Hahn Ultra

Hahn Ultra

See the Best Low Carb Beer in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best beer for the every night drinker

I drink every night, I have for over a decade, never more than 6.... Every beer is different and can make you feel a little cloudy or dusty the next day, this beer doesn't! Maybe it's the gluten free, or purely the low sugar content... Either way it's a fantastic beer and a fair taste.
Just thought I'd share to help anyone else out

Purchased in June 2019 at Duncans for $42.00.

This actually tastes like real beer!!! The only one that has! I love this breer

Have tried many light beers and have found them to be hoppy and not very nice. This is the first meet that I have ever had that tastes like beer. So glad that I found it. Many thanks to Hahn for creating it!!!

Great beer

This beer is excellent. It’s refreshing and you don’t have a ripper of a hang over the next morning. Trouble is I am finding it hard to find. Can anyone help.

I found my drink

I love a beer ,but for medical reasons need to keep to no or Ultra low alcohol level , this beer is all that , and low calorie , tastes good , well done Hahn , I hope people give it a try and it is here to stay .

Average 2 and a half stars really.

Yeah pretty average. About half the carbs of Coopers Ultra Light but the Coopers tastes a lot better in my opinion and cheaper you can get it a woolies. You can be the wowser at the party ; ) but you'll wake up bright eyed while everyone else is sick as a dog. Each to their own.

All Rise...

Finally a turning point for Mankind. Full flavoured, full bodied beer.
Without the hangover!
This beer is the future of the midweek or after work drink. A great way to take the edge off if you are cutting down.
Everything about this beer has been considered for the benefit of the beer loving community. The developers of this beer should be on the space program.