Enduroshield Glass Coating DIY Kit

Enduroshield Glass Coating DIY Kit

Caro37Central Queensland, QLD

DIdn't make any difference!

A lady at the local bathroom shop told me how fantastic this is and talked me into getting to clean my cloudy looking shower screens. I paid $70 for the kit!! I followed the instructions exactly and it has made absolutely no difference. She said that cloudy shower screens are from a build up of cleaning products and this would clean the glass like new, but it has done nothing, if not made it look worse!! So annoyed. I only used the cleaner and as it does not work at all I haven't bothered proceeding any further with it.

Purchased in January 2020 at Ken's Plumbing Plus for $70.00.

Hello Caro37,
I'm so glad that we were able to assist you with your enquiry. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you require any further information.

Cleanaholic

CleanaholicWestern Australia

Excellent customer service and excellent product!

Ordered online and was delivered quickly. Unfortunately one of the spray bottles had leaked quite a lot. I emailed the sales team and the reply was prompt and the replacement bottle sent quickly with no fuss! Applying the product was easy and highly effective. Cleaning my shower glass now takes about 2 minutes and looks fabulous.
Great company and great product! Very happy!!

Purchased in October 2019.

Hein

Hein

waste of money

doesnt last - the water beaded up for a few weeks but then wore off quickly. We followed the care instructions perfectly but it made no difference. I use Nanoglass now.

janeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Problems solved

Have had really great results with this product on 3 showers - so disappointed when my 4th shower in a new enuite looked like it had bubbly markings after some months that wouldnt clean off. Called Kayla at Enduroshield - awesome support.....sent photos and she told me it was mineral deposits from the water that could easily be removed with vinegar and a magic eraser......... and she was so correct. Even offered to post a polish product free of charge if results of vinegar clean were not adequate. Take the time to seek Kaylas advice - she fixed my issue straight up! Thanks Kayla

Purchased in March 2019.

Hi jane,
We're pleased that we were able to assist. If you have any further questions along the way, please don't hesitate to contact me on 02 9674 9299 or kayla@enduroshield.com.

Maryon

MaryonNortheast, VIC

Fantastic Product

I installed 2 new showerscreens 2.5 years ago. We treated both with Enduroshield, and they still look as good as new. I am using it again next month on my daughter's new screens. It makes cleaning the bathroom so quick and easy.

Purchased in March 2017.

Steve B

Steve BPort Kennedy

Wish we said No!

This was offered to us when we did out ensuite' renovation 4 years ago and installed by the tradesmen. It has been terrible since new. The new shower screen has never looked clean even though we squigy it after every use. I wished we said no at the time. Would never get it again.

Can live without it

I had my bathroom renovated 3 months ago and was recommended enduroshield for new shower screen. We applied as per instructions. The screen looks like soap scum and does not look clean when cleaned and fogs up more also. Would love to take it off not happy. Any ideas someone.

penny

pennyMurray Region, NSW

Terrible product

This product has formed a covering of small bubble markings which are impossible to remove the glass looks terrible and the product seems impossible to remove. This product is a nightmare

Really Not Sure

After having taken a shower a few times after applying according to directions I find as much water beading as I had previously and also it seems to fog up even more than before... Not sure it's worth it as the images shown show no fogging up with a few beads of water on the glass which is not what I'm experiencing.

Olive

OliveBrisbane

This stuff works but it does not last 3 years

I renovated my bathroom which has a shower screen a year ago and applied Enduroshield to the glass. Its worked wonderfully for the last year. I always dry off the screen but I am now seeing what looks like embedded watermarks at the bottom of the screen. Nevertheless, I'm going to buy some more, clean the glass and reapply as I do think it works, just not for 3 years.

EnduroShield A.Enduroshield

I have been using this product for a year and it's the best product so far.

After renovating two bathrooms last year Enduro Shield Glass coating kit product was personally recommended to me. The best thing about it is that the shower screens are looking as new without any residue of soap, shampoo etc.
I don't have to clean the screens weekly. So for me it's about saving time and money at the same time.
I have recommended this product to my friends and colleagues and they are fond of it too.
Try it and you'll see for yourself.

Lisa T

Lisa TNorlane

I applied this to my shower screens and found it easy to apply and my screens look brand new! I did call the customer service line because I wasn’t sure on how to get started, and my directions were missing from the box, but they emailed me instructions and it was easier than excepted!

Denise

Denise

Love it

Had it done (2 years ago) by a professional and am delighted with it, screen was new and it still looks new. Worth every penny although I did not consider it expensive. Would recommend to anyone

Olme

OlmeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed.

