Gabik

GabikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I walked in to the Plenty Valley store today with a question. I was out the store in 5 minutes. Jenna approached me and was so helpful and knowledgeable and gave me the best product for my needs. Thanks Jenna. wonderful to have great service which is so rare to find today!

Store LocationPlenty Valley Westfield, Vic 3752 Shop 84
Date PurchasedNovember 2020
Katherine

KatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Received order to find one product had spilt through the entire order

Received my order to find a product had spilt through my entire order.
There was nothing left to use in the bottle!
Have emailed them 5 times without a reply so will be going to consumer affairs
Will never purchase in store or online again!

Date PurchasedOctober 2020
Anthea

AntheaPerth, WA

Took my money but have not even processed my order after more than 5 weeks

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Elizabeth J

Elizabeth JQueensland

Good service

Very easy to find all your hair care needs online and their customer service is really helpful. Their products range is very large and caters to all hair types. The products are always good quality and have never had to do a return.

Reviewer

ReviewerMelbourne

Incompetent Online Support Team

Alexhandra W.

Alexhandra W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

worst experience I've had at a hairdresser EVER

Deliberate yanking and ripping at my hair, hurting me the entire time like she had better things to do or as if she hated me during the hair wash and now I have hacked the f up hair. Thanks so much for treating me like that just because you all of a sudden have a bee in your bonnet. Everyone there I got along with for years but I come in this once after quite some time and im treated like the worst person out and I dont even know what I've done to deserve that.

Go elsewhere!

Placed an order online, received an email the goods had been sent... then I noticed they had deleted 2 out of the 4 products I ordered without any notification. You can only contact them by email, so I tried, but they stopped answering my emails. Don't waste your time or money ordering from them. Go somewhere you can trust that has an accessible customer service team if you need them.

Sav G.

Sav G.Sydney, NSW

Hair and piercings both incredible!

I have been going to Mel the piercer for years; she is incredible and pain-free! Hairdressers Sam and Jess have just given me a STUNNING blonde balayage. Customer service is always excellent. Highly recommend!

Piva

PivaSydney, NSW

Unable to purchase products

I have attempted twice to purchase some hair dye, both transactions were cancelled without explanation. When I enquired why, I was told it was due to missing details and to attempt to make the purchase again, no other assistance was given, I still have no product. What a disappointment.

Faulty Product

Store LocationPacific Fair, Broadbeach QLD
Date PurchasedJuly 2020
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

oh just to add... no, a return claim HASNT even been offered....id just like to exchange the product for another...thats all.

Uneducated piercers

Store LocationWaurn Ponds
Ronia

RoniaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst Customer Service and Refund Policy Ever!

The staff at the Pacific Fair Hairhouse Warehouse recommended a hair straightener that does not work on my hair. They provided me with false information. I tried to return it for a refund and they were obnoxious, rude and unhelpful with absolutely 0 care factor. I am now trying to get my refund from head office but am receiving the same treatment. I will never shop in Hairhouse Warehouse again and I do not recommend anyone to shop with them to avoid the heartache and emotional stress I have been going through with them!!!

Store LocationPacifc Fair Gold Coast
Date PurchasedJune 2020
User

UserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick delivery and quality product

This order arrived SO quickly, packaged very well and arrived safely. The product itself is fantastic, good value for the price and works fantastic - much better than any other hair dryers I’ve previously purchased

Date PurchasedJune 2020
NETTY52

NETTY52Sydney, NSW

Hairhouse warehouse

Haven't been to salon in forever and havent died my hair either .From the moment i walked in till the time i left i treated like i was special thank u so much happy with the results and the service ...highly recommend

Yinan

YinanIllawarra, NSW

Staff Friendly! Lovely hairdo

First, i loved the staff. They are super friendly so don’t be scared to ask for any help. I had Skye cut and curl my hair (absolutely loved chatting with her, lovely woman). Will definitely come back to touch up my hair again :)

Skye A

Skye A

Very disappointed

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

False advertising and wrong colour

I went to the Hairhouse Warehouse in Bondi Junction. Asked for a red hair dye and a blue hair dye. After I got home and applied it to my hair, it in fact was neither red nor blue. Instead of the specified colours, the blue turned out as a dark greyish black that matched my usual hair colour and the red turned out as a pinky-orange. Very disappointed and annoyed about this and will be asking for a refund.

Store LocationBondi Junction
Date PurchasedMay 2020

JamalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy online!

I bought some items in April. Items were never received. Australia post have confirmed in writing they lost the package and asked HHWH to get in contact with them so they can offer compensation. Simple process but not for Hairhouse warehouses. They asked me to go track it down with Australia Post. Umm I did- now it’s your turn 3m!ly from the non existent condescending customer service team to actually do your job.

Don’t waste your money people spend it where you know you’ll receive your items and have some aftercare if needed.

It’s was EMM@ from your HHW team not Em!ly. Still a ho either way

Gemma

GemmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DISHONEST RECOMMENDATIONS !!!

Very disappointing that every time I visit a Hairhouse Warehouse store I am always recommended products from the same brand 'Sexy Hair'! This is an awful brand. I will not be taking the advise from sales assistants who are un-educated on their products. It's very frustrating that I cannot receive genuine recommendations.

Store LocationPlenty Valley

Useless. Customer service non existent

Placed an order on the 4th of April. After 3 weeks it hadnt be fulfilled so I emailed them, told me it had been delivered. Spoke to australia post and the tracking they gave me was for another person with a different address.
15 emails so far and they keep sending me the wrong tracking number telling me it has been delivered