Hairhouse

Hauwa M.

Hauwa M.

Very good customer service

I had my piercing done at another business. I wanted to change the stud, bought one at hair house staff while trying to fix it saw there was an issue, spend extra time to fix it at no extra cost

Store LocationChadstone

Sofia

SofiaSydney, NSW

Love my new hairdryer highly recommend "Halo Jennifer"

Love my new hairdryer even though its missing the spare nozzle. $220 later i received a box with a Hairdryer and warranty card. No spare nozzle, no plastic wrapping. I must say im very happy with service i always receive by Andrew at Wetherill Park store. Always goes above & beyond to assist his customers. Im very happy with the halo jennifer that Andrew recommended despite missing parts. The hairdryer is perfect. Makes my hair so straight and soft. I really appreciate the assistance i received and recommended product was perfect.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020
Store LocationWetherill Park

Don’t Waste Your Time with online ordering

Date PurchasedDecember 2019
Leeane B.

Leeane B.South East Queensland, QLD

A joke of a business at Pacific Fair

I bought a travel size hair straightener, 2 days ago. Yesterday, realised I paid 30% more for it, then elsewhere. I went in today with product & receipt. Asking them to price match product. The girl who claimed to be the manager, remembered me & said NO they do nto price match. She then said she couldnt sell it, as I had used it (wrong an assumption on her part). I walked out stunned. What business can operate with such a negative return policy? One that will not be around next year. Talk about another franchise lemon...

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020
Store LocationPacific Fair

Took my money but haven't sent the order

Ordered $75 worth of products online on 29th of December 2019. It says on the website that they notify the customer of dispatch within 2 - 3 business days. I have not heard a word. I have sent two emails requesting an update - nothing. I have contacted consumer affairs Victoria and they have advised me to go to my bank to get a charge back on my credit card as they have not given me a reasonable time for supply. Do not order from this online company - it appears to be a scam!

Date PurchasedDecember 2019

Marcela Brown

Marcela Brown

Unhappy

Disapointed

Disapointed

AWESOME SERVICE!

AWESOME SERVICE! What a delight to actually find a store so great with staff so professional and great in what they do! Spoilt with service always. Confident and talented members of the staff.

Bad return policy

The are the worst I have ever experience!!!
All I wanted an exchange for a product
The product was not used, proper packaging and I had the receipt and within exchange terms
I went to 3 Hair House Warehouse stores and they all refused, giving me different excuses. They are happy to take your money. It’s disgusting on their behalf
I will never shop there again or recommend them to anyone

Kat

KatMelbourne

Worst service ever. Took my money and still no products!

Ordered 7 items back months ago. Received 5 within a couple of weeks however 2 (worth over $40) still have not been sent. They have ignored all forms of communication including phone calls and emails. I want my items or money refunded and hairhouse warehouse is doing neither. Absolute worst customer service. Avoid!

Ridiculously high prices & slow slow service - Lygon Street Carlton

Store LocationLygon street Carlton Vic

Scuffed piercing

I went to HW Broadmeadows to get a labret piercing and the lady did it off centre and didn't tell me much on how to care for it, she also didn't screw the ball in properly and it fell out, after blaming me for playing with it (it hurt too much to play with) she went to put in another without telling me how painful it would be, hurt more then the piercing so i backed away, she dropped the ball and got super mad when she had to grab another. never coming back AGAIN

Store LocationBroadmeadows

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service!

Fantastic cut and color in the Ipswich salon. Attention to detail, skilled stylist and colorist. Management so accommodating, friendly and efficient. Great team working together to take care of their clients. Thank you!

Chazza

ChazzaVictoria

Eyebrow piercing

I got my eyebrow piercing re done a few years ago at Dandenong Plaza HHWS and the customer service was great. The lady was very gentle, let me choose exactly where I wanted the piercing and did it very quickly. She was very thorough about after care.

Store LocationDandenong Plaza

shazza

shazzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

do not use this service

They have no idea what they are doing!! My daughters hair has been badly damaged and broken off. The outer hair is orange and her scalp hair is white. She asked for golden blonde. She was then charged $200 for this disaster!!! 1 month out of her sisters wedding. This is a warning to not got to this hair dresser.

No refund and not happy

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019
Unhappy gal

Unhappy galNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely appalling

Went in to have roots redone. The roots ended up really bright they had 2 attempts in salon to fix. Let me walk out with terrible hair and stiff hair . Drove to shops and had to buy hair dye as I had funerals to go to..
Manager and owner have both decided to ignore me....
He shouldn’t be a business owner!!!

Nothappyjan

NothappyjanSydney, NSW

Ridiculous prices and bad service

I am bleached blonde(shoulder length hair) and wanted half head of foils for regrowth. Was told my hair was too dry and to use certain products for 3 weeks then come back for foils. I was quoted $180....Bought $90 of products that I used then came back 3 weeks later. Sat for nearly half an hour to then be told it would take 2 seperate visits, half head of foils both visits...to get my roots blonde....at $600. Yeah...NO!!! Said “forget it”
I have never come across a salon this expensive.

Fifi

FifiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocking customer service and even accused me of product tampering

Don’t buy from HHW or Harper & Arlo. I have been shopping there for years and only one complaint recently and they are totally not interested in helping me with a product they recommend and possibly produce

Excellent service

I always go to Hair Warehouse Spencer Outlet Centre for my cut, i am always greeted with a smile and they fit me in to their busy schedule as best they can. Looking forward to visiting again.

Amanda Taylor

Amanda TaylorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all cost

Went to Hairhouse warehouse Church st, Brighton. They recommended me for a hair colour and it burns my scalp when i came back they lied to me saying that i did not do the instruction so i asked them to write the instruction and they said it’s against the law for them to write the instructions. This store has breached my consumer law rights and very deceitful to customers. I warn everyone not to ever buy anything from them.