Shannon

Shannonperth

Disappointing

I put this on our brand new showers, followed instructions and watched the videos did everything as instructed. It has not worked at all if anything my shower looks worse than my last house that had 20 yr old shower screens. Now i am spending more money on cleaning products because the glass looks so dirty.
Very disappointed and would not recommend.

Waste of money.

This product left an oily mess on my windscreen that made it difficult to see through when it rained, impossible to see through at night and smeary in fine weather. I had to use concentrated dishwashing liquid to remove the product and even then my windscreen is still streaked with the product. I'll try methylated spirits next to try to clear my screen from the awful product. And yes I did use it exactly as described in the instructions. I think that it is a con trick.

EnduroShield A.Enduroshield

We are sorry that you have had this experience and our offer is always open to talk through to resolve the issues you're having. I'm available via phone on 02 9674 9299 or via email at kayla@enduroshield.com

Kind Regards,

Mike

MikeSydney

Great product, and does what it says.

After being told about Enduroshield by a friend who had used it, I thought it would be ideal to put on the new ensuite shower. After researching the product and reading some of the reviews I was cautious to make sure that I applied it correctly, and it works great. Simple to maintain, no cleaning products and certainly no squeegee needed and looks like new every day. I found the application instructions simple to follow and easy to apply.
I would happily recommend this product and will now be using it on the pool fencing as well.

Smitten

SmittenSydney

Oustanding

I recommend that you get one of the Enduroshield company Applicators to prepare and apply the product - the extra amount of money gets you an outstanding job and safe in the knowledge that the excellent product that Enduroshield provides is definitely guaranteed for 10 years due to an excellent applicator applying it.

I researched the products and tried to find alternatives, there were none. Bought the kit to do it myself. Once I discussed with the applicator the cost with the product to install - it was definitely worth having them install it and get the 10 year guarantee

Did all my pool glass, front glass to entry and I personally did all the stainless inside the house

Hello Smitten,
Thanks so much for your review and for your kind words regarding our applicator. The EnduroShield team were pleased to be able to help you and thank you for your feedback.
Best Wishes,
Kayla at EnduroShield

Still working well after three years

I saw EnduroShield at Aldi a while ago and it reminded me to send a note about how good the product is. We’ve had it on our shower screens for three years now and I still haven’t had to do anything other than squeegee the water off the glass after each shower and occasionally wipe vinegar over the very bottom of the glass. It was very easy to apply in the first place and that combined with how long it keeps working has led me to recommend it to my family and friends. I wish that all products worked this well.

Good afternoon Dorte,
Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear that you love EnduroShield as much as we do. It means a lot to me and is really appreciated by our team.
Best Regards,

Laura

LauraSan Diego

Back to using a squeegee!

My last two master bathrooms have had Diamond Fusion on the shower glass and I never had to use a squeegee, but now, this most recent remodeled master bath has Endurshield and I am back to using a squeegee to keep it looking clean. So sorry the GC talked me into it. The glass representative was responsive enough to come out and retreat the glass, but it still doesn't hold a candle to Diamon Fusion.

Dale

Daleasked

What's the difference between the Enduroshield glass and Enduroshield Tile? Are the ingredients different and what are they. Can you use the glass product on other surfaces?

Good morning Dale,
Thank you for your question! The key difference in the different coatings is the optimized adhesion for performance and durability for the individual substrates.

The same all-purpose cleaner is used for the glass and tile kits and a specific stainless steel cleaner is used for the stainless steel and chrome protector.

Safety Data Sheets on all of our consumer products can be found on our website -https://www.enduroshield.com.au/sds/

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on 02 9674 9299 or sales@enduroshield.com and our team can discuss particular surface applications with you.

Kind Regards,

Georgia L.

Georgia L.asked

i read some reviews,,,, i see you have a "out of the USA" phone. dont you have a contact number in the United States of America??

Hello Georgia L.
Thank you for your question, here is the contact details for our US office -

AMERICAS
+1 805 617 4609
salesusa@enduroshield.com

Best Regards,

Robinasked

Had new bathrooms installed and they used Enduroshield on the screens. The job was finished in June 2019 but Im finding water stains on the glass even still after cleaning with vinegar? Any advice please

jane

Robin I was advised to use vinegar with a product called a Magic Eraser - it is available at Coles and Woolies and slightly abrasive. Worked for me!

Robin

Yes we used vinegar but thought the eraser was too abrasive for the film.
Wont scratch it or diminish life?

Robin

I have two showers one is fine the other not good.

Get an answer from our members and Enduroshield representatives