Flooring Xtra

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Job Satisfaction

Consumer Photos & Videos

Natasha

NatashaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Integrity

Great service - highly recommended

We had decided to remove the existing carpet from 3 bedrooms and replace it with a timber flooring similar to that which already existed in the rest of the house. After obtaining a number of quotes, Matt from Collingwood Flooring Xtra came out the cheapest by a significant margin and could also arrange installation within a week.

The installers did a fantastic job and we are delighted with the outcome. Based on our experience we could not recommend anyone more highly than Collingwood Flooring Xtra.

renaldo

renaldo

FANTASTIC

If anyone out there is looking for a great carpet company, go to Flooring Xtra at Burleigh and speak to Rod. We had fantastic service and carpet layers. Very professional company, We were very impressed and are very happy customers. A 5 star rating, well deserved. Thankyou Rod for all your help in getting that carpet in for us before xmas and keeping your word. Very much appreciated.

Cel

CelPerth, WA

I chose Mandurah branch , I already had this vinyl planking down already. But wanted to put it into my bedroom too
Love love it.
They were prompt in coming to measure. And the installer did amazing job. Very well done. I would recommend them,

Danny

Danny

Stress-free carpet buying experience

We dealt with Kenn from Willetton who was very knowledgeable about the carpet he was selling. He made our buying experience very pleasant and informative. It was an easy choice to go with Flooring Xtra for our bedroom carpets!

Looks amazing great job

The guys arrived first thing in the morning to start, worked all day and didnt stop and did an amazing job. Very neat and tidy and very professional. Highly recommended.

Response to Christine 1 star review

I write this on behalf of the Council of Owners of the Strata company, the client.
Peter didn't pass the blame, he merely refused to deal with Christine as she was abrupt and rude.
Peter and Flooring Xtra delivered a top-class job, speedily, efficiently and perfectly. Thanks, Peter!

Gail A.

Gail A.Central Queensland, QLD

Gladstone FlooringXtra

Very good service from FlooringXtra in Gladstone Qld. The team were helpful and informative, choosing the carpet and underlay was straight forward with the great help I received from Jess. I would definitely deal with them again. Gail.

Christine

Professional Organization-From start to Finish-Lawnton

Gavin

GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet - Molendinar store

Great service from start to finish. I popped into the showroom on a Tuesday and had a discussion with Anthony on options, he measured and quoted the following day and then installation was done a week later by Peter, a very friendly and helpful guy. Easy all the way and at the best price we received.

Lor

LorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our floor!

Dealt with Lawnton Store, Queensland. The experience was a pleasure from start to finish with a great price and superb job at the end to compliment our new house. We have dealt with the same sales consultant for flooring in other properties we built and will always go back. Thank you and keep up the great service!

Stacy

StacySouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend Morayfield store!

Highly recommend! From initial appointment with Harry in store to then laying the flooring. Everything was done to a high standard & I was happy with the entire process. Love my flooring!

DISAPPOINTED

DISAPPOINTEDSydney, NSW

Never Again!!

Carpet + Hybrid Floor
My carpet installation was delayed by 6 weeks. Only once I paid the deposit did they tell me about the delay.
In the meantime they had leveled out my kitchen floor, in preparation of Hybrid flooring.
I had to change everything because of delay with carpet.
I had made my deposit and they decided to keep more money then they had quoted for the kitchen floor. I was told by them that it was because I didn’t go ahead with the whole job. Absolutely rubbish.
I will never be using flooring xtra again!!
Complete dishonest, a complete rip off and a horrible way of doing business!!!!

Worst Service Ever Received

In the Mandurah Store, I recently experienced a horrible sales man. He was rude & unhelpful. It was an effort to help me apparently and he made sure I knew about it.

Colene F.

Colene F.South East Queensland, QLD

Flooring Xtra Browns Plains was great!

The team a Flooring Xtra Browns Plains was great. They provided a great quote and samples. Easy to deal with and laying team was courteous and efficient. Thanks Flooring Xtra my new carpet looks great.

mat

matSouth East Queensland, QLD

awesome job

Job well done, prompt, on time and good quality thoroughly recommended I will be using these guys again. price was right, the whole process was easy and stress free. Thanks

Glynis

GlynisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just love our new vinyl planking from grahams xtra flooring. Molendiner.the guys did an awsome job. Very professional.

Best job laying vinyl planking
Great service and price
Highly recommend
Guys did an awsome job. On time and cleaned up afterwards
Thanks jason and scotty and partner
Product is perfect
Looks amazing

Kaye n Jim

Kaye n JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful product and perfect installation

Purchased Quickstep Eligna laminate flooring together with Quickstep Quietstep Combilay underlay. Both the product are well made especially the underlay was excellent for my apartment as we are living on the 1st floor. The installation was perfect as every little details were done perfectly with lots of TLC. We are so happy dealing with Xtra flooring. They were good and accommodating and meet all our requirements. The installer was very professional, on-time and yet very attentive to details. It was a very pleasant journey for us and very, very happy with the results. Thank you Flooring Xtra. We definitely recommend highly the company, the products and the installation.

jemeraldo2000AU

Scratched by the time we moved the furniture back

This flooring is sold as being durable and hard wearing with a 25yr warranty, and yet it has multiple scratches within weeks of being laid - weeks being how long it has taken us to lay new floors and carpet through the house, new skirting boards and a coat of paint and finally replace rugs and furniture. The house will soon be put on the market and we have no interest in repeating the entire process (except for the carpet) because this product is so underwhelming, however I would not recommend it to anyone and certainly won't be using it again in the next house. All I can say is no wonder it was reduced.

jemeraldo2000

The house is weeks away from being put on the market, we're not making any further changes.