Enduroshield Glass Coating DIY Kit

Enduroshield Glass Coating DIY Kit

See the Best Car Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Enduroshield

Mel
Mel Sydney, NSW

An amazing product

Enduroshield was recommended to me by a friend, she was amazed that this product did exactly what it said it would do .
So I gave it a go on my ensuite shower to test it out , it works wonderfully, so then I applied it to my other two bathrooms.
Then I thought this product would work wonders on the glass panels around my pool too .
I totally recommend this product, it made my household chores a breeze .

Purchased in June 2021 for $60.00.

Fantastic Australian product!

Excellent product that does what it claims to do. Makes cleaning my showers so much easier and being a local company are available to provide excellent support with my questions.

Purchased in May 2021 for $59.00.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Australian Made quality that delivers

A quality products that delivers. Read the instructions, called EnduroShield with a question or two and was well supported with good clear advice. Applied my kit contents and it works like a charm, have also purchased the car windscreen kit....awesome! Will be back for more.

Fantastic!

I have looked at this product many times and wondered if I would be game to try it. Having a new glass shower screen installed, now was the time. This product is amazing and does exactly what it says it will do. Squeegee the shower glass after each use and comes up crystal clean, streak free every single time. Dont know why I was so hesitant to try it. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $90.00.

Car Care Products

Find out how Enduroshield Glass Coating DIY Kit compares to other Car Care Products

Saniya Saeed
Saniya SaeedCanberra 2600, ACT

Its a life changing product

I am amazed at how easy it has made cleaning my shower screens. I have also used it on our bathroom mirrors and so so impressed.
Now i only wipe them with a wet microfibre clothe and they are sparkling clean.
I can't get over how easy it was to apply yourself.

Purchased in March 2021.

Jan
JanGippsland, VIC

Great Product

Used this product on 2 new shower screens 3 years ago. Only clean weekly with water and an Enjo cloth but spray off after each use. Screens look great. Would highly recommend. Can't comment on older screens.

Purchased in June 2018 at Marz Glass for $60.00.

So far it’s great!

I applied the diy kit to a week old shower screen. Even after a week there was a tiny bit of lime build up so I lightly used the steel wool. I think surface prep is everything! Spent maybe an hour prepping and 10min applying.

We’re now maybe 6 Weeks in and has been fantastic. You really should follow the maintenance instructions though. We rinse and squeegee after most showers. The other day the water was beading less and I did a thorough clean with vinegar and a cloth and it’s back to 100%. If the lime/soap builds up it will appear worse and be harder to clean, and my guess is any reviews complaining about it “wearing off” aren’t maintaining their shower well.

Overall seems like a great product. I’ll try and review again at 12 months!

Purchased in May 2021.

Pam V
Pam VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

We recently had new shower screens installed so applied Enduroshield before we used the showers. It has worked a treat and the glass is as clear as the day it went in. We are meticulous to squeegee it each time which we were doing with our old screen anyway. It was really easy to apply.

Moree48
Moree48Sydney, NSW

Don’t know why I waited so long

I used Enduroshield glass coating on my old shower screen. I found that the glass was easier to clean and there are no more smears on the glass. It was easy to apply and easy to keep clean. Just a soft cloth or squeegee after your shower. I’ve referred the product to my daughter and friends and have done our screens at home and our holiday unit

Purchased in December 2020.

Car Care Products

Best cleaner I’ve ever used!

Cleaned both 10yr old shower screens today and they look as good as when we moved in. Enduroshield definitely lives up to its promise. Can’t wait to try more products!

Purchased in April 2021 for $184.95.

Jove
JoveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not convinced this is worthwhile

Purchased in April 2021 for $120.00.

Nicole
NicolePerth, WA

I wasn’t sure...but WOW!

This product deserves to be celebrated. Wasn’t sure at first; didn’t want to leave my new shower screen wet. Realised I didn't apply it thick enough. Added another layer, didn’t wipe for a few days and so easy to clean at end of the week with wet microfibre cloth! Thanks Enduroshield.

Purchased in January 2021 for $70.95.

Kevin W.
Kevin W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

REDUCES Clean time....

Purchased in March 2021 for $59.00.

H WEI
H WEIGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed

I followed the instructions step by step , but the end result was disappointing, was not like how it’s been advertised. The water mark, shampoo/ soap stain still stays on the glass. I need to wipe the glass every day in order to maintain the cleanliness. However I like the free Microfibre cloth though.

Purchased for $59.00.

Angie
AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works a treat

As a professional cleaner, wanted to check it out as I’m always on look out for good products. Treated 4 showers at home and am very pleased with the repellent properties. Have recommended to clients also, especially those with new bathrooms, but works perfectly on not new, Just don’t skimp on directions, you must have clean glass to start. Will use the tile and grout protector next.

Purchased in February 2021 at ALDI for $25.00.

Val
Valasked

Can a second coat be applied to the shower screen after about 2 months. Also what is the procedure. Cheers Val

Hi Val,
EnduroShield won't bond to itself so it depends on the reason for the re-application. If it's because there's patches that were missed, then use EnduroShield can be re-applied however if it's because it's no longer beading as well as it once did, that indicates that there's something on the glass blocking the water's access to the coating itself. This could be soap scum, hard water minerals etc.

If you're not sure or have some additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us as we're here to help.

kayla@enduroshield.com

Arch
Arch asked

Can you use Aquapel on top of Enduroshield?

Hi Arch,
Thank you for your question. It would be best placed to ask Aquapel as they're aware of how and what surfaces their product bonds to but I suspect it wouldn't. I do know that applying anything over the top of the EnduroShield protection would prevent it from doing it's job as the contaminants, oils and water repel when in contact with the EnduroShield protection. This would be prevented if there was something in between.

I hope that helps.

Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.asked

How soon can you use the shower after applying enduroshield?

Hi Jennifer H.
Thanks so much for your question.
We recommend allowing EnduroShield products to cure for 8 hours so that it bonds to the glass.

See all Enduroshield Glass Coating DIY Kit questions

Get an answer from our members and Enduroshield representatives