GoFax

GoFax

GoFax has been great

We started a new business and needed a fax. GoFax is so simple and easy to use (I'm no tech head so I wanted something simple). I have had to call GoFax a few times to sort out issues with our previous fax provider. Everyone I have dealt with at GoFax has been really responsive and helpful. Thank you!

Thanks Jacqui for the great review! We're so glad you found our system easy to use and our customer service team could help you get setup :) Any future questions don't hesitate to contact us. Have a great day, Team GoFax

Great service and not expensive

We recently upgraded to cloud-based integrated communications using SHDSL and lost the ability to send faxes (receiving by fax-to-email was available). Despite being fax essentially obsolete there are a handful of businesses, mainly Centrelink and medical practices, who apparently prefer fax for security reasons. Our volume is low - not much more than one fax a week.

We started with GoFax in July. It is reliable, convenient, easy to use and not expense. It's easier than a traditional fax: it's done from your PC. No need print a hard copy and walk to the fax machine. Highly recommended.

Thanks very much for your review! We're glad that we can provide a service tailored to meet your faxing needs. If there's anything we can help with or improve, feel free to give us a shout. Have a great day :)

GoFAX FANTASTIC business tool

GoFAX provides an easy solution when moving away from standard PSTN lines into NBN. Their number porting process is easy to deal with and their phone or email support is excellent! Highly recommend using this over other Fax solutions when moving to NBN.

Thanks for your review Wendy! Glad that we could provide a smooth porting process in helping to bring your fax number online. If there's anything we can help you with in the future, feel free to reach out to our customer service team. Thanks for choosing GoFax :)

Go Fax is amazing!

Our company has recently started using GoFax, we needed to apply some urgent changes to the GoFax application on our machines as Nurses were not able to send or receive faxes. I had a very complicated problem that was not a simple fix and took a fair bit of troubleshooting to fix. I had Rob from the Online 24/7 support and he was absolutely fantastic. He stayed calm and patient and solved my problem as quickly as possible. Using a company with a good support team is absolutely critical nowadays. I would recommend Go Fax to anyone, it is super user friendly and really easy to use.

Thanks for the great review Tim. Ensuring our customers are happy and their issues are resolved is our number 1 priority :) We're glad that Rob was able to assist you and your team (He's great right!). Any questions or feedback in the future, don't hesitate to drop us a line!

Very efficient service.

Solved our fax issues now we have gone fully to NBN for data and phone. Impressed with service, online navigation tools, and how faxes can come straight into nominated inboxes. It's just as easy to send a fax. We do it straight from Outlook.

Thanks for the review Neville! We're glad we could make faxing easy for you :) If you ever have any questions or feedback, we'd be happy to hear from you. Thanks again for choosing GoFax!

GoFAX just works

GoFAX provides an easy solution when moving away from standard PSTN lines into NBN. Their number porting process is easy to deal with and their phone or email support is phenomenal! Highly recommend using this over other Fax solutions when moving to NBN.

Thanks for your review Lachlan. We love hearing from our customer knowing that we could make it the smoothest possible process in moving their faxing solutions to the NBN. If you ever have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out :)

Fantastic support as always!

Been a user for a couple of years now and as always the GoFax team gave me great support and assistance.
Recommend them to anyone looking to use and email to fax service. Fantastic!

Thanks for the great review Craig! We're glad the support team at GoFax could give you the assistance you needed in getting setup with our faxing solutions :) Any questions or feedback in the future, don't hesitate to contact us.

Simple and Easy to switch to

I had an efax from a service provider that was closing their business and had to move (port) the number across to another provider which I did to GoFax. They set me up with a temporary number, which was great, though not needed at that time. The number was ported across and all happened in about a week, excellent service and support so far, totally recommend these guys.
Cheers/John

Thanks for taking the time to review our services John :) We're glad we could make it a smooth transition to GoFax. If there's any other questions or feedback, feel free to get in contact with our friendly support team. Have a great day!

Very good experience

I changed my phone system to a VOIP system and needed a new fax provider. Awful reviews for efax led me to look for an alternative. That's how I found GoFax. My number ported over today. I have spoke to and/or had email correspondence with their staff at least a dozen times due to how difficult Telstra made the experience. My experience with service at GoFax has been 100% positive so far. I am a very happy customer and will recommend them.

Great service, nothing was a problem

Provided a great service, in a prompt and efficient manner and kept in touch throughout the process.
Great value for the few faxes that we still receive and they are in Australia!

outstanding service

These guys provided a really simple way for me to get my fax online when I got frustrated with my fax machine and wanted to find alternative. Highly recommend it. You're actually speaking to real people in Australia too!

Great Service, good interaction, easy to use

Nobody bothers with faxes anymore and when you come across an old draconian site that ONLY accepts faxes, this is a God-send.
You don't need to create a monthly account where you keep paying and paying. I bought 100 send credits for $15 which I can use at my leisure (every time I come across businesses that have not made it to the 21st century yet). Fantastic, no commitments, no need to cancel accounts and direct debits

what a lovely service! When I called, there was a real person on the other side who answered all my questions and helped me through a stuffup I made when signing up. Awesome!

This is what I expect in 2016 in terms of service, friendliness and a no-frills service that does what they say. Take note Telstra, you could learn heaps from these guys!