Hairhouse

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ridiculously high prices & slow slow service - Lygon Street Carlton

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
Store LocationLygon street Carlton Vic

Scuffed piercing

I went to HW Broadmeadows to get a labret piercing and the lady did it off centre and didn't tell me much on how to care for it, she also didn't screw the ball in properly and it fell out, after blaming me for playing with it (it hurt too much to play with) she went to put in another without telling me how painful it would be, hurt more then the piercing so i backed away, she dropped the ball and got super mad when she had to grab another. never coming back AGAIN

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
Store LocationBroadmeadows

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service!

Fantastic cut and color in the Ipswich salon. Attention to detail, skilled stylist and colorist. Management so accommodating, friendly and efficient. Great team working together to take care of their clients. Thank you!

ChazzaVictoria

Eyebrow piercing

I got my eyebrow piercing re done a few years ago at Dandenong Plaza HHWS and the customer service was great. The lady was very gentle, let me choose exactly where I wanted the piercing and did it very quickly. She was very thorough about after care.

Store LocationDandenong Plaza

shazzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

do not use this service

They have no idea what they are doing!! My daughters hair has been badly damaged and broken off. The outer hair is orange and her scalp hair is white. She asked for golden blonde. She was then charged $200 for this disaster!!! 1 month out of her sisters wedding. This is a warning to not got to this hair dresser.

No refund and not happy

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Unhappy gal

Unhappy galNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely appalling

Went in to have roots redone. The roots ended up really bright they had 2 attempts in salon to fix. Let me walk out with terrible hair and stiff hair . Drove to shops and had to buy hair dye as I had funerals to go to..
Manager and owner have both decided to ignore me....
He shouldn’t be a business owner!!!

Nothappyjan

NothappyjanSydney, NSW

Ridiculous prices and bad service

I am bleached blonde(shoulder length hair) and wanted half head of foils for regrowth. Was told my hair was too dry and to use certain products for 3 weeks then come back for foils. I was quoted $180....Bought $90 of products that I used then came back 3 weeks later. Sat for nearly half an hour to then be told it would take 2 seperate visits, half head of foils both visits...to get my roots blonde....at $600. Yeah...NO!!! Said “forget it”
I have never come across a salon this expensive.

Fifi

FifiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocking customer service and even accused me of product tampering

Don’t buy from HHW or Harper & Arlo. I have been shopping there for years and only one complaint recently and they are totally not interested in helping me with a product they recommend and possibly produce

Excellent service

I always go to Hair Warehouse Spencer Outlet Centre for my cut, i am always greeted with a smile and they fit me in to their busy schedule as best they can. Looking forward to visiting again.

Amanda Taylor

Amanda TaylorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all cost

Went to Hairhouse warehouse Church st, Brighton. They recommended me for a hair colour and it burns my scalp when i came back they lied to me saying that i did not do the instruction so i asked them to write the instruction and they said it’s against the law for them to write the instructions. This store has breached my consumer law rights and very deceitful to customers. I warn everyone not to ever buy anything from them.

KAYBEE

KAYBEESouthwest, VIC

My go-to place for haircare products

Was desperately looking for something to revive my tired, damaged hair - a wonderful woman at the Waurn Ponds store recommended a new range of haircare products (Harper & Arlo). No hard-sell... just great friendly advice... and the products actually were as good as she said they would be! Thankyou!

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Store LocationWaurn Ponds, Vcic

Satellite Sally

Satellite SallyPerth, WA

Chatswood Store. My tape hair extensions were replaced expertly. Very happy.

The BEST. The competitors were expensive and rude. Very happy 3 weeks later. I tried 2 states and inferior retaping. My extensions will last 12 months and not 6 months because I spend on quality products and now I f finally have a decent unassuming hairdresser.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Store LocationChatswood

Colour Shock

Colour ShockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong colour, dry ends

I had shown a picture to the lady whom usually does my hair @ HHWH Browns Plains Salon, though she had organised me to have my hair done in the morning by another hair stylist, whom I’m assuming is in training as the morning was my availability. A colour consultation was done with my regular hairdresser whom then handed it over to the other girl. I have uploaded a picture of the colour I asked for to the colour it turned out. Very disappointed in the end, pretty hurtful & embarrassing to be honest. I was consulted $175 for this, which I think is overpriced. They have offered to re do it tomorrow, I will be reviewing the second visit also. Honestly just want a refund

Very upset disappointed

Had asked for my hair to be cut short from shoulder length and foils
After 4 hours of waiting to have it finished waiting for lunch breaks total disorientation from the hair dresser n 265 dollars later not being told amount either I’m am so upset did a crap job
Now I am going to get it fixed only days later by another hair dresser Cos my hair has been hacked at. It looks disgusting Never again
That is the last time I take my business there

The Camerons

The CameronsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overcharged

I was charged $110.00 for a basic trim I could have done at home. Was told I needed hairwash, but I had washed my hair that day so declined. ...said no to blowdry as I live near premises and was not going out. Haircut took 10 mins and the rest of my near 1 hr time was made up by a man wanting a refund of styling wand he wanted to return. Not my problem ...

Danica

DanicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

WAY Overpriced

Anastasia

AnastasiaSydney, NSW

Worst EVER!!!!

Ordered a MUK hair straightener online early May for $250. Between then and now (literally today), I received not 1 but 2 disgusting, used, dented straighteners that had hair on both products when I received them. The first time I thought ok honest mistakes happen and I was told I was sent a tester product in error. I sent it back and requested a new one be sent to me because I really wanted it. 2nd one I received was even worse! This time I asked for a refund. Finally got my refund less the GST today .. What the actual F??? They take the GST portion?! Worst retail store to deal with! GHD direct is where I’ll be spending my money!

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Linda C.

Linda C.Sydney, NSW

Don't bother.

Placed an order on the 26th of May.
Still have not received it on the 22nd of June. Left reviews on the website which they deleted (i received emails telling me as much).
I emailed to ask why it was taking so long and they said the order is on its way. That's fine, but why has it taken so long?
Still no explanation, no order, and no refund offered.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Jess

JessMelbourne

A nightmare online order

I ordered the Shaver Combo which in the details stated it came with Corded Clippers and Rechargeable trimmers. I received the package quickly but only received the Clippers. Almost 2 weeks after I emailed I received an email asking what the issue was which I stated in my original email.
I was informed it was an error on their website and that the combo did not come with trimmers and it was stated wrong on their website. The product is $139.95 and these clippers can be brought for less than $100 through a supplier

Date PurchasedJune 2019