4.3

• Floor Types Purchased

Michael S.

Michael S.Perth, WA

Pleased to recommend Flooring Xtra

We had our whole house carpeted by Flooring Xtra Willetton with hardly any stress whatsoever. We were anxious about how hard this would be but David's friendly and helpful manner made this a very smooth experience. We put this off for so long and now cannot believe it has all happened so seamlessly. Should have embarked on this exercise much earlier. Thank you.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

Happy Customers - Bundall Flooring Xtra

As first time renovators, we could not have stumbled across a better find than Bundall Flooring Xtra. Jane’s expertise, advice and incredibly friendly & obliging manner made the entire experience from selection right through to installation, an enjoyable and easy one. Their service is prompt and efficient and prices are extremely competitive. We already have people commenting on how great our carpet looks , so we’re sending them straight to Jane!

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

Exceptional Service, Quality of flooring and Layed so Professionally

The first time we entered the store we were greeted by Nathan and he’s the reason we bought from the Bundall store. Not pushy at all and listened and laughed. Samples were given to us to take home which Carpet Call wouldn’t do at all. The laying expert that we were provide with was so much of a perfectionist that it took a little longer but the finished product is exceptional

Mark S

Mark SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Phillip island cowes store - Either sell at all costs or insufficent training to staff.

I specifically asked the sales person if i could lay over particle board and was told it is fine "we do it all the time". After getting the delivery it specifically says do not lay on particle board.

I think staff may need to be retrained on product ranges.

Liz

Liz

Very satisfied carpet customer!

Really great customer service provided by Luke and co-workers at the Hornsby store. Everyone was helpful and accommodating - nothing was too much trouble.
Extremely happy with my new carpet - great job, well done all.

Nicola R.Perth, WA

Bad cut!

Flooring laid, cuts were so rough. When I asked them to redo I was told Australian standards. So disappointed and felt so ignored. Kelmscott WA avoid them, save yourself the hassle!

Flooring X.Flooring Xtra

Hi, we are extremely sorry regarding your experience. We would like to investigate this further, please send through a detailed complaint to info@flooringxtra.com.au.

Nicola R.

So ive sent you an email very detailed...no reply???

Had a visit to pick product

Had a visit to pick product! Said she would drop off larger sample and send quote! Neither happened! They don’t want our business! Very disappointed to say the least! Sad

Flooring X.Flooring Xtra

Hi Terri, we are extremely sorry regarding your experience. We would like to investigate this further, please send through a detailed complaint to info@flooringxtra.com.au.

Robert

Robert

Undetailed and very high quote that did not take into account my requirements.

I did not proceed with West Gosford branch of Flooring Xtra. Despite mentioning I wanted to keep the skirting boards, they were included as required to be installed within the quote. The initial quote had no breakdown of cost either.

Upon receiving a revised quote without the skirting board removal and replacement, the quote had not changed and was the same amount. No SQM was mentioned despite being requested making it hard to compare across other providers.

Veronica

VeronicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Far exceeded expectations!!!

The level of professionalism, pride in workmanship and quality of planks far exceeded my expectations, from the showroom to the meticulous preparation and installation. Super friendly and responsive.
I came to Collingwood Flooring Xtra on recommendations from one of my friends after having a terrible experience with another flooring company and hearing horror stories about other floor guys. Collingwood Xtra went above and beyond and I just love my floors. I felt looked after the whole way.

Excellent all round

Toukley branch. Great communication, fast and efficient service - both the office and the carpet layer. Great job and advice, reasonable costs, all done in a tight timeframe. Thanks. Would highly recommend.

Ian

IanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Flooring Xtra Toukley - great service

Peta Chaplin and the Flooring Xtra Team at Toukley provided excellent customer service from the initial in-store quote to superb installation. Good communicators, competitive pricing and installation done on time by courteous professionals with flawless clean-up.

Penny

PennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy

Just want to thank Neil at Burleigh who went out of his way to help us, after suppling so many samples, a big decision which he all the staff helped guide us through, they were exrtremely knowledgable and helpful, patience of saints. So pleased with the outcome. Thank you.

Kym T.

Kym T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding Service

Russel and Susan where extremely helpful and accomodating. They were able to guide us with product selection, calling on the combination of years of experience and great colour sense. Not only were Susan and Russel first class they were able to organise first class installers (Angela for the blinds and Frank for the carpets). We are immensely satisfied with the end result and the professionalism given by the team at Flooring Extra Albert Park. Many thanks and regards. Leanne and Kym

Con M

Con MSydney, NSW

Wonderful experience.

The service at Flooring Xtra, Dulwich Hill was excellent. Erik & Charlene could not have been more helpful. I woud certainly recommend them to all my friends. Very genuine people. A real pleasure to deal with them.

Disgruntled

DisgruntledSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful service from Phil and his team.

Job not completed and over priced. Took months to start and almost complete.....and still didn't get job done.
Would not recommended this franchise to anyone.
Phil and Amy come across as professional...But that's all.

Syd family

Syd familySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service, fantastic product, outstanding installation

After a horrible experience with another flooring company I had Flooring Xtra come and remove the damaged flooring and install amazing oak flooring. They were meticulous. Made sure they undertook moisture checks, installed high quality moisture barrier and custom hand made the stairs.
An absolute dream to work with. And the level of attention to detail and the pride take in their work is outstanding

Connie

ConniePerth, WA

Great job with friendly service

Reliable friendly service at Willetton High Road store right from the first visit, to the quick quote and the professional,friendly installation guy. Slight miscommunication in colour but Dave was very understanding and it was an easy fix. We have no hesitation in recommending this store, the lovely service and this wonderful product.

Karyn O'Dea

Karyn O'DeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jane made it happen !

Jane was referred as one of the best flooring expert on the GC . She couldn't have been more helpful and I would highly recommend, plus I have already passed on her details to a few of my clients so far. I am a real estate sales agent and so many clients look for trusted people when building or renovating their proerty's . We have layed both carpet and hybrid flooring in our home which was done with ease and professionalism. I was most impressed by how efficient and friendly Jane was. The installer was very friendly and professional too. Jane is an asset to thee business and the flooring industry!

Karen

Karen

Looks amazing

I purchased a 1 bed unit and was thinking about replacing the carpet in the bedroom. Jane came to my unit and suggesting ripping up all the carpet and replacing with vinyl planking through out. From the first appointment I was very impressed with her professional suggestions, quoting and always getting straight back to me. The process of laying was over 2 days and the end result was beautiful. I am a perfectionist and Wayne, that laid my flooring, completed a perfect job. He was polite and very helpful to deal with and I couldn’t find any faults with his work. I would highly recommend this company and highly recommend Jane who did the quotes and Wayne who laid the floor.

John - Com2

John - Com2South East Queensland, QLD

Real Trades people - done right the first time

The process for new carpet and Vinyl flooring for my commercial property was just too easy.Dealing with Anthony and the team was painless and enjoyable,. Anthony met me on site with samples, I picked them and locked in a date. The team that arrived were efficient, tidy and did a fantastic job. The new office looks great. I can;t thank the team at Flooring Xtra enough!