Dyson DC58 Animal

Dyson DC58 Animal

MPNs: 200589-01 and 35904950

Great product!

I love this little Dyson!

It’s perfect for cleaning the car, or giving a quick whip around small spaces.

The battery life is excellent and charges quite quickly also. There are a range of nozzles which makes it suitable for a lot of uses.

Easy to empty and keep clean!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Love the Dyson Animal

This is the best vacuum I have ever owned. the suction is amazing time and time again. it is reasonably light weight, easy to push around and with the swivel head makes it easy to get into those hard to reach places. I highly recommend this product. It is great value for money that's for sure.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

How did I survive before owning this?!

My dyson handheld 'dustbuster' has been absolutely amazing!! With a 5 year old and an inside dog it certainly gets a work out everyday and it never fails to impress me. And even better that I got it in a big sale at 50% off!! But I would definitely be willing to pay full price for it.
I have tiles through my whole house and it is great for quick clean ups especially sand at the front door from my son's school shoes, dog hair and crumbs!
I use it multiple times a day, every day and it has made keeping on top of the dust and floors so much easier!
Highly recommend!

Excellent handheld vaccum cleanrer

Purchased this hand held vaccum cleaner a few months ago and its been excellent at everything its been thrown at. Particularly good at getting dust and animal hair from carpets etc. It is easy to clean and each of the attachments works well. I am very happy and it was well worth the price.

DYSON ANIMAL CUSTOMER CARE IS IN DIRE STRAITS

Can't get a replacement battery anywhere in Australia. They are $90 each!!! Wait time on the phone was suggested at 76 MINUTES!!! Yes you can't even get through on the phone. Emailing was responded with "we will reply within 7 days". So I now tried to call again. No batteries in Australia for a month. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Hi there, Thanks for your review and we apologise for the delay in response time. We have encountered an unexpected high volume of inquiries recently. Please note we expect a large delivery of the V6 batteries next week. To discuss this further with us please email our Dyson experts at auaskdyson@dyson.com including your contact details, your product review and the machine's serial number. This is different from our advertised email address and we will be in touch as soon as possible after receiving contact from you. Best wishes, Mira www.facebook.com/dysonThanks you Mira. I will note the email address and follow up next week. This is so frustrating purchasing an excellent item, that BANG ON out of expiry it breaks down and the battery is my problem. Grrrr. But I do appreciate you replying.Just to let everyone know.....I know have a battery!

So Good For Car Upholstery

We have the most hair attaching black clothe seats in out car and Milo just makes the biggest mess shedding hair. We rely on the Dyson so much that I dont remember what we did without it. I love it in every way except battery life - I always feel that I want it to go a bit longer. I usually use some sticky rollers to finish up if we really want the car to be hair free but the Dyson gets 98% of it. Its easy to move around and easy to empty too. We will get the newer model once this wears out,

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Love it

It works really well. Great if you have messy kids and consrantly need to quickly clean up crumbs. The suction is fantastic and its fast and easy to charge in between cleaning jobs. Great to use in the car also so you dont have to drag out a full vaccum.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

My most loved home appliance

Very lightweight and easy to use on just about anything. I clean my car with this, my couch, kitchen bench, sometimes even the floor. It is a must-have especially for pet owners. Considerably long use for a few hours charging. I keep it on the charger at all times so I can count on it in any situation.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Dyson DC59 Nails any other Vacuum to the Wall!!

Talk about a brilliant vacuum, this unit actually makes vacuuming fun!
I vacuumed my house with my old vacuum then used the Dyson DC59 to “go over” where I had already vacuumed.
I can’t believe how much dirt I pulled out of the lounge with the upholstery brush!
Its dual power mode pulls dirt from places where I never thought it would gather.
It is also nice and light and easy to take out to the car for a thorough vacuum.
Even though it has a time limit on the highest power, I find that I have NEVER had to recharge the unit just to finish the job.

I know that stores are now selling look-a-likes but seriously, this original unit is one of the best things I have ever bought and I look forward to cleaning, just to see how much dirt that I can gather each time.

Brilliant!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Perfect Help For Your Mother

We bought this for my mother, last year. She is so happy with it. The suction is amazing, and basically better than all rivals, I feel. She only has had Dyson Vacumn Cleaners in the past, and when this easy Animal Stick came, she was hot to get it! We don't even own any pets, anymore...but it's put to good use nonetheless. A happy customer, a happy mum!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Great for dog hair

I use this everyday on my timber floors. I have a staffy that drops a lot of hair all the time and really good for keeping on top of it. Be good if the battery life was a bit longer though, apart from that, very convenient and great suction! Like that it is wall mounted for easy access

Date PurchasedJan 2017

You won’t be disappointed.

