NinjaslothPerth, WA

Working well so far

I’ve been using the spray and gel for about 8 months so still early stages. I am at stage 5 hair loss (so pretty significant) and I have noticed some regrowth compared to my photos at the start. I am very pleased, my main goal was to stabilise so this is a bonus.

The spray is easy to use as is the gel. I like that you only have to use it once a day.

Service is good, delivery is reliable. Being an online reputable pharmacy no need to go to your regular doctor which is also very convenient.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Thanks so much for your review. Creating happy customers is what we are all about - just because we're online doesn't mean the service should be any less. Cheers

Awesome product

Been using for 3 months now and I've already noticed my hair line has improved. I would recommend giving this a try, it's so simple and easy, takes a few minutes every night. Thanks for your help

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Thanks Ryan, we're thrilled you're happy and can't wait to see more results further down the road.

Kurt M

Kurt MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tracking well so far!

I have been using Harley products for 3 months now and seem to be responding to the treatment well. I have definitely noticed a significant reduction in hair loss and am beginning to see the first signs of thicker hair / new growth. Looking forward to seeing the results over the next 6 - 12 months! Thanks David!

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Thanks Kurt, great to hear results happening so early on. Yep, definitely looking forward to seeing more progress down the track. Keep it up.

Max M.

Max M.Sydney, NSW

So far so good!

My hair has almost stopped falling out completely and I’m growing new hairs where my hairline had receded. The products are easy to use and come to my door. So far I’m very happy with the results and love the regular updates from Harley

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Max, great to hear the results are coming through...there should be more to come! Keep it up.

MAS

MASSydney, NSW

Good Program, Great Service & Awesome Price!

Definitely recommend trying this program if anyone is experiencing hair fall or want to re-grow hair. David is very knowledgeable and knows his stuff. The good thing about this program is it’s ability to be customised to individual requirements! Give it a go - you got nothing to loose!

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Thanks Mas, we love a bit of problem solving, and we're super happy you appreciate the service. Cheers

Review collected in partnership with Harley The Hair Hero

Great Product. Great Service. David is really knowledgeable and helpful.

Had a great response using this product. 8 mths and I’ve actually grown back quite a bit of hair, people comment...Will definitely keep using this as it’s such good value compared to other treatments I’ve tried. Super easy to use as well.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Thanks James. It is all about getting results, we're excited to see the progress

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worthwhile giving it a go

Using formulas which are most potent to stop hair loss and help regrow hair, easy to implement in day to day life.
Results can be indifferent, effective on minimizing hair loss, stopping hair falling out..awaiting hair growth........

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Steve, thanks for your feedback. Medical treatments are great at stopping further hair loss, however regrowth can definitely vary between clients depending on age, stage of hair loss and previous treatments used.

So far so good

David is great to deal with. Only problem is the Gel is very sticky like glue and I have stopped using it as I couldn't style my hair with it -have gone back to using rogaine foam but still using the spray from Harley.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Tim, great to hear you like the service. With our gel we do have another formula without a gelling agent that is not sticky at all. Send me an email and I will organise to have a sample sent out for you to try.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hair is stronger and more resilient

Started 5 months ago. Stopped hairloss and remaining hair has become stronger, more resilient and thicker. Recommended. Packaging is excellent as is gel formula. David the owner is great to deal with.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Paul, great to see you are happy with the results and the service. I look forward to seeing the next 6 months of benefits.

Awesome product, Highly recommend.

Has Worked exactly as advertised, Very happy with the results so far. The product is easy to use. Great that others can see the changes so you know it’s working.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Jim, great to see your are happy with the results and even better knowing that others can see the difference. Keep it up.

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy daily routine - very glad I joined the program

My goal was to stop hair loss. Any extra growth was to be a bonus. My goal has been achieved, and the daily routine is no longer a chore, it's a simple part of my bathroom routine.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Mick, great to hear. Making sure the program is simple to use was a key goal for us - in addition to getting results! Awesome you have gotten the result you hoped for.

