Exped Megamat 10 LXW

Exped Megamat 10 LXW

See the Best Outdoor Beds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Exped Megamat 10 LXW? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Review Queen
Review QueenSydney

Best yet.

Purchased in December 2019.

wyrmbaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Mattress

I am very picky with mattress and use new foam based mattress in home.
When i went camping i wanted comfort, this mattress is soo good. You can make it soft or firm.

Its best to store unrolled, or unroll it a 1 week before you camp. Then unroll it and for me i do not add any air, it perfect. If it is kept rolled it takes bit of work and or time to get it just right.

When i camp, i feel like in a 5 star hotel, well my imagination is a little stretched. Hang on, this mattress is better than many 5 star hotel beds i have spelt in ! Match it with a latex pillow and your in Camping Heaven

Purchased in April 2019 at Snowys Outdoors.

JodieC
JodieCAdelaide, SA

Best investment for camp sleeping

We decided to buy 2 of these hoping they lived up to the reviews. Safe to say that they didn’t disappoint. Worth every cent for a great night sleep. So comfortable and warm for those cooler nights. Very compact and light for a self inflatable mattress. They will be used for many more camping trips in the future

The Best Large Camp Bed - No Competition

Outdoor Beds

Find out how Exped Megamat 10 LXW compares to other Outdoor Beds

n-c-bVictoria

Best Investment for camping I've made to date

India C.
India C.asked

Looking to buy the megamat for me and my partner. Wondering if any one has words of wisdom regarding the options of buying two singles and placing side by side or buying one double?

Thanks.

wyrmbait

You answered your own question. You can separate. I have 2 singles for myself and son. Even if I camped with a partner I would still want separate beds. Much better sleep. These matteresses are really comfortable and you should have good night's sleep.

jack007
jack007asked

How difficult is it to get up off the floor? Id also like to use not only for us camping but for grandparents visiting (near 70yo) but concerned it would be too low. Any thoughts? Or ideas?

n-c-b

Hi Jack, as all self inflating mattresses are only 5-12cm thick (This one is 10cm thick) they are very close to the ground. Probably not suitable for grandparents unless you put it onto a taller stretcher.