Enduroshield Glass Coating DIY Kit

Enduroshield Glass Coating DIY Kit

jane

janeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Problems solved

Have had really great results with this product on 3 showers - so disappointed when my 4th shower in a new enuite looked like it had bubbly markings after some months that wouldnt clean off. Called Kayla at Enduroshield - awesome support.....sent photos and she told me it was mineral deposits from the water that could easily be removed with vinegar and a magic eraser......... and she was so correct. Even offered to post a polish product free of charge if results of vinegar clean were not adequate. Take the time to seek Kaylas advice - she fixed my issue straight up! Thanks Kayla

Purchased in March 2019.

Hi jane,
We're pleased that we were able to assist. If you have any further questions along the way, please don't hesitate to contact me on 02 9674 9299 or kayla@enduroshield.com.
Have a great day.

Maryon

MaryonNortheast, VIC

Fantastic Product

I installed 2 new showerscreens 2.5 years ago. We treated both with Enduroshield, and they still look as good as new. I am using it again next month on my daughter's new screens. It makes cleaning the bathroom so quick and easy.

Purchased in March 2017.

Steve B

Steve BPort Kennedy

Wish we said No!

This was offered to us when we did out ensuite' renovation 4 years ago and installed by the tradesmen. It has been terrible since new. The new shower screen has never looked clean even though we squigy it after every use. I wished we said no at the time. Would never get it again.

Can live without it

I had my bathroom renovated 3 months ago and was recommended enduroshield for new shower screen. We applied as per instructions. The screen looks like soap scum and does not look clean when cleaned and fogs up more also. Would love to take it off not happy. Any ideas someone.

pennyMurray Region, NSW

Terrible product

This product has formed a covering of small bubble markings which are impossible to remove the glass looks terrible and the product seems impossible to remove. This product is a nightmare

Really Not Sure

After having taken a shower a few times after applying according to directions I find as much water beading as I had previously and also it seems to fog up even more than before... Not sure it's worth it as the images shown show no fogging up with a few beads of water on the glass which is not what I'm experiencing.

Olive

OliveBrisbane

This stuff works but it does not last 3 years

I renovated my bathroom which has a shower screen a year ago and applied Enduroshield to the glass. Its worked wonderfully for the last year. I always dry off the screen but I am now seeing what looks like embedded watermarks at the bottom of the screen. Nevertheless, I'm going to buy some more, clean the glass and reapply as I do think it works, just not for 3 years.

EnduroShield A.Enduroshield

I have been using this product for a year and it's the best product so far.

After renovating two bathrooms last year Enduro Shield Glass coating kit product was personally recommended to me. The best thing about it is that the shower screens are looking as new without any residue of soap, shampoo etc.
I don't have to clean the screens weekly. So for me it's about saving time and money at the same time.
I have recommended this product to my friends and colleagues and they are fond of it too.
Try it and you'll see for yourself.

Lisa T

Lisa TNorlane

I applied this to my shower screens and found it easy to apply and my screens look brand new! I did call the customer service line because I wasn’t sure on how to get started, and my directions were missing from the box, but they emailed me instructions and it was easier than excepted!

Denise

Denise

Love it

Had it done (2 years ago) by a professional and am delighted with it, screen was new and it still looks new. Worth every penny although I did not consider it expensive. Would recommend to anyone

Olme

OlmeMelbourne

Very disappointed.

Shannon

Shannonperth

Disappointing

I put this on our brand new showers, followed instructions and watched the videos did everything as instructed. It has not worked at all if anything my shower looks worse than my last house that had 20 yr old shower screens. Now i am spending more money on cleaning products because the glass looks so dirty.
Very disappointed and would not recommend.

Waste of money.

This product left an oily mess on my windscreen that made it difficult to see through when it rained, impossible to see through at night and smeary in fine weather. I had to use concentrated dishwashing liquid to remove the product and even then my windscreen is still streaked with the product. I'll try methylated spirits next to try to clear my screen from the awful product. And yes I did use it exactly as described in the instructions. I think that it is a con trick.

EnduroShield A.Enduroshield

We are sorry that you have had this experience and our offer is always open to talk through to resolve the issues you're having. I'm available via phone on 02 9674 9299 or via email at kayla@enduroshield.com

Kind Regards,

Mike

MikeSydney

Great product, and does what it says.

After being told about Enduroshield by a friend who had used it, I thought it would be ideal to put on the new ensuite shower. After researching the product and reading some of the reviews I was cautious to make sure that I applied it correctly, and it works great. Simple to maintain, no cleaning products and certainly no squeegee needed and looks like new every day. I found the application instructions simple to follow and easy to apply.
I would happily recommend this product and will now be using it on the pool fencing as well.

Smitten

SmittenSydney

Oustanding

I recommend that you get one of the Enduroshield company Applicators to prepare and apply the product - the extra amount of money gets you an outstanding job and safe in the knowledge that the excellent product that Enduroshield provides is definitely guaranteed for 10 years due to an excellent applicator applying it.

