Guest user

Guest userMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product, great service

Have been running a send service with Gofax for a while, and from today, have ported the old number in for a full send and receive function. Working great! The support in reaching this point has been personal, patient and effective. So pleased now to be saving a few trees!

Paul G.

Paul G.Sydney, NSW

Great Idea

Just wondering if you thought of going the whole way and naming your company "Go Fax Yourself"? A real missed opportunity in my opinion. You're welcome to the idea as well.

Jacqui

JacquiMelbourne

GoFax has been great

We started a new business and needed a fax. GoFax is so simple and easy to use (I'm no tech head so I wanted something simple). I have had to call GoFax a few times to sort out issues with our previous fax provider. Everyone I have dealt with at GoFax has been really responsive and helpful. Thank you!

bmorey

bmoreyVic, 3140

Great service and not expensive

We recently upgraded to cloud-based integrated communications using SHDSL and lost the ability to send faxes (receiving by fax-to-email was available). Despite being fax essentially obsolete there are a handful of businesses, mainly Centrelink and medical practices, who apparently prefer fax for security reasons. Our volume is low - not much more than one fax a week.

We started with GoFax in July. It is reliable, convenient, easy to use and not expense. It's easier than a traditional fax: it's done from your PC. No need print a hard copy and walk to the fax machine. Highly recommended.

Jeremi D.GoFax

Thanks very much for your review! We're glad that we can provide a service tailored to meet your faxing needs. If there's anything we can help with or improve, feel free to give us a shout. Have a great day :)

Wendym

WendymAdelaide

GoFAX FANTASTIC business tool

GoFAX provides an easy solution when moving away from standard PSTN lines into NBN. Their number porting process is easy to deal with and their phone or email support is excellent! Highly recommend using this over other Fax solutions when moving to NBN.

Go Fax is amazing!

Our company has recently started using GoFax, we needed to apply some urgent changes to the GoFax application on our machines as Nurses were not able to send or receive faxes. I had a very complicated problem that was not a simple fix and took a fair bit of troubleshooting to fix. I had Rob from the Online 24/7 support and he was absolutely fantastic. He stayed calm and patient and solved my problem as quickly as possible. Using a company with a good support team is absolutely critical nowadays. I would recommend Go Fax to anyone, it is super user friendly and really easy to use.

Very efficient service.

Solved our fax issues now we have gone fully to NBN for data and phone. Impressed with service, online navigation tools, and how faxes can come straight into nominated inboxes. It's just as easy to send a fax. We do it straight from Outlook.

Jeremi D.GoFax

Thanks for the review Neville! We're glad we could make faxing easy for you :) If you ever have any questions or feedback, we'd be happy to hear from you. Thanks again for choosing GoFax!

GoFAX just works

GoFAX provides an easy solution when moving away from standard PSTN lines into NBN. Their number porting process is easy to deal with and their phone or email support is phenomenal! Highly recommend using this over other Fax solutions when moving to NBN.

Jeremi D.GoFax

Fantastic support as always!

Been a user for a couple of years now and as always the GoFax team gave me great support and assistance.
Recommend them to anyone looking to use and email to fax service. Fantastic!

Jeremi D.GoFax

Thanks for the great review Craig! We're glad the support team at GoFax could give you the assistance you needed in getting setup with our faxing solutions :) Any questions or feedback in the future, don't hesitate to contact us.

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple and Easy to switch to

I had an efax from a service provider that was closing their business and had to move (port) the number across to another provider which I did to GoFax. They set me up with a temporary number, which was great, though not needed at that time. The number was ported across and all happened in about a week, excellent service and support so far, totally recommend these guys.
Cheers/John

Jeremi D.GoFax

Thanks for taking the time to review our services John :) We're glad we could make it a smooth transition to GoFax. If there's any other questions or feedback, feel free to get in contact with our friendly support team. Have a great day!

J.C.

J.C.Brisbane

Very good experience

I changed my phone system to a VOIP system and needed a new fax provider. Awful reviews for efax led me to look for an alternative. That's how I found GoFax. My number ported over today. I have spoke to and/or had email correspondence with their staff at least a dozen times due to how difficult Telstra made the experience. My experience with service at GoFax has been 100% positive so far. I am a very happy customer and will recommend them.

Great service, nothing was a problem

Provided a great service, in a prompt and efficient manner and kept in touch throughout the process.
Great value for the few faxes that we still receive and they are in Australia!

outstanding service

These guys provided a really simple way for me to get my fax online when I got frustrated with my fax machine and wanted to find alternative. Highly recommend it. You're actually speaking to real people in Australia too!

Frank M

Frank MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service, good interaction, easy to use