2.0

Ronia

RoniaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst Customer Service and Refund Policy Ever!

The staff at the Pacific Fair Hairhouse Warehouse recommended a hair straightener that does not work on my hair. They provided me with false information. I tried to return it for a refund and they were obnoxious, rude and unhelpful with absolutely 0 care factor. I am now trying to get my refund from head office but am receiving the same treatment. I will never shop in Hairhouse Warehouse again and I do not recommend anyone to shop with them to avoid the heartache and emotional stress I have been going through with them!!!

Date PurchasedJune 2020
Store LocationPacifc Fair Gold Coast
User

UserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick delivery and quality product

This order arrived SO quickly, packaged very well and arrived safely. The product itself is fantastic, good value for the price and works fantastic - much better than any other hair dryers I’ve previously purchased

Date PurchasedJune 2020
NETTY52

NETTY52Sydney, NSW

Hairhouse warehouse

Haven't been to salon in forever and havent died my hair either .From the moment i walked in till the time i left i treated like i was special thank u so much happy with the results and the service ...highly recommend

Yinan

YinanIllawarra, NSW

Staff Friendly! Lovely hairdo

First, i loved the staff. They are super friendly so don’t be scared to ask for any help. I had Skye cut and curl my hair (absolutely loved chatting with her, lovely woman). Will definitely come back to touch up my hair again :)

Skye A

Skye A

Very disappointed

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

False advertising and wrong colour

I went to the Hairhouse Warehouse in Bondi Junction. Asked for a red hair dye and a blue hair dye. After I got home and applied it to my hair, it in fact was neither red nor blue. Instead of the specified colours, the blue turned out as a dark greyish black that matched my usual hair colour and the red turned out as a pinky-orange. Very disappointed and annoyed about this and will be asking for a refund.

Date PurchasedMay 2020
Store LocationBondi Junction

JamalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy online!

I bought some items in April. Items were never received. Australia post have confirmed in writing they lost the package and asked HHWH to get in contact with them so they can offer compensation. Simple process but not for Hairhouse warehouses. They asked me to go track it down with Australia Post. Umm I did- now it’s your turn 3m!ly from the non existent condescending customer service team to actually do your job.

Don’t waste your money people spend it where you know you’ll receive your items and have some aftercare if needed.

It’s was EMM@ from your HHW team not Em!ly. Still a ho either way

Gemma

GemmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DISHONEST RECOMMENDATIONS !!!

Very disappointing that every time I visit a Hairhouse Warehouse store I am always recommended products from the same brand 'Sexy Hair'! This is an awful brand. I will not be taking the advise from sales assistants who are un-educated on their products. It's very frustrating that I cannot receive genuine recommendations.

Store LocationPlenty Valley

Useless. Customer service non existent

Placed an order on the 4th of April. After 3 weeks it hadnt be fulfilled so I emailed them, told me it had been delivered. Spoke to australia post and the tracking they gave me was for another person with a different address.
15 emails so far and they keep sending me the wrong tracking number telling me it has been delivered

Jeanine

JeanineWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Online order not completed

Absolutely terrible company to make contact with. I placed a order online and have still not received it. I logged onto my account 1 week after I purchased my items , and the order says products not available any more, however they still let me place contents in the cart and pay for them. Trying to contact this company is a joke, you can only email, and as for the phone number, you have to leave a message. Never again will I purchase from this business.

SKus

SKusIllawarra, NSW

Overpriced $296 for chunky incorrect foil technique

Paid $296 for incorrect full head of foil technique.
Chunky striped not blended foils and colour was terrible.
I mentioned it to the stylist and she said because it's wet.
Never mind the hair pulling hot blow dry which followed.
Apparently the stylist 'Did what I asked for', however I did not ask for chunky stripes and parting my hair off centre does not hide the mistake.
I paid $296 for full head of foils, terrible and inexperienced hair treatment and now more to correct the mistake.

Hauwa M.

Hauwa M.

Very good customer service

I had my piercing done at another business. I wanted to change the stud, bought one at hair house staff while trying to fix it saw there was an issue, spend extra time to fix it at no extra cost

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
Store LocationChadstone
Sofia

SofiaSydney, NSW

Love my new hairdryer highly recommend "Halo Jennifer"

Love my new hairdryer even though its missing the spare nozzle. $220 later i received a box with a Hairdryer and warranty card. No spare nozzle, no plastic wrapping. I must say im very happy with service i always receive by Andrew at Wetherill Park store. Always goes above & beyond to assist his customers. Im very happy with the halo jennifer that Andrew recommended despite missing parts. The hairdryer is perfect. Makes my hair so straight and soft. I really appreciate the assistance i received and recommended product was perfect.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020
Store LocationWetherill Park

Don’t Waste Your Time with online ordering

Date PurchasedDecember 2019
Leeane B.

Leeane B.South East Queensland, QLD

A joke of a business at Pacific Fair

I bought a travel size hair straightener, 2 days ago. Yesterday, realised I paid 30% more for it, then elsewhere. I went in today with product & receipt. Asking them to price match product. The girl who claimed to be the manager, remembered me & said NO they do nto price match. She then said she couldnt sell it, as I had used it (wrong an assumption on her part). I walked out stunned. What business can operate with such a negative return policy? One that will not be around next year. Talk about another franchise lemon...

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020
Store LocationPacific Fair

Find out how Hairhouse compares to other Services

Took my money but haven't sent the order

Ordered $75 worth of products online on 29th of December 2019. It says on the website that they notify the customer of dispatch within 2 - 3 business days. I have not heard a word. I have sent two emails requesting an update - nothing. I have contacted consumer affairs Victoria and they have advised me to go to my bank to get a charge back on my credit card as they have not given me a reasonable time for supply. Do not order from this online company - it appears to be a scam!

Date PurchasedDecember 2019
Marcela Brown

Marcela Brown

Unhappy

Disapointed

Disapointed

AWESOME SERVICE!

AWESOME SERVICE! What a delight to actually find a store so great with staff so professional and great in what they do! Spoilt with service always. Confident and talented members of the staff.

Bad return policy

The are the worst I have ever experience!!!
All I wanted an exchange for a product
The product was not used, proper packaging and I had the receipt and within exchange terms
I went to 3 Hair House Warehouse stores and they all refused, giving me different excuses. They are happy to take your money. It’s disgusting on their behalf
I will never shop there again or recommend them to anyone

Kat

KatMelbourne

Worst service ever. Took my money and still no products!

Ordered 7 items back months ago. Received 5 within a couple of weeks however 2 (worth over $40) still have not been sent. They have ignored all forms of communication including phone calls and emails. I want my items or money refunded and hairhouse warehouse is doing neither. Absolute worst customer service. Avoid!