Healy

Healy

1.9

Unhappy Camper

Unhappy CamperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst company on the planet to deal with

I have ordered a Healy in August in 2020 and still cannot get them to send the order.
They have a non existent customer service, I have consistently send messages asking for my order
I dont recommend buying one until they can supply the stock
They wont give me a refund either and now asking me to send it back when the order hasn't even been processed.. so frustrating!

Tricia

DISAPPOINTMENT from march/20 - December/20 to get a refund for a faulty device

Appliance Brands

Find out how Healy compares to other Appliance Brands

It works

It works! Thats all it matter. It works. Yes the company grew faster than they anticipated and major delay in shipment. Yes the company is "chasing the tiger by the tail" that proves it works. The demand is high.I have used it on people with medical problems and it has shown result. I wish the battery last a bit longer than 2 hours

Martina M.

Martina M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never arrived, company has no clue if it was sent

HedleySydney, NSW

My device doesn't work and there's no way to contact the company

Katie

KatieKimberley, WA

Legal action against healy world

This company is a pyramid scam and needs to be shut down, the Healy is extremely expensive and the app constantly stops working. The device actually in all reality does nothing at all ! It is all in the users head that something is happening. We are pursuing legal action against the company for a full refund of the device

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Tried the device for 1 week outrages

After doing loads of research and personal use my conclusion is that Healy is a placebo device....The claims have no merit, the company uses outside organizations for marketing and its claims for legal protection... Your making other wealthy if you buy into this MLM Scam.... the amount of mental gymnastics one have to do to believe this device works and the company is not a scam is insane ... Don't be fooled by the sales stories ... if this was the real deal many would be giving away it for free rather then paying closer to 2k for a $5 device.

Terrible communication and Glitches

Appliance Brands

Find out how Healy compares to other Appliance Brands

DissatisfiedRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bad Healy experience

We paid for three Healy devices in mid July and it is now 6 October. No Healy’s. This has to be the worst MLM company on the planet. You can’t get any customer support at all. They have a support ticket system which we tried. We asked about our order on 14 August. The response was they would be sent ASAP. That was almost two months ago! As with all MLM companies, you have a sponsor but in the case of Healy, these sponsors know nothing and cannot get answers. They just parrot the same message over and over “be patient. You’ll get your Healy’s.” Bur they really don’t know and are not told anything. This is not a company that can be trusted.

Kobe

KobeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than I ever could have expected

The Healy has changed our lives. It is our first 'go to' when we need any type of healing, be it pain or stress in our bodies, fatigue, digestion upsets, calming childrens nervous systems, or to increase their ability to overcome any local viruses etc. I was sceptical about the MLM set up, and was never planning to onsell, but I sold 3 in my first month of using it, just by genuinely sharing my stories and inspiring others. For me, it has given me a solution to the problems that didn't previously have one. I feel so much more confident and able to manage mine and my families health now that we have a Healy.

Unfortunate Healy Experience

Lucia Chi Chi

Lucia Chi ChiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

fascinating product

Completely unique device, but there are some issues with customer support. I received a non active device and it took weeks to get some response and to get it working. For something so expensive this was very frustrating. Now I can actually use it, I find the results astonishing. I believe they are working hard to improve support end of the business - I hope by the time you are reading this these problems will all be ironed out!

Hedleyasked

I'm one of the many who have been scammed by Healy. I'm wondering if anyone has started a class action lawsuit against them? We only need seven people to start a class action and I know there are many others. I've tried to contact Healy seven times with no response. I'm still trying to get my money back for a device that didn't work after two months of waiting for it. Would anyone be interested in taking their issue further?

CharlieBrown
CharlieBrown

Hello yes I would be interested to know more about a class action against Healy. I have one week left to return my for full refund but it doesn’t appear I will received a refund

Hedley

I've just sent you a private message. If you can send me your email that would be great. Thanks

I'm interested also :(

Julie M.

Julie M.asked

can some one tell me who is doing the legal challenge I haven't got product or money and service taken 3 months so far only a response last week

Dissatisfied

I haven't heard about any legal challenge. It took us three months to get product. The problem is the company is so keen to make sales that they haven't done the right thing and stop all sales until they get their production and distribution efforts sorted. They acknowledged there were major problems many months ago, but nothing changed.

Hedley

I'm one of the many who have been scammed by Healy. I'm wondering if anyone has started a class action lawsuit against them? We only need seven people to start a class action and I know there are many others. Would anyone be interested?

Roxy

Roxyasked

Hello, does anyone know who I can go to as my Healy is not working? Thank you, your help is much appreciated.

Elise M.
Elise M.

There are a few options your sponsor should also know. I believe they have more support out of WA now so hopefully the customer service challenges will start to get actioned a LOT quicker.

What are the options ?