DigitalSi

Listing monitored by DigitalSi

William
WilliamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, Efficent, Professional Installation

Competitive price, backed up by top quality installation process by technician who knew his field inside out. Would highly recommend DigitalSI to anyone looking to install security in their home!

Rob P
Rob PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Continued Great support and Service

We have been using Digital SI for our camera network for many years and every time we work with them we are blown away by their excellent work and value.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did what they said they would!

Fair price, high quality installation of alarm system and security cameras. Staff were polite and friendly and caused very little disruption to the business. I would highly recommend using Digital Si for your security requirements..

I have nothing but the highest regard for this company, they treated me so well and completed my job within record time. They offer excellent after installment service and support. I would highly recommend this company

Scott Tibbits
Scott TibbitsSouth East Queensland, QLD

CCTV Update Install

Hats off to the friendly & professional crew @ Digital SI. Karl you have a great team, great product recommendation, very tidy installation. We will be back to expand our system on 2021

Sting Rae
Sting RaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bosch 6000 Alarm install

All went fine in replacing old alarm with Bosh 6000. Wi-Fi option is good as you can manage remotely. Karl was very prompt in replying to any queries via email

Andrea
AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product & service

We recently had a security system installed. Roger was punctual, very friendly and professional and quotation was received promptly.
The whole team was fantastic to deal with and installation was completed with no delays.
Excellent service, product and pricing. Can only highly recommend them.

leguano
leguanoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Installation of alarm system

Very easy and prompt communication and no need for follow ups which are otherwise often required. The contact was friendly, and turnaround between site visit, quotation and installation was short.

Great job again

Have used DigitalSi multiple times for CCTV installations and upgrades. Always do a great job and this time no exception. Always punctual and complete job to exacting standards. Thanks Karl, Rodger and team.

Erin B
Erin BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Support - Highly Recommend!!

We recently had Digital SI install a new Inception Control System in our office - Karl and the team were fantastic and I can't recommend them enough!! The team have gone above and beyond from enquiry through to aftersales support with training. We will definitely be using Digital SI again. Highly recommend!!

installation of security cameras

Karl understood what we needed , installers turned up on time, professional installation , good handover and advise with a good result , the company is easy to deal with and courtesy over the phone

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality equipment and install

Very happy with the outcome from Rodger and DigitalSi. We have tried other providers in the past and the service from Digital was over and above previous experiences. Would highly recommend.

Evan1234
Evan1234Toowoomba

Good system does just what I need

They gave me good advice on what type of system to use and how it would work around my house. Also very happy with the installers they were very efficient and informative.

Cyril
CyrilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Work!

Thanks to Rodger and the 2 installation technicians, we have a great security camera system in place.
The installers were polite and friendly and competent.
Definitely a reliable company, DigitalSi. I recommend them. Thanks.

Cyril

Excellent service by an amazing team!

DigitalSi has recently installed security cameras, alarm, and sensor systems for our new Teneriffe Clinic. We are extremely happy with the whole journey working with Karl, Rodger and the team.