100% · 580%

Frank
FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product and service

I have dealt with several business and not one of them can match the outstanding service I have received from Karl and Rodger from Digital Si. I have used Digital Si for both commercial and residential applications and would only recommended this company for your security needs.
They are customer focused providing after sales support, making sure all your needs are met and queries or issues are resolved as quickly as possible . They are professional & honest with competitive pricing. Highly Recommend !
Gina
GinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Karl and his team are the best!

Since I first contacted DigitalSi, Karl and the boys have been very helpful and patient with multiple projects and properties; thank you so much. The best service and great to work with!
Gary M.
Gary M.

Fantastic!

Rodger and the team at Digital Si were excellent to deal with. We used them to install additional cameras, swipe key access for staff and an intercom system. The service was delivered on time and in a professional manner. All queries were dealt with promptly and they investigated all options to ensure we ended up with the best solution for our needs. I would not hesitate in recommending them.
Megan
MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

REPEAT CUSTOMER! NO HESITATION TO RECOMMEND DIGITALSI

We had DigitalSi installed our CCTV cameras at our warehouse several years back. Did not have any issues, as such got them to install their HikVision colour vue in our new home - love them! Also got them to upgrade the CCTV including 1x colour vue at our Warehouse recently. Am very comfortable dealing with Rodger, Mitchell and Joel - very professional with excellent service and after sales service!
Alex E
Alex ESouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Five Stars all the way for these guys!

From my initial contact with Karl all the way through to installation with Mitch and Joel DigitalSi have been fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble for these guys and and their service and product knowledge is impressive. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend DigitalSi in fact I have already to a family member and he is as equally happy and impressed as I am.
Thanks again Guys!
Tony Mendes
Tony MendesSouth East Queensland, QLD23 posts

joe s.
joe s.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and product knowledge

We have received great customer service from the team at Digital Si which started from the initial enquiry and it has continued after sales. Their product knowledge and recommendations have provided a final solution we are extremely happy with. We highly recommend Digital Si.
Viatcheslav M.
Viatcheslav M.

Great work, excellent customer service that extends past the completion of an installation

CCTV and security systems for 2 warehouses: 18 Cameras, 20 doors, 6 motion sensors + data cabling
price was competitive, all works went well, Digital SI team was always there to support
Glen Z
Glen Z

Great products & great service!

I asked Karl, what would you put in if it was your house. The cameras and the system he recommended work seamlessly together, set up within hours. Very happy with the end result.
Holly
Holly

Great quick service

We would recommended to Karl and and the team at DigitalSi by our electrician. The whole experience was so easy and explained the whole way through. They were efficient and got the job done quicker than I expected and for a great price too. Highly recommend.
Alan Elliott
Alan Elliott3 posts

Company worth going with

Extremely happy with my Hikvision security system has and did everything I was told it would do. DigitalSi was great to deal with and the installers were knowledgeable and friendly....No complaints love the product, thank you Karl
Jake
Jake

Perfect setup

Perfect product. Perfect service. Couldnt ask for more. Works as described. Would recomment to everyone in the market. We were after a hard wired setup and got exactly what we wanted.
Green Endeavour
Green Endeavour

Large scale warehouse installation

Very happy with the CCTV system Digital Si have installed. Mitch was extremely helpful during the install process and helped suggest further improvements to our original scope. An all round friendly, professional team, thanks Digital Si!
Simo
SimoSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Good system, does what I asked. Installed in a timely manner. Professional tech, arrived on time. When system had a software was rectified promptly. 30 words is a lot for a review
Doug R
Doug RSouth East Queensland, QLD

CCTV upgrade

The entire process was well managed from quote through to installation.
The body corporate committee is very happy with the upgraded security system at our apartment complex.
We would recommend digitalsi.