91% · 626 · 9%

Ciaobella
CiaobellaSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Excellent service, fast response, on time and solved any issues

Very impressed with the great service provided by Globalrez. When the original quoted AC wouldn't fit through the manhole, Gary quickly quoted me 2 alternatives. The installers arrived on time, used dropsheets, solved a few issues with no complaints and cleaned up after themselves. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Piers Lauder
Piers LauderSydney, NSW

Excellent install

I needed a small airconditioner for a sunny back room, and the 2KW Mitsubishi Heavy Industries unit was a perfect fit. GlobalRez were great - prompt and reasonable quote, timely install, good communication throughout. Highly recommended.
Happy shopper
Happy shopperSydney, NSW3 posts

Refreshing to experience such professionalism

So easy to deal with. All my questions were answered promptly, and politely ahead of the installation.
The installers worked as a well drilled team, one overseeing all the work. Yep, he did check everything. They were very professional and polite. I was consulted with the tricky decisions and ended up with a very neat installation. Anthony provided a demo of how to operate it and they were in and out in a few hours as if they were never there. Very efficient indeed. The air conditioner works well and I am very happy.
Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

roscoe120403
roscoe120403Sydney, NSW

Outstanding!

One of the best companies we have dealt with. Accomodating to our needs, and exdcellent suggestions. Happy to stage the installation as we required. Excellent price, good follow-up and service, excellent, professional, polite and clean trades. Don't go with anyone else!!
Simon
SimonSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend

Was able to have the air con unit installed the day after I called. Very good communication. Very happy with the price quoted.

The installer of the air con unit was very professional, cleaned after every stage, answered any questions I had, and thorough with his work. Very happy with the installation.

I will definitely be using Globalrez again.

Mark J.
Mark J.

Excellent service. Quality product

For a fair price, installation of a quality air conditioner was completed swiftly and professionally. I have no hesitation recommending this firm. They stood by their fixed price. Most impressive.
Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic and perfect ducted system installed by Globalrez

We are so happy to have Globalrez install our new ducted system in and remove the old system from our house. Fantastic and professional service from the Globalrez team, thanks so much for a great job well done so quickly installed and arrange and friendly at all times. Highly recommend Globalrez .
George
GeorgeSydney Surrounds, NSW

A/C Install

It pays to get at least 2-3 quotes to compare, almost paid $2200 more than I should a good quote from Globalrez. A professional outfit from initial contact with Gary at the office to the installation by Shane of Three split units he installed for me, I cannot recommend Shane's professionalism and quality of workmanship highly enough.

Highly recommended.

Tracy Barrell OAM PLY
Tracy Barrell OAM PLYRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic experience

The whole experience with the company was excellent. The quote was a fair price for what I got installed. Great communication, installation was fantastic and professional. I loved that they cleaned everything up and they were all cheerful happy workers and office contacts as well. Best experience of getting ducted for the first time after years of having a wall mount.
Toni
ToniSydney4 posts

Fantastic

So glad to have globalrez install again, I have now had 2 split air conditioner units installed by Gary and Globalrez. I recently saw an advertisement on Facebook for installation with the Mitsubishi cash back offer but wasn’t comfortable with company when they came out even though they were $200 cheaper than globalrez. I went with Gary and Globalrez as I had had another unit installed 3 years ago and was happy. Shane came out today and was very professional and clean and I am very pleased with the result. Happy to recommend Globalrez to anyone looking for an air conditioner.
Corrine
CorrineSydney24 posts

Unit install

Gary arranged the Insta very quickly less than a week from first contract to having it in. Shane was the installer that attended and was brilliant. Arrived in time. Was fast and professional and cleaned up once finished. Great service all round.
EngJ
EngJHornsby2 posts

Can't ask for more in respect of services

From the time I get a quote for a Mitsubishi multi-headed split reverse air-con from Gary to inspection by Ash and installation by Logan and Max, I can't praise their services, courtesy, knowledge, and good response and communication, enough. Thank you everyone for the excellent work. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an air-con.
Phillip
Phillip2 posts

Another happy customer

Very happy with the Mitsubishi Bronte series air conditioner we bought at Globalrez.
Gary and the guys who installed the unit (forgot their names) are fantastic. Great service. Would be happy to recommend them to friends and relatives
CWW
CWW

Thank you!!!

Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Gary and Shane for an amazing install job. Shane's work was amazing and he went out of his way to go above and beyond throughout the job. I'm super happy! Unit is fantastic.