Flip

FlipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t bother

Purchased items for my hair, after discussion with a hairdresser it turns out my hair is too damaged and I was told not to use anymore product on my hair. I did mention this to two sales representatives but I was told it was classified as a ‘change of mind ‘. How is it a change of mind if the advice I received was from a professional? I wont be using this company ever again, all they care about is money.

JACKIEBOY

JACKIEBOYIllawarra, NSW

Rip off salon with very rude unprofessional staff

$55 for my teenager daughters hair trim is a bit rich. There was no wash, blow dry or styling involved, just a straight out trim. My daughter went in there on her own and forgot to check the price whilst I was busy elsewhere in Shellharbour with my son and elderly mother. We normally get her hair cut in another salon for $30 and I checked 2 doors down in Just Cuts where it’s $30. Just blatant robbery....

I went back to query $55 and was meet a very rude young women. I was told teenagers are charged at the same rate as adult. In any case they should tell people how much it’s going to cost before they sit them down.

Ayesha J.

Ayesha J.Illawarra, NSW

The worst colour experience ever

Figtree hairhouse warehouse. 16 year old spent 270 of birthday money for her first colour. The hairdresser has ruined her hair, they tried to fix it. Follow up complaint to manager useless. Would never recommend.

B H.

B H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

UNPROFESSIONAL

Rude and disrespectful staff! Products and services are way overpriced and staff are unhelpful. Management is highly unprofessional!! STAY AWAY!!

Help! I took advice from Hairhouse and it has ruined my hair!

Judy

JudyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unsafe Babyliss rotating hot air brush

Dee

DeeMudgeeraba, Gold Coast, Qld

Fantastic shop and service at hair house Robina

Since I am back to over- chemically treating my hair, I need a hair shop where I can find ‘a quick hair rescues’ and here’s the place! From professional hair consultation, variety hair treatment products, affordable price to reasonable prices all you can find here, and I never have any problem with their services at all, I think they’re very helpful. All my click and collect shopping also very prompt! Cant complain really. Recently very happy shopping Kerastase-olaplex and dare hair colour at their Robina branch. I have everything I need and will continue to get a supplies from there.

Next will try their salon service
Highly recommended

Sonja

SonjaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

don’t buy online!

i bought some stuff in feb. paid for express shipping. i didn’t get it for 2-3 weeks. one of the products wasn’t in stock. i didn’t get an email to let me know about that, so i didn’t know what’s was going on. i sent 2 emails to see where it was. now i’m still waiting for my refund almost 3 weeks later. definitely wouldn’t recommend them and definitely wouldnt recommend online shopping!

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021

Robina store

Horrified

HorrifiedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over priced

Made appointment for base colour, full head foils and cut. My normal hairdresser is booked solid post COVID so thought I would go here. They are $200 more expensive than my normal hair dresser. I also go quote from another hair dresser in the plaza for the above AND straightening and their quote was $300. Over priced!!!!! for $400 I would expect a classy salon not a crowded group of chairs in the back of a shop.
Of course I didn't get my hair done there will wait to get into my normal reasonably priced hair dresser.

Tig

TigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be warned dont use this company.

I placed, and paid for an order of the 2nd Jan 2021. I received notification that the order had been received. Since then no notification of dispatch and no product received.
My emails are met with a pre printed form about what a wonderful company they are .
I have just sent another message this morning. If my concerns are not dealt with in the next 24 hours I will be contacting Consumer Affairs.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2021
Rick

RickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Karingal store

Booked an appointment in Dec for my mum to have her hair done in Jan. She arrived 5 min early to be told there would be a 30 min wait so could she come back,30 min later when she got back she was told would be even longer so could she go for another walk or she could just sit in the chair and wait. My mum is in her 70s and doesn't need to be doing half marathons just to get her hair done .Be honest and tell her you double booked. Never will we use or recommend this salon

Blb

Blb Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good luck understanding their shipping

Got an email to state products had be sent and are on there way...5 days later called toll ‘their express shipping provider’ and they have no recollection of the package.. haven’t received it apparently the items are still sitting at hair house warehouse. Makes sense why they don’t have a phone number for customer support looking at these reviews.

Kaz

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pacific Fair staff are rude & stock is over priced.

I have been here 4-5 times and had a different staff member each time and always snooty & rude. Yes I do my own hair and I go to buy products for that. It's a fun mama & daughter playtime to play hair salons at home. I don't need stuck up hairdressers looking down their noses at me to pay twice to 3 times as much as anywhere else. Bland af. GlamaCo are way friendlier and cheaper for the same products!

Amazing service!!

I had just gotten a few piercings done at Liverpool by Melinda and I’m really happy with it! She’s really professional and continued to make me feel better even as I felt light headed after the piercings. Would recommend 10/10!!

Susan

SusanCanberra 2600, ACT

This is the worst online service I have ever received

I ordered and paid for two very expensive hair brushes ($640) which were to come with a gift with purchase. There was no communication and after 4 weeks I emailed customer service as I had no communication regarding the status of my order. I sent many emails pleading for help, most were ignored, there was no phone number to phone. I finally received the hairbrushes 6 weeks later without the gift with purchase explaining that they were limited. They are going to give me a $15 voucher as compensation. I would never shop here again and I would never recommend this site to anyone. It would be my worst experience as an online customer I have ever had. I truly hope I can save frustration to many customers.

Wendy H.

Wendy H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NEVER AGAIN

Gabik

GabikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I walked in to the Plenty Valley store today with a question. I was out the store in 5 minutes. Jenna approached me and was so helpful and knowledgeable and gave me the best product for my needs. Thanks Jenna. wonderful to have great service which is so rare to find today!

Katherine

KatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Received order to find one product had spilt through the entire order

Received my order to find a product had spilt through my entire order.
There was nothing left to use in the bottle!
Have emailed them 5 times without a reply so will be going to consumer affairs
Will never purchase in store or online again!

Date PurchasedOctober 2020