Ems For Kids Earmuffs

Ems For Kids Earmuffs

Listing monitored by Ems for Kids

duxx0r
duxx0r

Exactly what I wanted and fast delivery

These had the best noise reduction of any kids headphones I could find. The delivery was fast and the quality of the product was great. The kids found them comfortable and look forward to wearing them. That's a win in my books!

Lauren S
Lauren S South East Queensland, QLD

Great For My 4 Month Old!

Got them in time for Winternationals ! They don’t bother him and cover his little ears perfectly.
We also use them while we are doing yard work to protect his hearing from hardware tools as well!

Purchased in May 2021 at Em for kids for $39.99.

Ear muffs seem comfortable, band doesn’t sit well.

The ear muffs seem to be comfortable and work well. The band doesn’t sit very well on my baby’s head. I think the traditional over the head ear muffs would work better for us.

Dan M
Dan MSoutheast, SA

Does exactly what we needed it to do.

Purchased in June 2021 for $40.49.

Review collected in partnership with Ems for Kids

Expensive, very little admin support

1. Cost £20, extra £5 for delivery
2. Didnt arrive
3. No phone number to call company so cannot sort things quickly (eg if you bought for a specific event)
Also beware that many review sites for baby ear defenders use the same recycled ‘top ten’ lists so shop around for other brands.

Purchased in July 2021 for $20.00.

Skb6412
Skb6412
Courtney Ems for Kids

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Daniela Lawlor
Daniela LawlorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Earmuffs a success

The students who are using them are really enjoying them. The earmuffs help to block out background noise and allow students to concentrate better. Thanks for providing a great product.

Purchased in May 2021 for $20.00.

Good quality

We're really happy with our earmuffs. They're great quality and seem to be standing up to the thrashing our kids are giving them. The kids seem to find them very comfortable and they appear to be effective at blocking out noise - the kids are even less likely to respond to my requests to tidy up when they're wearing them. I love how they fold away into a cool egg shape when they're not being worn that also seems to protect them from unintended breakage when not in use.

Some other reviews mentioned slow delivery. While our earmuffs took a smidge longer to arrive that purchases from other (presumably larger and more established) retailers, our delivery arrived quite promptly. This is a great business worth supporting.

Purchased in June 2021.

Review collected in partnership with Ems for Kids

Ok product poor communication and shipping

Extremely disappointed. The product is ok the shipping and communications and the fact that I paid for express shipping and received my item 4 week later is disappointing! Not even an offer for a discount or and extra item or refund of postage. Won’t be a returning customer.

Courtney Ems for Kids

Great product - poor customer service

Bought ear phones and paid for express shipping , 6 days later and two emails I finally got a response saying there out of stock and will take another 4 days .
Poor customer service- no phone number for business.

Purchased in July 2021 for $40.00.

Find out how Ems For Kids Earmuffs compares to other Babies & Kids

Perfect, my daughter loves them!

My daughter has ASD and sensory issues and finding headphones which she will wear, has been a long, hard journey. But as soon as she put them on she loved them and has barely taken them off since. Thanks to EMS my search is finally over.

Purchased in July 2021 for $79.00.

Courtney Ems for Kids

Wendy, this review is music to our ears! We are thrilled to hear you have had a win with our earmuffs for your daughter and her sensory toolkit. We appreciate you taking the time to review Ems for Kids. Cheers, Courtney

Jessie Ryan
Jessie RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

The kids love them

We are very happy customers - they are comfortable and reduce noise effectively. The children feel more comfortable in places of loud mouse such as trains, planes and while watching construction machinery

Courtney Ems for Kids

Jessie thanks so much for taking the time to review Ems for Kids, we're so glad to hear you are happy customers - that is music to our ears!!! :-) Cheers, Courtney

Review collected in partnership with Ems for Kids

Perfect and just adorable!

These EM’s are exactly as stated ans shipping was prompt too. They fit my 4 month old perfectly, and they work perfectly. Added bonus is Bub looks adorable, but somewhat confused :)

Brooke L.
Brooke L.Sydney, NSW

Best baby purchase hands down

These earmuffs were perfect for blocking out all cabin noise on our flight to Queensland recently, my 7 month old slept the entire flight. I cannot rate this product highly enough!

Purchased in March 2021.

Courtney Ems for Kids

Brooke thanks for sharing your super cute pic of bub as well as your kind review of Ems for Kids! We're so glad you had a win on your flight - that's no mean feat with a 7 month old! Good on you! Cheers, Courtney

Julie Walton
Julie WaltonNorthern Region, NSW

Awesome ear protection.

I bought my 20 month granddaughter earmuffs as she loves to be on my ride on lawn mower. She runs to grab them every day, numerous times a day and drags me to the mower. She falls asleep with them on as well, she loves them. They are comfortable and provide protection for her little ears.

Purchased in May 2021 for $25.00.

Courtney Ems for Kids

Julie, thanks for taking the time to review Ems for Kids! We're thrilled that your granddaughter loves her earmuffs, she sounds like a little adventurer, how fun! Cheers, Courtney @ Em's

SimoneB
SimoneBCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

works well

Must be comfortable because my daughter stops pulling them off after the first few times and she's fallen asleep wearing them twice. Still a bit big though, she's only 1

Read more reviews - page 2