Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

3.2

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointing

Took three goes of hard rubbing to remove my (lightly applied) makeup. I have fine, line free, mature skin. I used good quality makeup remover pads and saturated the first one, so used plenty of product. I could still see makeup after two tries and had to use a third one to try to get the remaining makeup. Really poor product.

Purchased in June 2020.

Bonnie

BonnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

So greatfull to find this product

I love this product, I think it should be in every person makeup bag, I use a makeup wipe. Then i use this do get the long lasting makeup i have on. Its so go i can just do to bed if i wanted to .

Purchased in March 2020 for A$8.99.

Irina

IrinaSydney, NSW

Does the job

I didn't love this product but it does the job. It takes full make up off easily but doesn't entirely clear the make up away so I use another cleanser after. It doesn't leave skin feeling dry which is nice but can leave skin feeling too oily if you have combination to oily skin.

Make-Up Removers

Find out how Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water compares to other Make-Up Removers

Vivaliciouschic

VivaliciouschicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My everyday staple for the past 2 years now

Purchased in August 2019 at Priceline for A$11.99.

ANGIE C

ANGIE CQueensland, 4124

Wipe Off

Am suitably impressed with Garnier Micellar Cleansing 25 Wipes (sensitive skin). This product certainly removed the excess impurities off my face (e.g. waterproof mascara) and wherever I wiped my skin, although it left my face feeling slightly tacky after use. The adhesive tab design works brilliantly in preventing this product from drying out. Please note this product is not 'labelled' as a make-up removal wipe although make-up is mentioned as an impurity.

Purchased at Coles $2.50 (discounted price - Jan 2019)

[+] Fragrance and Alcohol free
[-]

FYI; I also tried "Garnier Gentle Make-Up Remover 25 Wipes (dry skin) effective on waterproof make-up". Removal of my waterproof mascara proved not so effective.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for A$2.50.

LovetheNet

LovetheNetAustralian Capital Territory

Rubbish

Certainly did not remove eye makeup. Had to use at least two pads to remove makeup which was really hard work - waste of money! TV add is misleading. Would not recommend it.

anna

annaperth

Love it

Removes makeup easily. Dose leave an odd feeling after which i prefer to wash my face with water after.
Very good considering price, often half price at coles or priceline

Nicola

NicolaVictoria

I agree waste of money

Sheesh it really stings you're eyes also it didn't remove all my make up and made my skin sore. Would use tap water (warm) has the same effect as this stuff except my eyes wouldn't be blood shot!
Wouldn't use again or recommended.

Love this !!!

Normally I use baby wipes to get rid of makeup then I wash my face with a face wash. But this did the trick - it got rid of eye makeup so easily, it got rid of makeup much better than wipes or a face wash and it even got rid of my pimples ! LOVE THIS !!!!!

Make-Up Removers

annielou

annielouSydney, NSW

Takes makeup off but not mascara

Found it quite watery and went through a lot of pads to cleanse the face. Not recommended for taking off mascara but seemed to work oK with foundation, etc. I have used the eye makeup remover with the oil in it and it is excellent.

Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of money

Doesn't work, you will still need to use another cleanser to get mascara off. It is like water and is about as effective. TV ad is obviously very very photoshopped!! Don't buy.