13Ems For Kids Earmuffs

13Ems For Kids Earmuffs

95% · 35513 · 3%

Wendy
Wendy

Size alteration would be helpful

Excellent earmuffs for my grandson, however they were a bit tight for his head and there didn't seem to be any way to loosen them off. If it is possible to alter, could you please tell me how?
He was comfortable wearing them up to a point, and then they became uncomfortable. Show 2 replies
Ashlee
Ashlee

Love them!

Fantastic! We’ve used them 3 times already and our baby is only 4 months old. Works great in loud environments and stadiums. Show details ·  1
Angeliza Querubin
Angeliza Querubin

Great ear muffs

It's good for babies but the strap keeps sliding down the head. Show details ·  1
Deb
DebCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

My son likes it, will get one more for home use as well

Maybe just a tiny little little bit too tight for my son as his ears displayed hot and red , swearing around ears just after wear that for 20mins.... If it comes with protection bag or storage when no use it will be wonderful Show details ·  1
Justine Wilcox
Justine Wilcox

School drop offs not as fraught

They are really helping my autistic child cope with the noise of the school room. Show reply
Jessica Hepworth
Jessica Hepworth

Fantastic customer service

At first the headband was way too big especially from my 6 week premie baby, but I emailed and got a reply instantly and was offered a solution! Absolutely amazing service Show details ·  1
Juliet Morgan
Juliet Morgan

Love them

The baby noise cancelling earmuffs are great. We can go anywhere without worrying about our daughters sensitive ears. Show reply
David Connors
David Connors

Good quality, prompt delivery

Very cute and well made little units. I bought a pair for my drum teacher who just had his first child and he thought they were very cool. Show details ·  1
Becca carter
Becca carter

Excellent ear muffs, highly recommend

Absolutely loved! Excellent quality and really effective. Must be pretty comfy because my baby did not try and remove them once. Show details ·  1
Micko
MickoAU5 posts

Fast delivery, only lasted a week

The delivery was super fast, but they broke within a week. They replaced them with no hassle at all. Thank you. Show details ·  2
Gina Schindler
Gina Schindler

Very good

My baby loves them. I can recommend it and would buy them again. Show reply
Mel Suter
Mel Suter

Excellent!

Purchased these so my son could watch Marvel Universe Live comfortably. Without them, I don’t think he would have even made it into the arena! Am probably going to purchase a second pair to leave in the car! Show details ·  1
SatPerth, WA2 posts

Not a fan

Bought the toddler and babies earmuffs. Both kids have refused to wear it and the babies headband seems way too small. It can't even wrap around my 10 week olds head... so I wouldn't recommend.
Ems for Kids   DM

Hi Sat. Sorry to hear that! Can we contact you directly to discuss further?

Penn U
Penn USydney, NSW

Really loved them. Really great

My child wore them to a stadium concert and really noticed the difference in volume when she had them on. Any there was no ear ringing later after the concert. She could still hear the singer performing just fine, it was just less overwhelming. Also comfortable enough to wear the whole night. Show reply
Mel
Mel

Highly recommended, especially for younger ages

I bought the EMS earmuffs for my 2 children (9 and 11) for them to wear at Pink’s concert. The ear muff was snug and comfortable and made a huge difference to the noise level. My 9 yr old loved them and he is sensitive to noise level. The only downside for my older child was that the band was a bit tight across the top of her head. I.e. The muffs are adjustable in length but not width. Show details ·  1

Sat

Hi Ems for Kids representatives, sorry I took long to reply your msg, I was on holiday. Is it possible for someone to reply to my last response? thankyou

Ems for Kids   DM

Sat, absolutely. Unfortunately I can't see a last response after we replied to your initial review. Can we take this convo over to LiveChat via our website and one of our team can assist?

Ems for Kids   DM

Or alternatively, you can email courtney@earmuffsforkids.com. LiveChat is real time with the team however so will be your fastest way to hear back. :-)

Extra Information