Enduroshield Glass Coating DIY Kit

3.0

jo

joRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent product

I bought this product very cheaply, just to try it. I used it on my windscreen and it worked perfectly. I will buy more for my windows at home. Highly recommend

Purchased at ALDI for A$4.00.

J9

J9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and service

Ordered the glass + tile and grout packs online and delivery was lightning fast. Did both my showers, bathroom mirrors + splashback in kitchen and they have all come up a treat. I'm very happy with the outcome so now I've ordered the larger glass kit to do all my outside windows. I hate cleaning glass and grout so if this makes things quicker and easier it has won me! Wasn't difficult to use, didn't take long at all to do showers, etc and they are all sparkling - hopefully they'll stay that way.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$120.00.

Hello J9,
Thank you so much for your great review! It's greatly appreciated. If you ever have any questions about EnduroShield, please don't hesitate to contact me on 1300 720 050.

BluebellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb product

Purchased in April 2020 at Mitre 10 for A$70.00.

Car Care Products

Find out how Enduroshield Glass Coating DIY Kit compares to other Car Care Products

OliviaK

OliviaKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

made a new screen look bad in a short time

Purchased the DIY kit for a new shower screen. Within a year made the screen shocking - all I want to do it take it completely off. I can't find any instructions for removal.

Purchased for A$65.00.

JoseCentral Queensland, QLD

Bought a glass kit and tile kit, we got a new house and does nothing as what promised

Hi we bought a new house and of course wanted to protect our bathroom. I followed the step by step instructions. As i can see it doesn't stop the calcium build up in the glass and tiles at all.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$119.90.

Jose

I don't think there is a mineral build up. Anyways, i just wanted to share my experience on your product thinking it would protect the glass and the tiles at all. Which doesn't help at all.

Caro37Central Queensland, QLD

DIdn't make any difference!

A lady at the local bathroom shop told me how fantastic this is and talked me into getting to clean my cloudy looking shower screens. I paid $70 for the kit!! I followed the instructions exactly and it has made absolutely no difference. She said that cloudy shower screens are from a build up of cleaning products and this would clean the glass like new, but it has done nothing, if not made it look worse!! So annoyed. I only used the cleaner and as it does not work at all I haven't bothered proceeding any further with it.

Purchased in January 2020 at Ken's Plumbing Plus for A$70.00.

Hello Caro37,
I'm so glad that we were able to assist you with your enquiry. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you require any further information.

Cleanaholic

CleanaholicWestern Australia

Excellent customer service and excellent product!

Ordered online and was delivered quickly. Unfortunately one of the spray bottles had leaked quite a lot. I emailed the sales team and the reply was prompt and the replacement bottle sent quickly with no fuss! Applying the product was easy and highly effective. Cleaning my shower glass now takes about 2 minutes and looks fabulous.
Great company and great product! Very happy!!

Purchased in October 2019.

Hein

Hein

waste of money

doesnt last - the water beaded up for a few weeks but then wore off quickly. We followed the care instructions perfectly but it made no difference. I use Nanoglass now.

jane

janeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Problems solved

Have had really great results with this product on 3 showers - so disappointed when my 4th shower in a new enuite looked like it had bubbly markings after some months that wouldnt clean off. Called Kayla at Enduroshield - awesome support.....sent photos and she told me it was mineral deposits from the water that could easily be removed with vinegar and a magic eraser......... and she was so correct. Even offered to post a polish product free of charge if results of vinegar clean were not adequate. Take the time to seek Kaylas advice - she fixed my issue straight up! Thanks Kayla

Purchased in March 2019.

Hi jane,
We're pleased that we were able to assist. If you have any further questions along the way, please don't hesitate to contact me on 02 9674 9299 or kayla@enduroshield.com.

Maryon

MaryonNortheast, VIC

Fantastic Product

I installed 2 new showerscreens 2.5 years ago. We treated both with Enduroshield, and they still look as good as new. I am using it again next month on my daughter's new screens. It makes cleaning the bathroom so quick and easy.

Purchased in March 2017.

