Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover

Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover

See the Best Women's Electric Shavers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Finishing Touch? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Doesn't irritate skin

• Compact design

Cons

• Hair could grow back thicker

2.9
  • Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (13)

Lindsay
Lindsay

Works very well.

I purchased the Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover from Priceline. It's very effective and doesn't hurt the skin. It's powered by replaceable batteries. The hair doesn't grow thicker at all. Will keep using it.

Purchased in August 2021 for $29.00.

Appalled
AppalledSydney, NSW

Better than expected

Tried this product as I have a sensitivity issue and lip waxing causes a massive reaction. Have used this on my lip and chin and even though it's a razor, it does a wonderful job. Leaves no trace of hair, is completely painless leaves skin soft and silky. Didn't think I would be so happy with it but I am!

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W Online Store for $39.00.

Jo B.
Jo B.

Stubble trouble

This thing is just a shaver. Doesn't even get close to the skin either. My skin feels rough like a man's beard. Hugely disappointing! Don't waste your hard earned. I'm returning it.

Purchased in April 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $28.00.

Vee
VeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this shaver. Always in my bag

Just brought this for $24.95 at shaver shop as I’m sick and tired of waxing my chin or trying to get those stray chin hairs while sitting at the light( you know what I mean ladies!!)My chin felt smooth after and I’m really pleased with this product. Will buy some for my friends that do the same. Five star from me

Purchased in April 2021 at Shaver Shop for $25.00.

Women's Electric Shavers

Find out how Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover compares to other Women's Electric Shavers

Marilyn jackson
Marilyn jacksonHunter Region, NSW

This scratches my face.

This shaver scratches my face as it goes round, I cannot use it, I have a cheap Kmart one and it does far better and a far closer shave without nicking the skin, I wouldn't recommend it at all..

Purchased in January 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $39.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Lynne
LynneSydney, NSW

Very disappointed

I bought the thin lizzy rechargeable facial hair remover, have only used is a couple of times, now it won't re-charge. Very disappointed, I had thought it would work much longer than that.

Phyllis.S
Phyllis.S Gippsland, VIC

Flawless facial hair remover

Great little machine starting using it straight away and very pleased with the results will be recommending it to my friends . Will be looking forward to purchasing your other products

Purchased in December 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.99.

Pinkie4
Pinkie4Sydney Surrounds, NSW

It's a razor...

It's a razor, just like a mans electric razor. But this we can keep in our handbag in case we forget to shave or feel a stubble. Whip it out of the handbag and tidy up... love it!

Purchased in December 2020.

Did not enjoy

I purchased and was initially disappointed that it did shave as finely as i would have liked. I then had to stop using it as it caused a pimple outbreak on my face. When the hair did grow back it was longer than previously and much darker

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Dani
DaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works exactly like it should

Painless,effective and easy to remove facial hair and the light is great.doesn’t irritate the skin at all and leaves skin feeling smooth. Looks stylish and discreet to carry and was inexpensive too. I think it’s unfair to compare to waxing because it’s not the same thing. I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in November 2020 at Shaver Shop Online store for $30.00.

Rose M.
Rose M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flawless rubbish

Don't waste your money ladies, it's not worth it. It doesn't pull the hair out, it cuts it, so regrowth is dark and blunt. It doesn't do what waxing does, am so dissapointed in this product!

Purchased in September 2020 for $13.99.

Milly
MillyPerth, WA

Hair regrowth after waxing is soft after using Flawless hair regrowth is bristly.

I used to wax the fine soft hair on upper lip and chin every 3 weeks. I didn't even notice any regrowth for 2weeks. I decided to try Flawless as I've grown sensitive to waxing and have a tender red blotchy face for a day or so. Flawless removes hair ok but I had to use it twice a day to keep the same results as waxing, which irritates after a few days and instead of my usual soft hair growth, the regrowth was bristly. It feels like this because natural hair tapers at the end and flawless cuts the hair ends bluntly. I will probably go back to waxing and tolerate the temporary irritation.

Purchased in June 2020 for $30.00.

Not recommended

I bought Flawless to catch the odd growth and that has been a big mistake. After using Flawless I have a lot of down (fine hair) growing with more growth than when I started using the product. I have thrown in the bin.

It removes hair really well and does a perfect job of stimulating a lot more hair growth.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer for $39.00.

TERRIBLE

Hair grows back thick and spiky now! May aswell have used a razor! Worst product ever!
Don't use! Hopefully you read reviews BEFORE using it. Not after, like I did.

Purchased in April 2020 for $20.00.

Marie
MarieAdelaide

Not perfect but pretty darn good.

Marlene Rule
Marlene Ruleasked

Does this work and does the growth come back thicker and darker

Debbie S.
Debbie S.asked

Mines broken where can I send I purchased November

Kez
Kezasked

I like the idea of this, but I’ve bought 2 over time and they both Stop & Start. I never know if it’s going to work or not! I do blow the hair out all the time, but it won’t work! If they can make a good quality one, I’d get that, but I wouldn’t recommend it.

Features:

• The Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover is a rotary shaver that’s designed for removing women’s facial hair.
  • It’s advertised as being able to instantly and painlessly remove hair without causing any redness or irritation, making it suitable for those with sensitive skin.
  • The manufacturer claims that the electric shaver won’t cause shaved hair to grow back thicker.
  • A lipstick shaped container and device lets you discreetly carry the shaver around.
  • This product is dermatologist approved.
  • It costs $39.99 and has a 1-year warranty.

What did reviewers think?

Reviews were mixed on the Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover. While some people found that it left no trace of hair and left their skin feeling smooth, others found that it didn’t get close enough to the skin and left the shaved area feeling stubbly.

Reviewers did however appreciate that the shaver was completely painless, and didn’t cause any skin irritation. They also loved the compact design of the product, and how easily it fit into even small bags.

Some reviewers left a negative review based on the fact that it didn’t pull their facial hair from the root, however this product is clearly listed as an electric shaver, not as an epilator. We’ve however still noted the fact that it can cause hair to grow back thicker (as is the case with most shavers) as a pain point, as the product is advertised as not doing that.