See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gail A.

Gail A.Central Queensland, QLD

Gladstone FlooringXtra

Very good service from FlooringXtra in Gladstone Qld. The team were helpful and informative, choosing the carpet and underlay was straight forward with the great help I received from Jess. I would definitely deal with them again. Gail.

Christine

Professional Organization-From start to Finish-Lawnton

Gavin

GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet - Molendinar store

Great service from start to finish. I popped into the showroom on a Tuesday and had a discussion with Anthony on options, he measured and quoted the following day and then installation was done a week later by Peter, a very friendly and helpful guy. Easy all the way and at the best price we received.

Lor

LorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our floor!

Dealt with Lawnton Store, Queensland. The experience was a pleasure from start to finish with a great price and superb job at the end to compliment our new house. We have dealt with the same sales consultant for flooring in other properties we built and will always go back. Thank you and keep up the great service!

Stacy

StacySouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend Morayfield store!

Highly recommend! From initial appointment with Harry in store to then laying the flooring. Everything was done to a high standard & I was happy with the entire process. Love my flooring!

DISAPPOINTED

DISAPPOINTEDSydney, NSW

Never Again!!

Carpet + Hybrid Floor
My carpet installation was delayed by 6 weeks. Only once I paid the deposit did they tell me about the delay.
In the meantime they had leveled out my kitchen floor, in preparation of Hybrid flooring.
I had to change everything because of delay with carpet.
I had made my deposit and they decided to keep more money then they had quoted for the kitchen floor. I was told by them that it was because I didn’t go ahead with the whole job. Absolutely rubbish.
I will never be using flooring xtra again!!
Complete dishonest, a complete rip off and a horrible way of doing business!!!!

Worst Service Ever Received

In the Mandurah Store, I recently experienced a horrible sales man. He was rude & unhelpful. It was an effort to help me apparently and he made sure I knew about it.

Colene F.

Colene F.South East Queensland, QLD

Flooring Xtra Browns Plains was great!

The team a Flooring Xtra Browns Plains was great. They provided a great quote and samples. Easy to deal with and laying team was courteous and efficient. Thanks Flooring Xtra my new carpet looks great.

mat

matSouth East Queensland, QLD

awesome job

Job well done, prompt, on time and good quality thoroughly recommended I will be using these guys again. price was right, the whole process was easy and stress free. Thanks

Glynis

GlynisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just love our new vinyl planking from grahams xtra flooring. Molendiner.the guys did an awsome job. Very professional.

Best job laying vinyl planking
Great service and price
Highly recommend
Guys did an awsome job. On time and cleaned up afterwards
Thanks jason and scotty and partner
Product is perfect
Looks amazing

Kaye n Jim

Kaye n JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful product and perfect installation

Purchased Quickstep Eligna laminate flooring together with Quickstep Quietstep Combilay underlay. Both the product are well made especially the underlay was excellent for my apartment as we are living on the 1st floor. The installation was perfect as every little details were done perfectly with lots of TLC. We are so happy dealing with Xtra flooring. They were good and accommodating and meet all our requirements. The installer was very professional, on-time and yet very attentive to details. It was a very pleasant journey for us and very, very happy with the results. Thank you Flooring Xtra. We definitely recommend highly the company, the products and the installation.

jemeraldo2000AU

Scratched by the time we moved the furniture back

This flooring is sold as being durable and hard wearing with a 25yr warranty, and yet it has multiple scratches within weeks of being laid - weeks being how long it has taken us to lay new floors and carpet through the house, new skirting boards and a coat of paint and finally replace rugs and furniture. The house will soon be put on the market and we have no interest in repeating the entire process (except for the carpet) because this product is so underwhelming, however I would not recommend it to anyone and certainly won't be using it again in the next house. All I can say is no wonder it was reduced.

jemeraldo2000

The house is weeks away from being put on the market, we're not making any further changes.

Marianna Wollongong

Marianna WollongongIllawarra, NSW

Brilliant Service

Ben runs a very professional service. He was prompt, courteous and kept me fully informed of the progress.
I am very pleased with the finished work. I would be very comfortable recommending Ben for any job.

Excellent service and product

The staff at Hoppers Crossing, Victoria quickly sourced (interstate) sufficient product to match that previously installed in our lounge (the shade is no longer made). The installation was organized quickly and efficiently, and installed by an outstanding skilled professional with minimum inconvenience to us. We are delighted with the result. Congratulations to the whole team.

Worst experience ever

I should have known better when the owner told me he was an ex real estate agent. I will never ever deal through flooring extra again. Worst experience in renovating I have ever had. I have renovated many houses and never had a worse experience. The story would be too long to explain just trust me DO NIT DO IT. The quality of the job was THE WORST I have ever experienced. AFTER SALE SERVICE even worse.

Not happy JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Did not meet expectations

Don’t go there!!!!

Terrible follow up customer service
My layer was rude said my area was pig dressed in a white coat
When asked to come back to check lifting as it needed more trim he said this would be the last time he would come before he even looked at the area
Was told by Manager before he even saw what problem was that I would have to pay for fix
Was then told by layer that wrong vinyl was used
Please don’t go there
Good if no problems

Fantastic product...fantastic service

Flooring xtra Collingwood were absolutely wonderful. Fantastic product and we cannot fault their service and professionalism. The installers did such a great job. We are thrilled with the end result. Thank you!!!

Flooring X.Flooring Xtra

Fantastic product. Excellent installation and workmanship.

Just had timber flooring installed in my kitchen. The staff at the Brighton store were super professional and the installer’s workmanship was first rate. He was on time, his work beautiful and I’m super happy with the whole job.

Liz O

Liz Oasked

Has anyone used verplank flooring? If so is it any good

WendyF

WendyFasked

In February last year we had vinyl planks laid. Very pleased with the service and the look of the final job. Our problem appeared when the weather got very cold. We weren’t home, so no heating. On our return we found gaps in the abutting joins wide enough to insert a knife. The local business is prepared to replace the planks with gaps. I am not convinced this won’t happen again and am interested to hear if others have experienced this? Thanks

wayne
wayne

Hello Wendy,
Did you use the Hybrid planks? The ones that click together? Can I ask what state u live in?
Did you glue the planks or loose lay . Sorry for all the questions but we are looking to put down 200m2 and I can't afford to make a wrong decision. MT

Glenn

Glennasked

I came to your Newstead office Monday afternoon and it’s shut. Why?

Get an answer from our members and Flooring Xtra representatives

Flooring Xtra Wallpaper

Flooring Xtra Wallpaper

Flooring Xtra Blinds & Window Furnishings

Flooring Xtra Blinds & Window Furnishings

CategoryServices and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring CompaniesServices and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring CompaniesServices and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring CompaniesServices and Timber Flooring CompaniesServices and Timber Flooring CompaniesServices and Carpet Flooring CompaniesServicesServices and Home Decor ShopsServices and Blind & Shutter Shops