Steve B

Steve BPort Kennedy

Wish we said No!

This was offered to us when we did out ensuite' renovation 4 years ago and installed by the tradesmen. It has been terrible since new. The new shower screen has never looked clean even though we squigy it after every use. I wished we said no at the time. Would never get it again.

Can live without it

I had my bathroom renovated 3 months ago and was recommended enduroshield for new shower screen. We applied as per instructions. The screen looks like soap scum and does not look clean when cleaned and fogs up more also. Would love to take it off not happy. Any ideas someone.

penny

pennyMurray Region, NSW

Terrible product

This product has formed a covering of small bubble markings which are impossible to remove the glass looks terrible and the product seems impossible to remove. This product is a nightmare

Really Not Sure

After having taken a shower a few times after applying according to directions I find as much water beading as I had previously and also it seems to fog up even more than before... Not sure it's worth it as the images shown show no fogging up with a few beads of water on the glass which is not what I'm experiencing.

Olive

OliveSouth East Queensland, QLD

This stuff works but it does not last 3 years

I renovated my bathroom which has a shower screen a year ago and applied Enduroshield to the glass. Its worked wonderfully for the last year. I always dry off the screen but I am now seeing what looks like embedded watermarks at the bottom of the screen. Nevertheless, I'm going to buy some more, clean the glass and reapply as I do think it works, just not for 3 years.

Car Care Products

I have been using this product for a year and it's the best product so far.

After renovating two bathrooms last year Enduro Shield Glass coating kit product was personally recommended to me. The best thing about it is that the shower screens are looking as new without any residue of soap, shampoo etc.
I don't have to clean the screens weekly. So for me it's about saving time and money at the same time.
I have recommended this product to my friends and colleagues and they are fond of it too.
Try it and you'll see for yourself.

Lisa T

Lisa TNorlane

I applied this to my shower screens and found it easy to apply and my screens look brand new! I did call the customer service line because I wasn’t sure on how to get started, and my directions were missing from the box, but they emailed me instructions and it was easier than excepted!

Denise

Denise

Love it

Had it done (2 years ago) by a professional and am delighted with it, screen was new and it still looks new. Worth every penny although I did not consider it expensive. Would recommend to anyone

Olme

OlmeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed.

Shannon

Shannonperth

Disappointing

I put this on our brand new showers, followed instructions and watched the videos did everything as instructed. It has not worked at all if anything my shower looks worse than my last house that had 20 yr old shower screens. Now i am spending more money on cleaning products because the glass looks so dirty.
Very disappointed and would not recommend.

Ben M.

Ben M.asked

is the glass shield the same as the stainless shield

Bluebell

Different product for different purpose. Could check with Enduroshield themselves.

Hi Ben M.

Thank you for your question! The key difference in the different coatings is the optimised adhesion for performance and durability for the individual substrates.

The same all-purpose cleaner is used for the glass and tile kits and a specific stainless steel cleaner is used for the stainless steel and chrome protector.

Peter Hull

Peter Hullasked

Treated my new shower screens with enduroshield aprox three and a half years ago it is a fantastic product they look brand new so when should i do it again.

Hello Peter,
Thank you for your review and question. We recommend re-treating when you notice that the water isn't repelling as effectively as it has previously and when it starts getting harder to clean again. Our DIY kits last at least 3 years so as it ages, you will notice it will start to become less effective. If you need any assistance purchasing a new kit or have any questions along the way, please don't hesitate to contact me on 02 9674 9299 or sales@enduroshield.com.

Dale

Daleasked

What's the difference between the Enduroshield glass and Enduroshield Tile? Are the ingredients different and what are they. Can you use the glass product on other surfaces?

Good morning Dale,
Thank you for your question! The key difference in the different coatings is the optimized adhesion for performance and durability for the individual substrates.

Safety Data Sheets on all of our consumer products can be found on our website -https://www.enduroshield.com.au/sds/

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on 02 9674 9299 or sales@enduroshield.com and our team can discuss particular surface applications with you.

Kind Regards,
Kayla at EnduroShield

Get an answer from our members and Enduroshield representatives