DigitalSi

DigitalSi

great experience

DigitalSi installed four security cameras at our 16 unit complex. They came to inspect and give us a quote and their advice was very helpful. The installers came and were just as helpful and modified a few things so that we finished up with an installation that works well for us. Would recommend this company

Good price and excellent service.

Very professional. Rodger did a good job to spec and price and the installation was as promised with no hiccups. The lads were very communicative to make sure we got what we wanted.

Market leaders! On the pulse!

Fast and extremely knowledgeable, with globally competitive pricing. The team at DigitalSI have repeatedly made my projects seem like childs-play, accurately scaling requirements for amazing results. Thanks again and again.

Great Service and Innovative

I have done a number of projects of late, which Ryan has helped a lot. His ability to change get the details and items I need very quickly, made completing the projects much easier.
Mitchell Day
Cubic Defence Australia

Very friendly & helpful!

Spoke to Ryan & found him to really know his stuff, & do that "little bit extra" to be helpful.
We would definitely consider them again in the future for more Sec. Cam related stuff.

Great Support

Found what I was after at a good price, and was even offered extra advice that turned out to be very important. My system has been operating flawlessly - highly recommended!