Easysafe Can Opener

Easysafe Can Opener

KDC

KDCMid North Coast, NSW

Only worked for a month

I found it useless after the first month and I dont open many cans so Id estimate it only opened around 20 cans maximum before it has been deemed useless and bin-worthy in our house. To begin with it worked, but not for long. Firstly it wouldnt open cans properly leaving only a gap to pry open but not long later it began to leave metal shavings when I used it! I had to throw out my familys dinner for fear those tiny pieces of metal would be in it... and the ezysafe can opener went in the trash with the dinner!

Phill

PhillNorthern Region, NSW

Awesome opener

I bought this product I think when they first started selling it at the caravan and camping show at Maitland show ground, it has only now broken down, luckily for me I have one in the caravan. I am going to buy 2 more, these are awesome. phill from Tamworth

It worked great for the first 30 cans... disappointed

Trevor FPort Lincoln

Best can opener ever!

Over the years we have had many different can openers from inexpensive to expensive including electric. Most had a limited life and some were difficult to use.
We have been using the Ezysafe for nearly a month now. As advertised it removes the lid with no sharp edges. It is simple to use and does not require excessive strength so older people or those with arthritis will have no trouble.
Best can opener we've ever had and we're confident this one will last.

Only one that works for me!

Bought this Ezysafe Can Opener at the Caravan show 3 years ago as it was a can opener that I could actually get to work. Great for people with arthritis or decreased strength in their hands. Have since bought another one so one can stay in the caravan permanently. I can't go without it. A bonus is no sharp edges and the can stays rigid without the lid making emptying the can easy and safe.

WiseyToowoomba

How the hell ... ???

Sciarchitect

SciarchitectAU

Finally Found a Worthwhile Can Opener

nofaber

nofaberAdelaide

Brilliant

What a magic little can opener. Does everything as promised.
Very easy to use, and as stated no sharp edges.

Terry

Terryasked

I bought an Ezysafe can opener at the Melbourne Home show about two years ago. Has worked well up till the last few weeks when it seems the small wheel that grips the top of the can has worn away to the extent that it doesn't grip the can any more. What do I do? Can you get spare parts, and if so from where?

Wisey

G'Day Terry. I haven't a clue ... but I would suggest starting with their webpage. I'm thinking that these folks would be pretty good to deal with.

Would love to hear how you go mate.

Trevor F

I am sorry to hear your problem Terry. I have only had the opener less than a month and believed from research that longevity should be more than you've experienced. Not sure of guarantee, but I guess 2 years would be more than you'd get.
Can only second Wisey's suggestion of contacting the website to see what they say - they should know.
Good luck.

Diggers
Diggers

I too have had one of these for about 5 years, and it now will not open some cans. It seems the wheel that Terry mentioned has worn and lets go of the can.