Milo_the_Cat

Milo_the_CatSydney, NSW

Amazing transformation

I have been using Harley for a number of years now. After using a number of products in the past prescribed by doctors, this is by far the best product I have used. My hair has grown back in full, I no longer have hair on my pillow or brush, and my hairdresser comments how thick my hair is. The best thing is the products are much stronger than what I have been using in the past...

There is a massive benefit working with Harley online rather than going to a doctor to have my hair sorted which saves me time and money.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Milo, the hairdresser is always reference when gauging how your hair is looking. Great to hear you're happy with the results and service.

Jamie C.

Jamie C.South East Queensland, QLD

Far exceeds realistic expectations

So impressed with Harley the Hair Hero. I had previously used regaine for a couple of years, then gave up and opted for a buzz cut. In the end decided on a last ditch attempt. 7 months on and the results are incredible and am very excited to see further improvement in the next 6 months.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Jamie, great to hear you've got more control over your hair now. Moving forward hopefully the buzz cut will be optional rather than necessary. Keep it up.

MG26

MG26Sydney, NSW

The easiest 2 minutes of my day

The lotion, spray and tablets are the easier and not most affective way I’ve discovered to manage my hair over the past 20 years, also the most cost affective.

The packaging is so good that you can comfortably travel with it without feeling embarrassed..

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi MG, great to hear your happy with results and that we stack up against other treatments. Cheers

Review collected in partnership with Harley The Hair Hero

Seems to be working well !

Seems like a good product that is achieving results. Have heard good reports from other users. Delivery and ordering is very easy. I will be continuing to use the product indefinitely.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Great to hear your getting results and you like the service. Keep it up, things should continue to get better for the first 12 months and then it's just about maintaining.

Review collected in partnership with Harley The Hair Hero

Best company for male hair loss products!

Harley the Hair Hero offers high strength minoxidil and an evidence based regimen with finasteride +/- a vitamin supplement - it really works! Unlike other products, the gel based minoxidil is easy to apply, not messy and equally easy to wash out.

I have been using the products for 4-5 months now, and was promised slight results within this time. I am pleased to say that the majority of my hair is already back and I only anticipate it'll get thicker!

David (the owner) is personable, easy to contact and dedicated to his customers.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Nav, we love hearing about great results - that's awesome. Thanks for supporting us.

Alasdair

AlasdairSydney

Great product that works

Harley hair products work - it's that simple. You need to be prepared to put in the time and exercise patience but the end result is worth it.
Simple to use and as a bonus it acts as a styling product so double win.
David and the company are great to deal and the customer service is excellent.
Very cool packaging which looks good on the bathroom shelves.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Alasdair, Thanks for your feedback and highlighting the importance of patience. Hair doesn't fall out overnight and certainly can't grow back overnight. Cheers

Great service, great products

Personable, punctual and determined to satisfy our needs as individuals, they even customised one of their products for me. David and his team of pharmacists deserve a high five. Highly recommended.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Mop Top, yes the one size fits approach doesn't always work for a lot of things in life - we really love the problem solving when the standard treatments don't suit. Glad we could help.

Convenient and great service

Harley the Hair Hero are excellent to deal with, and the service is extremely convenient. Every time I have had a question they have been extremely responsive and clearly subject matter experts, which is what you'd hope for.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Greg, great to hear you like the convenience of our program and the customer service. I look forward to hearing about the results in the near future. Cheers

Paul G

Paul GPerth, WA

4 Months in......

Still undecided at the moment but I have vowed before I started that I would stick with it for 12 months and see what happens, I may see minute changes at this point in, which is expected and I am aware of, bring on some more months !

The company is very good to deal with.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Paul, thanks for the update. Now is the time you should start to see small changes with the majority of the gains visible with the naked eye in the second six months of treatment. Keep it up - good things come to those that wait :)