Frameless Glass Pool Fencing

Frameless Glass Pool Fencing

Sorob

SorobRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfection

Brendan was so much help never had that experience before most companies take your money and thats it but not Brendan he follow up on any question and help you in any way

jssc80

jssc80Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service & fast delivery

Brendan was extremely helpful and made the whole experience painless; he was more than happy to take my call and answer any questions i had regarding installation. I placed my order on the Wednesday and had everything delivered on the Monday - that's 2 business days for a fence! Definitely recommend you give them a go.

Excellent service

Great to work with, nothing was a problem, always answered the phone and happy to give advice. Order delivered quickly with no dramas. All ordered items intact. Easy to follow instructions

Exactly as ordered.v good quality

Great to deal with. Competitive price and good quality. Delivery is fast. It’s great the way you send them a rough diagram and they the. Send you the list of bits you need.

Great website

Very helpful, online calculator works perfectly. They were contactable over the phone for extra help. Fast delivery. The fence was easy to install and looks very professional, would definitely recommend them

Renee

ReneeSydney, NSW

Fast service

Ordered the glass panels and they arrived within 24 hours. Clear communication from Brendan and ready advice to help with installation. Friendly and reliable service I would recommend to anyone.

Lesley Stares

Lesley StaresOcean Reef

Good product and excellent service

The online order process works well and the order was delivered within a few days. Excellent communications from Brendan and the product quality is good. I would have no problem recommending Frameless Glass Pool Fencing to others.

Janelle

Fantastic product and service!

So happy with the whole process. Brendan was very helpful and efficient and the product is excellent. I can’t fault a thing. We are extremely happy with Frameless Glass Pool Fencing I would highly recommend them.

Excellent Service

Service received was first class and personal. Collection of my order was easy and all the product was top quality. Prices are very competitive. I highly recommend this business as a place to buy anything associated with pool fencing.

Saved thousands

I am a regular customer with these guys and I get the same consistent 5 star service every time. Couldn't be happier. I will continue buying all of my glass pool fence jobs from them.

Connor

Connorasked

These guys seem pretty good. Is the website www.fgpf.com.au or is it a different site?

John
John

Yes - ring the mobile number and you will speak direct with the owner if you have any questions about their products, he is very helpful. JOHN

Janelle

Sure is! I dealt with Brendan in Sydney. He was fantastic.

JonoH
JonoH

Yep. I ordered from https://www.fgpf.com.au/shop-online/ and materials arrived the next day. Spoke to Brendan on the mobile about some installation tips and he was very helpful.

Get an answer from our members and Frameless Glass Pool Fencing representatives