DigitalSi

DigitalSi

Exceptional service

With a short timeframe to work with, Karl and his team where outstanding in working with me to scope and deliver a solution which suited my needs. I received after hours support when I needed it and didn't expect it and they made sure that I was comfortable and satisfied at every step. They know their stuff and deliver it well so you can be confident in doing business with them and know you will be looked after. They went above and beyond! Thanks Karl and the team!

Delivered on time as promised

Karl quoted our job with in a few hours of visiting our site, he was very quick, the install went smooth and Karl was great to deal with, have no hesitation recommending them to anyone I know or who may ask,
Ps the second company I requested a quote from who were coming last week still haven't been in to quote yet, the job is completed now by you so when he comes I’ll let him know what I think of there service.

Always - "Can Do" approach

We have used DigitalSi for quite a while at our large complex, they are always professional and capable, with nothing too much trouble. They are our "Go-To" company for security. We highly recommend them and have done so on numerous occasions as we know; Karl, Rodger, Joel, Ryan, Chris and the rest of the team will ensure any job is completed to expectations.

Hikvision intercom system

Ryan who I dealt with was helpful from my enquiry through to the sale on a intercom system for our new home.
Looking forward to using this advanced technology now available in communication systems today
May it make life easier and safer for my family when stone one is knocking

Thanks again Ryan
Regards Mike

Quick effective access install

Contacted DigitalSi from a google search - got back to me; helpful. Quick turn around to have the system installed. Professional and effective install job. Everything works as detailed to me.

Professional, Prompt & Great Service!

Ray White Lutwyche has had the pleasure of working with DigitalSi and their team. They are always professional and extremely prompt with their services. We highly recommend DigitalSi to anyone.

Professional 7 helpfull

As new managers in a complex, Ryan and the team have been so helpful with professional guidance how to work the security system. Professional advice that was easy to understand. Definitely recommend for repairs and maintenance and ongoing servicing.

Great team to work with

The team were great to work with and made the installation process painless. Looking forward to the next project I have in Brisbane as I know who I will be calling.

great experience

DigitalSi installed four security cameras at our 16 unit complex. They came to inspect and give us a quote and their advice was very helpful. The installers came and were just as helpful and modified a few things so that we finished up with an installation that works well for us. Would recommend this company

Good price and excellent service.

Very professional. Rodger did a good job to spec and price and the installation was as promised with no hiccups. The lads were very communicative to make sure we got what we wanted.

Market leaders! On the pulse!

Fast and extremely knowledgeable, with globally competitive pricing. The team at DigitalSI have repeatedly made my projects seem like childs-play, accurately scaling requirements for amazing results. Thanks again and again.

Great Service and Innovative

I have done a number of projects of late, which Ryan has helped a lot. His ability to change get the details and items I need very quickly, made completing the projects much easier.
Mitchell Day
Cubic Defence Australia

Very friendly & helpful!

Spoke to Ryan & found him to really know his stuff, & do that "little bit extra" to be helpful.
We would definitely consider them again in the future for more Sec. Cam related stuff.

Great Support

Found what I was after at a good price, and was even offered extra advice that turned out to be very important. My system has been operating flawlessly - highly recommended!