I researched the products and tried to find alternatives, there were none. Bought the kit to do it myself. Once I discussed with the applicator the cost with the product to install - it was definitely worth having them install it and get the 10 year guarantee

Did all my pool glass, front glass to entry and I personally did all the stainless inside the house

Hello Smitten,
Thanks so much for your review and for your kind words regarding our applicator. The EnduroShield team were pleased to be able to help you and thank you for your feedback.
Best Wishes,
Kayla at EnduroShield

Still working well after three years

I saw EnduroShield at Aldi a while ago and it reminded me to send a note about how good the product is. We’ve had it on our shower screens for three years now and I still haven’t had to do anything other than squeegee the water off the glass after each shower and occasionally wipe vinegar over the very bottom of the glass. It was very easy to apply in the first place and that combined with how long it keeps working has led me to recommend it to my family and friends. I wish that all products worked this well.

Good afternoon Dorte,
Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear that you love EnduroShield as much as we do. It means a lot to me and is really appreciated by our team.

Laura

LauraSan Diego

Back to using a squeegee!

My last two master bathrooms have had Diamond Fusion on the shower glass and I never had to use a squeegee, but now, this most recent remodeled master bath has Endurshield and I am back to using a squeegee to keep it looking clean. So sorry the GC talked me into it. The glass representative was responsive enough to come out and retreat the glass, but it still doesn't hold a candle to Diamon Fusion.

Eric

EricSydney

This product works!

I was a bit hesitant to try this product as I have some bad experience with similar products. Our renovator recommended this product so we tried it. I wasn't sure whether to use DIY product or get professional application, but finally decided to give DIY kit a go. Took me around 30 minutes to clean, and application time was around 15 minutes. Wait 8 hours as instructed.
I am more than happy with the result! Water beads on the glass, runs off the shower screen. Leave much less water than before. I would definitely recommend this product!

AAA Product!!

I met the EnduroShield Applicator at the recent HIA Home Show and arranged for my new Ensuite and Bathroom to be treated and the results are fantastic!! Would highly recommend this product!!

Dear Maggie,
Thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot that our customers are happy and love our products as much as we do.
Have a great evening,
Kayla

Sam and Trish

Sam and TrishTarpon Springs, FL

Was hesitant but outcome was amazing

We were a bit hesitant to try this product as we've seen mixed reviews. however our bathroom remodeler recommended it so we tried it. It is night and day from our previous shower to this one. it is sooo much easier to clean it's not even funny. i wish i could put this stuff on everything in our home!

Hello there Sam and Trish,
We're thrilled that you love our products as much as we do. Thanks for sharing your experience with EnduroShield.
Have a great day,
Kayla

Noel B

Noel Basked

3 years ago, I applied Enduroshield to the glass of 2 new showers and am happy with the application and outcome. Should I now reapply Enduroshield and what is the process? 1 shower has had very limited use and should this shower have Enduroshield reapplied?
Noel

penny

i had this product applied professionally and the result has been a disaster and even the enduroshield company has been unable to fix the screens which are covered with spots. I am pleased that you are happy but if you have trouble and find out how to remove the product please share that information with me.

Hello Noel B,
Thank you for your question. Please give me a call on 02 9674 9299 and I can explain how we can test the repellency of EnduroShield and see whether another application is needed. Alternatively you can contact me via email on kayla@enduroshield.com

Hello again Penny,
You continue to comment however you haven't yet reached out to me on my contact details so that I can discuss your concerns. Please give me a call on 02 9674 9299 or via email on kayla@enduroshield.com so that I can assist you further.
Kind Regards,

Upset Mum

Upset Mumasked

I would like to know if there is a product I can use to remove a poorly applied enduroshield? It leaves water droplet marks when used.
We moved into a new house, I'm unable to bend so asked my son to apply the product I purchased from Aldi. I'm on a pension so wouldn't be able to afford an expert application, I must say, I haven't used anything on the other shower and I just rinse after each shower, give a spray with glass cleaner and use a long handled squeegee about fortnightly. I was going to retry, but after reading the reviews and comments here I'm more than slightly concerned..

penny

No experience with the DIY product, but have had no success in removing the droplets residue from a professionally applied version. Enduroshield tried their cleaning products on it, but nothing they or I've tried (like everything) has worked. If you have success I'd like to know. Penny

Hello Upset Mum,

Thank you for your question. Could you please message me the best contact number to reach you on so that I can obtain some further information from you? Alternatively I can be contacted via phone on 02 9674 9299 or email on kayla@enduroshield.com. I look forward to assisting you further.
Have a great day.

Hi Penny,
I can see that we have responded to your previous review above however if you would like to contact me to discuss the issues you're having, I can be contacted via phone on 02 9674 9299 or email on kayla@enduroshield.com.

Janina J

Janina Jasked

Hi. Can you please tell me the correct way to remove the enduro shield. It has been on for years and someone has used abrasive . So now it is patchy. Thanks

Hi Janina J,

Thank you for your question. As EnduroShield is transparent, it shouldn't be visibly patchy. What usually occurs is that the minerals build up on the surface creating an off-white appearance and can be rough to touch. Could you please email a photograph through to kayla@enduroshield.com so that we can assist you further. Alternatively, you can contact me on 02 9674 9299 and I can send you an email for you to respond to.

Have a great day,
Kayla at EnduroShield

Get an answer from our members and Enduroshield representatives

CategoryCar Care