Ems For Kids Earmuffs

Ems For Kids Earmuffs

Stacey L.

Stacey L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product

Comfort, effective, color choice. My daughter says they are better than other brands at keeping the sound out. They are also very comfortable she has both the audio pair and ear defence pair.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$29.00.

Shane Davis

Shane DavisNorth-West & West coast, TAS

My boy loves them

My boys loves them. They are great. It's a pity their customer service wasn't as good. Tried paying through my ndis plain. It was taking for ever to get here so I emailed them about I. Never had a replay so I used my own money to buy them and they were here within 7 days. Still waiting for a replay about the ndis ones I ordered thou

Purchased in October 2020 for A$28.00.

Wonderful product

I am really thrilled with this product. As a member of a pipeband I was very nervous to bring my little one to competition days where she would hear multiple bands with over 20 pipers and drummers. The ear protection folded down for easy transport, fit beautifully and blocked out most of the noise. Peace of mind, and didn’t break the earth. Great work!

Carly Nichols

Carly NicholsPerth, WA

Cream of the crop for kids ear protection for motorsport!

Spent 4 whole days at Collie Racetrack with the kiddo, she was not bothered by the noise once, and loves how comfy her Ems earmuffs are compared to other brands that we have tried.

Purchased in October 2020 at Ems For Kids for A$30.00.

Courtney A.Ems for Kids

Carly, thanks so much for taking the time to share your family's Em's experience on Product Review! That's what we like to hear - a noisy family adventure made comfy!!!! Thanks for choosing Ems for Kids! Courtney

Jes

Jes

Practical, comfortable & stylish!

These look great, and do their job well! We bought 2 pairs for our 1.5yo & 3yo - both are happy to wear them and don't try to take them off straight away, which is great! Great price and practical for years to come. Easy to change sizing. I do wish they had come with a little carry bag for keeping the dust off with storage and travel.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$28.99.

We have 3 sets!

We have used Ems with both young children and they have been perfect in loud environments like concerts and productions. Now having a child with Down syndrome who is sensitive to sound and struggles to process new environments they are a must. She has a set at home, a set at school and a set in the car for when I forget to take them somewhere. She gages when she requires them and puts them on and off herself.

Mirandah Cross

Mirandah CrossWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Well designed

Fits very well and promptly send. Easy to adjust size and comfy looking band. Bub is heading to the drags in 2 weeks which will be the true test of how comfortable they are.

Purchased in October 2020.

Courtney A.Ems for Kids

Miranda, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we'd love to know how bub goes at the drags if you wish to leave another comment after the event! Have a great time adventuring with the family, it's the reason we do what we do! Cheers, Courtney

Loved them

Very easy to use and adjust to the size i needed for each of my child. Easy to fold down for easy storage. Was reassuring knowing my kids ears are now protected.

Courtney A.Ems for Kids

Karen we're so glad to hear this feedback - thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're thrilled you've found the adjustability and compact design helpful. Thanks for choosing Ems for Kids! Cheers, Courtney

Great purchase

A friend recommended these and they are just great. Bub now loves the worship at church and can enjoy watching the lights without the music damaging his ears. The design and quality are excellent.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$40.00.

Charlotte

CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, Excellent service!

Bought these online recently. I had fabulous help with someone answering all my questions I had and if they would be suitable for what I needed. (My 10 year old to use in the classroom.) They are absolutely perfect. Comfortable and good quality. Delivery was super fast and we had them before school started back. Thank you!

Purchased in October 2020 at Ems for Kids for A$28.99.

Celeste Williams

Celeste WilliamsSouthwest, VIC

We have sets of these now they're so great!

Easy to use
Perfect sound blockage
Fun colors
Compact size
Affordable, allowing us to have more then one pair for school, home etc
Fantastic price
Fast delivery
Soft on the ear
Look great on

Purchased in July 2020.

Courtney A.Ems for Kids

Celeste, thank you for taking the time to review Ems for Kids - we appreciate your feedback so much! We are stoked that your kids enjoyed our product so much that you have bought more than one pair, thank you for choosing Em's! Cheers, Courtney

MrsMuddo

MrsMuddoNorth Western Region, NSW

Perfect for little farmers!

Fantastic ear muffs. My 3 kids use them anytime we are on tractors around the farm & they work so well. Easy to put on and take off, great range of colours and excellent customer service.
A must have item for any farm kid!

Purchased for A$26.00.

Best purchase!

Your earmuffs have been perfect for my son who has trouble blocking out the noise in class at school, allowing him to focus, concentrate and achieve his school work goals.

Purchased in August 2020.

Courtney A.Ems for Kids

Laney we are so pleased to hear your son is winning at school with the help of our earmuffs! This is exactly WHY we do what we do! We're thrilled you've left a review and shared your Em's experience with us, thank you! Cheers, Courtney

Great product

Very happy I purchased these. I didn’t think my baby would like them but he is tolerating them quite well when awake and asleep. Using them multiple times a week. Very helpful and good customer service too. I only wish the strap was a little longer though, they are hard to do up without being over tight.

Purchased in September 2020.

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

These are lifesavers!

We live and die by your earmuffs in our house - live if we have them to hand and there’s nothing but trouble if we don’t have them handy. We’ve used them for years and years. I highly recommend them and the service we have received from you has also been amazing.

Purchased in July 2020 at ems for kids for A$28.99.

Courtney A.Ems for Kids

Tracey thanks so much for your kind review of Ems for Kids! We are thrilled our earmuffs help keep the calm at your place and thanks for giving our fulfilment team a shout out too - they do a great job! Thanks for choosing Ems! Courtney

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and product

Messaged after 5pm on Wednesday night. Numerous responses to my questions after hours. Items posted on Thursday morning and received on Friday. They were even willing to meet us at the airport to deliver products to us had the items not arrived in time so we had them for our trip. Kids love them, so compact , reduces noise significantly. Thanks again a very satisfied customer.

Purchased in September 2020.

Nikmack1

Nikmack1Sydney, NSW

An excellent resource. Would recommend

Purchased these to use for my 8 year old son who has ASD. They go with us everywhere in my handbag now & can be used anywhere and anytime he needs the noise of everyday life to be muffled down. Easy to transport as fold smaller. Super fast delivery & excellent communication from Ems.

Purchased in June 2020.

Aimee B.

Aimee B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Break easily

Thought these were amazing my son with autism calmed down as soon as he put them on. Reduced the sound great.
As soon as took them
(He was gentle also only sat on the couch to play his Ipad with them) they BROKE!

Purchased in August 2020.

Julie

Juliebunbury

Great

Great design, work well, fast delivery. Recommend purchase of these earmuffs.
I purchased from Australia and was very happy to receive them early. Mother was impressed as well.

High rating provided and would purchase again

Fantastic

This product is AMAZING, the price is very reasonable and I received it within 1 business day. I would highly recommend to anyone, particularly those who have higher sensory needs.