hand balms and creams include a sanitising cream, an anti-aging balm and a cream for extremely rough hands.
  • Hair and scalp care: Two ranges of products are designed to either soothe a dry and itchy scalp, or to strengthen and stimulate hair.
  • Eczema and Dermatitis skin care: This range is made to help provide relief for dry and flaky skin caused by eczema, as well as some of the pain associated with it.
  • Psoriasis skin care: Dermal Therapy’s Psoriasis Cream is clinically tested to effectively treat scaly, red and itchy skin caused by psoriasis.
  • Itchy skin care: Clinically tested to relieve the symptoms of itchy skin in minutes, this range is suitable for sensitive skin.
  • Very dry skin care: Made for severely dry skin, this range includes shower products, as well as moisturisers.
  • Sensitive skin care: A gentle lotion and body wash are free from petrochemicals, parabens and fragrances, to leave skin happy and hydrated.
  • Deodorants: These natural crystal deodorants are suitable for people with sensitive skin. They’re also alcohol and fragrance-free.
  • Children’s skin care: This range of products was developed to help manage mild eczema in children.

Points of praise

With almost all reviewers awarding Dermal Therapy products either 4 or 5 stars, there’s no doubt that these skincare ranges are effective.

Those who were new to the brand expressed their surprise and satisfaction that the skincare product they took a chance on was immediately effective in providing relief.

Reviewers expressed their praise for a broad range of products. In particular, the ability of products to soothe and relieve skin conditions, while providing a moisturising effect, was appreciated.

Of particular note was the products’ ability to relieve dry and itchy skin, and get rid of cracks in the feet, as well as dry hands.

katherine
katherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

affordable and effective

I noticed in a month using the Dermal skin range my skin feels softer, smooth and non greasy feeling. I am glad I tried it and it works for me.

Purchased in June 2021 for $15.00.

Kerry Lee
Kerry LeeSydney, NSW

Stings

My hands are dry from lots of hand washing and using alot of detergents during cleaning. I work in the cleaning industry so my hands are often irritated and rough.
Bought this because looked liked good reviews, however when I applied it to my hands it stung and felt like a burning sensation. I had to wash it off immediately but felt it was still tingling...... Not sure why but this product was terrible for me.

Purchased in June 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $11.49.

Ease of Application
Smell
Dermal Therapy Australia
Charity
CharityPilbara, WA

My favourite lip balm ever

My derm recommended it to me when prescribing my accutane. Honestly the last 18 months I've never wanted another lip balm-it heals cracked dehydrated sore lips faster then anything I have tried

Products PurchasedRed lable dermal therapy lip balm
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Jules
JulesGippsland, VIC

Actually works!

Bought the Hand Balm to enter a competition and will be buying again as it is has done wonders for my over-sanitized hands. It is a terrific product that actually works.

Purchased in June 2021 for $8.00.

Best lip balm under the sun BY FAR

Ive tried every single lip balm and once I discovered this one Ive never gone back. Ive always had very dry and cracked lips, especially during winter, and this has been amazing! 10/10 recommend.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $6.00.

LeonieC
LeonieCSydney Surrounds, NSW

Soft, supple lips

For the past couple of years I’ve kept my lips soft and supple by using Dermal Therapy Lip Balm so I no longer have to worry about my lips feeling dry and uncomfortable. I’ve recently been using the Berry Lip Balm which makes a nice change. The same hydrating balm, the same slippery feel but with the added bonus of a lovely berry scent and slight taste. To ensure my lips remain nourished and hydrated I apply the lip balm when I wake up, after lunch and last thing at night before going to bed.

Purchased in May 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $6.49.

Brydie
BrydieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I’d found this sooner!

My skin would normally be screaming out for moisture a few hours after moisturising. If feels so natural that I now have to remind myself to apply routinely. Surprisingly, it has even faded sun spots and age spots. What’s not to love?

Purchased in May 2021.

Ease of Application

I've found this the most effective cream for my hands, especially when trying todeal with Scleroderma

Smoothing a lessenig the extremely dry skin on hands and I use it frequently during the day. I make sure I apply it before bed and when putting on glives.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

hendoo
hendooGippsland, VIC

An effective product

I noticed a vast improvement on my skin after using the Dermal Therapy Foot Care range. No more dryness. I did not have any adverse reactions to this product at all. It's a quality Australian product that I would highly recommend.

Melinda
Melinda

It’s the only product that I will use A+

The lip balm really helped my lips they were so dry and cracked from the wind now they are soft and plump they feel like a new set of lips

Purchased in June 2021 for $3.50.

Janey
JaneyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Made a huge difference very quickly

The lip balm absorbed but stayed moist without being greasy/ sloppy/sticky. It heals as well creating a barrier to keep the good oils in, so had a highly effectove and positive result very quickly.

Purchased in June 2021 for $4.95.

It does what it says 1 day to smooth feet

dry cracked feet have improved about 90% in 1 day, best product ever and the best thing it is not at all greasy and is great for dry skin around the toes

Purchased in May 2021 at Amcal Retail Stores.

rhonda burns
rhonda burnsbendgio

Fab for drying skin

Made my skin soft and not greasy at all looks very moisturizer it helped with itching skin I didn't have any adverse reaction would recommend it to all to try

Purchased in April 2021 at Drugscreen for $16.00.

Mel
Mel Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The cracks on my feet disappeared

The cracks on my feet disappeared really quickly. I was so surprised and really impressed. I will definitely purchase again. I would also like to try other products from this range.

Purchased in April 2021 at Chemist Direct.

Kathryn
KathrynCentral, SA

Best heel balm I have ever used

Was using another foot balm for 2 weeks and nothing was happening. Then discovered Dermal and I saw an improvement within 1 day. After a week my heels were nearly back to normal

Purchased in June 2021.