13Ems For Kids Earmuffs

Ems For Kids Earmuffs

Verified🏆 2024 Award

353 reviews · Statistics

95% · 33712 · 3%
See the Best Babies & Kids in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Iloon
Iloon2 posts

Didn't work when the baby was 3 months, when he was six it worked but kept slipping off his head

We bought the EMS earmuffs for an intercontinental flight. Unfortunately, the baby didn't want to wear the earmuffs when he was 3 months old. When he was 6 months he was okay with wearing the earmuffs, however they kept slipping off his head even when we adjusted the headband to the tightest option. Show details
Ems for Kids
Ems for Kids   DM

Hi IIoon. Sorry to hear that! Can we message you directly to discuss further?

Jennifer Stephens
Jennifer Stephens

Very good product!

I bought these for my 12 year old daughter to wear to a concert as she finds loud sounds a bit overwhelming. They worked a treat and she had a fabulous time at the show. Wonderful ear muffs and very affordable. Show details
Annie
AnnieAU2 posts

Great for school

Bought for my grandson who is on the spectrum. He says they are comfy and he likes them. Show details ·  1
Jason Kay
Jason Kay

Good earmuffs for the kids and my boys like them

They are a good fit and comfortable with my boys wearing glasses Show details ·  1
LittleCinnamon88
LittleCinnamon88QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Loved them so much, I bought a second pair!

We bought our first pair a few years ago for our eldest and they still look brand new. We were so impressed with the quality, we just bought another pair for our youngest.
They were a 'hit' and perfect to wear for his first NYE fireworks experience!
Thanks Ems Show details ·  1
Erik Graf
Erik Graf

Good quality product

My son grew out of his Ems for kids baby earmuffs which we were happy with so we decided to get the larger size.
We know they work because he yells us when he talks and lifts them up to hear us. Show details ·  1
Nicole
NicoleNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Absolutely love it

Love the brand, wouldn't go anywhere else. Absolutely love them. Show reply
Louise Brown
Louise Brown

Great fit, comfortable for adults

This is our second pair, because my toddlers were more comfortable than the 4 or 5 pairs I've used. I bought a pair for myself... now there's no fighting over who gets the comfy ones :) Show reply
Jaz G.
Jaz G.2 posts

“Sound” product (see what I did there!?)

Great product! Bought them for an upcoming festival for our little one and gave them a test run on him at a gig. They fit him comfortably, very adjustable (great for growing little noggins) and a cute design. They obviously work because he slept through most of the show! Show details ·  1
Jenny Swan
Jenny Swan

Perfect Fir for purpose

Loved the colour choices and it was great expedient service. Show details ·  1
Yagmur
Yagmur

Great customer service

There was a problem with my delivery and it was dealt with immediately and got to me in time before we flew away Show details ·  1
Holly
Holly

Fantastic practical gift

We bought as stocking filler, our 18mo loves to help mow the lawn. Well the muffs won’t be going into the stocking, they’re too useful! He loves them because it means mowing time! I have purchase some for Xmas for a friend- being a RAAF family they go to air shows etc, they’ll find these useful too! Show details ·  1
Ked91
Ked913 posts

Great product and even better customer service

Brought my daughter her first pair for school to help reduce triggering classroom noise. Product has worked wonders and prior to purchase I had a few questions and customer service was so prompt in responding to all my questions. Fantastic product and fantastic company to match! Show details ·  1
Jason K.
Jason K.VICGippsland, VIC

Boys love them

Good quality and work well. My boys like them and the colours Show details ·  1
Sarah Feeney
Sarah FeeneyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Love the newborn ear muffs!

Great ear muffs for my newborn baby. Keep her ears covered and diminish the sound of loud bass and drums during church worship so that I can bring her with me to the altar. Show details ·  1