Faith Restored

After difficulties in facilitating my balloon flight booking request, Freeman X refunded my purchase in full. I was then able to book elsewhere. Thanks team - faith restored!

Carl

Carl

Ripped Off

Marissa

MarissaAuckland

Never again, thieves!!!!!

They should not be in business

They are quick to take your money but not so quick to provide customer service. They lie when they say they will call you back to confirm within 48 hours. They never, ever call or return calls. Worst customer service I've ever experienced. They could not secure their provider for a fishing trip I bought for my husband, we were given another provider's name but they did not provide the new captain our contact details. I see all their apology answers in the review...trust me, those are not heartfelt. Never again.

Lack of customer service

Martine Lefebvre
Martine Lefebvre

I have been calling you to resolve the issue, took almost a year. If after all my calls you have not learned anything.....You are truly not worth it, in more ways than one.

unhappy

unhappy

Dont bother

I brought a racing pack for my husbands birthday, i paid the extra for it to be sent via registed post. After 2 weeks it still hasnt come. I had to ring the bank to get my money returned that takes 55 days. They claimed they sent it but couldnt give me a registed post number. They were very unhelpful. PLEASE dont use this company, they are dodgy and have no intention of ever sending you they item you paid for.

have no intention of ever sending you the item you paid for

Worst Company Ever

I am giving this company 1 star because I can't go lower.
My voucher expired after 6 months and not the normal 12. Ruined my birthday present!
Staff were very unhelpful and unaccommodating, do yourself a favour and never use this company.
Read all the reviews, they can't be wrong.

Unhelpful, uncaring thieves

Laura

LauraMelbourne

Waste of Money- Wont honor a voucher expired after 6 months!

Recieved 4 Horse riding vouchers as a gift. They were a few weeks over expiry as I assumed most experience vouchers are valid 12 months. Only provided 6 months and refused to be flexible once I realised. Worth over 500.00. Thanks FreemanX for making my birthday memorable and effectively stealing $$$

Awesome experience

I did a bungy jump from FreemanX, it was an amazing experience, loved it! Definitely worth while despite one being petrified of heights it was insane! I was also happy with the level of service of booking with them. I would recommend FreemanX and the bungy to anyone, don't be afraid and face your fears!!!

FreemanXExperienceFreemanX

Hey MGoodwell - we are glad to hear you had an awesome experience with us! We hope you've done a few more bungy jumps to keep the adrenaline pumping! Just can't beat that feeling :)

Fantastic Skydive

The skydive in Sydney was simply incredible, the staff was friendly and they calmed my nerves! I booked the Skydive through FreemanX and found it easy to book, helpful and with knowledgeable, friendly staff, easy hassle free payment and booking, and great communication. I will be using FreemanX again! :)

FreemanXExperienceFreemanX

Hey CThomas - we are glad to hear your experience with our team was flawless and that your jump went well! We couldn't ask for more, hope we see you back for more adrenaline-rushing, life-changing experiences!

Ruined our Hens day

They are inflexible and don't deliver

Shocking company promising the world and getting out of it anyway they can!

My husband received one of these experiences for his 40th birthday only to be told it was invalid after 6 months! The company didn't even try to help us when it came to redeeming the voucher. As far as they were concerned it wasn't their problem anymore, When questioned about the 12 month expiry it states on the website, they were unable to comment.. All our attempts at emails were ignored.

It seems to be a company that doesn't care about customer satisfaction

Total waste of money

bambi665

bambi665Brisbane

Waste of money!

Waste of money.. Hired a fat-o-gram for my partners birthday..
she was over an hr late & instead of "entertaining guests for 15min+" she was there three minutes!

Wasn't even that fat, however was 70+ years old

Have nothing else to add except this company is a load of rubbish!

Worst $300 ever wasted

BET

BETAU

Be very careful before you book.

bad choice, no refunds, even when day confirmed

Dishonest,unprofessional

I booked Freemanx for my hens night and they asked for the full amount in advance which i was happy to pay.On the day of the hens night,their agency www.spa-angels.com.au
emailed me and said that one of their therapist has canceled and that they have to only send one .I asked for a refund and they said no we dont give refund eventhough it wasnt my fault.They said they will send the one therapist for a longer period but then it meant us canceling dinner.Anyway the one therapit had time to only do 6 out of 8 of us and when i asked for my money for the other 2,the manager from spa angle said they wont refund any money what happened is happened,unprofessional and dishonest I WONT reccomond them to anyone