Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle CPAP SPSCAA

Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle CPAP SPSCAA

See the Best Health Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Best machine on the market

I had a Phillips dream station but the f&p machine is by far, better. I highly recommend the Fisher & Paykel sleep style as it is more efficient and very quiet when running…… I rate it 9/10

Purchased in June 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $1,300.00.

Paul
PaulGippsland, VIC

Has changed my life - I cant live without it

I have had one of these since Nov 2020 due to sleep apnea. It has improved my mental capacity and ability to think clearer during the day. My ability to stay aware longer has improved my quality of life

Purchased in November 2020 at Gippsland sleep.

andrewkadfp
andrewkadfpSouth East Queensland, QLD

It works but so do leg calipers

"Had" to buy one of these as I am a snorer.
I have been told I don't snore any more but the air gushing through the pump makes it impossible to share a bed.
The mask feels so claustrophobic that I hate going to bed..
If I ever lived alone it would be in the bin....

Purchased in June 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $1,600.00.

Jan Davidse
Jan DavidseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Regret swapping from Resmed

Firstly the straps on my full face mask fell apart and I had to make home repairs. (I was trapped in southern Africa where access to a CPAP provider was impossible).
Secondly the blue-tooth connection to my phone kept failing, and still does in Australia.
The hose to my mask is more rigid to what I am used to and effects my mask fit as I am a restless sleeper.

Purchased in February 2020.

Health Products

Find out how Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle CPAP SPSCAA compares to other Health Products

James B.
James B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product, it's a dream to use

I have been using my sleep style for a year now and what a great machine it is. So easy to use and super quiet. The data is great and access from the app is good, cannot rate this machine higher. So simple and easy to use and the build quality is great

Purchased at CPAP Direct for $1,450.00.

Whistling noise drives me crazy

The machine makes a loud whistling noise from the filter space. The company replaced my machine under warranty, but the new machine does the same thing. Being such a light sleeper, I fear that I will never be successful with therapy.

Purchased in November 2020 for $2,900.00.

Outstanding

Purchased in October 2019.

m.h shin
m.h shinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is great to use but but....

I was using Fisher & Paykel as trial which I was happy to use this compact Cpap machine, easy to handle and not noisy. However on a third day machine didn't work at all and this lady at Cpap Victoria said I didn't follow the instruction properly that was why it was broken. This lady made me feel guilty "this is new one we never had the problem" I said " I will pay it" but I haven't heard yet since last week. By the way they don't have other trial machine at all, even other brand which is shame.
The other lady [name removed] is amazing.

Purchased in November 2019 at CPAP Victoria.

Replace, replace, replace

I had the previous version of this machine and it had to be repaired 3 times under warranty. The fourth time it had to be replaced and since they no longer manufactured it I was given this one. Less than 1-year later the heating plate for the humidifier stopped working but the manufacturer will not honor their warranty if the machine has been replaced. So I am stuck with a CPAP without a humidifier unless if I shell out all of the cost for a new one myself. In addition, I use the nasal masks and the thin plastic hooks on the top of the mask rarely last more than 4 months and my insurance will only cover 2 masks a year. The one benefit to this mask is they do have a 3-month warranty on them.

Purchased in July 2015.

Matt
Matt

I have tested many, but this one is the best!

After testing 3 different devices, I bought the F&O icon Auto more than 10 years ago. It was a great machine. After 7 years it started to get a bit noisier and I decided to try the new DreamStation. That instrument was a total disappointment as it is very noisy and changes the noise frequency during normal breathing. I had to write it off and bought a new icon auto which is still going very well. However, as I could buy a new machine heavily subsidised through my health insurance, I decided to buy the new SleepStyle auto. It is an amazing machine. It is basically noise free and even my wife is very impressed. Best investment I have made in a long time!

Purchased in October 2019 at The CPAP Clinic for $1,600.00.

Jim W.
Jim W.South East Queensland, QLD

Warranty replacement after 1 year

Purchased in January 2018 at Local Pharmacy for $2,200.00.

Very shady company

After 5 years the machine just stop, I did some research on my fisher paykell Icon they have a recall on them when I called the manufacturer they said the recall is over and my machine will not be cover under warranty. I did let them know my disappointment and they told me the machine has lifespan of 5 years and not to worry after 5 years health Canada will pay for a new machine. I let them know I wasn't happy with their response, Fisher paykell are using the Canadian system they know that health Canada will cover most of the cost after 5 years. Shame shame I will never buy their product ever again.

Purchased in January 2014 at Prorest for $1,000.00.

Mario
Mario

I am very happy with my new Resned machine, it is a way superior machine than Fisher paykell

Dominic
DominicPerth

F&P Icon auto

Brilliant machine, until one day a couple of years down the road when it decides that it doesn't want to work anymore. Beware, it's a well known problem. The display and controls just go dead

Purchased in February 2015 for $850.00.

Be Linda
Be LindaIllawarra, NSW

Great machine, but no sleep data available

Purchased in October 2018 for $1,890.00.

Disappointing.