Ford Mondeo

Ford Mondeo

MB, MA, MD, MC

See the Best Cars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nick_S

Nick_SSydney, NSW

Great car. Fast, reliable, spacious, comfortable, great on fuel.

TransmissionDual-Clutch (DCT)
BoughtNew

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Started out as great vehicle, but now...

• +1

Purchased in February 2018 at Byrne Ford for $33,000.00.

TransmissionDual-Clutch (DCT)
Year2016
Comfort

LOVE this Superstar Car!!!

Love love love our Ford Mondeo! Had this car for over 5 years and it has NOT ONCE let us down. Only been to the mechanic once of twice for minor issues. Great family car too. Massive boot! Highly recommended!!!

Purchased in March 2013 for $10,000.00.

Year2009
Grahame.N

Grahame.NTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Amazing vehicle

My Mondeo would have to be one of the nicest car's I have driven. It's very smooth powerful and quite loads of room for passengers and in the boot fantastic car to own.

Purchased in February 2019 for $41,000.00.

BoughtNew
Year2018

Jessta

JesstaPerth, WA

Brilliant and so smooth and quiet.

Bought the Titanium MY 18.75 model last week and what a fantastic decision it was. This car is so nice to drive, smooth, quiet and powerful. What this car does not include should be on the list. Voice recognition is outstanding and seamlessly connects to my mobile phone within seconds of starting. Safety features are incredible. Can't wait to finish working out all the gadgets and how they function. Very under rated car and should definitely be pushed much harder by Ford. Love it.

Purchased in February 2019.

Year2018

Sheree.G

Sheree.GWestern Australia

Absolutely the best car ever!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Narelle Sneddon

Narelle SneddonAdelaide

Beautiful car to drive

I love my car it’s awesome reliable lovely to drive couldn’t be happier leather interior, its a turbo diesel drives smooth and also has a sunroof I could not of asked for a better car i love showing it off it sticks to the road and has awesome performance must have

BadgeTDCi
Date PurchasedDec 2018

Bobby Boardshorts

Bobby BoardshortsMelbourne

Hidden gem of a car

My first Modeo wagon was back in 2010 and this is my third one(renew every 3 years) and the best so far. This car has excellent road handling, heaps of torque, all the bells & whistles you need in a car such as
-easy to use touch screen with no fuss sat nav
-alloy wheels
-driving lights
-huge cargo space
-usb ports
-great sound system
- parking sensors
The list goes on. I also occasionally drive my wife’s Audi and this car comes pretty close for comparison to drive.
I do approx 45,000 kms a year and have had no issues with any of my Mondeo’s.
If your looking to buy a wagon just take it for a drive, you wont be disappointed.

BadgeAmbiente
Date PurchasedDec 2016

Wayne

WayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great vehicle .. early Mondeo tarnished this one for no reason

We had a 2009 petrol Mondeo for 6 years and only problem was manifold swirl flap solinoids went faulty with a code coming up . Cost was $150 to replace. That also increased the performance of the engine too. Please of leg room in the back and a very generous hatch area.

BadgeTrend
Date PurchasedJan 2003
Iron man

Iron manGREVILLIA

Performance advantages

I think it's very good in terms of performance, and it's very quiet
I love the interiors, the only thing that's not enough is the internal space
Clutch joint point is very good grasp, but the various stalls are relatively smooth. Car steering power is just right, but there are auxiliary parking and other intelligent systems, parking in a bit effortless, security greatly improved.

BadgeST
Engine Size2.0L Petrol
Date PurchasedApr 2015

Johnnie

JohnnieAdelaide

Great car!

Been an amazing car. No issues at all. Love it and will keep this car for a long time. Drives really well. Comfortable on long trips. Heaps of room. Highly recommend it.Made in Belgium by Ford. Europeans know how to build cars. Nice styling and shape.Cannot believe no issues in 9 years.

BadgeXR5 Turbo
TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedFeb 2009

HarryGopal

HarryGopalLaunceston, TAS

Love this beauty.

Well I have always been a Mondeo Man. Used it in UK for more than 5 years, use this beauty down under. No major problems. I drive around in Tasmania so sometime cold starts gives me a knocking sound. But after 15 minutes drive it goes off otherwise its a brilliant vehicle. Good average 6L/100 KM in highways and urban driving gives me around 7.4/100 KM. Love to drive this European/American beauty in Australian roads.

Date PurchasedJun 2011

Joe nguyen

Joe nguyenSydney, NSW

Best car I’ve driven or owned

BadgeZetec TDCi
Date PurchasedMay 2018

azure105

azure105

Underrated car, such a pleasure to drive

Date PurchasedJul 2017

sendle sucks

sendle sucksChilders

What a great car

We have for many years bought ford focus cars as they were very good but this year we decided to buy a Mondeo and we are truly very very happy with it .I love everything about it and it goes very well (petrol turbo not diesel turbo )
After driving it now for close on 6 months the only thing I don't like is the auto headlight dipping and I am sure that if I read up i will find a way to stop this making it in my eyes perfect

BadgeTrend
Date PurchasedJan 2018
Dazza

Dazza

Transmission is faulty put in park and rolls forward, put in reverse and rolls forward

Not happy with ford vehicles in general because of problems I’ve had with 2015 kuga replacement motor replacement transmission which I had to pay for it and 40 didn’t want to know about it and didn’t answer my phone calls. Disappointed and forward seven forwards in the last 12 years and will never buy forwards again, what the hell, Ford are going downhill. Which I had to pay for and ford didn’t want to know about it and didn’t answer my phone calls.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Nice

I personally think that the car I chose to buy was a far more superior drive to even the newer ones I looked at. Performance is on tap, handling a little heavy, but I like that in a car. Hardly know it’s a diesel until you clock 900ks and still have room to move. Interior is hands on, easy to reach and navigate. Only dislike in this model/ year is where the window switches are located. Behind/ underneath door armrest. A little ‘ out of the way’ but 1st world problem. Being 6’2”, legroom is fantastic front and rear.

BadgeZetec TDCi
Date PurchasedMar 2018

Mick Dobee

Mick DobeeSydney, NSW

It never actually let me down on the side of the street, but it has way too many issues - STAY AWAY!

Date PurchasedMay 2012

Molly

MollyAdelaide

Amazing

Well I can’t brag enough about my ford Mondeo sedan 2017. 6 months old and it is a dream to drive. The safety features is what I liked most initially. But since driving it and I only recently put it in sports suspension and sports mode that I was blow away. The adaptive cruise is also amazing. I have alwYs driven Camry. But I won’t go back.

BadgeTitanium EcoBoost
Engine Size2.0L Turbo Petrol
Date PurchasedJul 2017

Scottmcs

ScottmcsBirkdale

Great driving car

Well after much consideration what to buy after my Ford territory I bought the Ford Mondeo titanium wagon. Hard to find to test drive but hunted and found one.
I was not disappointed. Beautiful to drive, comfortable and quiet. But best of all the diesel engine does not have that terrible hesitation on take off that the territory had.
It's lacking a row of seats and some ground clearance but I only used the 3rd row in the territory about 10 times.
Plenty of electronics if that's your thing.
Worth the money if your looking for a$50000 station wagon.
No issues. But the AC could be cooler in the hot temps.

Date PurchasedJan 2017