Ems For Kids Earmuffs

Ems For Kids Earmuffs

thank you these are fantastic at helping my son with ASD cope with busy and loud environments. he feels alot more confident going out now without the noise being too overwhelming

Purchased in October 2020.

Kid loves it

Great quality. Son loves them and he hates anything on his head. Ready to go to the races with dad now. And can finally hang out in the garage on weekends.

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

Great quality my son is 9 and they get thrown around. Work really well block out enough noise so he can function but still hear me talk to him. I’ve purchased 3 pairs to have at school, home and the car. Couldn’t be without them.

Find out how Ems For Kids Earmuffs compares to other Babies & Kids

Excellent ear protection for babies

I purchased these for my baby to wear while we are at the gym as the music is quite loud and I want her hearing to be protected while she is at such a vulnerable able of 5 months. She didn’t seem bothered at all, so they must be comfortable! They are very padded and soft for her delicate head. She even sleeps well so I can enjoy my workout as it blocks out all the loud sounds. Highly recommend these for a little bit of peace and quiet for everyone :)

Purchased in January 2021.

Love them

My son is very choosy about his sensory ‘tools’ and this has been one of his top two ‘go to’s’. His school uses them, and we loved them so much we bought pairs for ourselves! Cuts out the noise but you can still easily hear someone speaking to you. Super comfortable. They sit firmly when adjusted (they don’t slide down after the 100th time you’ve adjusted the head band length). Very good value for money.

Great for the speedway

These little earmuffs worked well at the speedway. I did keep checking that they were covering her ears properly and they seemed to be doing the job. I would only ever use these whilst watching the baby when they are young (as per instructions)

Purchased in January 2021.

Lisat

LisatIllawarra, NSW

Great!

My son loves these earmuffs. He says he can concentrate better on class now that the block out the noise from everyone much better. He also lives that he could choose his favourite colour - green!

Purchased in December 2020.

Our 2yr old loves them

Our 2yr old daughter has grown to love the Ems earmuffs. She was reluctant to wear them at first but now she likes having them on - just had to get her used to them. Whether drilling, dropsawing or dancing at a festival, she loves them

Purchased in December 2020.

Perfect

These fit my daughter without squeezing her face too much and are light, so a are comfortable enough to sleep with on. I can wear them too, and they block out a lot of noise, yet I can still hear people talk to me.

Find out how Ems For Kids Earmuffs compares to other Babies & Kids

They are amazing! Our daughter loves them!

Super comfortable. Easy to put on. Easy to clean. Light weight. Our daughter doesn’t try to pull them off like other brands. Plus they are fashionable! We use them often on our tractor! Would highly recommend to friends.

Shauna S.

Shauna S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Changed our lives!

My ASD child has always had problems with noise which has stopped them from being able to participate in lots of things. These ear muffs changed our life. My child is now attending regular sports activities and social events.

Purchased in November 2020 at ems for kids for $28.99.

Love these!

Bought these for my 4 year old as she has sensitive ears. Fits her perfectly, and love how you can fold them up for easy storage. Beautiful colours to choose from too!

Eliza

ElizaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It does the job

My son enjoys wearing this in his noisy music class. It is really comfortable and nice color to choose from. I got his favorite color green. It is a great idea for little sensitive ears

Purchased in November 2020 at Hear For Less for $30.00.

It made all the difference to my student!

I bought a set for one of my students - it has made it possible for her to participate in music lessons without discomfort, even drumming lessons! She finds them comfortable to wear.

Perfect gift idea

The Ems ear muffs were a great gift idea for baby showers - plenty of neutral colours to choose from . New parents loved the ease of fit for their little one .

Annette

AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the best tools in our sensory toolbox!

The Ems earmuffs are great. They are comfotable, and very rugged, but more importantly, they work so well to help my son when he has sensory overload, and in preventing it.

Purchased in November 2020 at earmuffsforkids.com.au for $26.35.

Daniel G.Ems for Kids

Annette, thanks for taking the time to review Ems for Kids! We're so glad to hear your son is finding our earmuffs helpful - this is why we do what we do! Thanks for choosing Ems! Cheers, Daniel

Review collected in partnership with Ems for Kids

Best solution for noise sensitive kids

These were perfect for the recent outdoor concert we attended. The kids could still enjoy the music and vibe without feeling overwhelmed by the volume! EMs will become a staple in our family festival kit!

Review collected in partnership with Ems for Kids

Perfect for my daughter to keep excess noise down

My daughter has autism and frequently finds the world a bit loud, she says that they're comfortable and she loves them. She's 6 now and they still fit well, and I think they will for years to come.

Daniel G.Ems for Kids

Sarah we are thrilled to hear your daughter is loving her Em's! This is the reason we do what we do! Absolutely, they should see her through to at least her mid-teens, if not longer. Thanks so much for choosing Ems for Kids! Cheers, Daniel

Grandkids all sorted.

Just Recently brought kids earmuffs and cases to carry them in. We have a very loud race car that the kids come to watch grandad race. A must for wee ears.

Purchased in October 2020 for $220.00.

must have for any sort of racing

my 5mo was able to have a nap during speedway with out getting spooked or woken by the cars will definitely be buying another set and bands in the future

Daniel G.Ems for Kids

Jo - thanks so much for sharing your Em's experience! We are thrilled to hear our earmuffs worked a treat at the racing! How fun for the family - good on you guys! Next time you're on the track, tag us @emsforkids! Cheers, Courtney @ Em's