The Dyson has been the most realiable and longest vacuum I have had to date. It’s easy to maneuver and it’s not noisy. I use this for my 2 storey place on both carpet and tiles especially after our baby has finished her meals! It is super easy to clean and reassemble.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Love Dyson, wouldn't go back.

The animal is awesome. The attachments click on and off with ease. The bucket is easy to empty. It just feels like a quality product and works really well. So I'm a big fan of Dyson. The charger is great and mounts to the wall. It doesn't last a super long time but that's ok, and it can feel a bit heavy in one hand but overall, I love it.

Date PurchasedMay 2014

Sucks like a pro

Very light and easy to move around a top class vacuum cleaner and further price is definitely worth it's value would recommend this is perfect for my small apartment but can handle much more than that it's quite a lot of Carpentaria dog hair and general do and it can handle it quite easy and I don't have to emptyit's quite a lot of Carpentaria dog hair and general do and it can handle it quite easy and I don't have to empty it that often

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Excellent suction for those pesky pet hairs

The Dyson DC58 was a second cordless vac purchase (in addition to the V6 model) in order to pick up the endless supply of dog hair around the house. The Dyson cordless is a lifesaver, it is lightweight, easy to use and manoeuvre. This model does not come with the stick attachment to vacuum floors however I can easily use the attachment that came with my V6 model as the attachments are interchangeable. This model comes with a motorised head designed to pick up more pet hairs. I find the suction on this model slightly more powerful when compared to the V6 model. The battery life is similar to the V6 model, enough to vac 3 bedrooms, living area and kitchen. There's also a turbo boost function if you need the extra power to vac stubborn areas. The cordless vacs are great, perfect for in-between weekly vacs however I have started to use them for the weekly vac as well as they are just as powerful as any floor vac.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

This is a great portable vacuum cleaner

Powerful suction and charge up to full with two hours. Love it as I do not need to drag a cabled vacuum cleaner around. Useful also to suck insects with ease. I use it to vacuum my car too. The only drawback is the vacuum container which does not release as easy as one thought.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Very portable and then battery runs out

I bought this for my 2 Bedroom townhouse on the recommendation of the sales person, on the basis that the battery would be sufficient to last all the way through my small home, unfortunately the battery only lasts 30 minutes, so i have to break up into 2 sessions o vacuum my home. Other than that all other functions work well

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Love love love

Did I mention I LOVE this vacuum? I prefer it to my normal (not a dyson) vacuum. It's so handy and packs a punch even with its small size. I keep it in the cupboard and use it every day. It's easy to empty and does a great job... Saving my pennies for the bigger dyson to replace my other vacuum as this animal has been so impressive.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Perfect. Can't live without it!

Fantastic little vacuum cleaner that easily handles carpet debris. Lightweight and the battery runs for 20 minutes so you can get a couple of jobs done before it depletes. Highly recommended for anyone with young children or pets as this is the perfect spot cleaning tool. I no longer stress about my 2 year old leaving a whole crumb trail in our carpeted apartment.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Working very well :)

I have a main vacuum but hard to use the main one because it's a little bit big and heavy.
I wanted something small and easy to use for quick cleaning. DC58 is for everyday cleaning. It's working great and making the house clean every time. sometimes using it for cleaning the inside car as well. convenience, great work and easy to empty the bin.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

can you use it to vacuum pet hair off furniture and upholstery?
Hi there, Thank you for your query. The Dyson DC58 Animal is designed for just this purpose. The DC58 Animal includes a mini motorised head to help provide a powerful clean on upholstry to remove dust, dirt and pet hair. I hope this helps with your query, however if we can assist further please email auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be in touch very shortly to assist. Best wishes, Shan

Hi my Dyson animal cleaner surges every time I put a head on it as soon as I take it off it goes fine? I have cleaned brush and there are no blockages what else can I look for?
Hi Lee, Thank you for your question. A surging noise is a design feature to indicate a blockage in the machine or that the filter needs to be washed. We would recommend to run through the checks outlined on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubbGu1Man8k and also make sure that the filter is washed thoroughly. Should the issue persist, please contact our helpline on 1800 239 766 or send through an email to aucustomercare@dyson.com so we can further assist. Best wishes, Samuel Facebook.com/Dyson

I have a dyson 58 animal and I am looking for a extension wand but reading the replies to the questions the wand is not compactable but there is a kit available with a flexible hoes of 1.1 meter so what is the difference between a hose and a wand?
Hi The wand is made for the upright vacuumHi Grace, Thank you for your query. The flexible hose is a flexible material, allowing you to reaching into awkward areas as opposed to the wand which is rigid and can't flex or move. I hope this helps, however please reach out if we can assist further. Best wishes, Shan Facebook.com/Dyson

DC58 Animal